Finding Balance - Cover

Finding Balance

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Part 6

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6 - Kyle Martin has to follow in his valedictorian, class president, year book editor older brother, Will Henry's very large footsteps. Kyle works on finding a way to meet the lofty expectations at school, make a name for himself in football, deal with the adulation and girls his on-field success brings and finding love with his friend and neighbor Penny Edwards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

Chapter 27

"Kyle?"

"Oooohhhhh ... please don't shout, Will!"

"Kyle, I am whispering. How do you feel?"

"OOOOhhhh... " I moaned. I tried to open my eyes, but they were crusted shut. I rubbed them, trying to get them open. Why did I hurt so much? I smelled an awful stench.

"Oooohhhh ... what happened to me?" I groaned.

Will said, "That's what I wanted to know."

"Where am I?"

"You're in your own bed, Kyle. What happened last night?"

"Oooohhh ... I don't know. How did I get home? Last thing I remember I was at Zack's party."

"Kyle, I got a call from Zack around 11:30 last night. He found you naked lying on the guest bed, passed out."

"The last thing I remember is making out with Stacie. Then she started giving me a blow job. That's all I remember."

Will said, "I found you naked with your cock covered with cum. Did you have sex?"

"I don't know." The possibility sunk into my addled brain. 'Oh Shit! Did I have sex?' "What if I did? I really want to remember what my first time was like. Oh my God! Will, what do I do?"

"Talk to Stacie. Find out. If you did have sex, it's done. You can't undo it. You'll just have to live with it."

"Why do I feel so bad, Will? Why?

Will said, "I think you were drunk."

"No. I couldn't be. I know how Mom feels about drinking. I'd never do that."

"Zack told me he overheard a couple guys laughing about how they got a guy drunk."

"Ooohhh ... Jack and George. I thought they were being nice to me since I had such a good game on Friday. They kept giving me Cokes."

"Jack and George? I think those are the names Zack told me. How many Cokes?"

"Four or Five. I don't know."

"Open cans?"

"Yeah." I said.

"They spiked your drinks."

"Those bastards. Wait until I get a hold of them!"

"No, Kyle. Don't do anything. Zack said he would take care of it.

I asked, "Do Dad and Mom know?"

"Yes."

"I'm in deep shit aren't I?"

"Up to your eyebrows, little brother."

"Do you think I'll be grounded?"

"At the very least. There also was discussion of castration, hanging or chaining you to your bed until you are twenty-one."

"Will, can you help me get to the bathroom? I think I need to go." I sat up. The room started to spin around. "Will, help me..." My brother helped me get out of bed and shuffle to the bathroom.

He asked, "Can you do this on your own?"

"I'll be OK," I said. I got about two steps before I stumbled. I held myself up with the bathroom cabinet. "Will, I think you better help me." My brother helped me over to the toilet. I reached down to pull my boxers down. They weren't there. I was naked. I flopped down on the toilet and let go. I looked at myself in the mirror across the room. What a sight. Streaks of brown and gray vomit on my chest. Dried cum in my pubic hair. Various dried juices on my cock. I smelled myself.

"God, I stink!"

"You threw up last night on the way home."

"Sorry, Will."

"Three times. I couldn't stand the idea of showering you last night after I finished cleaning the car."

"I'm really sorry."

Will said, "Now get in the shower and get cleaned up. It'll help. Take a nice long hot shower."

I stepped into the shower and let the hot water cascade down my body. Some of the tension and headache was washed away along with the remains of the vomit and cum. I soaped up and washed myself thoroughly. The hot water and steam could clean my body, but it didn't help my soul.

Was I a virgin anymore? Did I get drunk and fuck Stacie? I vaguely remember my cock rubbing along her labia. I desperately wanted to know what had happened. I knew I was going to beat myself up much worse than Mom or Dad ever would. I was an immature little kid. What the hell am I doing hanging out with seniors? Then it hit me. I don't remember any condoms. What if Stacie got pregnant? I continued condemning myself for my stupidity.

There was a knock on the door. "Kyle, how are you doing?" Will asked. "You've been in the shower a half hour. You're going to look like a prune."

"Will, could you get me some clothes?"

"I already did, Kyle. They're inside the bathroom door."

