The Long Way - Cover

The Long Way

Copyright© 2006 by Dominic Lukas

Chapter 11: Something New

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Something New - A bad situation at home forces Owen to move in with his brothers. He meets Aiden, and slowly begins to come out of his shell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Thanks to Jim for editing!

"This is a date?" I was still having trouble comprehending that, and I think Aiden was getting tired of laughing at me, because he cocked his head to the side and took on a serious expression.

"Don't you want it to be, Owen?"

"Well... I mean, yeah, if that's what it is, but when did you... how... what about... you're gay? Really?"

Aiden went back to laughing then.

"You didn't know?" he asked.

"No one said anything," I said, shaking my head, "and I didn't want to ask; I mean... hey, how did you know I was?"

He shrugged. "You're sort of obvious."

That revelation worried me.

"What do you mean?" I demanded.

"Not like that, Owen," Aiden assured me."It's not obvious unless you're looking for it."

"You were looking for it?" I asked, finally regaining my smile.

Aiden blushed, and for some reason I took satisfaction in that.

"Well, yeah," he admitted."Remember that day we were studying down at your brother's club?" I nodded."Well, I started noticing things then, like the way you were looking at me... you weren't just... looking to look."

Now it was my turn to blush. I remember that day. I had caught myself staring at Aiden more than once; I just never thought he'd noticed. Aiden just smiled at the look on my face and touched my shoulder.

"But, that was just one thing," he explained."I sort of suspected it before you even got here. When I helped Chris unpack your room, he mentioned that you were coming because you had a falling out with your parents. After what happened with Tony, I just figured, well... you know."

My smile faltered. So Aiden knew. He knew the reason why I was there. I guess I should have known that he would have figured it out.

"So you always knew?" I asked.

Aiden's brow furrowed and he dropped his hand from my shoulder.

"I was pretty sure. I mean, when we were talking about Leo and Ben and you mentioned gays, you said us, not, them. That's when I think I was really sure, but before then I noticed things too, only..."

"What?" I asked.

"You weren't that easy to figure out, Owen. I mean, I could see the way that you would look at me, but at the same time, I figured that if you were gay, you weren't interested."

I gaped at him. Me? Not interested? In Aiden? Me not interested in Aiden? I'd like to know who the hell wouldn't be interested in Aiden.

"I was," I insisted, blushing because I sounded too eager. Aiden laughed at me, and I took it down a notch. "I mean, I was interested, I just thought... I didn't think you'd be interested."

"Me?" Aiden raised his eyebrows."I don't think I could have been more obvious. I mean, I've never got so many mixed signals from someone before I met you."

"What do you mean?"

Aiden laughed. "Are you kidding?I'd get the feeling that you were interested but every time I made it obvious how I felt, you wouldn't respond. I thought you just weren't interested."

"How did you make it obvious?" I all but demanded. I really wanted to know. Although, in the back of my mind I thought that it really didn't matter. Aiden was gay. Aiden liked me. I wanted to kiss him again. I wondered if I was allowed to do that now.

"When we went camping I practically spelled out how I felt," Aiden explained."You don't think I would climb in your sleeping bag because of a little rain, do you? I just saw the opportunity and took it. I thought you were going to kiss me then, but when you didn't, I figured you weren't interested. But then, when you wanted to go with me instead of hang out with those girls, I thought I'd try again."

I frowned. "Wait, that's what all that on the camping trip was about? That's why you climbed into bed with me and grabbed my dick? You we're trying to... to what? Seduce me?"

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"Why didn't you just say something?" I demanded.

"I don't know. To be honest, I've never had to make the first move before. But when that didn't work, I figured I'd try anyway. I mean, I took my clothes off and jumped into ice water... After I practically waved my ass in your face, by the way." Actually, if I remember correctly, he had literally done that. " I guess I kinda sound like a slut, huh? He laughed. "I swear I'm not. I just couldn't get you to take a hint. That's why I decided to spell it out for you tonight--are you okay with this, Owen?"

