The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next week we had a blizzard, which was fairly late in the season for Michigan, but that's Michigan winters for you. We got a snow day out of it, as the snowplows couldn't keep up with clearing the roads while it was snowing and the wind was blowing. Mom was home and sleeping so we went over to Johanna's house and hung out. I got crushed playing board games with the two of them. It was one of those days when the dice just won't roll anything but the worst possible numbers for me and I got creamed in Monopoly and Risk and didn't win a single game all day. Johanna's mom gave us sodas and cookies and we stayed for dinner, which was lasagna. Johanna's mom seemed friendly enough and happy that her daughter had some friends to play with in the neighborhood.

We went home about ten o'clock and mom had left us a note that she was going into work early as it would be slow driving even with the Wagoneer and its four wheel drive. So Kathy and I sat around and talked for a while. She said that she thought Johanna was getting used to having me around and was starting to like me for my own sake. I said she seemed a lot more at ease with me and then we went to bed.

The freaky warm weather we'd had for the trips to the sinkhole was over and we went back to having a few more weeks of snow and slush. When mom was at work, Johanna would come over and she and Kathy would go upstairs and have it on. I will admit that I was jealous of her having someone to have sex with and we had a talk about that. I went out on some dates, no big deals, just a movie and a pizza afterwards. I got my hand up a few blouses and two girls let me finger fuck them while we steamed up the windows out parking, but I wasn't seeing any one girl, just dating three or four of them.

Johanna and I had a talk one afternoon when I got to leave work early and my sister stayed in town so she could work in the darkroom and get some stuff done that was past due. Johanna and I were going to pick her up when she called and then go see the latest James Bond flick at the movie theater in town. I got her a Coke and picked up that she was feeling odd about being alone with me. But I talked to her a while and she got over being shy and I found out that she wanted to go to college and major in history. I knew she was good in history (straight A+'s) and had helped Kathy out when she was cramming for exams in it but I didn't know she planned to make a career of it. She asked me what I was into and I showed her my room and the plastic models I'd been into for years. I wanted to be a pilot, or maybe an aeronautical engineer, but I wasn't that great at math and knew that it took a lot of math to be an engineer. Nam was going on and I thought that after graduation I'd enlist in the Navy and maybe work on planes. She sat on my desk while we were talking, and I sat on the bed. She finally opened up and asked me how I felt about her and Kathy and I told her I was fine with it. She seemed a bit skeptical about that, so I kidded her about being jealous of how much fun they seemed to be having and we talked a while longer and she finally really got that I was pretty much okay with it. She asked about how I felt when I walked in on them that day and I said that it was pretty cool. And the reason that I had left is that I knew that it would have upset Kathy if I had caught her like that and it would have upset her, too, having a guy walk in when they were making out, so I just got out of there and let them have some time to get dressed and fixed up. I was serious about that part, but kidding when I said that maybe if we all got to be real good friends, they'd let me watch some time so I'd know how to make a girl scream like that. She flipped me the bird and laughed, as I hoped she would. Then Kathy called and we took off to go get my sister and go to the flicks.

Kathy was really happy when we picked her up because her photography teacher had a meeting with a parent and left her alone in the dark room. She'd printed up sixteen pictures that she'd taken at the sinkhole, as Mr. Gillespie had told her to just put away the stuff when she was done and tell the janitor to lock up afterwards. As it was a Friday night, there weren't any other students hanging around and she had a box of eight by ten photos under her arm that she couldn't wait to show us.

"Man, they are so good! I can't believe how good they came out! Man, even I look good!"

We sat in the car and she opened the box up and flipped the yellow lid so the inside part of the carton was inside it, and then laid it down on her lap to show us her prints.

Opps! Guess what the first one was?

"Shit, Kathy! I can't believe you even took those negs to school! What if someone had seen them?"

There, in all its glory, was my hard dick. Johanna's jaw dropped open in shock as she stared at the image staring up at her from the box Kathy's lap.