"Thanks." I got dressed and brushed my teeth. My mouth didn't feel like a small rodent had died in it anymore. I noticed the clock said it was 12:15 pm. I pulled my clothes on and went to the kitchen to face the world.

Abby and Will were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch. Abby stared at me and asked, "How do you feel, Kyle?"

"Like a complete idiot. I guess Will told you what happened."

"Yes. Those two boys shouldn't have done such a thing."

"They shouldn't, you're right. But I shouldn't have stayed at a party were they had a keg of beer and lots of liquor. I was taught better than that! I should have called for a ride home when the booze came out. I didn't. I was wrong."

I felt someone pat me on the shoulder. Dad said, "Exactly right, Kyle. You stole half of the speech I had prepared for you."

I asked, "How long were you listening?"

"Long enough, Kyle." I hugged my Dad and buried my head in his chest. I cried.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I'm so sorry." Dad patted me on the back and let my cry until there weren't any more tears.

"Your mother and I want to talk with you after lunch, OK?"

"Yes, Dad."

Mom and Dad sat me down after lunch and had a long, very long talk with me. I was grounded for a month. The only places I could go were to school and football practice and games. Also I would have no TV, no video games, MP3 player or computer.

I went to my room and pulled out my school books. That was all I had for entertainment. After dinner, Eddie knocked at the front door. My Mom answered it. Mom called me downstairs. She decided Eddie could continue weight training while I was grounded.

When we got downstairs, Eddie asked, "What the hell happened to you yesterday? Friday night you were the school hero. Today you're grounded. What's up?"

"The team had a party to celebrate our victory last night. I got drunk. I got a blow job. I may even have gotten laid."

Eddie said, "Cool!"

"No. Not Cool! If I did get laid, and I'm not sure about that, what kind of memory will I have of my first time? Will had to come and get me. He found me naked and passed out in a guest room. I threw up all over the back seat of our car. I've been such an idiot!"

Eddie said, "I can't argue with the last part. You've just about completely ditched your old friends for the football team. Other than us training together we haven't seen you in a month."

"I know, Eddie. I guess I got hung up with on all the glamour. I'll try to do better after my grounding is over." We went ahead and did our weight routines.

When we were done with the weights, I went upstairs and found my Dad.

I asked, "Am I allowed to do my run?"

Dad asked, "How long does it normally take?"

I said, "It's about half an hour to do the three miles."

Dad said, "OK. Here is how this will work. You have thirty-five minutes to finish the run. If you are one second late, you'll be grounded an extra month. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Dad."

I took off up the street at a faster pace than usual. I think I wanted to beat up my body some more. Eddie trailed behind me. "Kyle, slow down a little. I can't keep up. Please?" I kept on running. I looked back for Eddie. He was doing OK staying with me. I ran hard. On the last half mile, I ran flat out. When I got to my porch, I checked my watch. Twenty-six minutes for three miles.

I had a big grin on my face when Eddie finally reached the porch. "Twenty-six minutes! That's our best time, Eddie."

"Kyle, I thought you were going to kill me!"

"Eddie. We only get better if we push ourselves. We should run like this every night."

"OK, Kyle. But promise me that we'll work up our speed a little at a time, OK?"

"OK, Eddie. I promise."


Chapter 28

I tracked down Stacie before home room on Monday. "Stacie, what did we do Saturday night? I don't remember anything. Did we have sex?"

Stacie said, "No, Tiger. We didn't. Do you remember the blow job?"

"Kind of."

"We made out a little. I gave you the blow job. Then you passed out. I wanted to have sex with you Tiger, but your cock was finished for the night. Do you want to get together some time to try again?"

"No. I mean yes I'd like to, but I can't. I'm grounded. Probably until I turn twenty-one. My parents hit the roof when my brother dragged me home. I won't be going to any parties or get-togethers with the team for quite a while."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Tiger. You're cute. I had fun with you."

"Believe me, Stacie, I'm not going to forget you. Your image is permanently embossed on my brain."

I gave Stacie a kiss on the cheek and a hug before I went to my homeroom.

It was amazing. I was actually happy that I was a virgin! How weird is that for a fourteen year old boy?

All day in the halls and in classes, kids came up to congratulate me. Tell me how great a game I played. I played the role of hero even though I felt like a fraud. At lunch time, I sat with Eddie, Jeremy and the rest of our gang. It was good to be with my friends again. Unfortunately, Penny was sitting with Chad and his friends. I missed her.

