Desert Jail - Cover

Desert Jail

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 8: An Escape

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8: An Escape - Scantily dressed young lady tourists are imprisoned by a puritanical cult. As they toil under the merciless heat their only solace lies in each others' bodies.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Horror   BDSM   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

It was early in the morning when Clarissa was taken out to start her long series of punishments, beginning by being whipped by five of her fellow prisoners. The temperature was already high in the nineties and the guard had assured her that a record one hundred and twenty eight degrees were expected by mid afternoon.

"You'll be well cooked by the time you've been out here a few days and then it's the stinking cell! We've all been shitting in it this last week to make it nice and smelly for you!"

They tied her to a whipping post right in the centre of the compound where she would be in the sun all day long. The first girl to whip her was to be Miranda. Megan would be next, followed by Stella and Debbie and a fifth girl she hardly knew except by her name of Gertrude. Gertrude was the biggest of all her floggers and she was flexing her incredible muscles as Clarissa was dragged out to be secured.

Miranda said. "Sorry about this, old girl! It was nice knowing you, but I'll find another playmate soon enough. Enjoy it in the punishment cell! See you when they let you out for a whipping! Not that you'll see me, of course with that bandage over your eyes!"

Warden Kane gave the order to commence Clarissa's punishment and Miranda raised her arm. Clarissa could see the shadow as the whip was raised by the one she loved most in all the world and then the leather cut into her back, opening her up from hip to shoulder and her heart melted inside her and she knew she was about to die.

Then she woke up and saw that she was still in the Warden's quarters recovering from last week's dehydration! She was covered in sweat and the sheet was lying on the floor. It was still not light and she turned over and went back to sleep. This time she did not have that horrible dream, which had visited her for two nights now. When she woke again it was light and Wanda was standing over her.

.

"You're looking better today, Clarissa. You don't have much time left before they take you to be whipped. You must get away from here very soon or it will be too late. I'm driving the truck today and tomorrow. I'll leave the keys in the ignition tonight and I won't lock it. All you need do is get out of the widow to the ground. I suggest you make a rope out of the bed sheets. The gate will be closed, but don't worry. Drive straight for it and it will give. It's not too strong and one good push is all it will need to smash it. I'll try to fix the telephone line so they can't let the police know you've got away. After that, it's up to you. Think you will be up to it?"

"I'll have to be! I suppose you couldn't arrange some clothes for me to face the world in? Thought not! Why are you doing this?"

"Because I feel ashamed. I saw how you refused to whip that poor girl in the cage and helped your friend Stella. And your reward for being a decent human being is to be punished. I hope you will put in a good word for me when you get to the Federal authorities."

"When I get there! If I get there, more like!"

"No! You'll make it, Clarissa! I don't know how, but you'll find a way, just as long as you get out of the prison."

"I hope they keep me here another day!" said Clarissa. "Quite honestly, I feel fine now. Fully recovered. I hope you can convince them I need another day to be quite ready!"

"I hope so too!" said Wanda. "Your poor back is marked enough after the last time. I hope those people pay for all the misery they've caused so many innocent young women!"

"I don't mind my existing marks too much." replied Clarissa. "I feel they were deserved because of my forgetting about poor Megan in my lust for Miranda. And the only thing that matters is that Miranda still loves me, even if I don't any longer have a flawless skin!"

Wanda left after this to drive the prisoners to the work-site and Clarissa concentrated on appearing wan and weak, despite having never felt better in her life!

She had a couple of visits from the warden, who enlarged on her plans for Clarissa's long term future. She was to be given one hundred lashes and kept tied to the whipping post for one week. Then she would be placed in one of the punishment cells, chained to the floor with enough play on the chain to reach the door where her food and drink would be pushed through to her. The other women would be brought to see her, standing in her own filth, and when her skin had finally lost all trace of its suntan she would be brought out, blindfolded and in chains, to be whipped again and left in the sun for a week. This routine would be maintained for the duration of her thirty year sentence.

It was not difficult to look pale when listening to all this. She asked the Warden how long she thought she would last in such conditions.

"I'll be dead inside two years, never mind thirty. And you're doing all this to an innocent visitor to your country, who committed no crime and whose only offence was to refuse to whip a girl and to help a friend who was ill. I pity you!"

She regretted this outburst later on when the women had returned from work and Miranda was brought into the room. The Warden was with her.

"Say farewell to each other. You are fully recovered, despite looking a little pale after being out of the sun for a few days. Your whipping is tomorrow and Miranda will be one of the five women who will whip you. I will leave you alone for two minutes."

"Sorry about this, darling." said Miranda as soon as they were together, holding Clarissa tightly. "I will refuse to do it if you agree"

"No! We can't have you suffering the same fate as me! Try not to hurt me too much and afterwards just concentrate on escaping and then we'll all be free. How's Megan?"

"OK but very upset about you. The guards have been keeping us posted on what has been happening. She feels she has failed to look after you, as she promised. If she had not driven the hired car into the pothole she says you would both be safe and well at home again. I try to tell her not to blame herself, but she's very low in spirits right now. And Stella is upset at all the things she said about you."

"You'd better go now, darling! It won't do any good if you stay any longer. I love you more than I ever thought it possible to love another person, and I always will!"

The two kissed one last time and Clarissa was left alone to spend her final night in comparative luxury before starting out on a life of utter misery. She doubted that her friends would ever make it without her and if she was to avoid her fate she must do something tonight!

As soon as it was dark, she went over to the window. Only one of the watchtowers had a view of the Warden's accommodation and a searchlight beam moved across the window every fifty seconds. She had been disturbed by this in the early days of her recuperation but was used to it by this time. The truck was fifty yards away, silent and waiting to transport the women to the rock-breaking next day. She tried opening the window and found that it was extremely stiff, but she managed to lift it high enough to get through without making a noise. Looking down, she saw that it was indeed too far for her to jump. She would need to use the two sheets to form a makeshift rope long enough to reach near enough to the ground for her to be able safely to jump the final few feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.