Finding Balance - Cover

Finding Balance

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Part 8

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8 - Kyle Martin has to follow in his valedictorian, class president, year book editor older brother, Will Henry's very large footsteps. Kyle works on finding a way to meet the lofty expectations at school, make a name for himself in football, deal with the adulation and girls his on-field success brings and finding love with his friend and neighbor Penny Edwards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

Chapter 41

I slept late on the 27th, enjoying my Christmas vacation to the maximum. I got up just before lunch time. I was finishing my lunch when Will came downstairs for his lunch. He threw a hamburger on the stove.

He asked, "Where are Lizzie and Andy?"

"Lizzie is over at the Mitchells. Andy is upstairs playing on his computer."

"Good. We won't be interrupted. I want to thank you for forcing Abby and I to talk about our problems. I needed your kick in the butt."

"No problem, Will. I knew you and Abby well enough to know you could work out the problem, whatever it was. I was happy to help."

"I want to talk to you about our phone call two weeks ago. You said you needed to get some condoms. Who are you dating?"

I answered, "Jessie Hamilton, though we aren't really dating. We hooked up at the team get together two Saturdays ago."

"Kyle, what did you and Jessie do?"

"We parked in her car, got naked, kissed for a while, then I ate her pussy and then she gave me a blow job."

"Jessie has a car? How old is she?"

"She's sixteen."

"You were making out with a junior?"

"No Will, she is a sophomore."

"You parked, made out with and had oral sex with a sixteen year old girl? Am I understanding this correctly?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Do you love her, Kyle?"

"NO! Well, I mean I like her and everything, but I don't love her. It was just something fun to do together."

"Kyle, do you remember when I was your age? I had five girlfriends in seven months. I had sex with all of them. I even was in love with a couple of them. I had a lot of fun with my girlfriends. Sex is so intimate and personal, it is too intense to take casually. I was in ecstasy when I was with one of my girlfriends, but it hurt too much when we broke up. You saw how much pain I was in when Abby and I broke up? Imagine going through that every five or six weeks."

"God, that must have been bad, Will."

"It was. Think about how things were for Abby and me. We dated almost a year before we had sex. Both Abby and I wanted to make sure we had a strong relationship before we added sex to the mix. We wanted to be sure we were in love. With love, sex isn't good, it's fantastic. You are sharing intimacy with your soul mate. Nothing else is like it."

"Will, how did you handle having so much sex in ninth grade and not doing it at all in tenth grade? I get so horny just from making out. I can't imagine how you could handle no sex after you had done it earlier."

"I want to tell you the rest of my sexual history. When I broke up with Cheryl near the end of ninth grade, I swore no more girls for me. It hurt too much. That summer was my first year on camp staff. I was gone for six weeks as a CIT. You already know you don't have much privacy at scout camp. I couldn't even jerk off there. I came home unbelievably horny and desperate. I hooked up with a girl a couple days after I got home and we had sex. Unprotected sex."

"Is that the Tina Mayer you talked about last night?"

"Yes. Tina got pregnant from our one time together. I didn't find out about that until school started. She told me about being pregnant one day. I didn't hear from her again until four days later. By then, she had an abortion. I was devastated by her choice. I still wonder about how my life would be changed if Tina had kept our child."

"Wow. I had no idea. Do Mom and Dad know about this?"

"Yes. I told them after the fact. Do you understand why I have been telling you to wait to have sex until you find a girl that loves you?"

"I think I do, Will. How does Zack Hayes handle having sex with a different girl every week?"

Will exclaimed, "Zack does that? I don't know. I guess Zack treats sex a little differently from us. I know I can't be casual about sex. It's just too intense for me."

"Will, can you give me any tips on how to eat a girl out? You know, for when I find a girl I love."

"What did you do with, Jessie?" Will asked. I explained exactly what I had done and how Jessie reacted.

Will smiled. "I don't think you need too much instruction. It sounds as if you have the right idea, Kyle. The most important thing when you make love to your girlfriend is to make sure she enjoys sex. Make sure she climaxes. I usually eat Abby's pussy before we have intercourse. She gets so wet and horny. It makes it so much better when you actually do it. I have a question for you, Kyle. Do you have a problem with cumming too quickly?"

"Not really. I did cum in my pants once at the movies when Stacie was sitting on my lap, squirming and rubbing my cock. That was embarrassing."

"When I first had sex, Kyle, I shot off the second Katie touched me. Eventually we figured out that I last longer if my girlfriend jerks me off or gives me a blow job before we have sex. I last much longer that way."

"Thanks for the information, Will."

"I want to talk to you about one more thing. Two weeks ago you said you wanted condoms. Do you have any?"

"Yes. I asked Justin Baer to get them for me."