At the end of lunch, Zack came by. "Can we take a walk, Kyle?"

"Sure, Zack."

"What happened to you when you got home?" Zack asked.

"I'm grounded for a month. I can play football and go to school. That's it."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kyle. Believe me, I'm going to fix the problem with Jack and George. You'll see this afternoon."

"Thanks, Zack. I appreciate your help. Thanks for calling Will too. I'm sorry I embarrassed you at your party. The last thing you needed was a naked, drunk freshman passed out in the guest room.

"Don't beat yourself up about it," Zack said. "It's OK.".

"Thanks. I appreciate you talking with me. See you at practice."


Chapter 29

I expected that practice would be interesting. Things were routine until half way through practice. Jack was playing with the first team on this play. It was a crossing route where Jack would go over the middle for the pass. Zack was calling the cadence Blue 42. Blue 42. Green. Green. Hike. I thought 'What the hell does green mean?' Then it hit me.

The center hiked the ball to Zack. I ran my route, but not flat out. I kept an eye on Jack. The cornerback was in on what was going on. He watched Jack too. Just before Jack got to the Rich Winters, our middle linebacker, Zack threw the pass. It was a little too high. Jack desperately wants to make first string, so he goes all out anytime that he is near the ball. He stretched out and snagged the ball. Suddenly, Rich nailed him as he was stretched out fully. Just like he knew exactly where the ball was going to go. Jack landed on the ground with a thud. Rich looked down and said innocently, "You OK, Jack?" He helped him to his feet.

Coach Caffrey called out, "What happened, Zack?"

He replied, "Sorry, Coach, I kind of lost my grip on the ball."

We all gathered in the huddle. Zack stared at Jack and growled, "That was for what you did to Kyle, you shit. You better start treating all your teammates better, or that is the only kind of pass you will ever get from me. Is the clear?"

Jack answered, "Yes, Zack. I'm sorry, Kyle. I shouldn't have spiked your drinks and got you drunk. I'm sorry."

I sneered, "A lot of good your apology will do me. I'm grounded for a month."

Jack said, "I'm really sorry, Kyle."

"Whatever," I said.

Part way through practice Coach Caffrey usually switched the first team and second team defenses around. We were going to practice against the second string. I figured the other shoe would fall momentarily. I think George knew something was coming, but not when it was going to happen. The third play was a power run up the center. I was supposed to block out on the cornerback. At the snap, I went for my block. He grabbed me, turned me around and said, "Watch."

Both defensive tackles were stunting on this play. They each circled around the ends to try to get to the QB. The Center and Right Guard ended up free. Both ran down field and blocked George, who plays middle linebacker. Each guy outweighs George by about 40 pounds. Together they knocked him flat on his back. They kept going to block someone else. Then the fullback ran over him, looking for someone to block. Finally Stan ran over him, being sure to stomp an arm and a leg as he went by.

George lay there, dazed. Andy Groff, one of the defensive ends came back to help George up. They engaged in a very animated conversation. I'm sure the discussion included a pointed reference to how to treat teammates.

Coach called Zack over near the end of practice. He yelled, "What the hell is going on out there Zack? Is this a demonstration of your leadership?"

Zack stayed cool. "Actually, Coach, it is. I needed to emphasize the team concept to a couple of my teammates. What you saw today should take care of the problem."

Coach answered, "I hope you know what you're doing, Zack."

When practice was over, George came up to me. "Kyle, I'm sorry about what Jack and I did to you on Saturday night. It was stupid."

I wasn't feeling particularly charitable. "Your apology doesn't do me any good, George. I'm grounded for a month, thanks to you two."

George really seemed to have gotten the message. "I know, Kyle. Somehow, some day, I will make it up to you. I promise. You can take my word for it," George extended his hand to me to make peace. I shook it.


Chapter 30

Friday night's game was an away game. We didn't expect this game to be hard. The team was 1-7. They didn't have the personnel to cover Mike and me. We scored four touchdowns in the first half. Mike picked up a 150 yards of passes. Stan ran over their defense. The score was 35-0 at the half. Coach Caffrey had mercy on them. The seconds string finished the game. I hadn't sat on the bench since our first game. It was interesting to watch a game from this perspective. I wanted to learn the nuances that Zack had told me about. Why they call particular plays. Why things worked. It was interesting. The second string put two more touchdowns on the board. The final score was 49-0.

