Anita and the Sadie Hawkins Dance

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom gets his eyes watered when Anita asks him to take her to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Based on a real-life experience, Tom learns that the outside of a gift doesn't always tell you what you're getting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

It happened -- I couldn't believe it. Anita had called and asked me to be HER date to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Oh no!!! No way, no how!! You've heard of the Sadie Hawkins dance, right? That's when the girls get to ask the guys for a date to the dance. The point is that the girl asking the guy out usually is NOT the cutest, sexiest or most likely girl for the guy to go out with and some of the more homely and ugly girls in the school get a chance for a date with the guy of their dreams. Anita would not have been my first choice of a girl I'd want to ask me to the dance, but there I was with the phone in my ear and she was asking me if I'd be her date for that Friday night's Sadie Hawkins dance.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked myself while I tried not to make it too obvious to Anita that I really did not want to go with her. I really did not want to be seen on a date with Anita, but then I began to think about it. Anita was a couple of years younger than me. She was a nice person and OK to talk to. She just wasn't very pretty or sexy but the more I thought about Anita and what the evening might hold, I began to remember that even though she was a couple of years younger than me, Anita might be one heck of a hot date. She had a very nice set of big tits and she was only just a little bit overweight. Anita's face wasn't ugly or anything like that, just not all that pretty. And, I knew Anita didn't date much and I wondered what a girl like her would be like to get the interest of the guy she'd ask out to the Sadie Hawkins dance. I wondered if Anita was still a virgin or maybe she'd already been fucked once or even more than that.

"OK, Anita, I'll be glad to be your date to the dance," I heard myself saying and I closed my eyes, trying to envision our evening together being more enjoyable than I really expected it to be. And, I began to imagine what might happen when I picked Anita up at her house just a few doors down the street from where I lived and when we headed to the school for the dance.

The night of our date to the Sadie Hawkins dance arrived and I drove my family's car to pick Anita up. The mode of dress for that evening as "Dogpatch" Lil' Abner style so I wore a pair of ratty jeans and a flannel shirt I used to work outside. I wondered how Anita would be dressed. When I got to the door of her house, I just about fell out when I saw how Anita was dressed. She came to the door, ready to leave for our date, and Anita had on one of those very low-cut peasant style blouses and a pair of very skimpy short shorts that I knew from looking were going to expose the roundedness of her asscheeks whenever anyone was standing behind her.

I tried to say something nice without letting my tongue get in the way of my words because I was suddenly seeing a whole different Anita than I'd ever known before. I said some nice words to her folks and out the door we both headed to drive to the school. On the way, I tried making small talk to Anita to be nice to her and hopefully not make this a totally unpleasant evening. I didn't want her to know that I really hadn't wanted to come with her. There were 30 other girls I'd rather have had ask me to be their date.

Then, Anita gave me another amazing surprise. "Tom, I know you really didn't want to come with me. But, I promise you that this is going to be a nice you'll never forget," Anita said and her left hand snuck over into my crotch and she was rubbing and caressing my cock which was already hardening from seeing how much different Anita was dressed than what I'd expected.

I found myself looking over and trying to enjoy the view down the low-cut front of Anita's blouse when I saw her lean over and she quickly got the zipper of my pants in her fingers and then she had my jeans undone. She bent over and just as quickly had the hardness of my cock freed from the confinement of my pants and before I knew it, Anita was stroking my hardon and then she had my cock in her mouth and she was sucking me off. Man!!! What was happening. I was going to a dance as the date of one of the less popular girls in our high school and Anita was giving me a blowjob before we even got there. Fuck!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. All the hot girls I'd dated from school and none of them had given me a blowjob heading out to a date even before we started the evening. Man, oh man, and I don't know where Anita learned to suck a dick, but she had me shooting jism down her throat in only a matter of minutes. She swallowed every last drop and I almost passed out when she sucked me off to orgasm. I'd never had such an intense and powerful blowjob in my entire life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.