"Nobody looks through my negative sheets! I don't even have a contact sheet on these, so relax, nobody saw them and nobody at school is going to see this one either!" Kathy said frantically as she tried desperately to get the damn box top freed up from the carton so she could cover it over.

"Well, shit, you're grossing out Johanna right now. Christ Kathy." I fumed at having her find out about my jacking off for my sister to take a picture of. It was one of those all time, really embarrassing-as-hell moments in life.

"Aw, shit, Mike. Lighten up, will ya? I told her that we'd played doctor together and done some other stuff, how about treating her like an adult?" Kathy's fingers just weren't working really well, and she stuck her hand up to her mouth and pulled one of her gloves off with her teeth, so she could get her fingers into the box lid. I knew if I started to scream at her, she was going to turn into a total clutz on me and never be able to get the damn top freed up to put back on the box.

"Easy for you to say. Its not a picture of you fingering yourself there Kathy and it's damned embarrassing for me." I snarled at her as I sat and watched her fumble with the box top.

"Aw, shit, Mikey, you're right." She apologized and turned to look over at Johanna. "I'm sorry, I should have set those aside to give him in private. My fault." Johanna was still staring at my picture. It wasn't an 'awed by the immense size of my manhood' stare either. I was seriously pissed at Kathy for just opening the box with that one sitting right on top, and she knew it, knew she had fucked up with me big time, and knew to just let me get over it for a while on my own.

"Oh. Wow, that's, that's really something." Johanna stuttered. She tried; I'll give her credit for that. "Uh, it's ah... really a powerful image, Kathy." Tried for a disinterested art critic tone of voice, but we both could tell that it had shocked her, that picture of a guy's hand squeezing out an orgasm. It was out and out blatant, and this was back in 1965, when you just didn't see pictures of guys jacking off and the most sexual magazine on the stands was Playboy. I can still see her looking down at that open Kodak yellow film box, a muffler around her neck, sitting in the empty school parking lot in my car, with my sister sitting in the middle with her Navy pea coat on and that box open on her lap and my hard dick, with the head about four inches across and streamers of come flying out the end and my fingers gripping it tight as it shot. Johanna was leaning up against the door and looking stunned at that 'thing' on Kathy's lap. Finally Kathy got her shit together enough to give up on the box top fumbling and just pull the one staring up at us and stick it back under the other ones in the box.

"Well, what do you think of this one Mike took? I think I look pretty damn good, don't you?" She asked desperately. Both Johanna and I could feel how shitty she was feeling just then and I hauled back on my anger and mortification and tried to just bluff my way through the next few minutes.

The next one was a picture of Kathy's back, her head looking back over her shoulder and one cute nipple and the tip of her breast visible just past her raised arm as she brushed her hair out of her eyes and a mischievous look on her face. The side lighting was perfect on her back and butt and she did look pretty damn good in it, in a pixie kind of way. Johanna inhaled and then blew her breath out. I looked at it for a few moments, then finally said slowly, "Wow, that is good!" Even steamed as I was, I had to admit that it looked really great. I couldn't actually believe that I had taken the picture, as it was black and white and not at all like I remembered. Of course, I was busy with thinking about where the light meter was and making sure of the focus, so I didn't remember the look on her face when I snapped the shutter. I said, "Damn. Am I a great photographer or what?" I was still pretty ill at ease and was blushing furiously, but while Kathy and I both knew I'd be tearing her a new asshole later on, I figured that if we just started talking like nothing had happened, maybe we could get Johanna to settle down and be cool and maybe it would just blow over, if we could just kept on talking.

"Or what. I had to really work on this print to make it come out right. You just got lucky on this one." Kathy managed to say, gulping a little.

"How did the rest of the ones of you come out?" Johanna asked after a moment.

