Nirvana on Fire - Cover

Nirvana on Fire

Copyright© 2006 by Lellan McLemore

Chapter 12

Mandy rattled the handcuff against the ladder. It refused to come loose. She looked around a bit looking for something within reach.

Bill Mayfield watched as her mind worked. A bemused smile spread across his face. Finally, Mandy gave up her search.

"Too bad you don't have a hair pin," Doc said lightly.

"What?"

"A hairpin. Isn't that what all good spies use to pick locks? After all it works in the movies."

Mandy laughed. "Yeah, I guess it does. I don't suppose you use one?"

"Not since the operation," Doc smiled.

"What operation? Oh, I get it. Very funny, Doc,"

"Hey, I'm just trying to keep things light here so I don't scream."

"We're gonna get out of this, Doc. Never fear."

Mandy looked around again. She began studying Doc's crotch very intently.

"Don't you think it's a bit too late for that?" Doc said as he noticed where she was looking and shifted a little nervously to hide his hardening desire.

"Your belt. I think the buckle might just be small enough."

"Small?"

"The belt buckle, silly. Take it off and hand it to me."

"Okay, but no laughing if my pants fall down."

"Deal. Just hurry. Ramon will be back soon."

With one hand, Doc Mayfield fumbled with the buckle on his belt. He got it unfastened and began to pull it out of his pants. It came loose with a hiss and a crack. He handed the belt to Mandy.

Before she could do anything with it, Ramon reentered the room. Mandy hid her free hand with the belt behind herself.

"Oh, Senorita Raven, how lucky you are. Von Teufel is gone now and Rosalita is here to play," Ramon laughed as he strode forward, flashing and twisting his knife in the air.

"Go play with yourself, Ramon," Mandy taunted.

"Oh, tsk, tsk, Raven. Such dirty language. But what would one expect from a whore like you." Ramon slapped Mandy's cheek. A bit of blood trickled down from the corner of her mouth.

Doc Mayfield turned his body and kicked Ramon in the side of his knee.

"You gringo son of a bitch," Ramon yelled as he reached down for his leg. "I think you die first. I'm gonna make you beg for the fire to take you."

Mandy looked past Ramon and saw fire in the hallway. She could smell the gasoline he had used to soak the hallway.

"The fire is coming for you, Ramon," Mandy said, kicking his other leg.

"You bitch!" Ramon screamed as he dropped to his knees. Mandy brough her other leg up to kick him again. Ramon caught her foot and brought the handle of his knife down on her knee.

Mandy groaned.

Ramon snickered as he stood. "Which one, Rosalita?" he said waving the knife back and forth first aiming at Mayfield's crotch and then Mandy's chest.

"So many toys, so little time," Mandy said, keeping her weight off her bruised knee.

"Exactly, puta."

Ramon grabbed Mayfield's pants and pulled them. The button popped off and rattled on the floor. The pants dropped to Mayfield's knees.

"Such pretty underwear," Ramon giggled as Doc Mayfield's heart covered boxers came into view.

Mandy laughed as well.

"I thought you weren't going to laugh," Mayfield said looking at Mandy.

"I'm sorry, Doc," she said, still giggling.

"What can I say," Doc replied, smiling and shrugging. "They were a gift and I really do need to do some laundry."

Ramon smirked as he placed the tip of his knife on Mayfield's stomach. "Move and you die, gringo asshole."

Mayfield's breath caught in his throat as he felt the prick of the sharp knife. He looked over at Mandy. Her eyes were fixed on his. She shook her head and then reached up over her head and began to work on the handcuff holding her to the ladder with the buckle of Doc's belt. Doc closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

Ramon grasped Doc's boxers with his free hand and pulled them down toward Doc's knees. Mandy couldn't resist looking down over Ramon's shoulder at Doc's shrivelled manhood.

"I hope you got all of this tiny thing you wanted, Raven. Cause its Rosalita's now," Ramon threatened.

Doc's eyes nearly bugged out of his head when Ramon squeezed his penis and scrotum in his hand and pulled them away from Doc's body. Ramon's knife moved from his belly and slowly drifted to emasculate Doc.

Time stood still as Doc watched wide-eyed as the knife drew inexorably closer to his family jewels. He saw Mandy shift her focus and gather his belt behind her. The belt lashed out quickly and wrapped around Ramon's neck. Mandy pulled as Ramon instinctively reached for his neck.

The knife dropped to the floor at Doc's feet. Doc lost no time kicking it toward the hallway. As he did he saw the flames licking at the door. Smoke began to fill the room.

Mandy pulled Ramon back to her chest with the belt. The handcuff holding her to the ladder was loose, but still held fast. She leapt up and wrapped both legs around Ramon's waist. She let go of the belt and surrounded Ramon's neck with her free arm, trying to choke him.

Doc swung back toward the battle as the handcuff loosened and Mandy brought her second arm into the attack. She grasped her other wrists and tugged trying to choke Ramon with her forearm. Doc launched himself and kicked Ramon in the knees, just below Mandy's legs.

Ramon squealed as Doc's shoes bruised his knees. His eyes were wild as he clawed at Mandy's arm, trying to remove it from his neck.

Ramon dropped to his knees and then his stomach, with Mandy holding on for dear life. She ended up on his back with her arms still around his neck, pulling it up and back as he squirmed and kicked below her.

Ramon coughed and sputtered as the life drifted out of his body. The smoke was now beginning to overpower Doc and Mandy. Both were coughing and hacking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.