The Word On Johanna - Cover

The Word On Johanna

Copyright© 2006 by Paige Turner

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about a pair of fraternal twins who live out in the sticks and become very close growing up. A new kid moves in near them and Kathy suddenly has a new friend to play with and Mike gets jealous when he finds out how they play together. Mike will do anything for Kathy, anything at all, but telling the new girl their secret? That takes some thinking about: And the new girl has a terrible secret of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

That wasn't the last time we got it on there at the swimming hole that summer, but there isn't any real way to describe all the things we did with each others' bodies. Kathy taught her how to lick and suck me to orgasm, and taught me how to really do a girl.

God, did she ever!

Our weird telepathic ability was both a good deal and a bad deal. I made damn sure not to be touching Kathy while they were messing around with each other, but I could hang out and watch them while they were getting it on and not be sucked up in the whirlwind that went on inside my sister's body when it was really getting good for her. I think that they kind of enjoyed my being there and watching them going crazy on each other, and I know that Johanna got into the sensations of sex with a boy. Kathy liked to be there when we were making love, as she could enjoy my orgasms and it was fun for her having the experience of ravishing Jo with a dick. Many years later, I would inadvertently find a strap-on dildo at her house, and she blushingly told me that she sometimes liked to have a little sex play with it and a very close personal friend of hers. Some of that I knew went back to our childhood and especially Johanna.

What can you say about your first times? I found out how to grind my pubic bone on Johanna and give her some thrills and slow myself down, explored about every position we could think of, found out that having Kathy sitting on her face while I fucked her wasn't such a good idea, and all of those lessons and experiences took place the rest of July and August and even after school started again. We couldn't really do much on the weekends at the swimming hole if our dad was home, as sometimes he and mom would come out and go swimming. The three of us actually came up on them having it on one Saturday, and crept away without them knowing we were there. Kathy and Jo were doing all they could just to stifle their laughter at something my mom had said. Maybe screamed out is closer to the truth, but I was so worried about dad finding out we were there that I didn't think it was that funny.

Johanna and I were there by ourselves twice, I think. It was fun, but not as good for her as when Kathy was there. Without Kathy, well, it wasn't exactly bad, but it wasn't as great as it was when she was there. The first time she had fun, but didn't come. The second time she did, but I had to work for it and she didn't get into multiple orgasms the way Kathy could get her off most times. We had a talk about it afterwards and she said that she found it strange how she was kind of self conscious with just me being there and had trouble really letting go and getting into it the way she could with Kathy. I said that it was okay, it seemed odd to me with it just being the two of us. The confessions seemed to open us up to telling more truths and she said that having me as a lover was fun, and all that, don't get her wrong, but she was still a bit into a space where she felt like we were cheating on Kathy by just being there by ourselves, y'know? I said, yeah, I felt the same way, but I was also happy that she had gotten off that second time we were together and happy that I'd made her come. She said yeah, she was happy about that, too. Not just that I had gotten her off, but that she knew she could come with just it being her and a guy, y'know? Yeah, I kind of did know what she meant.

It was very clear to us that we were more than just friends, but not lovers in the 'being in love type lovers' sense of the term. Today we would call it being fuck buddies, but back in the mid sixties, there wasn't a term for it. She wasn't a casual lay to me, or some chick I scored with, she was Johanna, and my sister's lover, and someone I had become lovers with, but we weren't in love, and we both knew it. Yeah, she was my first fuck, the girl I lost my virginity with, and she was also a human being who was best friends and lovers with my sister.

How did I feel about it? That's really complex, even after all these years. I was happy that she was sharing her body with me, happy that I wasn't a virgin anymore, happy as hell to be her lover, and also, there was a certain amount of pride in myself.

Yeah, pride. I can't think of a better term for it, it wasn't the kind of pride that comes with boasting, the locker room bragging kind of thing. You know, the idiotic teen age bragging, "Oh yeah, I nailed her and she was screaming for more," not that kind of pride at all. But rather, a private pride that I had been there for her and helped my sister heal her of the ugly thing that had happened to her. I had helped her, helped her get over that horror that was her introduction to adult sex, and it had been pride in being her friend, of being there for her, and it's not something that you can go around bragging about now, is it? Not without taking away the thing I was proud of, you know? And I knew that this wasn't a 'being in love' thing we had going, just a sexual healing and taking joy in our orgasms, and being kind to each other and... well, dozens of things, but I think you get the general idea.

Funny thing about all this stuff going on that summer: I know that this is going to sound totally weird to you, but it was 'just Johanna' and not me banging this really gorgeous girl. As a matter of fact, I was so out of that stuff that it wasn't until we started back to school and my buddies would see me talking casually to her that I even noticed again how beautiful she was physically. "Wow, man, how did you get to know her?" And I would say that she lived near me and was Kathy's best friend. I got asked a lot if I could somehow introduce her to my horny buddies, but just said that she wasn't stuck up, so go talk to her yourselves.

It was kind of strange how it worked out. She asked me if I would double date with her and a guy I knew at school, but didn't really like. He had lost his license, so was without wheels, and (after getting pressured from her and Kathy, ) I reluctantly said okay.

