Why Didn't I Just... - Cover

Why Didn't I Just...

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jimmy Gordon has spent his life drinking, smoking and making money. Now, his lifestyle has caught up with him and he has no time left. At home, drinking and feeling sorry for himself, he finds the one thing he really needs, a second chance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver  

I stood there waiting. I was afraid and excited, both at the same time. What if I'd guessed wrong? It was possible that I was kidding myself here. Was this like an ant trying to rape an elephant? Every second that I waited seemed so much longer than that to me. By the time that I'd begun to be convinced that I had been right, and the voice would have to deal with me on a more equal footing, I started sensing that I was all alone again. I couldn't feel his presence with me at all.

<Are you trying to hide?> Silence.

<We can talk about this whenever you're through pouting.> Silence.

<I don't have time for this, I'm going over to pick Connie up. It's too bad that you're going to miss a good ravishment.> Silence.

I went outside and climbed into my car. As I drove over to Connie's house, I tried to think about what it meant that the voice was no longer with me. Was I missing any of the gifts and enhancements that he'd bestowed on me? If I still had them, would he ever return, so that I could get more from him? I missed him being there. It was comforting to have him around to keep me company. I felt much safer with him here looking out for me. These were just some of my thoughts as I drove towards Connie's house. As soon as I pulled up in front, Connie came running out the door. She must have been standing near a window, watching for my approach. She looked nice. It looked to me like she had taken some pains to fix her hair, and she had taken some care with her clothing too. I jumped out and ran around to open my door for her. She gave me a quick kiss and a warm smile as soon as she got close enough to me.

"What took you so long, Jimmy? It's five after ten already. I thought we had agreed on ten o'clock?"

"Sorry, Connie, I had some chores to do for my mother first. You look very nice today, and very chipper too. I'm sure glad it held off from raining today."

"I feel good. I went right to bed as soon as you dropped me off last night. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was. I didn't even take a bath like I was planning on doing. Are you excited about today? I am, I can sure tell you that. Ever since I got up this morning, I've been thinking about those five stages. I don't think that I'll have any problems with them."

After I had come around to the driver's side and slipped in behind the wheel, I noticed how close to me Connie was sitting. There was room enough for another passenger on her side of the seat. A big passenger.

"You feel pretty confident about it then?"

"Extremely confident, supremely confident in fact."

"That's very good to hear. I'm glad that you feel so positive about things. Connie, if you take a look at me right now, do I look more like I did in the restaurant last night, or more like before, when my back was hurting?" She looked at me closely.

"I'd say just like last night. Why? Don't tell me that your back's sore again?"

"No, I'm fine. I just was wondering about something, that's all."

"Well, good. I wouldn't want you to cancel my test, just because you weren't feeling good."

I had made reservations through the travel agency that I used, to a suite at the hotel close to the Balboa Bay Club on the Coast Highway. The suite that I had booked looked out on the water, and had a really magnificent view. It was expensive, but I really wanted Connie's first time to be one that she'd never forget. Everything was all paid for already, and all we had to do was go to the front desk and register. The travel agent had called ahead, at my request, asking if there would be any problem with us having no luggage, and was assured that the hotel had no problem with that, as long as their suite was already prepaid. If Connie had thought that it would be fun to stare down the looks that some motel clerk might give her, I wondered how she'd like doing that with the hotel's concierge. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when I pulled up to the valet parking attendant at the hotel's entrance.

"Jimmy you're not going to try to get a room here are you?" We'd just turned in off the highway, and I was pulling up to the waiting parking attendant. He opened the door for Connie, and I noticed her hesitating about getting out. I got out of the car and began walking towards the entrance. She finally got out nervously, and then walked over to join me near the doors of the front entrance. As soon as we drew close, a bell hop opened the door and greeted us, pointing the way over to the front desk. If he thought it unusual that we carried no luggage, he refrained from making any comment about it.

At the front desk, I registered, and inquired about the procedure for calling and paying for room service, and was told that they would accept cash at the time of delivery. I assured them that this was perfect for me. They got a bell person to show us up to our suite, and I tipped him two dollars for his trouble. I sat down on the sofa in the main salon just as soon as the bell boy left, and watched as Connie went all over the suite, touching everything and making little comments about how nice it all was.

The bell boy had opened up the long curtain that revealed the two large picture windows that looked out on the water. There were several boats within our view, and Connie was enthralled by it all. I sat there, enjoying watching her take it all in.