"This one wasn't too bad." There was a picture of Kathy smiling in the sunlight coming through the trees, her little tits nicely highlighted and her nips casting shadows that drew attention to them. She was looking at ease and smiling very naturally. I nodded. "And this one," a study of her back while she was looking down at the waterfall, "and this one" and there she was, squatting down on her heels and smiling up at me with the sinkhole in the upper right of the picture and the water fall. She'd done a lot of work in the hours she'd had to work alone in the darkroom.

She turned to Johanna. "I made this one for you," she said shyly. It was the shot of the two of them I'd taken with Kathy wrapped up in the blanket, which was slightly open so you could see some cleavage, Johanna's hand on her neck, and the two of them were looking quizzically at me. They both looked really cute. Well, actually, Kathy looked cute, but the camera seemed to really love Johanna and she just looked god damn gorgeous.

I whistled. "Wow, Jo, you really look great in that shot."

"Yeah, she does," Kathy agreed. "I want to take your picture sometime. You know, with studio lights and all." She said to her seriously. "You're really photogenic."

"Okay." She looked at the picture for a moment longer and finally admitted, "I do look pretty good in that shot, don't I?" She gave my sister a hug. "Thank you, I'll treasure it always."

This was about to start getting maudlin, and I decided that we should quite while we were ahead. "We better get going if we want to eat before the movie, and I'm starving. We can look at the rest later." And I turned the key my hand had been frozen on since Kathy opened Pandora's box and fired up the big 348 V-8. Kathy got the top put back on the box and turned and tossed it onto the back seat and we went and had pizza and they talked about how good the photos had come out and I made a mental note to make sure to have Kathy go through the box before she showed her any more photos as I thought that one dick shot had really freaked out her girlfriend and I knew for sure that it had totally embarrassed me. How the hell did I get talked into letting her take that damn shot, anyway? Yeah, I knew how it happened, but damn, that was really dumb as hell, showing Johanna that shot. Kathy was usually a hell of a lot brighter than that.

Dad was in town and mom had shuffled her schedule around so that they could spend time together so Kathy and I couldn't talk about it until the next day when they went out for a little romantic dinner. We'd been kind of edgy with each other all day and it was frustrating not being able to talk, but mom had dragged her into town for some clothes shopping and dad had me helping him fix the roof on the shed where a January storm had torn off the shingles in one corner and he wanted to get it fixed while he was home, so since shingle bundles are heavy, I spent a fairly cold afternoon up on the roof peeling off old shingles and replacing tar paper and hammering nails and humping heavy bundles up a ladder. By the time we were done, I was really cold and my nose had started running.

Dad grabbed a shower and then mom and Kathy got home. Mom took a shower and I knew I'd have to wait until the hot water heater made more hot water so I could take a bath. Kathy was busy fixing dinner for the two of us while the folks were getting ready while I, who stupidly hadn't worn work gloves, spent a lot of time out on the back porch with a rag and kerosene getting the damn tar from the shingles and roofing paper off my frozen hands. When that was done I went back inside and stood over by the stove for warmth. Mom and dad came in and said they were taking off and mom told me to go take a hot bath so I didn't catch a cold and I said that sounded like a good idea. I went up and ran a tub and got out of my clothes in the bathroom while the tub filled up, then got into the hot water and soaked for a while.

Kathy came up stairs and brought me a plate of food and some milk. She said she'd invited Johanna over and she'd be there as soon as she was done with dinner, if that was okay with me and I said sure. I asked her to get me some clean clothes out of my room and bring me the book I was reading that was on the nightstand in my room while she was at it. She did as I asked and came in and sat down on the toilet seat and wanted to apologize for being thoughtless yesterday with the photos. I asked her if there was any more in the box of me and she said yes, but the weren't as dirty as that first one. I said that I'd like to see for myself, so she ran down and got them out of the Chevy and brought them back up for me to look at before Johanna got there.