We wound up double dating three or four times, I am not sure which. Connie and I double dated with her and Zeke, which wasn't actually the guy's name. It was Phil, but everyone called him Zeke for some reason I've forgotten. I think we went to the drive-in mostly, and once to something else. As it worked out, Zeke got further with Johanna in the back seat than I did with Connie in the front. Connie and I never did do the deed, but on the fourth date, Johanna let Zeke have his way with her in the back seat, while Connie and I were playing in the front.

The way it worked out, Connie wasn't too inhibited about letting me play with her pussy, or about us dry humping, but she and I never did have sex. I sometimes wonder if listening to Connie having orgasms in the front made Johanna less inhibited in the back, or exactly what the deal was. Did she think that Connie and I were 'going all the way' in the front seat? After all, how can you tell if the couple in the front are having it on or just dry humping without looking over the front seat and actually seeing what they're doing? And that wasn't good drive-in etiquette. Anyway, I could see what they were doing in the back from where I was in the front, as I was able to see Jo's legs up in the air on either side of Zeke's naked ass and it was flexing away as he thrust into her. After the drive-in, I dropped off our dates and Jo sat in the front on the way home and we talked. She was feeling pretty good about getting over her fears of boys and I felt good about that and not jealous of Zeke, although I still thought he was somewhat of a jerk and that she could do better.

Come to think of it, on the way home, she asked something about how Connie was as a lover, and I said something back, and she realized we weren't actually having sex up there in the front seat. So we pulled over and talked for a while, and one thing lead to another and we wound up having sex right there in the front seat. I remember how wet she was, and how she smelled different and we talked as we fucked, with her on top. It was an interesting fuck, as she was telling me how hot listening to Connie and I in the front seat had made her, and she had been able to see me watching her while she and Zeke were getting it on and that made her even hornier knowing she was being watched. She asked if I could feel Zeke's come inside her and I said, yeah, I could. She asked if it turned me on, knowing I was fucking her just a little while after another boy had been in there? I said, yeah, it sort of did, which wasn't exactly the truth, but something I could sense she wanted to hear. I was turned on by her lust, not thinking about getting sloppy seconds, but she was really into how naughty it all was and so was really turned on, so that made me turned on, and she had a really good come thinking about it, and then had another when I did, so it was a fun adventure for her to act out her kinky little fantasy. She hadn't gotten her cookies with Zeke. I could feel how her juices and Zeke's come leaked out of her and I told her how she was so turned on my balls were getting soaked, and she giggled and said, 'it's not just me your feeling leaking out' and that was when she came the first time. After it was over, she went down and licked up all of the stuff on my dick and balls and I fingered her while she was going at it and she was soggy and juicy and had another orgasm, just from the sheer delight she was having over being so wanton. I didn't go down on her, making me something of a hypocrite, as I had told her it didn't bother me about her fucking Zeke, but I still wasn't into going down on her and sucking his come out of her. I told her we were going to be late getting home and better get started or we'd get grounded.

As it turned out, I did get grounded for getting home so late that night. It was about two when I came in, and as luck would have it, mom heard me drive in. It was past my curfew, so I was grounded for Saturday night.

That was a pain in the ass, as Connie and I were going to go to Scott's party.

One thing I haven't mentioned in this is that there was a lot of under-age drinking in our town. Zeke managed to get them a ride with a friend of his and so Jo and he went to the party and I didn't. And that asshole was one of those guys who just couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.

Connie told me what happened, as she happened to be there with some of her girlfriends and was a witness to the scene. Johanna had gone off to use the bathroom and there was the usual line and it took her a while to get back. She'd picked up a couple of cups of beer on the way and walked up behind Zeke and he hadn't known she was there.

One of his pals had been saying something snide about going out with the ice princess and he hadn't been able to keep his mouth shut. "Man, she put out for me," he'd bragged. "I fucked the shit out of her at the drive-in last night and she was couldn't get enough." Well, that was true, if you think about it: He couldn't last long enough for her to get a climax, so I guess that it wasn't 'enough'. Jo just stopped and stood there totally in shock, then screamed 'you asshole!" at him and dumped two cups of beer on his head and then proceeded to tell everyone in ear shot exactly what she thought of his love making ability, the size of his dick, and how quickly he'd come and a few more humiliating odds and ends.

Connie and one of her girlfriends had given her a ride home, and she had cried and Connie had comforted her and told her that he was just an asshole and not to let it bother her. Right, like having your sex life put out in public like that wasn't going to bother her!

When she got home, her mom was still at work, so she came over to my house and walked in and found me. She wasn't really used to drinking, and was crying and about half drunk and thoroughly humiliated by the scene, and I hugged her and then took her up to my room and held her and patted her on the back and all that stuff you do for a friend in trouble. She fell asleep about eleven o'clock or so, and I let her sleep and went over to her mom's house and left a note on her mom's kitchen table saying that she'd gotten drunk with my sister and was sleeping over to our house. Nobody ever locked their doors out where we lived and her mom was sleeping on the couch and didn't wake up, thank god.

Kathy was out on a date that night, and came in around one. Mom had been home from work about fifteen minutes or so before she got home, and they talked for a while and then Kath had gone to bed. I'd left Kathy a note under her sheets where she'd find it when she went to bed, explaining how Jo was drunk and spending the night at our house with her, so she'd know not to let the cat out of the bag.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.