I was up in my room Sunday afternoon when the phone rang. Dad answered it. I was surprised when he yelled that it was Will on the phone for me. I took the portable phone to my room. Will wanted to talk to me about how things were going since last weekend's events. I told him about my conversation with Stacie. I told Will about Zack's revenge on Jack and George. We talked about all the adulation I was getting at school and how to handle it. We talked about girls. It was the best conversation Will and I had ever had. I thanked him when before we hung up. I had a great big brother.

Eddie and I did our training every night. We had worked up to three miles in twenty-four minutes. I worked on reconnecting with my ninth grade friends. After a week of mending fences, things were pretty much back to where they were before I started football.

Our final game was an away game at L-S. They were 7-1 with a chance to go to the playoffs if they could beat us. Another team in our division was also 7-1 with a chance at the playoffs. The other team was playing Central that night. Since they lost to us, Central was on a tear. Last week they scored 28 points in the first quarter. Their coach put in the second string. The second string proceeded to score another 28. By the end of the game, Central was playing their third string, which proceeded to score again. I knew Trent was going to be right about Central next year. They were going to be hell to play. They were on a mission now. I didn't envy the team that they played this week.

All of this is to say, that L-S desperately wanted to win tonight. Otherwise they would need a tie breaker to make the playoffs. L-S ran a veer offense. We ran a pro offense. L-S rarely threw the ball, but they were excellent at running it.

The veer works because it has so many options on every play. The quarterback can pitch the ball wide to the tailback, hand it off to the fullback or he can keep it and run the ball himself. If your defense doesn't play perfect on each play, someone is going to miss an assignment and the runner gets big yardage. Our team didn't see the veer much, so this was going to be a challenge to us.

The coach wanted to make sure we scored early and often on them. Since the veer doesn't have much in the way of passing, if you can get them way behind, they are easier to beat. That was our plan. Coach installed a few new plays with this in mind.

On Monday we practiced the first new play. This one was an end around. I hadn't done it before. On this play Zack faked a handoff to Stan who ran off tackle to the right side. If the fake looked convincing, most of the defense would be drawn over to stop Stan. I ran around behind Zack, who pitched me the ball as I went by. Hopefully, if I was fast enough and Zack managed to block the last defender, I had a clear route down the far sideline for a big gain. We planned to run it two or three times. If it worked once or twice, that was good. Maybe if we got lucky, I would score a touchdown.

Tuesday before practice, Zack and I were tossing the football around. Zack got a funny look one time after I threw him the ball.

"Do that again, Kyle," Zack said.

I threw him another ball. Zack said, "You know, you do pretty good throwing the ball."

"It's from playing catch with Eddie all these years. Eddie and I don't have a bag full of balls like we do here. We have one ball when we play catch. I've thrown Eddie just as many passes as he has thrown me."

Zack said, "I have a crazy idea. Let's go talk to Coach."

"OK."

Zack described his idea to Coach Caffrey. Coach liked it. After we lulled L-S to sleep with the end around, we would throw a flanker option pass at them. Mike was supposed to block the cornerback who covered him on the regular play. If the cornerback managed to slip the block and run after me, Mike would streak down the field uncovered. I was to loft the ball to him for a touchdown.

We spent all afternoon practicing the end around and the flanker option pass. I managed to get the ball to Mike on four of the five tries. I hoped it would work during the game.


Chapter 31

Wednesday during the school day a rumor got started. Joe Paterno was going to visit our school. What a crazy idea. How do rumors like it get started? In the afternoon, when we got to the locker room to change for practice, we found a sign on the door. It said, "Practice canceled for the press conference."

Mike offered to give me a ride home. We wandered by the auditorium on the way out to the parking lot. We stopped at the door and looked in. Joe Paterno was sitting at a table on the stage with Coach Caffrey and Zack Hayes! The front three rows of seats in the auditorium were filled with reporters, photographers and TV cameramen.

Mike stared. I said, "Do you know what this means Mike?"

He answered, "Yeah. Zack's going to Penn State! Unbelievable."

"Let's stick around and watch."

"Sure thing, Kyle. I've got plenty of free time this afternoon." Mike and I slipped into the back and sat down in the back row.