Will snorted, "Ha ha ha. I've been there too. Justin has to be getting tired of supplying condoms for our family. I always had Justin or Jon get them for me.

"Yeah, that's what Justin said when I asked him to help me get condoms."

"Do you understand how to use them, Kyle?"

"I think. I read the directions and tried one out. I think I get it."

"Both of us have to be safe when we have sex. Mom has already told me she doesn't want any grandkids for another 10-15 years."

"Actually Will, all three of us need to be safe."

"Huh?"

"Andy has started puberty. He woke me up in the middle of the night a couple months ago when he had his first wet dream. I don't think he is paying any attention to girls yet, but I'm sure he will soon."

"Hmmm. I'll talk to Mom and Dan about that. It's probably time for his sex talk."

"Yeah, probably. Thanks for talking with me about sex. I think this talk will help."

"Kyle, do you have your eye on any girl that you are serious about dating?"

"I've been thinking about asking Penny Edwards to date me. We got along great last summer in Canada. We even made out a little the last night of the trip. I got too busy with football when we got back. By the time I got settled into football, Penny was dating Chad Hurst. They just broke up last week, so maybe I can get Penny go out with me."

"Abby and I are going out on Friday night for dinner and a movie. Do you want to invite Penny and make it a double date?"

"Sure, Will, that would be cool. I'll call Penny."

I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went to the living room to call Penny. I listened as the phone rang.

"Hello?" a girl's voice said.

"Hello, could I talk with Penny please?"

"Who is calling?"

"It's Kyle Martin."

"Oh, Kyle Hi! This is Nikki. I'm home from college. I'll get Penny."

I waited. Then I heard Penny's voice. "Hello, Kyle."

"Hi, Penny. How was your morning?"

"It was good. Nikki and I found some nice bargains at the mall this morning. I'm just relaxing after our shopping trip. What are you doing?"

"I slept in this morning. I just finished lunch with Will. We spent a lot of time catching up with each other. Actually his talk is why I'm calling you. He and Abby are going out for dinner and a movie on Friday night. Will wanted to know if you and I want to go along. What do you think?"

"Are you asking me for a date, Kyle?"

"Yes, sort of. But it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want to call it that. We could go as two friends spending an evening together. What do you think, Penny?"

"I'm not sure I want a date this soon after breaking up with Chad."

"OK, let's just call this two friends going to dinner and a movie. Nothing more. Is it OK?"

"OK. We'll go as two friends," Penny said.

"Was Chad that bad? Can't you trust guys?"

"Yes, he was pretty bad. He was so possessive. Everything had to be his way. He was pushy too. We argued about making out and how far to go. We argued about having sex. And in the end I found out he was seeing another girl while we were going steady. Chad is such a jerk!"

"I know. I wish I hadn't been so wrapped up in football back when you started dating him. I know him well enough to know this was how things were going to turn out. I wish I had warned you."

"You were pretty wrapped up with football in the fall. But you couldn't have reached me even if you had been hanging with our gang. Chad always insisted that we sit with his friends. He was jealous of any other boy who talked with me. I doubt you could have changed things, even if you tried."

"Penny, I hope when you get over Chad that you find someone who appreciates you and treats you right. That is what you deserve."

"Thanks, Kyle. You're a good friend."

"I'll call you later in the week, Penny, and let you know what time we are leaving for dinner on Friday night. See you later."

"Good bye, Kyle." Penny replied. I hung up the phone and went back to the kitchen. Will was putting his lunch dishes in the sink when I came back.

I said, "Penny and I are on for Friday night. Thanks for offering to take us along, Will."

"No problem, Kyle."


Chapter 42

I got a call later that afternoon from Zack Hayes.

"Hello, Kyle."

"Hi, Zack."

"Kyle, I'm having a little New Year's Eve party. I want to invite you."

"Thanks, Zack. Are you going to have beer and alcohol there?"

"Yes, Kyle."

"I'll pass, Zack. I just got done with my grounding from your last party a few weeks ago. I would like to keep my freedom, if that's all right."

"No problem, Kyle. I understand. I'll see back at school after New Year's then. Bye."

"Bye, Zack."

In the evening when Eddie came over for our training, I asked Will to join us. Now that he and Abby were working things out, he was willing. It was fun training with Will again. When we went for our run, we actually wore Will out. He wasn't used to the pace the Eddie and I used now. We had pity and slowed down so he could keep up.

When we got back home, I asked Will, "Do you think Mom and Dad would allow me to host a New Year's Eve party for my friends?" Eddie's eyes lit up when I said party.

Will asked, "How many people?"

"Six or eight. Just some of my friends from ninth grade. No booze, of course."

"Probably they would allow that. Why don't you ask them?" Will suggested.

I asked, "What do you think, Eddie? Should we?"

