The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The whole day went really well. Connie and I talked in the hall a couple of times that day and we made a date to go to the dance on Saturday night. I wasn't a bad dancer, if I do say so myself, and I aced the history pop quiz I had thrown at me unexpectedly and knew it, and got an A back on a math quiz, so I was really feeling good all day. Jo and Kathy took the bus home and it was a warm day, so work at the car lot was pretty good, too.

When I got home after work, Kathy had made her world famous lasagna and taken one of grandma's home made loaves of bread out of the deep freeze in the shed and warmed it up in the oven. Jo had set the table and all I had to do was to take a shower and get cleaned up from work. I could tell that they had been messing around for a while before getting started on dinner, as Jo had brought over her bathrobe and they were both in their robes while they were working on fixing dinner and their hair was still damp. So I put on my robe and we went and sat down at the table and it was kind of neat, having dinner and knowing we were all naked under our robes. Jo snickered when I checked out Kathy's chest when she leaned over to grab the salt and she caught me looking where her robe gaped open. We were all sitting so the girls were on either side of me at one end of the table and Kathy asked Jo what was so funny and she told her. I just said defensively, 'Well, I'm a guy, damn it, I check out every chick's chest automatically' and Kathy had looked over at Jo and then looked at me and slowly licked her top lip with the tip of her tongue and inhaled deeply and moved her body so that the dark part of her nipple showed and I couldn't help it, I glanced down to see if the tip would pop out too, which was the signal for her to close her robe back up and giggle at me, having proved something to Johanna about guys I guess. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head they both giggled for a while and Jo asked some questions of Kathy. Since they had made dinner, I got up and served them pie and ice cream and got more milk to refill our glasses. When I went to sit down, I noticed that they were both leaning back in their chairs and looked quizzically at Kathy and she winked at me. My knees came in contact with her bare leg stretched out under the table, and I gave her a startled look, then I felt the muscles flex on her thigh and realized why they were slumped down in their chairs. So I ate and chatted about school stuff, just like nothing was going on, but I could see Johanna's nostrils flare every now and then, and Kathy spent more time talking back with me than Jo did, and I knew how much it was tickling Kathy to play with her lover right there under the table in front of me. She knew I knew what was going on but was pretending like nothing at all was happening. Johanna started to take these little panting breaths, trying to make like nothing was happening. I looked at her when it seemed to me like she was getting close. "You okay? You seem a little flushed."

"I'm fine," she said with a little quaver in her voice, gulping a little after she said it.

"You sure?" I acted concerned. "I mean, maybe your coming down with a cold or something."

"No-oh-, I'm fine." She said, gritting her teeth after she replied.

"Well, if you're not feeling well, we can always do this some other night."

"Shut up, Mikey." Kathy warned me.

"Anyone want coffee?" I inquired politely.

"Y-yeah, that sounds ga-good." Johanna stuttered in a straining-to-sound-normal voice.

"Okay," I got up and my robe had been opened up below its belt and when it folded back over my front, my hard dick was exposed for just a second and her eyes shot over and stared at it while I said 'woops' and tucked it back in casually and her eyes watched where my robe stuck out as I walked over to the counter and started to make a pot of coffee. When I had the percolator filled and started, I heard a spoon hit the floor and Kathy's chair slide back. I got some cups out and brought them over to the table and Johanna was even more slouched down in her chair and Kathy was under the table. "Want me to get you a clean spoon, Kath?"

"No, thanks," her muffled voice replied, "I can find this one" and Johanna's hands were holding the top of the table and her mouth was slightly opened. I asked her if she took cream and she nodded her head jerkily, so I got it out of the frig and took the time to put it into a creamer for her. I went back and smiled at her and picked up the dirty desert dishes while she tried to sit up and act normal, but even over the sound of the radio playing soft music I could hear a slurping sound from under the table and she squirmed a bit. I took the dishes over to the sink and rinsed them off while the coffee pot finished perking. I returned to the table and poured. "You take sugar?" I inquired politely.

