Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2006 by Zep_

Chapter 2: Ginny Plays with Her New Toy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ginny Plays with Her New Toy - A young girl in a different world recieves a very special birthday present.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   First   Size  

As far as her schoolmates were concerned, Ginny's birthday party was the most exciting they had ever seen. Everybody, even her best friend Kerry, had been shocked at Ginny's present. Nobody in middle school had a slave; they were something reserved for wealthy adults.

The laws in Azteca stated that slaves were good and legal, but the enterprise had been declining for hundreds of years, since the massive European immigration into the North Azteca continent, occasionally called North America by some Europeans, in the 1700's. These days, while some families still sold their children into slavery, it was usually the most desperate of them since the taxes on their proceeds were so high. And the costs of purchasing a slave were enormous. Their prices had slowly risen to rival those of a brand new luxury car.

All of this was irrelevant to little Ginny. All she had known when she asked for her present was that slaves cost a lot, and her parents had produced one for her. Now, as her party was winding down, she was looking forward to what would happen when the last of her friends went home. For Ginny, the only thing better than getting a new toy was playing with it.

The young girl sat in her living room on the love seat with her right arm wrapped around her gift, who had fallen asleep. Ginny was quietly chatting with Kerry, her best friend and the only guest from her party that had not gone home yet.

Kerry giggled softly. "You really popped a boner when you saw him," whispered the little redhead, who was sitting to Ginny's left.

Ginny blushed. It was a little embarrassing to get hard in the middle of her birthday party, but it happened to girls her age all the time, sometimes even in school. "I guess I was just excited," she replied.

Kerry grinned widely. "What are you gonna do when my parents pick me up?" asked the little girl. She stared pointedly towards the little boy her friend was embracing.

Ginny blushed again. "I'm not going to... you know... right away. Daddy said that I should take it slowly and get to know him at first, so that he feels comfortable with me," she explained, "I don't want him to think that's all I care about." She glanced down fondly at her little treasure as she finished speaking, a surge of lust mingling with some feeling she couldn't describe that made her want to clutch the little boy tightly to her breast and shield him from anything that would try and hurt him. He had seemed so vulnerable at first, she thought.

After Ginny had opened the package that contained her present, she had hugged him tightly and the little boy, after being surprised at this new contact, hadn't let go of her. He seemed frightened at the new surroundings that faced him, and was unwilling to separate from the little dark haired girl who now owned him. Ginny got a few bites of cake and ice cream into him when it was served, and he seemed to enjoy it, but other than a few smiles he had seemed too overwhelmed with his new environment to communicate. As the party wound down, the slave boy had seemed to get more and more sleepy, until he fell asleep on the loveseat, encircled by Ginny's arm. Ginny thought that she would be just as timid and scared if she woke up in a new place and surrounded by loud strangers. She decided it would be good to let him rest before she played with him.

As the young girl was thinking these things, unbeknownst to her Kerry's parents had arrived. They walked into the living room and greeted Ginny politely before asking their daughter if she was read to leave.

"Sure," replied Kerry, "I'm ready to go home." A wide grin spread across her face. "I think Ginny wants to play with some of her new toys." Her green eyes stared pointedly at the little boy her friend had her arm around. Kerry's father blushed, and her mother couldn't help but smile.

"Alright dear," replied Kerry's mom, "Lets leave those two to themselves," she finished, looking down at the little brunette and the littler boy. The three of them walked out, Kerry waving goodbye.

Ginny was finally alone with her present. She lay back on the sofa now, hugging her boy more closely, and closed her eyes. She could use a nap, too.

Ginny awoke in darkness. The lights in the private living room that connected with her bedroom had been turned off by one of her parents or the maid. Her boy was still asleep, still embracing her. She smiled fondly at him. Looking at the windows revealed that she had been asleep long enough for day to turn into night. She had been asleep for at least four hours, then. The young girl decided that her boy (she would need to find out his name, she thought) had had enough sleep for now. Ginny brought her lips close to his ear, and whispered softly to him, trying to wake the blond child as gently as possible.

"Sleepy head," she said, "Time to wake up. Come on. Wakey-wakey." The little boy slowly started to stir, finally opening his pale blue eyes. The first things he saw were Ginny's green eyes staring right back at him. He shivered in fright, and tried to get away from her, not remembering anything that had happened to him at first. Ginny held him tightly, whispering soothing nonsense into his ear until he calmed down. He finally stopped struggling as he recalled everything that taken place earlier that day. He looked into the eyes of the girl who held him. He also began to cry.

Ginny was alarmed. "What wrong?" she asked. She stroked his hair softly, like her father did sometimes to her, and waited for him to speak.