"How much is this costing you, Jimmy? No, don't tell me! I shouldn't have asked you that. This is the most beautiful room I've ever been in. It's so wonderful that I forgot, for just a minute or two, why we were here. I thought that there would be a bed though."

"There are two beds, Connie. Through that door. Take a look at the bath too while you're in there." The door opened up to two bedrooms, one was smaller, and off to the left, but the master bedroom, all the way in the back, was over six hundred square feet in size, and it had a bathroom attached to it that was absolutely stunning. The travel agent had shown me pictures of everything when I went there to pay for the suite. Connie was gone for ten minutes. I heard her making cooing noises when she first went into the bathroom. Finally, she came back out again.

"Jimmy, this is better than any prom could ever be for me. It's going to make it impossible for me to pass my tests though. A girl dreams about how she would like her first time to be, the setting, the mood, everything about it. I never once dreamed of anything as nice as this is. I've known, for awhile now, that I wanted you to be my first lover. Can we put the tests off today and just make love instead?"

I stood up then, and she came to me. I didn't say anything to her, but as we kissed, both of us drifted back towards that master bedroom, and the huge looking bed that was waiting against the back wall. We undressed ourselves, and each other, never once stopping or pausing in our kisses. I flipped the covers back on the bed, and pressed her back down on the mattress.

There are moments that stand out with such clarity in your memory, that you can just close your eyes and instantly recall even the smallest detail of the captured moment. I can still see the grain pattern on the wood of the night table that held the big gray lamp with the off white shade. I can smell the slightly stale smell that attached itself to the bed covers.

Most of all though, I can remember every physical feature that Connie had. The light that caught the tiny, nearly invisible, hairs, that stood straight out on her body. The goosebumps that seemed to raise up wherever my fingers or lips sought to touch her. The taste of every part of her. I already knew what her lips and neck tasted like, but the rest of her skin tasted different, separate and distinct tastes that, once tasted, stuck with you even after you went off in search of yet another sensation. Her breasts tasted different than her areolas, and the nipples tasted different from both. I feasted on all of her, not hurrying, and not responding to any importuning's from Connie, for me to get to where we both knew that I was heading. There is a time for rushing, and there's a time for having patience, and for being painstakingly slow and thorough. If ever there is such a time, it is when you are engaged in something that is a one of a kind opportunity. A women's virginity is certainly just such a time. And so, I took the time to savor and enjoy it all. It wasn't just a case of me taking my pleasure though, I gave it also, as freely as I could, and in as much abundance as I could manage.

When the time finally came for my tongue to come into contact with her nether lips, I like to believe that I was prepared to answer the challenge. I was a musician, one who had, for this one short period of time at least, mastered, and then, transcended, his instrument. I hit every note right on time and in the correct key, and then, I came back, and repeated that same haunting refrain, over and over again.

By the time that I had finished playing all my compositions, my instrument was wilted, and the audience was too stunned to demand an encore. Sometimes, after a truly great performance, there is a pure silence from those gathered, a silence that keeps raising itself up, until the pressure demands to be released, because it is simply too great for it to continue any longer. Then, suddenly, a thunderous applause breaks out, sweeping everything before it's path.

That didn't happen in this case. What did happen, though, was every bit as satisfying. At least, it was for me. Connie opened her eyes, and then, she smiled. Not just a smile, but a smile that spoke of total satisfaction and contentment. This woman, who now lay beneath me, had just experienced the very best that I could offer her, and, she had found it completely acceptable. My heart was nearly bursting from the pride that I felt because of that smile.

"I'm sure that I can pass your test now, Jimmy."

"You already did, sweetheart, you already did."

We rested after that, and then repeated ourselves twice more. Connie turned out to have a natural affinity for fellatio, and even managed to deep throat me for a second or two before she gagged on it, and went back to just sucking on the helmet. We got up at around five and used that huge shower before jumping into the two person hot tub that sat in the corner. At six, our room service order arrived, we both demolished all of the food in sight, even down to the butter and crackers, that came in a little, silver, rack. After we had eaten all that we could find, it was back to bed for us, but this time, to just play and fool around without any further intercourse. Connie said that she was sore, and I spent almost an hour, kissing it all to make it better. She finally pushed my head away, crying out that my kisses were hurting now, rather than helping. We lay snuggled together, hugging each other, both of us still savoring our first time together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.