"Puh, pa, please!" She stuttered out in a gasp. So I sauntered back and got the sugar bowl and then came back and sat down in my chair and put cream in my coffee and looked at her with a raised creamer held over her cup and said, "Say when." And slowly put cream in her coffee until it was to the very top and then did the same for Kathy's. Pretending that I wasn't noticing what we all knew was going on under the table.

"Ah, nothing like a nice hot cup of coffee after dinner," I said as I leisurely sipped a little.

"Huh huh!" Johanna said in breathless but enthusiastic agreement.

"I guess Kathy's having trouble finding her spoon. I better get her another, don't you think?"

"Sure!"

So I got up and Johanna closed her eyes and I sauntered over slowly and got a spoon out of the drawer and brought it over and set it by Kathy's place. Jo's eyes looked down at where my robe was pushed out in front. I walked around to the back of her chair and could see the Kathy's red head down where Jo's robe was opened. I bent over and kissed the crown of Johanna's head affectionately and she squirmed, then I sat down in my chair and smiled warmly at her. "I'll bet you look fantastic when you come." I whispered to her and picked up my cup and blew on it, as she looked at me with a wild look in her eyes and then she threw her head back and her hands came off the table top as she grabbed my sisters head and groaned as she went over the edge for a while. It was fantastic to see the changes her face went through, and I could see the front of her chest was flushed and heaving as she panted through her mouth and grimaced as she came. Her eyelids looked like she had just put on a heavy coat of mascara. When they finally opened and she pushed Kathy away from her and sat up straighter in her chair and looked at me, still smiling at her, and she blinked rapidly a few times and panted for a while and I slurped some coffee, still looking at her, and she finally got her face under control and smiled back at me, a little bit abashed, but most definitely in too good a place to really care about the interested looks I'd been giving her. She finally recovered enough to pick up her own cup and took a sip, Kathy got up from between her legs and rapped her head on the table top and said 'Ouch!' and I said, "I got you another spoon, Kathy. I think it's time you gave up searching for the one you dropped." I couldn't help laughing after I said that, though.

Kathy came out with her face all wet and sat in her chair. Her eyes were smoking as she looked first at Johanna and then at me. She licked her lips and picked up her coffee and I smiled at her and asked how she thought the coffee was, just like nothing had happened. I was harder than a rock, but doing pretty well at my attempt to carry on a normal conversation like this sort of thing was an everyday dinner occurrence and no big deal. I think they were amused as much as I was by the way were all pretending. Jo gave me a rather appreciative glance, just for being cool with the whole scene and not making her feel self conscious about it, or so I interpreted her look. I grinned at her, sharing how much I had enjoyed the whole charade.

We all settled down a bit and Kathy asked if we all wanted to go up to her room and hang out a while? I said, sure, doing my best to sound low key and casual, but I don't think I fooled either one of them. Johanna nodded agreement, and I think she was very much okay with having me join them. So we left the table and Kathy took my hand in hers and I got Johanna's and we went up the stairs, Kathy leading me and me pulling Johanna along.

Soon as we got to her room, Kathy said, "Wow, it sure seems hot in here. You mind if I get comfortable?" and I said, "No, go right ahead, it sures seemed hot to me too and if it was okay with Johanna, I'd make my self comfortable too." Kathy tossed her robe off and onto the chair, and I undid my belt and took mine off slower, checking to see if Jo was really all right with it out of the corner of my eye. I could see her looking down at me as I unveiled and then she said, long as it's this hot, I might as well get comfortable, too, and took hers off and tossed it on Kathy's chair with ours.

So there we were, all standing together in the middle of Kathy's bedroom, stark naked. Johanna looked down at my dick standing stiffly out. Kathy smiled at me, and I smiled back.