Was I okay? I think I was still in shock. I mean, looking back, I guess the signals were there. Maybe I was too busy convincing myself that it would never happen to see them clearly. Or maybe I was the dumbest person I knew. But Aiden liked me. Aiden liked me. Aiden kissed me. Aiden.

"I'm okay." I replied. "Um... you just surprised me."

"But... you said you want it be a date."

I finally gathered myself enough to face him.

"Yeah," I said, "If that's what this is--like I said, I'm surprised, but there's no one else I'd rather be with right now. I just always thought... I mean, I figured when I did have my first date, I'd know I was on one."

Aiden laughed and then leaned closer. He was in perfect kissing distance, all I would have to do is lean forward and touch his lips with mine; but instead I just looked at him, reveling in the way his breath felt on my cheek. His eyes were locked onto mine and I swear I couldn't help blushing again when his mouth turned up in a small smile.

"So," he smirked, "do you think I'll get a second date?"

"I don't know," I replied."I think we still need to get some of that awkwardness out of the way."

Aiden cocked his head, but before he could figure out what I was talking about I leaned in and covered his mouth with mine. I had wanted to do that since I first met him. And, unlike the first kiss, both of us were responsive, and it turned into something more than innocent. If I was going to kiss Aiden, it sure as hell wasn't going to be like kissing my grandmother.

I ran my hand up his neck and through his hair. I nibbled his bottom lip and he swept his tongue over my top one. I took the incentive and opened for him as he cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer. Our tongues finally met, but rather than dueling, we seemed to be in perfect sync with each other; and the longer we sat there, the deeper the kiss became, neither one of us wanting to break it.

Aiden's hand moved under my jacket and onto my chest, but I still felt like I wanted him to be closer, so I wrapped an arm around him until he was practically in my coat with me. Both of his arms ended up around me, and his hands slipped up the back of my shirt, onto my skin. His fingers were ice cold and sent a shiver through me, but I swear I had never felt so good.

I had forgotten how much fun making out could be. But about the time I felt like my erection was going to break the seam line of my jeans, Aiden pulled back and rested his forehead against mine; we were both flushed and breathing heavily by then. He lifted his hand to my face and brushed his thumb over my lips, tracing the smile I'm sure that was there.

"As much as I'd love to continue this, I wouldn't be a very good date if I kept you out any later, with you having to get up so early." Damn if I wasn't about ready to take a sick day tomorrow. But I knew that Aiden was right. I had promised to meet Ryan in the morning before school, and on top of that, I was starting my new job with Jake tomorrow. It would help to at least get a few hours of sleep.

After releasing the breath I had been holding, I pried myself away from him and helped him to his feet. Besides, I wasn't sure that moving so fast was a good idea. Somehow, I had a feeling that being with Aiden was going to be a lot different than sneaking around with Dan. Some aspects of that scared me.

My hormones might have been demanding one thing, but I had learned once before with Danhow things could escalate too quickly. I wasn't ready to repeat my mistake with Aiden, especially since I seemed to be completely in lust with him, and I could see things getting out of hand pretty easily if we let it. And I certainly wanted to let it. But I also wanted to make sure that if we did do anything, that the timing would feel right. I was still too shocked to make that judgment call, I thought.

I had to turn to adjust myself, but was satisfied when Aiden did the same thing. We took our time cleaning up, laughing at ourselves over the lingering looks we gave each other.

Before we got back into the truck, Aiden cornered me at the tailgate and we were kissing again, but pulled away when neither of us could control the urge to grind our crotches together. I ended up driving this time, and we held hands the whole way home.

When we parked in front of the apartments, I found that I didn't even want to let go of Aiden's hand to get out of the truck, but I did anyway. Of course, I was reluctant about it. Aiden seemed to feel the same way, because as soon as we were out of the truck he had my hand again, and I walked him to his door. Aiden dropped the duffle bag at his feet and then turned to me, grabbing my shirt and pulling me against him as I pushed him back against the wall, pinning him in with both of my arms. I kissed him again, but this time slower and softer. He smiled at me when I pulled back.

"Leo's driving tomorrow," he said."I'll see you then?"

I grimaced.