We sat and watched our buddy accept a full athletic scholarship to The Pennsylvania State University. Zack was going to be Nittany Lion next year.

When the press conference was over, we hung out in the back hoping to get a chance to congratulate Zack. Coach Caffrey, Coach Paterno and Zack walked out the aisle where we were sitting. When they got close to us, Zack spotted us.

Zack gushed, "Coach Paterno. I want to introduce you to my two favorite receivers. These guys are the ones who made my great year possible." Mike and I stood up.

"Coach Paterno, this is Mike Wagner."

The coach shook Mike's hand. Mike gushed, "It's an honor to meet you, sir."

Coach Paterno said, "It's nice to meet you too."

Zack continued, "This is my friend, Kyle Martin."

The coach shook my hand. "It's good to meet you, son."

I croaked, "It's nICE to mEEt you coaCH."

JoePa chuckled at the way my voice cracked. He patted me on the shoulder. "Maybe we'll talk again in a few years, son."

The coaches escorted Zack outside. Zack looked back and quietly said, "I'll call you guys tonight."

When they were out of earshot, Mike gushed, "OH! MY! GOD! We met Joe Paterno! My Dad isn't going to believe this. He is a huge Penn State fan."

I said, "I know. So is my Dad. He went to Penn State too."

I decided to have a little fun with this news. I didn't say anything when I got home. After dinner, Dad was sitting in his easy chair in the living room the way he usually does. About 6:15, I went in and sat down on the couch. "Dad, could I watch the news for a few minutes. I have a school assignment in current events."

"OK, if it's for school."

I turned on Channel 8 News. My timing was good. They were in commercial break just before the sports. The sports anchor started out, "The big news today is that Wolverines quarterback Zack Hayes has accepted an athletic scholarship to Penn State." The picture switched to the press conference this afternoon.

Dad didn't even look up until Zack's name was mentioned. Then he just stared at the screen, trying to absorb the news. Finally, when the report was finished, I turned the TV off. Dad said, "You knew about this didn't you?"

"Yes. Coach Caffrey cancelled practice for the press conference today. Mike and I slipped in the back to watch. We even got to meet Coach Paterno when the press conference was over."

Dad shouted, "Oh ... my ... God. You met JoePa! That's great."

Mom, Andy and Lizzie came running to find out what the commotion was all about. We explained about Zack's good fortune.

I was up in my room studying when Zack finally called.

"Kyle, did you see the announcement on TV? Wasn't it great?"

"Yes. I saw it, Zack. I am so happy for you. You deserve this."

"Kyle, I called to thank you for everything you have done for me."

"What? What I've done for you? You're crazy, Zack. You earned this."

Zack explained, "No, Kyle. I'm serious. Last year I wasn't even being recruited by Division III schools. I was looking at being a walk-on at East Stroudsburg or Shippensberg or someplace like that. Now I have a chance to play for Joe Paterno at Penn State."

"I still don't see what I did for you."

Zack continued, "I told you before. You're the catalyst on our offense. You have speed and good hands. Now I owe you even more than I owe your brother. I owe you my scholarship."

"I'm stunned that you say that, but I am very happy for you. I have a question Zack. You keep saying that you owe my brother a debt. Why?"

Zack laughed, "I guess it's OK to tell you now. Since I found you naked in my guest room, I guess you're old enough to hear this story. The debt I owe your brother is for helping me lose my virginity two years ago."

"My straight arrow brother? You have to tell me."

"OK. Do you know about some of the things that happen in Will's crews in Algonquin?"

"Yes. I found out this summer."

"It was two years ago on the last night at the outfitters. Abby, Cindy, Terri and Beth sneaked into the cabin I was sharing with Will, Rob and Alex. Will and Abby gave us a demonstration of oral sex. Then all the couples tried it out. Beth was so turned on that she demanded that we fuck. That is the debt I owe your brother."

"Amazing. Sometimes I wonder if I know my brother at all." I paused for a second. "I guess I should let you do some more calls. I bet you have to call every friend and relative you have."

"Yeah. I do. I'll see you at school tomorrow, Kyle."

The talk of the school for the next two days was Zack Hayes' athletic scholarship. Our team had a good hard practice on Thursday. I made the pass on the flanker option to Mike on all three times we tried it. I felt confident I could make the play work in the game.