I looked through them and that first one was the worst of the lot, though there was one of me leaning against the tree and holding my hard dick that I thought she shouldn't show to Jo. Actually, I didn't want her to show her any of me naked, but she talked me into showing her the ones that I didn't have a hard on in. She pulled the ones of me stroking out of the box and took them into my room and was stashing them in my desk drawer when she heard Johanna come in the kitchen and calling out downstairs. She came back into the bathroom and asked me if it would be okay if she invited Johanna to come up and join us so we could talk about it? I was going to say no way, but thought about it a second and realized that we all had to talk sooner or later about that picture and what the hell, she'd already seen me in my birthday suit, so while it seemed kind of off the wall, I finally said sure, if she's okay with it. So she went to the head of the stairs and called down to Johanna to come up and talk. There was a bit of conversation in the hall way I didn't quite hear, then Kathy came back in and Johanna followed her in, looking a little shy about being in the john with a naked guy in the tub. Kathy grabbed my desk chair and told Johanna to sit down and went back to her seat on the throne.

"Gee, it's hot in here. Is it okay if I take off my jacket and sweater?"

"Sure, make yourself comfortable. Mike was out helping dad with fixing the shed roof and got really cold, so just make yourself at home." Kathy said, a bit nervous.

"So I understand you wanted to talk to me about the pictures?" Johanna said nervously as she pulled her sweater over her head.

"Yeah. Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have shown you that one, uh, you know the one I mean." I was wryly amused at Kathy fumbling around for a way to describe 'that one' in acceptable words. "I embarrassed you both and didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Uh, it's okay. I, uh, just wasn't expecting it was all." Johanna was pretty uncomfortable again, and to tell the truth, I wasn't really at ease with talking about it myself.

"Well, that was the worst of them, and I thought you might like to see the rest of them before I put them away."

"Uh, okay. Sorry I got weird on you. I mean, what you two do is your own private business, so I had no right to..."

"No, I shouldn't have shown you that one, as it was private and I should have asked Mike if he'd be okay with my showing it to you. It was really my fault, so..."

"No, it's okay, really. It's just that I, uh, well, I never saw a photo like that before and I didn't know how to react. I mean, I reacted badly, and..."

"No, I shouldn't have shown you that one, it's my fault..."

"Hell, it's both your faults." I interrupted their interruptions with. "If you're going to blame someone for whose fault it really is, how about you blame me and get over it? Hell, if I hadn't let Kathy talk me into letting her take it, we wouldn't be having this discussion, so how about we stop talking about it and just drop it, okay? I mean, Jesus, if anyone has a right to be embarrassed about it, I'm the one that has the most to be embarrassed about here, guys, so how about we just let it go and move on?"

They looked at me, then looked at each other and then back to me. Kathy nodded and Johanna smiled gratefully at me and I smiled back at them both.

Johanna hadn't really looked at me before, just kind of given me quick glances and then looked elsewhere in the room, mostly at Kathy. She was feeling pretty awkward about being in a bathroom with a guy in the tub but at least she was starting to loosen up about it. Of course, the subject matter of the conversation was in the tub and having to talk about something that pushed her buttons as much as that picture must have, well, I had to give her credit for even being there in the room with me. While from where she was sitting she couldn't see anything of me from besides my head, shoulders and chest, it was still all a bit odd to her.

"So let's see the rest of them, Kathy." I prompted her. She picked up the box and put the lid on the floor, then took out a picture of me sipping water out of my hands by the stream. While I was obviously naked, you couldn't really see anything, and it was a fairly good nude photo and we looked at it and Kathy got out another one of herself and that one was okay too, a back shot.

