My Dearest Darling Virginia - Cover

My Dearest Darling Virginia

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Now, who the heck would be giving me an old clipping about someone I don't know? Not to mention a photo. I unfolded the letter, expecting an explanation. I got more questions, instead. The date at the top of the page was Nineteen Sixteen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dad was in the hospital for two weeks. He came home the Friday evening that Brad and I were gone with the drama team to the over-night speech competition that we had been practicing for the day he was shot.

Brad and I took first place in the competition. When we came back late Saturday afternoon we did a repeat performance for our parents at the house. The Mobley's came over for dinner and Brad and I showed off our trophies and did the reading. When we finished the last line of the poem that dealt with the loss of a baby, both our moms had tears in their eyes and were grabbing tissues out of the box Mom kept on the coffee table. Afterwards, we played Canasta until around eleven when Mom declared that Dad needed his rest. He wasn't happy with this, but went along with her to keep the peace as he put it. Brad and I followed his parents outside and when they were gone; he pulled me into his arms and just held me.

I kissed his cheek. "We never did get to Plan A."

"We haven't gotten to Plans C, D and E, either."

"What's Plan E?"

He brushed his lips against mine. "I don't know. I'm making things up as I go along." His mouth lingered on mine and I eagerly opened my mouth for him.

Moaning softly as he caressed and squeezed my buttocks, I rotated my hips to rub against him.

He grunted and broke our kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow after church."

I nodded and he kissed me again, before getting into his Cougar.

Mom had left the lamp on in the living room and I snapped it off as I went toward the small hall where my room was located with the guest bedroom. Mom's and Dad's room was located on the other side of the house off the dining room.

I took a quick shower and then stretched out naked on my bed. Running my fingers over my tummy, and teasing my breasts without touching my nipples, I dreamed about Brad loving me with his mouth. I was already excited by our earlier contact and it didn't take long for my nipples and clit to start aching with need. My juices flowing over my fingers, I carefully inserted two of them inside my heated velvet walls. Stroking gently and rocking my hips, I pinched my hard nipples with the fingers of my left hand. As my heart beat faster and my breaths shortened, I whimpered and gasped Brad's name. The next instant I was trembling all over and I reached with my left hand and squeezed my clit. I cried out as waves of pleasure over took me and my body seemed to float off the bed.

Around four the next morning I woke up from a nightmare where Dad had died. Tossing off the blanket I had pulled over myself, I pulled on my flannel pajamas and went to my parent's room and stood in the door way until I heard Dad's snoring. I had done this countless times before to assure myself that I had had a bad dream. I then made myself some hot chocolate and curled up on the couch and watched A Night to Remember an old black and white comedy mystery starring Loretta Young who rents a gloomy basement apartment in Greenwich Village thinking it will provide the perfect atmosphere for her mystery writer husband to create his next book. The found themselves in the middle of a real-life mystery when a corpse turned up in their apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.