"I can't." I sighed."I've gotta take my truck, I start work tomorrow after school."

Aiden groaned and then pulled me to him.

"Maybe I'll see you later then," he said. I nodded into his neck and then pulled back. He pressed his lips to mine only briefly and then pulled back and reached for his door, looking back over his shoulder long enough to say, "Goodnight."

I wasn't sure how long I just stood there before I finally headed upstairs, but I was on cloud nine the whole way. I was shocked to see that it was almost two o'clock in the morning; but despite the excitement I was feeling, and after watching my large load of come run down the shower drain, I fell asleep easier than ever.

...

In spite of only a few hours of sleep, I felt energized working out with Ryan. He commented on my good mood a few times, but I didn't tell him the reason for it. I began to realize that although Aiden and I had gotten together in a sense, I still wasn't out, and for that matter, I didn't know if Aiden was either. And if he was out to some people, I wasn't sure who they were, although I had an idea who the likely people would be, and they included Ryan.

I wondered if anything would be different between Aiden and me when we were with our friends, but I never got to the chance to find out that morning. By the time I finished with my shower and left for school, Aiden had already left with Leo and Ryan.

After two hours of sleep the night before and a strenuous workout that morning, I was lucky I didn't fall asleep in class. Somehow, though, I managed to keep up with my work even with thoughts of Aiden running through my mind. Last night had happened so fast, I couldn't help wondering if it was some sort of fluke.

By the time lunch came around, I was dying to see Aiden, if only for a few minutes. Maybe it was some sort of teenage insecurity, but I felt like I needed him to tell me that last night hadn't been a mistake. I had kissed him right in front of our building, for Christsake! Anyone could have seen it. It's not necessarily that I cared, but I realized that I would have never done that with Dan. Sure, the circumstances were different then, but still, I had never been as serious about anyone as I was about Aiden, and I had only met him less than two weeks ago. I just really wanted to see him.

Unfortunately, I didn't see Aiden at all, not even in the halls. More of those teenage insecurities surfaced and the thought that Aiden was avoiding me popped into my head, but I quickly brushed it off before I drove myself crazy. I had to rely on Adam's and Shane's usual bantering to get me through lunch.

Gym was a little easier; I was more than happy to find that Dennis Gordon was avoiding me like the plague. I'm sure he told several people that his trusty fist inflicted the new black eye I was sporting, so he was back on top of the totem pole and the natural order was restored. Whatever. At least Ryan kept me entertained. He also made sure I made it through gym class without passing out, I was so tired by then.

I made it through the rest of the day as best as I could, and although I never did see Aiden, I got my second wind when school ended and I headed to my new job. It was a new apartment complex and Jake's company was doing the whole thing. No one was living in the new units we were painting yet, so the job seemed fairly easy. Jake was there when I arrived and after assigning me a blue jumpsuit he showed me the ropes.

I would be part of the crew working nights, and I was pleased to hear that we got paid a little extra. Jake would even be there a few hours every day working with us before he went to the bar, and when he left it would be four older guys and me. Our job was to go in and finish up whatever the day crew hadn't. There wasn't much to it; painting was painting, and I seemed to get right into it.

Around six o'clock Jake stuck his head into the bedroom I was working on and waved me over. I put down my equipment and followed him out to the apartment balcony where he smiled and handed me a soda.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"You tell me, boss."

He smiled."You're doing just fine. I just wanted to let you know I've gotta get going, I work at the club tonight. But I'm sure you'll be fine on your own; just don't let the other guys give you any trouble. And make sure you leave no later than eight; if I keep you too late I'll end up on your brother's bad side."

"Which brother?" I teased, earning me an elbow in the ribs.

"So, how did it go with Aiden last night?" Jake retorted, matching the teasing that had been in my voice. I spewed a mouthful of soda all over the porch and Jake cracked up while I turned to him, wide-eyed.

"You knew about that?" I demanded.

"Aiden came to me for advice," Jake said, shrugging."I believe he said that he wanted to do something romantic that didn't involve crowds--you met Shelly?" I nodded."She's my aunt."