There were a couple of others of her, then a few of me, and by that time some of the illicit thrill had gone out of them for Johanna. I think it was Kathy's talking about how she had to do this or that in the darkroom to get the contrast right, or to dodge in an area, or whatever it was that those words meant. So when she got out one of herself where you could see her pubic hair, Johanna was pretty much over waiting for the other shoe to drop. She brought out some pictures of me taken from the front and there I was, my stubby dick peeking out of my pubic shrubbery and Johanna was able to look at it and not lose her cool. I thought that they were okay, and I don't usually like pictures taken of myself as I usually take lousy snap shots. There was one shot that kind of made a puzzled look come to her face and Kathy asked her what was wrong, thinking it was about her work and getting anxious about it. Johanna had been the one ending up with the picture in the box top on her lap, so she flipped back a few and then hauled out another one and compared the two. "How come you look bigger in this one than in..." Kathy busted up and I just went, "Ah, Christ!" and slid down into the tub as far as I could and put my hands over my face. Johanna, suddenly Figured It Out and she said "Oh" in this really small voice. Kathy was giggling madly and I wanted to reach out and hit her or something to get her to shut up, but she was too far away for me to reach without having to get out of the tub, so I finally just resorted to saying, "Kathy, just shut the fuck up, okay?"

She pulled herself back together after that and there was another round of "I'm sorry" and finally she said as she'd taken the pictures and I got turned on, she'd egged me into letting her shoot a few pictures of my 'uh, penis' and that boys got bigger before they, 'uh, orgasm' and had gotten pretty embarrassed trying to explain how that all worked to Johanna and I will admit, I got a certain sadistic enjoyment out of her fumbling around and turning red trying to use proper words to describe how it worked with boys. Johanna was pretty red faced too, as it was pretty obvious when you took a second to think about it. And she could see that I was getting off on my sister's embarrassment: After all, I could have helped her explain that stuff, but didn't say a word, just lay there in the tub and sardonically grinned every time she fumbled for the 'nice' word to describe males and their appendages and how they worked.

There were a few more shots in the box, but after Kathy was done with her proper little lecture, I decided that any more and I would be getting into too much enjoyment and it would be bordering on sadism to keep on with the entertainment. So I asked her if there was more photos that would be embarrassing in the box and she kind of shrugged, uncertain if the rest of them would make Johanna embarrassed again, so I told her to that it might be nice to let me enjoy my bath in peace for a while and take them into her room and I could take a look at them later. I winked at Johanna and said that it would embarrass me to have two sex starved girls drooling over pictures of my immense endowment in front of me and I wanted to get back to the book I was reading, so time for them to go away, okay? They got up and gathered up the photos and Johanna's coat and sweater and went out. Just before she closed the door, Kathy looked at me and mouthed 'thanks' and then I was alone and put the wash cloth up to my mouth and let out the giggles that I had been suppressing all the way through Kathy's 'um, penis' explanations to Johanna. I finally had to put my head under the water just howl for a second or so to get it out of my system. But I felt a lot better about Johanna seeing that picture.

Being as I had nothing better to do, I kept refilling the tub when the water would get cold and read my book. Kathy knocked on the door and let herself in to use the john without waiting for me to answer. I just gave her a glance and went back to my reading. She hadn't bothered with a robe and it wasn't the first time she'd used the john while I was in the tub, so no big deal. She said thanks for being cool and I just nodded. She wiped herself and told me that Johanna might have to use the john, and would I mind getting out if she did? I said, why? I can just close the shower curtain if she wants privacy. She said she'd ask her if that would be okay and I said that if she didn't feel right about it, I'd get out of the tub and give her some privacy. She said thanks, and just before she opened the door, I said, be sure to tell her if she's got to take a shit, that I'll be more than happy to give her all the space she needed. She came over to the tub and flicked the top of my head with her finger, and I said she should make sure to get cleaned up before mom and dad got home, as she smelled like a whore house after a busy Saturday night. She asked how I knew what whorehouses smell like, and I chuckled and she left. A few minutes later, Johanna knocked on the door and asked if it was okay if she came in? I said sure and she came in Kath's ratty blue robe and smiled at me kind of nervously. I asked if she wanted me to pull the curtain, and she nodded shyly. So I did and she sat down and I didn't hear anything and thought about it a second or two and then turned on the hot water faucet with my foot. A few minutes later I could her peeing in the pot and then the toilet flushed and she said thanks and washed her hands and went out and I pulled the curtain back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.