"Sure, a party sounds great," Eddie answered.

After dinner, Mom and Dad asked Lizzie to go watch videos in the basement for a half hour. Will and I went upstairs. It was time for Andy's sex talk with Mom and Dad.

Forty minutes later I had a knock at my door. I yelled, "Come in!"

Andy come in and closed the door. He looked flustered. His face was flushed. He asked, "Can I talk to you for a few minutes, Kyle?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Do you know what Mom and Dad wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yes. They gave you the sex talk, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"You're twelve, the same age as when I got the talk. That and the fact that Will and I suggested to Mom and Dad that it was time for you to have the talk."

"Why?"

I answered, "You will be thirteen in three weeks. Puberty has started. You make sperm. It's time that you understand about girls, sex and how babies are made."

"I'm learning about that in health class."

"It's not the same, Andy. It's a lot more complicated than they teach in 7th grade Health class."

"Have you had sex, Kyle?"

"No. I haven't yet."

"Do you think Will has?"

I laughed hard. "Yeah, Andy. I think Will has had sex." I laughed some more. "Yeah, he definitely has had sex."

"What's so funny, Kyle?"

"I guess Will did a better job of hiding the fact that he has sex from you than he did with me. I first saw him having sex four years ago. Hell, last school year, Will and Abby would come home from school and fuck in this room every afternoon. I was next door in our room trying to study. God, it was hard to listen to all that."

"Kyle, you said the F word!"

"Fuck!"

"KYLE!"

"It isn't a word you use every day, but it has times when it is appropriate."

"OK, Kyle."

"Did Mom and Dad tell you that sex is something you should do with a girl you love?"

"Yes, Kyle."

"How about protection when you have sex?"

"When I grow up and have sex, I should use a condom so the girl doesn't get pregnant."

"Do you want a condom, just in case, Andy?"

"Why would I need one now? I'm too young."

"No, you're not too young. You make sperm. If you had sex, you could get the girl pregnant. Today!"

"Shit! You're kidding."

"No, Andy, I'm not. That is part of why you got the sex talk tonight. Mom and Dad don't want to be grandparents for quite a few years. They don't want you, Will or me getting any more girls pregnant."

"Getting MORE girls pregnant?" Andy exclaimed.

"Will got a girl pregnant three and half years ago," I explained. "She had an abortion."

Andy said, "I'm not sure I know our brother anymore."

"I know what you mean. I found out most of this in the past year. Did Mom tell you about her getting pregnant with Will when she was in High School?"

"No."

"Do the math. Will is 18, Mom is 36."

"Wow! Mom married Will's dad when she was in high school?"

"I think. I don't know. Mom doesn't talk about it. Do you understand why I'm telling you all of this?"

"No, Kyle."

"Our family seems to start having sex pretty young. Mom was fourteen her first time. Will was fourteen his first time. Dad was fourteen."

"Does that mean you will have sex soon?"

"It means that I would have had sex two weeks ago if I had a condom with me, that's what it means," I explained.

"You almost did it?"

"Yes. I think our family is pretty horny. You need to be prepared. I'm going to give you one of my condoms, just in case." I went over to my dresser and pulled one of the condoms out of my box and handed it to Andy. Andy stared at it, like it could tell him something about having sex.

"Andy!" No response. "ANDY!" He looked at me. "When you fall in love with a girl, I'll get you more condoms if you need them. If you have questions and don't want to talk to Mom or Dad, ask me or Will. We will help you."

"Thanks, Kyle, I have a lot to think about." Andy closed the door to my room and went to his bedroom. I heard him flop down on his top bunk.

Eddie, Will and I continued our evening training during the rest of the week. My parents said I could host a party on New Year's Eve. Eddie helped me get things ready for the party.

Will's report card came on the 29th. He passed calculus. As a matter of fact, he made a C in the course. He must have aced the final for the course. The rest of Will's grades were his usual A's. Will was floating on a cloud the rest of the day.

On Friday, Will, Abby, Penny and I met at our house and headed out for our double date. We had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. Will was his usual smooth self, talking with Abby and Penny. My months of practice on the team's Saturday night get togethers made me comfortable with small talk and joking around with girls. This dinner didn't have any of my awkward silences like when I went on a date with Julie Simpson.

Penny and I went to our movie and found seats. I kept my hands to myself. I didn't want to pressure Penny. I wanted her to be comfortable with me. Part way through the movie, Penny suggested I put my arm around her shoulder. She snuggled up against me when I did that. Penny smelled so wonderful. She laid her head on my shoulder.

We met Will and Abby when our movie was done. The four of us talked and joked on 25 minute drive home. I had Will drop me off with Penny when we got to her house.

I said, "I had a good time tonight, Penny."