Johanna's body was a lot curvier than Kathy's and her breast were bigger and so was her bottom. Her legs had a little space between them, up at the top, while Kathy's were close together there. She had bigger, more rounded breasts than my sister did, and her nipples were darker, and I could see how her cunt lips hung down outside her crease, whereas Kathy had just a smooth exterior split with everything tucked up inside. Jo looked up at me and saw me looking at her pussy. She looked a little question at me with her eyes and I looked up into hers and said, "Just looking at how different you body is from Kathy's." That must have been the right thing to say, or maybe I said it right, because she relaxed just a little and let me look at her.

"Yeah, Isn't she beautiful?" Kathy said in a wistful tone.

"Hey, you're not that bad looking yourself, ace."

"Yeah, but I'm never going to look like that." She complained. I stepped over to her and gave her a hug, because I felt her insecurity about how really gorgeous Johanna was and how it wasn't fair that she was stuck with her slender figure and Johanna had this lush, Playboy center fold body and how could she ever compete with a body like Jo's? Kathy reached down and just moved my dick aside so it wasn't poking into her and I put my arms around her shoulders and gave her a hug and she had her hands around my back and hugged me back tightly, her head pressed against mine. I rubbed her back and we rocked a little and then broke away and I looked at her face, and then kissed her forehead. We opened up our clinch and she said to Johanna. "Sorry, Jo, but when he looked at you like that, I just felt a little intimidated by you all of a sudden."

"Intimidated by me?" she asked in amazement. "I was being jealous of you!"

"What on earth for? You got a body I'd die for! How could you ever be jealous of me?"

"Well, I guess I was jealous of you for having such a cool brother. And kind of envious of how you could be so casual together, and how you know so much more than I do and for being so cool and all. I mean, if it wasn't for you, I think I'd be all funny about just standing here and having some guy checking me out. God, I can't believe I just said that! But I never imagined I'd be standing here and looking at a guy naked and him looking at me and be so, ah, okay with it. You know what I mean?"

"Well, I guess I do when you put it like that." And Kathy moved over and gave her a hug and Jo grabbed her around her shoulders and held her tightly and they rocked their bodies together for a moment. I walked over to them and rubbed my hand over Jo's back reassuringly and soothingly, and put my other hand on Kathy's lower back just to touch her, too. I butted my head up to where it could touch the both of theirs. Kathy put one of her arms around my waist and Johanna let go her desperate grasp of Kathy and lowered her arm and brought it down and around my other side, knocking my dick in the maneuvering around, and it jolted her a little bit, that brief touch, but I stroked her back a little more and brought my hand up and gave her shoulder a squeeze where it joined her neck. Kathy took in a deep breath, and I did the same and Johanna picked up and took a few shallow breaths and then inhaled and filled her lungs and sort of held her breath for a split second and then let it all out. Some of the tightness left her body as she got used to the feeling of all the warm skin touching hers and we just all breathed together a while with our eyes closed.

Kathy moved her head and looked up and I backed off a little so Jo could move her head off the top of Kathy's and somehow, I wasn't surprised to see a tear falling from Jo's eye closest to me. Kathy looked at her with concern, then licked up the tear track from her left eye and I just leaned in a bit and did the same to the eye closest to me without thinking.

Kathy has a bigger bed than mine, as her room was the guest room when we had company staying at our house. She moved back a little and the hug loosened up. She took Jo's hand in hers and pulled her a little and I pushed the tiniest amount and we moved Jo over to the bed. Kathy one handedly pulled the sheets back and knee walked over to the far side, keeping a hold of Johanna's hand the whole while. She tugged and Jo kind of glanced at me and got in. Kathy's hands guided her so she was laying on her back and she put her head down on Jo's chest. I slipped in next to her and wormed under her arm like Kathy had and reached my arm across her stomach and touched Kathy's arm that was over the top of mine. Jo's fingers were on my shoulder and I could sense the nervousness coming back into her, and Kathy just whispered, more to Jo than me, "let's just lay here a while and get used to each other, okay?' And Jo nodded gratefully and I took a deep breath and smelled her body. I shuffled my hips a bit and got my cock so it was comfortable and she got a bit twitchy about that, but once I stopped moving around, she settled down and I felt her hand moving on my arm and onto my back and then back to my arm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.