I groaned and took another drink. It almost seemed like everyone in this town was in some way connected. But, I was sort of touched that Aiden would talk to someone to plan our date, and it put some earlier concerns to rest; and now I knew that he was out to Jake, and apparently, I was too.

"So how did it go?" Jake asked.

"Well," I replied, "I guess it went alright... if you take out the fact that I had no idea we were on a date until he kissed me."

Jake started laughing again.

"You didn't know? How could you not know?"

"Look who's talking," I retorted."You want to tell me how things are going with you and Tony?"

That shut Jake up and he blushed a little, but he couldn't hide his smile.

"Good," he said softly, "really good."

I grinned at him. Since the party at the club I hadn't seen Tony at all. He was sleeping in that morning, and had gone to bed before I got home the night before. He must have been too tired to wait up, and now I knew that it must have been because of Jake. I was happy for them. Tony and Jake deserved each other, and somehow knowing that my brother and I had found someone special at the same time made it that much better.

'Cause now I had Aiden. At least, I was pretty sure I did. Maybe I hadn't heard from him all day, but last night was real. It had to have been. I would accept nothing less. I could still feel the tingle of Aiden's lips, the taste of his tongue in my mouth and his fingers on my back. God, I couldn't wait to see him again.

"You know, that wasn't nice, what you did at the club," Jake remarked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I thought back to the club when I shoved Jake into Tony and I laughed, mostly because the smile on his face said that he wasn't angry about it.

"Oh, that," I said."Well someone had to do it. And, I don't see you complaining, either." Jake laughed as I dropped my soda can in the garbage and moved past him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better get back to work, I hear my new boss is a real hardass."

My workday seemed to creep by after Jake left. The other guys weren't exactly talkative, but they were all older than even Jake, and I didn't have much in common with them anyway. When I left at eight I truly was tired. I also had paint staining my hands, and even a few splotches in my hair--don't ask how that happened, I couldn't tell you.

I made it home no later than twenty minutes after eight, moving like a zombie up the stairs. When I walked inside, my exhaustion was replaced by hunger as soon as the scent of roasted chicken hit my nostrils. Tony and I usually had dinner earlier, but I should have known that he'd wait for me. It had become somewhat of a tradition. Chris was rarely there, but Tony and I always ended up having dinner at the table.

"Back here, Owen," Tony called from the kitchen when he heard me come in. I dropped my backpack by the door and headed back to the kitchen where Tony was at the counter, slicing the bread. He started speaking before he turned to look at me. "How was your first day of work? I know you went to Ryan's this morning, and seeing how you didn't get in until after I went to bed last night I figure you must be tired... what the fuck happened to you?"

I took a step back, confused at his tone as I looked down over my clothes, wondering what he was talking about, but then I remembered the bruise on my face and my fingers absently went to touch it.

"Oh, this," I said, remembering that neither of my brothers had seen it. Jake had commented on it earlier, but didn't make a big deal about it.

"Yeah, that." Tony shook his head."Did that happen today?"

"Last night," I replied, tiredly dropping into a seat at the kitchen table."It was at the dance. Dennis Gordon sort of cornered me in the bathroom." I could see Tony getting angry so I quickly continued, "But I'm fine, I didn't even hit him back, honest."

"Why the hell not?"

I stared at my brother's serious expression and couldn't help it, I cracked up laughing.

"Owen!" He frowned as he poured a glass of juice and placed it in front of me.

I sighed."I'm sorry, Tony. It's just that I never figured you for the type to encourage me to go out fighting. But I am okay, really. We talked it out, and it's over. End of story."

"You and Dennis Gordon talked?" he asked incredulously.

"Well, I did most of the talking... actually all of it, really. I told him that I'd let his shit go this time, but next time I wasn't making any promises. I just don't need any more suspensions, you know?"

Tony gave me a small smile, obviously satisfied that I was all right, and then he patted my shoulder.

"And for the record, Owen, I wasn't trying to encourage you to fight. But there is such a thing as self-defense, and from the look of your face, you probably could have used it. At least, you could have ducked." I shot my brother a glare at his teasing tone and he just smirked."Why don't you go ahead and grab a shower. You have paint in your hair. We can talk over dinner."

