Nirvana on Fire - Cover

Nirvana on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 7

The darkness envelopped her as she slipped quietly from her car into the streets. The only sound she heard was the click of her high heels. She silently cursed her bad luck. The phone call interrupted a nice candlelit dinner that was just starting to get interesting. She had no time to change. This had to be done immediately. So here she was trying to be stealthy and quiet in high heels and a miniskirt.

She picked the lock easily and the door opened with an audible creak. She reached into her bag and pulled her mini-flashlight out, turned it on, and began to look for the fourth door on the left.

The door was open and Raven peered into the room, shining the light around to make sure it was the right place. She found a piece of paper and neatly printed the message she had memorized on it and placed it under the mousepad just like she had planned.

Raven breathed a sigh of relief as she slipped out of the office and headed back toward the main door. Suddenly the lights in the corridor turned on. She froze when three big men appeared at the end of corridor. She turned only to find three more behind her. She put up a good fight and crippled a couple of the men, but was finally overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

"Don't bruise her too badly, Bruno," one of the men said to the one who held her off the ground with both arms pulled harshly behind her back. "The Boss will want to do that himself." Both men snickered as Bruno carried Raven down the corridor away from the door she came in.

Bruno set her down in front of a chair, then pressed down on her shoulders to make her sit. Raven looked around at the office. It was sparse. No books, no pictures, only a stark desk, computer and telephone and two chairs were in the office. Bruno tied her arms to the chair she was sitting in. He also tied her ankles to the legs of the chair. Raven sat perfectly still, staring intently at the back of the huge chair behind the desk. The only thing she could see besides the back of the chair was an occassional puff of smoke. There was no window in the office, nor the office door. The walls were painted a nondescript grey.

When Bruno finished tying Raven into the chair, he and his companion left the office, closing the door and snickering. Raven struggled to regain her composure and slow her breathing down. She said nothing but struggled quietly to disengage her arms and legs from Bruno's knots. She had no luck. Bruno did his job well.

The chair began to turn slowly and revealed a thin man. His once dark hair was peppered with gray. He held a black pipe, still trailing smoke, in his left hand. He rubbed his prominent chin with the left. Black framed glasses with slightly tinted lenses hid his eyes from her, but she was certain he was studying her.

"Zo, vhat pestilence vere you spreadding here, my beauty?" He stood slowly and strode around the desk, his eyes never leaving her for even a moment. He sat on the corner of the desk and pondered for a moment.

"You are going to be stubborn, yes?" he smiled evilly. "Ve have vays to make you tell us all that ve vant to know."

"Do your worst, Wilhelm von Teuffel," Raven spat. "But you will get nothing from me."

His hand slapped her cheek, hard. She felt then tasted the blow as her lip split slightly and the blood trickled into her mouth. Zat is not the vay to begin this interview, my pretty. Struggle all you like. Bruno vas a good boy scout. He sure knows his knots, hehe."

Raven struggled a little more for show, but had already decided that she wasn't getting out of the ropes without help.

Von Teuffel set his pipe on the barren desk, reached out and lifted her chin up to look in her eyes. Raven could see the evil glint through the tinted lenses. A shiver ran quickly down her spine. She felt a moment of doubt. She had never been captured before.

Von Teuffel smacked her other cheek bringing its color to the same red as the first. Then he spun her chair around and walked to the wall which had been behind her. He was dressed impeccably. His grey suit coat was unbuttoned showing his light blue shirt and black tie. He crossed his legs slightly as he leaned against the wall. Raven knew what he was seeing. She had worn her sheerest white silk blouse and a very lacy brassiere. Her black miniskirt was barely long enough to cover her stocking tops. With her legs spread and tied, he could probably see right up her skirt to her bare pussy! She cursed herself again as she remembered that she had purposely gone without panties.

Von Teuffel chuckled as he watched her struggle to regain her composure and watched as the realization of what he saw came over her face. "You are dressed to kill, my dear. Perhaps zat vas your mission here tonight, yes?"

"In your dreams, von Teuffel, in your dreams. That's the only place you are important enough to kill," Raven taunted.

"Really?" he sneered. "But zen you are in a poor position for taunting, darlink." With that he thrust himself away from the wall and walked around behind her. She heard a rustle of clothing and when he walked back into view, he was rolling his long sleeves up over his pale elbows.

He circled her for a bit, straightening his sleeves and removing his tie. With a snap, the tie bit into the bare flesh between her thighs, just above the stocking and below the skirt. Raven yelped as the blow caught her by surprise. It stung.

"Now, my dear," he snarled. "I grow tired of zis game already. Tell me vy you are here and I vill let you go with minimal damage. Don't make me hurt you."

Raven closed her eyes and took a deep breath, but said nothing.

He continued to circle her chair. Suddenly she felt him grasp her long black hair and yank it backwards. Her scalp exploded in pain and her head snapped back in an effort to lessen the ache. She tried to pull her head back down to look at him as he came around to the front of her chair again, but her hair was fastened to the back of the chair. Sadist, she thought to her self. Kill me now or I'll get you and you'll be sorry.

Von Teuffel reveled in her predictament. His chuckle filled the room. He walked up to her chair and place one hand on each forearm, lightly pressing them into the arms of the chair and looked deep into her eyes.

"Tell me now or you vill regret it."

She maintained her stony silence.

He stood back up and pulled his hands off her arms. Then he leaned down and grasped the lapels of her blouse and violently pulled them sideways, popping every button from neck to waist. Raven could here each button hit the floor and the audible rip of silk. She took a deep breath and tried to control the shivers raging up and down her spine.

She could not see what he was doing, but she could feel his hands as they softly traced the edge of her lacy bra from the strap down to the catch between her firm breasts. Expertly he opened the catch and pulled the two sides apart exposing her erect rosy nipples. She cursed inwardly as she felt his fingers lightly circle the nipples sending a shiver straight to her pussy. Then he pinched them. Hard. The scream escaped her lips before she had time to check it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.