Chapter 32

We loaded up on buses for the short ride to L-S high School for our game. The varsity team hung out in the locker room, reviewing the game plan while the JV team played. They won their final game 21-10. Eddie led his team to a final record of 7-2.

Friday was warm for the beginning of November. When the sun went down before our games the temperature dropped rapidly. It was in the mid 40's by the time we took the field. L-S won the coin toss and received the football on the kickoff. Coach Caffrey's prediction that we would have trouble stopping the veer was correct. L-S ran the ball down the field on our defense, not passing a single time. They stuffed the ball in the end zone. Their fans went wild.

Zack brought our offense onto the field and we went to work. We started out with runs and short passes. On the fifth play of the drive, Zack said, "Go get 'em Kyle. Y Post." I lined up wide on the strong side, with Karl between the tight end and me. I went in motion. Zack took the snap as soon as I stopped as I passed the left tackle. Just before the snap, the L-S defenders frantically called adjustments to cover me. On the snap, I ran flat out for the goal post. I looked back for the ball around the fifteen yard line. Zack launched a bomb to me. I pulled it in and ran to the end zone untouched. L-S didn't have a defender within five yards of me. Score 7-7.

L-S took the kickoff and marched right down the field again. Our defense would slow them down for a couple plays and then a runner would squirt loose and they'd pick up 10-12 yards. Nine plays later L-S scored again, to thunderous cheers. Fortunately for us, the holder bobbled the ball and they did not kick the point after attempt. Score 13-7 L-S

When we got the ball back, we started running the ball from our three receiver set while Mike, Karl and I ran pass patterns. We made a first down with two runs. Our third play was a play action. I took off on a deep route. I blew by the cornerback. The free safety was busy with run support. I blew past him as he tried to turn and follow me. Zack hit me 30 yards downfield. I tucked the ball away and sprinted downfield. Their free safety dove and caught my heel around the fifteen yard line. I sprawled down at the 12 yard line. On the next play, Zack faked a handoff to Stan and ran a naked bootleg into the end zone. Score 14-13 Wolverines

Our defense was starting to understand the veer offense better. L-S marched down the field, but there weren't any more long runs, only 3-5 yard runs. L-S made it down 24 yard line before a holding penalty stalled their drive. They settled for a field goal. Score 16-14 L-S.

I watched impatiently on the sideline as I watched the L-S drive. I knew the first play when we got on the field would be my flanker reverse. Zack led us out to the field after the kick off. We lined up quickly. The L-S crowd chanted "D-fense." Zack called "hike" and got the ball. I ran around the back of our formation while Stan took the fake hand off and dove into the line. Zack tossed the ball to me. I sprinted for the corner. The cornerback covering Mike had run fifteen yards downfield with Mike. I only had an outside linebacker to beat. Zack dove at the linebacker, knocking him down as I went by.

I made the corner. Mike was blocking his man into the center of the field, leaving me a crease along the side line. I sprinted past Mike, heading for the end zone. Their free safety was sliding over, trying to get an angle to catch me. Greg sprinted downfield and blocked the safety out of the play. I ran the ball into the end zone for a touchdown. Score 21-16 Wolverines. The crowd sat watching in stunned silence.

L-S took the kick off with about 2 1/2 minutes left in the half. They ran the ball. They moved to our 39 yard line, where they faced a third and 8 yards. They tried a pass. Andy Groff pushed their left tackle right into the quarterback and sacked him for a 12 yard loss. They punted on fourth down. The punter shanked it and we took possession on our 31 yard line. There was 39 seconds left in the half.

Coach Caffrey decided to go for it. The first play he called was our new flanker option reverse. Zack took the snap and dropped back. I raced around the back of our formation. Zack tossed it back to me. I ran towards the corner. I noticed this time the cornerback covering Mike was heading for me. I stopped just short of the line of scrimmage and threw a wobbly pass downfield to Mike. Mike scooped it up and ran for the end zone. The L-S free safety caught Mike at the four yard line. Mike dragged the safety to the one yard line before Mike fell over landing in the end zone. After the PAT the score was 28-16 Wolverines.

We kicked the ball down to L-S. Their quarterback kneeled down to end the half. We headed to the locker room very pleased with ourselves. Coach Wyndham went over more adjustments to stop the L-S offense. Coach Graham and Coach Caffrey worked with the offense to make sure we kept our concentration on the game for the second half.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.