Second Chance At Love - Cover

Second Chance At Love

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Part 3: Megan

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Megan - 16 year old Will Henry takes his girlfriend Abby's virginity. His sexual prowess leads Abby to ask about his sexual history. Will tells the story from losing his virginity to his first love in the Canadian wilderness on a camping trip with older youth, to dating a nymphomaniac, to popping the cherries of some girlfriends as well as assorted other sexual escapades in the past two years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Every day that week I tried to talk to Katie. She refused to speak to me. She usually walked away the second she saw me. I spent the week in a state of shock. The girl I loved hated me.

Megan tried to talk to me a few times during the week. She told me I was so handsome. She said I was too good for Katie. I tried to ignore her since she was the cause of my grief.

The following Monday night after scouts, I asked my best friend Rob Stevens if he would talk to Katie for me. He said, "Sure I'd be happy to help."

Tuesday at lunch, Rob reported back about his talk with Katie. Rob said, "It didn't go well Will. I think Katie knew who sent me to talk to her. Katie said she never wanted to talk to you again. She loved you and was devastated when you cheated on her by dating Megan Smith. She cursed you. I've never heard Katie speak like that before. I didn't even know Katie could swear. You're going to have to forget her. She'll never forgive you Will."

I answered, "Thanks man, I appreciate your trying."

The same day at lunch I sat down. A minute later Megan came and sat down beside me. She asked, "Will, can we talk?"

"I'm sorry about you and Katie breaking up. What I did was stupid and unfair to you. Can't you explain that to Katie? Maybe she take you back if you explain."

"I've tried. I've tried to talk to her for two weeks. She just won't listen. I even had a friend talk to her for me. It's over. Katie and I are through."

Megan wrapped her arm around me and laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Will. You'll find someone soon. You're so handsome. And I love these muscles." She squeezed my bicep. We talked through the rest of lunch. Megan wasn't as bad as I thought.

We ate lunch together every day that week. On Thursday Megan asked, "Will, why don't we go to a movie tomorrow night?"

"Sure, why not. I'll pick you up at 6:30, OK?"

"Sounds great." Megan gave me a hug before she headed to her next class.

Friday night, my mom drove me over to Megan's house. Megan popped out the door as soon as my mom pulled up in front of her house. Megan hopped in the car. Mom dropped us off and we picked out a movie. We found seats near the back. Megan snuggled up to me as soon as we sat down. She held my hand as we watched the movie.

After about fifteen minutes, Megan gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Will, would you hold me, please?"

I put my arm around Megan. We started to kiss. Megan pressed her tongue into my mouth immediately. I reciprocated. We kissed passionately. I slipped my hands down and started to feel Megan's breasts. Megan had the largest tits in ninth grade. She pressed herself against my hands as I rubbed and squeezed her.

Megan and I made out through most of the movie. I slipped my hand up her shirt and found out that she hadn't worn a bra. I played with her bare tits. Her skin was so smooth. Her tits were ample. There was so much to squeeze and play with. Megan rubbed the bulge in my crotch. By the end of the movie we were desperate to consummate our lust.

"Will, can you sneak back to my house after you get home?"

"I wish I could. There's no way I'll get by my mom later tonight. She usually stays up late on Friday nights reading."

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"After lunch. But my parents will be home. Can we get together at your house?"

"Yeah. That's perfect. I want to feel the wonderful cock you have hidden in your pants."

"Good. I'll come over around 1 pm." Megan gave me a big long kiss. The movie ended a couple minutes later. I tried to pull my coat down to hide my erection as Megan and I walked out of the theater holding hands.

I slept late that Saturday morning. I took a nice long hot shower. I decided to shave. My whiskers, all twelve of them, were getting a little long. I choose my wardrobe carefully. I wanted to look sharp for Megan. After lunch, I headed over to Megan's house.

She met me in her bathrobe when I knocked on her door. She kissed me at the door, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. My hormones were raging.