"Thanks, Tony."

I was relieved to take my shower; it had been such a long day that the water felt particularly good. I was just glad that I didn't have any homework to top it all off. I knew that as long as I didn't have any more late nights, I would be able to handle everything and work too.

Halfway through dinner with my brother, Tony looked up at me with an amused expression on his face.

"You look like you're about to fall asleep in your food," he remarked.

"Sorry, Tony, I guess I was out too late last night, but I've got everything under control."

He smiled. "I know you do. But the dance was over at ten. You went out with Aiden, right?"

I hesitated, unsure of how much I was ready to tell Tony about last night.

"Hmm-hmm," I hummed, staring down at my plate.

"And did you have fun?"

There was something suspicious in Tony's voice that caused my eyes to snap up to him, and that wicked grin on his face told me just about everything I needed to know.

"You knew?" I demanded. Tony started laughing. "Damn it, did everyone know I was going on a date except me?" He laughed even harder."You know, you could have told me that he was gay."

Tony shrugged. "It wasn't my place. And in case you're wondering, I didn't say anything to Aiden about you either."

"I know you didn't."

"I had a feeling about you two," Tony remarked."Actually, before we even knew you were gay, Chris and I used to talk about how well you and Aiden would get along as just friends. You weren't even here then--so you like him, right? Don't give me any more of that, 'We're just friends' bullshit."

"I like him," I admitted, although I'm sure the goofy smile on my face was answer enough. The smile faded though, and I looked at Tony more seriously."It's just new to me, you know? Last night was the first time..." I took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Suddenly being tired was not doing much for my emotions. Tony reached across the table and took my hand.

"First time, what?" he asked gently.

I sighed."I'd never even kissed another guy besides Dan. I think I'm feeling a little... I don't know."

"Guilty?"

"Yeah," I said with a nod, "but sort of confused, too. Dan wasn't even my boyfriend, Tony."

"That doesn't make the friendship you had with him any less special, Owe. He was the only one you were 'out' to, the only one you could talk to. I know it was hard for you. I'm glad you had someone special like Dan to talk to, and I'm really sorry for what happened to him."

"But Aiden... I really like him, Tony. I hardly know him, but when I'm with him, it feels so different from when I was with Dan. I know it's only been one night, but I really don't want to mess things up, you know? And it really sucks because I know Aiden likes me, but I don't know how he really feels about me. It doesn't exactly help that I haven't seen him at all today. It's driving me nuts."

Tony laughed and then stifled it when I shot him a look.

"Believe it or not, Owen, I know how you feel. The waiting part sucks. But I don't think you have to worry about how Aiden feels about you. I've known him for a while. He doesn't waste time on people who don't mean something to him."

I thought about that for a minute. Aiden had made an effort to get to know me since we first met. Actually, he had probably made more of one than I had. The 'date' had also been his idea, obviously, considering I knew nothing about it before he made it painfully clear. Tony was right. The waiting to hear from him sucked.

I briefly thought of going downstairs to say hi. Considering he lived directly under us, it wouldn't be that hard to do. But I really didn't want to go down there without an invitation, not when I knew that there was some sort of problem between Aiden and his mother. I really didn't want to bother him either. It occurred to me that I didn't even have Aiden's phone number. I would have to make a point to ask him for it. But not tonight.

I was asleep before my head hit the pillow that night. I was not at all surprised.

...

My eyes were heavy, but while I was half asleep, I had a slight sense of consciousness. Something had brought me out of my sleep but it wasn't my alarm clock. The alarm clock meant it was time to wake up. Other things meant I could keep sleeping.

I debated on whether or not to open my eyes. The last thing I wanted was to see the clock, especially if it said that my alarm would be going off any minute and I woke up a few minutes early. I was so tired.

But then when I moved my hand to scratch my stomach something caught my attention. There was an arm there, an arm that wasn't mine. Actually, there was an entire body that wasn't mine, snugly pressed against me. I decided to open my eyes.

