My Dearest Darling Virginia - Cover

My Dearest Darling Virginia

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Now, who the heck would be giving me an old clipping about someone I don't know? Not to mention a photo. I unfolded the letter, expecting an explanation. I got more questions, instead. The date at the top of the page was Nineteen Sixteen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

While Brad scanned a copy of his sketch, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back, he handed me the original and I placed it on the desk and started kissing him.

My tongue flicking synchronously with his, I began to unbutton his shirt. Dropping my mouth to his neck, I pulled the shirt down over his arms and trailed kisses across his right shoulder down to his chest which was muscled from basketball. When I traced his nipple with the tip of my tongue and suckled on it, he jerked and groaned.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He grinned at me. "You didn't hurt me."

"You're sure?"

"Uh-huh. It felt good all over." He reached and unhooked my bra. "Let me show you."

Taking a step back I let my bra drop the floor and watched as he lowered his mouth to my left breast. Instead, of going for the nipple which was erect and tingling, he brushed his lips all around the soft flesh of my B-cup and worked his way inward. By the time he touched my pink bud with his tongue I was aching between my thighs like I had never felt with my fantasies and I wanted him to kiss me there, too.

As though reading my mind, he kissed his way down my abdomen and lowered my damp panties. Fireworks shooting through me and trembling all over, I leaned on his shoulders as I stepped out of them.

Placing a kiss on my belly button he said, "Stretch out on my bed."

Somehow, I managed to have sense enough to pull off the comforter before doing anything. Lying on the sheets, I watched him take off his jeans. His cock was straining against his briefs and I saw the wet spot on them before he lowered them.

I knew a little about what to expect. Mom and I had had many talks, but actually seeing Brad naked was something that couldn't be covered in any amount of talks. He was all muscle and manly and beyond words.

"Wow," I whispered. "I wanna' touch you."

He grinned. "I thought you wanted me to touch you."

"A girl can change her mind."

"So, I've heard."

"Brad, don't make me come over there."

Cocking an eyebrow at me, he crossed his arms and said, "Are you threatening me?"

"Yes." I crawled to the edge of the bed. "Now, get your cute butt over here."

"Uh-uh."

I stood up, grabbed one of the pillows off the bed, and started toward him.

He started to back up, but tripped over his desk chair and landed on his butt in the leather seat. "Oh, damn."

Failing in my attempt not to giggle, I dropped the pillow at his feet, knelt down between his legs and kissed his hairy thigh. "Are you hurt?"

He shook his head. "Just humiliated."

"Poor Baby." I kissed his leg, again. "May I touch you?"

When he nodded, I carefully ran my fingers along his cock that was still hard in spite of the jarring it had received from the fall. It was a mixture of textures; stone, velvet and lace. His hair was curly and coarse and yet it was soft, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.