A Pervert is Born - Cover

A Pervert is Born

by fintinman

Copyright© 2006 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: This story was a gift that no one ever really thought of. that is until a friend told me ithappened to him. there's a long happy life for those that understand it and the ones that enjoy it. Thats even better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   .

This all happened a long time ago, when I was only twenty five years old. I had met and married Katerina Tropmen at the age of seventeen. She was a nice girl from a good Jewish family. The only problem I had with her was she was a party girl. she liked to get high, and then fuck any one she wanted, even after we were married. I had caught her more once with a man in the house. Oh, before I get to far into this tale, let me tell you about us.

My name is Rolf Taylor, I was seventeen and a nerd, in all seance of the word. " young dumb, and wanting to cum, hits me right on the head, yes I was a virgin. Kandy, as she likes to be calls is 5/8 blonde, blue, at 135lb, with a 36cX25X36 and knows how to work it. At seventeen she talked me into taking the blame for her being pregnant with her first child, who just happened to be from a black guy. The child had a Coffey complexion. She was a girl, who kandy named FEBE. Thats where I come into all this shit.

My sister was bast friends with kandy and they had been playing around with a gang from the south end near eight mile. Yes this first took place in Detroit. Well the year was 1964, the place Willows Berth, Detroit. Now willows berth was the upper class neighborhood and they didn't mix with anyone but their own class. That is, all but Kandy and my sister Francie, both were all around SLUTs. Well they had went to a party with some black boys, from brant boulevard and came home knocked up. Well a months later Kandy was with child, so was Francie. Well I being a good old boy and they needed a SUCKER, that they could trick. I got fucked by them both and a week later they told my mother that I had had by way with them. Well the parents hymned and hawed and all about it, but they were willing to set us up with all the best of things. Somewhere else that is.

My mother told me that if I hadn't fooled around with that slut kandy, I could have went to collage. I told my mother that this was only a marriage of convince. I told her that I was geting twenty thousand from her parents for marring her. I also told mother, that she and Francine would be looking for someone also very soon. Mother turned red with anger and went for Francine, and she beat the hell out of her. In the end, She lost the child, thank the gods. We had found a little house in Scottsdale AZ. And we soon moved in, one week later. I had gotten a job as a programer some fifty miles away, with the help of my new in-laws.

Well lets see where to start. I had just completed school first in my class. I had also competed my second year collage classes and was working on my third year. We as I said, we had just move in and the first night there, kandy had to go out and find the locals night life. Well around four A.M. she came stumbling in with a guy named Stew. I walked out of my bedroom and she said; Stew baby, this is my husband, and she started to laugh. So did Stew, I turned around and said; use the guess room slut, and I returned to my bed. This went on every night for four months, until her belly was to big for her to get anyone to out with her. The ones that did mostly were real dregs, but some were rich johns. I just let her have her fun she just only my wife in name only. The baby came along two months later, she was cute for as baby go. I thought that the baby would have mellowed kandy a bit. Boy was I wrong, she only got worse.

Now the house and money had been put in my name, where she had no say as to how it was spent. I came home one night, and she had been having an orgy, with twenty five guys, and ten women. Who looked no older then fifteen or sixteen. They weren't. Kathy had gotten some of the high school kids to come to our house for a party. She gave them booze and smoke (reefer ) all this was going on in a busy neighborhood at seven o'clock at night.

As I drove up to my house, there were five naked guys chancing two young women around my lawn, also naked. As I was getting out of my car, as the police pulled up. That did put a kink in Kandys play time. The police asked me; who I was, and what I was doing there. I told them I was just done work and had come home. They asked me who I was. I told them the owner of the house. They arrested me. I asked what for. Contributing to the delicacy of minors, Child endangerment, amongst others. Kandy got off with probation because she just still a minor.

I lost my job, after the court dismissed the charges on me. I had to move out of my house and find a new place to live as well as pay support for her for the baby.