When I saw Aiden next to me, stripped down to his boxers with his arm draped over me and his eyes closed, I was more than a little surprised, but definitely happy about it. Another surprise came when I looked at the clock and saw that it was only a little after eleven. I still had practically all night to sleep! More good news.

I turned a little, to better face Aiden, wondering why he was there. I knew that he showed up at night sometimes, we had already established that, but him showing up in my bed just made me happy. I had gone all day without seeing him, and although I couldn't talk to him, I at least had the rest of the night to hold him. And I was so tired anyway, that just holding him sounded perfect.

I was just about to close my eyes again and drift back to sleep when his fingers moved over my stomach and I realized his eyes were open. In an immediate reaction my lips curled into a tired smile.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hey." He lifted his hand to my face and lightly touched my bruise before tracing the dark circles under my eyes with his thumb. "I came by earlier, but you were already asleep. I decided to stay over, I hope you don't mind."

He knew I didn't mind.

I yawned."As long as you're sleeping in here and not out there."

Aiden smiled and snuggled closer, wrapping his arm around me more securely, and I wove mine through his and slowly rubbed his back as our lips met. I had wanted to kiss him again since I walked him to his door the night before, but unfortunately, the moment I closed my eyes I was drifting back to sleep. When I realized what was happening I forced my eyes open again and found Aiden smiling at me.

He cradled the back of my head and pulled me to him until my face nestled in the crook of his neck and I took in a deep breath, inhaling his scent. When I let my breath out I felt him shiver as it hit his skin and I found myself gently kissing him there as our bodies pressed together from our chests to our groins. We were both soft, and I doubted I would be getting hard anytime soon, but it still felt nice. Aiden kissed the top of my head and then whispered, "Go back to sleep, baby."

And I obediently did what I was told, only taking a second to notice the endearment attached to his order. And I slept incredibly well that night. But, that could also do with the fact that I got two extra hours of sleep. My alarm went off at six thirty instead of four thirty, and when I realized it, I shut off the alarm and jumped out of bed with a start, alarming Aiden.

"Shit," I said, grimacing, "I was supposed to meet Ryan, I must have set the alarm for the wrong time..."

"Owen." I turned to face him, unwittingly placing my tented boxers and morning erection at his eye level. I cursed again and started to turn away, blushing, but Aiden laughed and grabbed my hips, holding me where I was. "Relax. I changed the time on your alarm." Before I could ask any questions, he went on to explain, "I saw Ryan last night. That's one of the reasons why I came over here. He's sick, said he wouldn't be up for your workout."

"He seemed fine yesterday."

Aiden shrugged. "He wasn't when I saw him."

"Oh." I was looking down at Aiden, comprehending what he was saying but not really paying attention to it. His hands were digging into my hips and he was looking directly at the tent in my shorts, which seemed to have doubled in size in the last few seconds. "You said one of the reasons. What was the other..." my breath caught as he brought his hand around and lightly, but deliberately rubbed over my erection and looked up at me from under his eyelids. "Uh... I think we should let things... happen naturally." God, my knees were about to give out on me.

"This feels sort of natural to me." his voice sounded low and husky. I had to force myself to keep from jumping him right then.

But when he hooked his fingers in my shorts I suddenly covered his hands with mine, wondering if we should really be doing this; it seemed to be happening so fast, not to mention we would end up being late for school.

"Aiden..."

He didn't give me time to argue. Not that I would have put up much of an argument. He pulled me forward and planted a soft kiss on my stomach, and then another. His lips were just softly fluttering around my belly button, but it was driving me crazy, partly because I was ticklish and partly because there was something strangely erotic about it.

When his tongue flicked out against my navel I hissed in a breath, squirming slightly when it dipped into my belly button, but I couldn't move far with his hands on my hips, his fingers stretching around and digging into my ass.

Aiden glanced up at me, his dark eyes seemed glazed over as he pushed his tongue into a firm point and deliberately licked a line down my body, along the thin line of hair trailing from my navel into my boxers. I just stared down at him, as he continued his descent over the elastic band of my thin shorts, his tongue stopping at the head of my erection where a visible wet spot of pre-come was visible through the white material.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.