"Come in Will. I can't wait to finish what we started last night."

"I know."

Megan started to pull my shirt off in the hallway. "Let's go upstairs, handsome." I was down to my boxers by the time we got to Megan's room. She dropped her robe, revealing her naked body to me. Megan's breasts looked luscious. She pulled me down on top of her on the bed.

We kissed and made out like crazy. Megan rolled me on my back and pulled my boxers off. "Will, let's do it." Megan said as she climbed on top of me, straddling me.

She grabbed my cock and lowered herself. "Uh, Megan... are you..." I stammered as she sank down on my cock. The wet silky folds of her pussy engulfed my cock. I tried to finish my thought, "Ooohh... is it safe?"

Megan rose up and pushed herself down on my cock. Her pussy was squeezing and grasping at my cock. It was too much! Ooohh... Megan I Don'tWantToGet... OooHhhh... You..." The feeling was too good. "Unnhh... Unhhh, pregnant." I finally managed to gasp. I blasted my cum into Megan's pussy. I slumped down.

"Damn, you can't be done already. This won't do. Not at all." Megan declared determinedly.

I asked weakly, "Megan, are you on the pill? I don't want to get you pregnant."

She smiled, "Yes, I've been on the pill since I started fucking a year and a half ago. I won't get pregnant."

"Thank God."

"We're going to have to work on your hair trigger. One minute of sex just doesn't do it for me." Megan pulled herself off of my cock and got between my legs. She leaned down and slurped my drooping, slimy, cum covered cock into her mouth.

"Oh God" I moaned as she sucked on the head of my cock. She gently rolled my balls in her hands as she licked. She licked around the head and then worked on the sensitive spot on the back of my cock just below the head. Then she took my cock in her mouth. I felt her swallow as my cock went in. All five and a half inches disappeared into her mouth and throat.

Megan bobbed up and down sucking my cock. She knew far more than Katie ever did about blow jobs. The feelings were fantastic. I was getting 'the feeling.' Suddenly, Megan pulled off my cock.

"What?" I whimpered.

"I think you're ready to fuck again." She squeezed my balls hard and licked the head of my cock a couple times. The feeling was subsiding.

Megan climbed in top of me and inserted my cock into her cunt again. She went a little slower this time. It felt just as good as the first time, but my need to cum wasn't as urgent this time.

"Will, play with my clitoris." I rubbed her clit as she fucked herself on my cock. Megan started to moan to as she ground herself onto my cock. After about six or seven minutes of her fucking me and me rubbing her clit, Megan picked up speed.

"OH, WILL! KEEP DOING THAT! OOOHHH... I'M ALMOST THERE... OOOHHH..." Megan screamed. I rubbed her clit madly. I was almost there too. Then Megan's pussy erupted, squirting her cum all over me. Her pussy spasmed around my cock. That was all I needed to blast sperm into her cunt again. Spurt after sticky spurt.

Her juices and my cum ran out of her pussy and made a puddle on my crotch. Megan collapsed onto me, my cock still embedded in her. We kissed passionately.

After a minute of kissing, Megan sat up. "That was much better Will."

"Thank you. You were wonderful too." I replied. Megan started to rock back and forth on my crotch. I was exhausted, but my cock had other plans. It started to get hard again while Megan rocked back and forth.

"Will, play with my tits while I get you ready for another time."

I followed 'orders.' Megan's tits were her best asset. They were bigger than a handful. They were so soft and smooth. I ran my fingers along her breasts and squeezed. I played with her nipples. Megan kept rocking until the stimulation had my cock rock hard.

"Will, are you ready to fuck again?"

"Uh, I guess."

Megan rose and fell on my poor tired, slightly sore cock. She fucked herself faster than the last time. "Will, play with my clit!" she ordered. I did as I was told. After a couple minutes Megan screamed, writhed and moaned. Her juices gushed out of her cunt, adding to the slick, wet mess on my crotch. Her pussy spasmed around my cock. I was too spent to cum yet.