I tried to devorice Kandy, but was told that she was still under eighteen and need to be kept. She was arrested three more times for prostitution that year. The last time, she was eighteen and received four years, and my headaches were over, or so I thought. She was pregnant once again shortly after going to jail, only this time to one of the guards. So that kid got my name also, Gwen Taylor. That was two kids, I'd be paying for that were not mine. My sister came to visit after she turned eighteen. After the first month, I couldn't get rid of her. Not even after a years. A year after Kandy was arrested, I was broke due to legal fees and court costs, and that bitch of a sister of mine was being even more so a bitch, since she had to deal with the kids. While I worked at Chubie Burger, for minium wage. I called home" (witch I did at least once a week)" one night to see if mom could help out. Her only words were ; you made your bed, you sleep in it. I asked about getting fran to go home.

Mom laughed and said; that bitch, isn't welcome here anymore, after what she did. So like a fool I asked; What she do mom. Mom went nuts; and started to yell ; that bitch, slept with your father, your Uncle John, and preacher Comstock, and who knows, how many more men. Now dad was a nut case, but a good man at heart, but uncle John he was seventy four years old, and preacher Comstock, was sixty five, and everyone thought he was gay. Wow mom, was all I said. Mom told me to call later in the week. She said; she had to go shopping and hung up.

I was home for about an hour or so, when the front door slammed open. Francine came in with two large black men. I stood up and told her to leave and not come back, if she was going to continue with these type of antics. The first man was named Carlos " who had been with my wife as well", he stood 6/3, 230lb, fairly muscled. Told me to shut up and go back to my room like a good little boy, before he and his friend beat me up. I at nineteen was not a wimp, by any means. I stood 6/4 245lb, and very muscled. Two years of working out, with marshal arts three times a week. I told them they were welcome to try and kick my ass. But they would be sadly mistaken if they thought they could take over my home.

Francine started to talk big; oh don't worry about him Carlos, hes a pussy com-on lets go fuck. I said; Franny I meant what I said, get out and take these scum bags with you. The second man named; Baba, was 6/6, 460lb, and fairly well muscled, took my comment to heart. He took a swing at me. I ducked under him and hit him with an upper cut to his jaw, knocking him out. Carlos had to get into the action and he to tried to hit me. I hit him with a round house kick to his face, braking his jaw, and noise. Francine screamed that I was killing them. Someone had called the police. They asked; what happened. I told them that I had thrown out my sister for her promiscuous behaviors. And she brought back these two goons, who tried to assault me.

It turned out that both had priors. So both were taken away, Along with Francine, for criminal trespassing. I was alone with two children, a four year old and a two year old. And a job that paid 4.45 cent an hour.

I called home again, later that week and told mom, what had happened. She said; Good for you son, its about time you got rid of the trash. I told mom I still had the girls to care for. Mom wasn't happy to hear about the girls, and asked me to give them up. And move back home with her. I told her mom, I can't do that to them mom, they didn't have anything to do with their mothers life style.

Mother said; your right son, they didn't, but neither did you. Yes thats true mom, but they are mine in name. I have come to love the kids. I couldn't give them up to a life as orphans, its not right mom. You always said, to take care of your own. Then I asked; Mom why haven't you and pop come to see us. Its been a little over, two years. Mom mumbled something, and I asked about the Tropmens. I said; they too have not been interested in us at all.

Do you know why. Mom said; yes it is because of them half breeds, and their slut daughter.

I said; Mom thats not right, the kids don't have anything to do with this stuff, it was there mother. Mom said; Rolf, you know how people are around here, its would be hard on them and us if we accepted them as ours. Yeah mom I know, how you are. Mom was going to, but I hung up on her. I sat there thinking to myself. How could this have happened to me. Why me. Then there was the answer. The kids! FEBE came into the room holding Gwen, asking; whats a matter daddy, why are you crying. I picked them both up and said; I guess I just figured out, whats going on baby.

I told them that we were going to be moving soon. Some where that people didn't care what color the skin was, or the way people were. FEBE, kissed me and said; daddy but why were you crying. Do you hurt, do you have a boo, boo or something. I hugged her and said; No pets, daddy doesn't have a boo, boo. Not that anyone can see anyway. So there I was with a house that way paid for, a job that was going no where, and no future to look at. In other words I was dead to my family, unless I gave up my kids. I month after talking with my mom, I received a call that my wife and sister had been killed in a riot. The state was going to pay for our loss. It was investigated that they had been model inmates, and were due for early release. They had come between four other inmates, who were taking hostages. They were the first to die. They offered me two million dollars, for each relative. Since Francine had listed me as next and only kin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.