"I... I don't wa-want to die!" the sobbed the little boy. He clung to her harder, tears streaming from his eyes.

Ginny couldn't help it. He was so heartwarmingly sad and ridiculous like that, crying his eyes out over something so silly. She laughed. The boy stopped his crying and looked up at her questioningly. She laughed harder, and his expression changed into anger.

"Why are you laughing at me?" he demanded, his almost feminine face the parody of a stern expression.

Ginny wiped tears from her eyes, and got her breath before answering. "Why would I kill you?" she asked, "I want to keep you. You're my birthday present." The little boy stared at her disbelievingly.

"When my mom sold me to the slave broker he said I would probably be sold to a temple... to be a sacrifice." He looked down when he mentioned his mother. Ginny couldn't read his expression.

"Does this look like a temple?" asked Ginny, gesturing around her living room. She had gotten over her bout of hysterical humor, and now wore an expression of sympathy. The thought of her cute little boy being sold to a temple and sacrificed by priests was an awful one.

"No." he said, not looking at her. Suddenly he sat up straight, his face close to hers. "Am I really your birthday present?" he asked, eyes wide.

"Yes," she said, a little huskily, "And you're the best present ever." His sweet pink lips were just inches from her darker ones, so Ginny pulled him to her and kissed them. He didn't offer any resistance, so she held the kiss for minutes before pulling away. When they separated, a thin stand of saliva connecting their lips stretched between the two children, finally breaking into translucent nothingness.

Ginny's erection was back, pressing into the boy's soft tummy, charging her young body with lust. She wanted to tear her clothes off, and then his, and ram her penis into his ass. But she knew that it would hurt him to do that and probably destroy any chance of him getting close to her emotionally. Ginny renewed her vow to take it slowly with her slave until he trusted her and was surer of his new home.

His eyes were half lidded when he looked at his mistress and a furious blush colored his cheeks. "Ummm..." he trailed off, licking his lips, "You taste like cake." Ginny giggled at that. "Why did you kiss me?" the boy asked. He seemed happy, but unsure and slightly embarrassed. Ginny guessed it had been his first kiss.

"Because I like you, and I like to kiss. You should get used to it, because I'll probably be kissing you a lot," she replied, pouting her lips at him. A thought struck her. "What is your name?" she asked curiously.

"Timmy Baker. What's yours?" he asked.

"Ginny Merriman." She smiled. "Timmy. I like that," she said. Her right arm, which had been wrapped around him the whole time squeezed him tighter and pulled him closer to her. "Timmy," she asked, suddenly seriously, "Do you understand that my parents bought you, and then gave you to me? Do you understand that you are my property now, and that I can do anything I want to you?" she asked, staring into his eyes.

Timmy nodded, eyes held downward. His lower lip trembled a bit, and Ginny was afraid he might start to cry again. Luckily he didn't. She didn't want to scare him, or make him upset. She just wanted to make sure he understood his situation, and that she was going to be the dominant one in their relationship.

"I know," he replied. He looked back up at her. "You've been really nice to me so far," he said. It was almost a question. "Am I going to work in the kitchen or something? Slaves are supposed to work right?" Ginny didn't blame the little boy for being confused. Slaves were usually assigned a specific job that they did for their whole lives. If any other family had purchased him, Timmy would be learning a trade right now.

Ginny smiled, shaking her head. "Your only job is to do anything I tell you to do. You're mine," she finished, a little forcefully. He nodded in understanding.

"How old are you, Timmy?" asked Ginny.

"I'm almost nine," he said meekly. He had been a little intimidated by her possessiveness.

"I'm twelve, Timmy, in case you were wondering," Ginny said, smiling. "I just started middle school this year. It's a mixed school, so it's a lot of fun. Did you go to school?"

"Yeah, I went to an English school. I'm from Maryland, so there are hardly any Aztec schools there, and no mixed. My mommy said that I shouldn't talk to Aztecs." He finished this statement with a little blush. His new mistress was obviously part Aztec.

Ginny smiled. "That's silly. You shouldn't ignore someone because of their race," she lectured. Racism was something that she had been taught about, but not something she had directly experienced. The population where she lived was primarily Aztec, though there was a sizable European minority. There were few racial incidents.

Timmy nodded his head. Ginny was once again struck by how cute he was, and pulled him in for another kiss. He sighed as her lips met his. This time, Ginny pressed her tongue against his lips softly, requesting entrance. He got the idea after only a moment, and let her tongue slide inside of his mouth. Timmy's eyes, previously closed, opened in surprise as Ginny's tongue swirled around his own. He closed his eyes in pleasure and they held each other for long moments until Ginny finally pulled back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.