Megan kept fucking herself on my cock through another two orgasms before I finally shot a weak load of cum into her and wilted. I was physically, emotionally and sexually spent. I lay on her bed in a stupor.

"That wasn't too bad for your first time with me. Three orgasms is acceptable. We'll work on your stamina some more. I know you can do better."

"OK" were the only words I could get out. I just had the longest, most intense sexual experience of my life and Megan said it was OK and I could do better. I was filled with both dread and excitement. What did Megan consider a good experience to be? In the next five weeks I found out.

We made plans to get together after church the next day. On Sunday, she taught me how to properly eat a girl out. Katie and I had only learned the rudiments of oral sex. Megan gave me a post graduate degree in pussy licking.

We got together nearly every day. We made love after school. We got together in the evening and fucked. We would meet at her house. We met at my house. We made love in just about every room of both houses. She even had me sneak to her house one time at 2 am to fuck in her bed. Her parents were asleep in the next room!

About a week after we started going out, Megan introduced me to her "little friend." Megan always started our sex sessions with a blow job so I wouldn't shoot off too soon. This time, midway through the blow job, she pushed something cold between my ass cheeks up against my asshole. Then it started to purr and vibrate!

"OH! Megan, ohh... , what,, oohh, are,, you, ooohhh... doing?" I stammered, my voice vibrating with the sensations in my asshole.

"It's a girl's best friend, her vibrator. Do you like it?"

"Ooohh, I... ohh, ohhh... I guess... Ohhh... " I spit out. Megan drove my cock down into her throat and pushed the vibrator hard against my asshole. I felt it slip inside me! "Unnhhh... Unhh... OH GOD!" I moaned as Megan sucked my cum down her throat.

"What did you think of that Will?"

"It was fucking fantastic! I didn't know my asshole could make me feel like that! Thank you Megan." I kissed her long and hard. We made love twice that afternoon. Good, long, hard sessions of fucking.

We fucked twice in the girls restroom at school after the school day was over. We did it in the men's room at the movie theater. We even did it once in the girl's locker room during classes. I was so scared that I would get caught and thrown our of school for it.

One afternoon we fucked on my kitchen table. An hour and half later at dinner, I couldn't stop my giggles as I remembered the puddle of cum and pussy juice that had been on the spot where my mother's plate was.

One afternoon at her house during our second fuck, I heard a voice at her bedroom door. "Heh, sis. Is this your new boyfriend? He's got a cute ass."

"Yes, it is. Will, I'd like to introduce you to my sister Joan. She got home from college for winter break last night. Joan, this is my boyfriend Will Henry."

Megan was spread eagle on her bed with me on top. I stopped thrusting and looked back at the door. "Uh, hi. Nice to meet you." I grunted.

Joan said, "Don't stop on my account. Carry on." I heard her walk down the hall to the "spare" room that I guess was actually her bedroom. Megan and I kept fucking until we climaxed.

"I guess your family isn't too shy." I asked.

"Oh, Joan. She knows I love to fuck. She taught me most of what I know about sex. She even helped me convince my parents to get me on the pill when I started eighth grade."

I got to know Joan a little in the two weeks she was home from college. Joan bumped into Megan and I frequently when we had sex. She was always friendly and never bothered us, except to say hi. She was a pretty cool sister.

Megan and I got together nearly every day. We had sex once, twice, even three times a day, some days. This is when I lost count of how many times I had sex. The time was a blur of sexual activity.


"I was wondering how you lost track of how many times you had sex." Abby said.

"That's how. May I continue the story?"


On Christmas Eve, Megan and I had sex in the tree house her father had built for her thee years ago. It was quite substantial. The weight of two fucking teens wasn't going to bring it crashing to the ground. We did it three times that night. We had to make up for the fact that we couldn't get together on Christmas Day. Megan's parents were taking the family up state to her grandparents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.