Nirvana on Fire - Cover

Nirvana on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Epilogue

"Doc?" Mandy whispered as she pushed the hospital room door open.

Doc Mayfield sat up in the bed. His left leg was raised in a sling. A white plaster cast covered his leg from mid thigh down. His toes wiggled freely.

"Mandy! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. How are you doing?"

"Broken leg, broken ankle. I'll be back on my feet in a couple of days."

"I have to leave tonight," Mandy whispered as she stepped up beside the bed. She lowered her face to his and kissed him passionately. Mayfield wrapped his arms around her and held her to him.

Gradually they broke the kiss and Mayfield lay back on the bed. Mandy turned and walked back to the door. She turned the lock.

"What are you doing?" Mayfield asked as she turned back toward him. The gentle hiss of a zipper pulled his eyes to her jacket which dropped to the floor revealing her bare chest. Another hiss and her skirt fell to the floor as well. He gasped as she revealed her body to him.

Mandy pulled the covers back and gently reached up under the gown he wore and began to stroke his rapidly hardening manhood. She leaned forward and they kissed again. His hands caressed her back and her breasts as their breathing deepened into moans of pleasure.

"What happened?" Doc asked as he noticed streaks of blood down her inner thighs as she knelt on the bed and straddled him.

"It doesn't matter now. Nothing matters but us," she said as she sank down on him.

Moans and groans of pleasure filled the room as she rocked back and forth, up and down on him. Their orgasms were upon them almost immediately and she collapsed onto his chest.

They lay there silently as their breathing returned to normal. She played with the sparse brown hair on his chest. He stroked her long hair, pausing only to draw her lips to his and kiss her deeply.

Soon she felt him stirring inside her. His manhood began to swell again and he groaned as she squeezed him within her. "Doc?" she purred as she pushed herself back up onto her knees.

Their movements were slower this time. He kneaded her breasts, pulling himself forward to capture her rock hard nipples in his mouth. She rocked slowly back and forth on his lap, groaning with each motion.

She held his face to her breasts, insistent on his attention. No words were spoken as the rocked their way back up the pinnacle of pleasure. It was a slow climb filled with caresses, kisses, moans and groans.

Finally Mandy reached it and began riding him in earnest, impaling herself on his sword, eliciting groan after groan from their lips until with a joint, "Yes," they came.


Mandy was not sure how long she lay on his chest when she came to, but she eased herself up off him and carefully dropped to the floor. She pulled the covers back over him and turned to find her clothes.

Quickly she wiped her thighs with a tissue and pulled her skirt up over them. The hiss of her zipper woke him and she turned back to him, dressed.

"Will I see you again?" he asked drowsily.

"Count on it," she said kissing his lips. She patted his now shriveled manhood and whispered, "I'm still not done with this thing yet."

"Hussy," he whispered, kissing her again.

Slowly she extracted herself from his arms and walked to the door. She unlocked the door and looked back at him. She blew him a kiss and then opened the door.

She looked back and forth down the hall and then just before closing the door behind her, she reached back and lifted the back of her skirt.

"Don't forget me, Doc."

"Never," he whispered to her shadow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.