Dee's Valentine's Day Present - Cover

Dee's Valentine's Day Present

by CapitansSlut

Copyright© 2006 by CapitansSlut

Erotica Sex Story: Dee is my special girl, and she deserves only the best on Valentine's Day, both from Daddy and her pet dog, Bruno.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

Your alarm rings as it does every morning. You slowly become aware of the incessant beeping, but then it stops suddenly. The bed bounces as Bruno jumps up and begins to lick your face. You open your eyes to his joyous affection. His tongue licks your lips, and you return his wet kiss, sucking on his tongue and holding his head as he greets you on Valentine's Day.

"Good morning, Dee." I am watching you and Bruno greet each other. A bouquet of flowers is in my hand. "Happy Valentine's Day, Dee Dee."

You reach for them and press your face to the yellow roses. "Oh, Daddy, they're so beautiful." I lean down and get a wet kiss just like Bruno's. The dog is rooting his nose in your covers trying to push them down the bed.

I laugh, "Bruno's looking for something, Dee."

You giggle, "He's always like this in the morning. He just loves to give me my first cum of the day." Bruno seizes the blankets in his teeth and walks backward slowly exposing your young body. As usual, you are sleeping in a little white baby doll and matching string panties.

I pat Bruno on the head. "He's a good dog."

Bruno pushes his way between your thighs and delivers a long lick up your thin silk panties. "Oh God, Daddy, his is!" You spread your legs wide to give our pet room to lap at your wet pussy. I help out by pulling the strings on your panties and giving Bruno access to your bare little cunt. "Oh Bruno, lick me. Good boy, lick my little cunnie."

I watch as Bruno's long tongue slithers inside your pussy. "Fuck her, Bruno, give her that long tongue." You can see me reach down and rub my hard cock.

"Daddy, come here. Your cock needs my little mouth." I can see the lust in your eyes that the dog's long tongue is creating. I push down my pajama bottoms and my hard cock jumps up. A small drop of cum hangs from the end. "Daddy, don't let it fall off. Bring me your cum. I want to taste it."

I kneel on your little bed and brush my cock over your lips. Your sweet little mouth opens and sucks on the head of my cock. "Oh, Dee Dee, you're so good to Daddy—my little cocksucker."

You mumble something around my cock, and I can see that you're cumming from Bruno's aggressive licking. His tongue is deep in your pussy and his nose is banging against your clit. "Cum, baby. Let Bruno make you cum." You hips buck against the dog's savage licking. I squeeze your little nipples through the nightie, "Cum baby!"

Your little body arches, and you scream around my cock. I pull out and hear you shouting, "Make me cum, Bruno, lick your bitch's little cunt!" Your body twists under Bruno's assault on your pussy. You freeze and let out a long sigh. You sit up and pull Bruno's face to yours and lick his muzzle soaked in your pussy juice. I stroke my hard cock as I watch you thank Bruno for your climax.

Your hand moves under Bruno and finds his pink cock hanging down low. You giggle and look at my cock. "Look's like my boys need some relief this morning." I can see your hand jerking on Bruno's cock and the dog whimpers from the pleasure you're giving him. He turns on his side—you have him well trained—letting you lean over and lick his long pink cock. He wiggles his legs as your tongue teases the thick doggy shaft. I move next to you. "Don't be greedy, Dee Dee, Daddy wants some too."

You laugh brightly, "I know, Daddy, you like sucking Bruno as much as I do!" You push his cock in my direction and let me suck the head. "Suck his cock, Daddy. He loves it." Bruno rolls on the bed as I swallow his fat cock. You leaned down and suck my cock. Bruno sees your little pussy and wiggles over to lap your cunt. Wet slurping sounds fill the room as we pleasure each other.

You let my cock go, "Daddy, I need my boys' cocks in me!" Your face is a vision of lust. I can clearly see that my Dee Dee needs cock—Daddy cock and Doggy Cock. "Lie back, Daddy, let me get you in me." I move to the middle of the bed, and you climb on top of me. I can see your cunt drip from Bruno's saliva. You lift up and look into my eyes, "I need my Daddy's cock so bad!" I can see your pussy open and accept me inside. My cock slowly disappears as you sink down on me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.