She answered, "I did too, Kyle. Thank you for keeping your hands to yourself."

"I would never do anything you didn't want, Penny. You should know that."

"I'm just used to how Chad treated me."

I asked, "Would it be OK if a friend gave you a kiss on the cheek?"

"Yes, that would be OK, Kyle," Penny answered.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. Just as my lips got close, Penny twisted her head around so our lips met. She pressed her lips against mine for a few seconds. We pulled apart.

"Penny, why did you that?"

"I don't know. It felt right. Good night, Kyle." Penny said. She walked up the steps to her house. I floated home on a cloud. I really had a chance with Penny.


Chapter 43

Saturday morning Eddie came over to help me set up for our New Year's Eve party. Will drove Eddie and me to the beverage distributor to buy sodas and then to the grocery store to buy snack food for the evening.

Eddie and I moved my stereo system to the basement so we would have good music for the evening. We ate lunch together and then settled in to watch the Gator Bowl. Sam Hayes' #9 ranked Boston College Eagles were playing the #17 ranked Oregon Ducks this afternoon.

Eddie and settled in to watch for the afternoon. In the pregame show, the announcers raved about how well Sam Hayes had done since taking over the Eagles offense in October. Then I got a shock.

Announcer #1 said, "Here's an interesting side note. Sam Hayes' younger brother Zachary is also a quarterback. His high school team had a 13-1 record this season and came one game short of playing for the Pennsylvania State Championship. Here is a clip from one of his play-off games this season."

The TV played a clip of Zack throwing me the first touchdown in the Easton Catholic Game.

Announcer #2, intoned, "That was a beautiful pass that Zachary Hayes threw. Dead on target. The receiver, number 87, ran a great route too. Zachary Hayes has signed a letter of intent to attend the Pennsylvania State University next fall."

Announcer #1 said, "After looking at the play, I wonder if we will mention the Hayes brothers in a few years the same way we talk about the Manning brothers now."

Eddie slapped me on the back, "Shit! You were just on national TV. I don't believe it!"

I said, "I've got to call, Zack!"

I dialed his house. The phone rang once then I heard Zack say "Hello?"

"Zack, it's Kyle. Did you see it on TV?"

"Shit yeah. It was great. I noticed they liked number 87 too. You keep working on football the next three years and you might be the one they feature on EPSN."

"I don't know about that, Zack. Eddie and I are at my house. We're rooting for BC and Sam. I'll get off the phone. I'm sure others will call to congratulate you for that TV plug. Bye."

"Bye, Kyle."

Sam played the game of his life. He completed 18 of 25 passes for 279 yards. He threw 4 touchdowns. Boston College trounced the Ducks 31-13. Eddie and I loved every minute of the game. By the end of the game, the announcers were speculating what round Sam would be drafted in the NFL. It sure looked like Sam's dream could come true.

Eddie went home for supper. I busied myself with checking everything for our party. I had never hosted a party before and I wanted everything just right. I don't know why I was obsessing. It was only my closest friends. The one's I hang out with all the time.

Will and Abby headed over to Justin and Sherry's apartment. They had a party planned with Rob Stevens and Cindy Jacobs, Jon and Amy Miller, and Katie and Richard Hess.

My guests started to arrive just before 8 pm. Eddie and Penny were the first two to arrive. Hal and Jeremy arrived a couple minutes later. Kathy and Tammy followed a couple minutes after that. Stef finally arrived ten minutes late. Some things never change.

I put on the music and we danced for a while. Then we snacked. We went back to dancing again. I was playing some slow songs. Everyone squeezed together close to their partner. I know my cock was starting to react to holding Penny against my body. I bet the other guys were feeling the same thing. Around 11, Eddie came up with an idea.

Eddie suggested, "Let's play 'Spin the Bottle.'"

Everyone agreed quickly. Kathy asked, "How do we do this?"

I suggested, "How about if we sit in a circle. The person that the bottle points at gets to choose a partner to kiss. Is that OK?"

Eddie asked, "Do we go in the other room to kiss or do we do it in front of everyone?"

"Everyone watches!" "I want to watch," "Right here," the group replied – except for Stef. She asked, "Are you sure? That could be embarrassing. I don't know."

I said, "It will be alright, Stef. We're all friends."

She answered, "I guess."

We sat in a circle. Eddie said, "It's your party, Kyle. Why don't you spin first?"

"OK" I spun the bottle. It came to rest pointing at Penny. I asked, "Who will it be, Penny?"

"You, Kyle."

"OK." Penny and I got up and sat on the couch. I put my arm around Penny and asked, "Ready?" She nodded her head. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned in. We pressed our lips together gently. I pressed a little harder. Penny pulled me closer. Then we broke apart. Penny was gazing into my eyes. I smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.