My Dearest Darling Virginia - Cover

My Dearest Darling Virginia

Copyright© 2006 by Stormy Weather

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Now, who the heck would be giving me an old clipping about someone I don't know? Not to mention a photo. I unfolded the letter, expecting an explanation. I got more questions, instead. The date at the top of the page was Nineteen Sixteen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Four days 'til Valentine's Day. I sighed and swapped arms with my books as I avoided bumping into Leah and Jerry who were near my locker. The main hall seemed to have sprouted couples overnight and most everyone was discussing the dance on Friday, who was taking who, who they wish would take them, if they might get a box or candy, or a Valentine's Corsage.

I was going without again. Last year Dale and I had broken up a week before the big day. This year, Paul, my steady all summer, had up and gone at the end of August to live with his dad in Washington. I'd had dates since then, most of them with Brad Mobley. He and his family had moved to town in the middle of July. His dad was the new bank president.

Being with Paul, I hadn't really paid that much attention to Brad, other than to feel a temptation to touch his mahogany curls that fell wildly across his forehead seeming out of place on someone who seemed so studious and reserved. I took notice, as did everyone else, when we read our first English essay assignment in front of the class, and had our first assignment in speech. His imagination and acting ability dropped our mouths open to the floor.

Our first date, a visit to his grandmother in the nursing home, had been in October; the last one a couple of weeks ago. I was certain I liked him more than I ever had anyone, and he behaved as though he like me a lot, but we still hadn't moved beyond friendship. He had yet to kiss me.

Smiling grimly, I jerked open my locker. An envelope fell out. Puzzled, I picked it up. Ivory paper, with a quality stationary feel, and there was my name, Virginia, neatly written on the front. Still frowning and definitely curious, I pulled out my geometry book and sat against the wall. Inside the envelope was a yellowed newspaper clipping, a photo and a letter.

The clipping read: LOCAL BOY JOINS FORCES IN FRANCE. Beneath this heading was a picture of a handsome young man in dress uniform. He reminded me of Jimmy Stewart. His name was Daniel T. Reynolds.

Laying it down, I picked up the black and white snap shot; four young eager faces, looking for action; one of them Daniel.

Now, who the heck would be giving me an old clipping about someone I don't know? Not to mention a photo. I unfolded the letter, expecting an explanation. I got more questions, instead. The date at the top of the page was Nineteen Sixteen!

"Hey, Virginia. What's up?" Joyie Adkins, my best friend since first grade, plopped down. I barely rescued the clipping on the floor.

"I found this in my locker."

"Really?" Her brown eyes sparkled. "Who's it from?"

I looked at the signature at the end of the page. "Supposedly, Daniel T. Reynolds."

I handed her the clipping and photo. I read aloud: "'My Dearest Darling Virginia. I am on my way to France! At last I can do my part in the war! The Musketeers of the air, (Billy, John, Robert and myself--see photo), are looking forward to soaring in the sky toward the enemy. We've been practicing a lot and, being a bit cocky, have driven the others crazy with our antics. Well, love, as short as this is, I still must go. I need my rest. Don't worry over me as I am in hands greater than our enemy. With all my love, Danny'."

Joyie laughed delightedly. "We'll be rich! Your locker's haunted by a soldier from World War One. The tabloids'll love it."

I shook my head. "Take a look. This paper's too new; so's the ink. Anyway, what are the odds that this girl and I would have the same name?"

She sighed. "You sound like Dad." He's our chief of police.

"Joyie, did you do this?"

"Now, why--"

"Because I've been feeling sorry for myself and you wanted to make me feel better. Too, this seems about like some of those romance things you're always reading."

"It is a neat idea," she commented, sounding envious.

"Joyie."

"I didn't." She held up her right hand. "Honest."

"Then, who?"

The bell rang.

"Why don't you ask Brad?" she said, as we headed to class. "He's the only one around here with any imagination."

I almost said something to him in speech. I changed my mind. If it was him, I didn't want to mess up whatever he had in mind; and if it wasn't him, I wasn't ready to be disappointed.

The next day there was another letter. Trying to control my trembling hands, I excitedly tore into the envelope.

My Dearest Darling Virginia, Today I named my plane, Lovely Virginia. I want to be reminded of you and all the things you mean to me. It's odd how us younger fellows have flocked together since arriving here. We spend our time talking about our planes, how great our maneuvers are, and about how we're going to shoot down the enemy. While the older experienced men keep to themselves. It's as though they know a great secret. Love, I wish I could hold you in my arms. How alone I feel. With all my love, Danny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.