Picture This - Cover

Picture This

by fintinman

Copyright© 2006 by fintinman

Erotica Sex Story: A story that didn't have a chance of being true or does it. Read it and let me know. We all have to believe in something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   .

Introduction:

First and foremost my name is Rolf Hasitup, I was sixteen, I stood 5/6, with dirty blonde hair, dark blue eye's, I weighed about 145 lb wet, with a 34x30x32 with no real muscular build, with a thin 5 inch dick, when this started. My parents are Ruth and Randolf Hasitup, they have been very loving and supportive of myself and my sister's Lena and Tulane. Who happen to be identical twin's they were fourteen, they stood 5/3, with a 33bX23X34 build, with red hair and green eye's just like a young version of mother and in every way are perfect for this tale. Now the year in 1967. And the place is Green Witch, Montana. Father came from a very wealthy family from Kenny Buck port Maine. Mother was from a town called Philadelphia Pa.

We were fairly well off, finically, Father worked for a well known soft wear company( H.P.).


Now for my sixteenth birthday my parents bought me a Ha'p'orth 42WAC portable camera with all it's accessories.(I was into picture taking, this was the best around, or so I was told and I'll get into that part later on in the story). Mother like to have our interests supported, when ever possible. Along with the camera, I received a new red mustang G T 350 convertible with all the best features. My sister's gave my a set a first edition book's.

There was the Gilmore collection by Deontic Syndic, then there was The Right to Self by Sigmund Freud, and the last was a book that had no name or an author on the cover, it just said; CONTROL. All were first edition's and cost them, well over four thousand dollars.

Now back then, I was big on reading, amongst other things. But that was my first love really, Reading that is. I held a 4.0 GPA threw out my school day's.

So Here I was reading these's books and trying to enjoy my quite time. I had finished with The right to self and the Gilmore collection in just under three day's ( I'm a speed reader). Now they were good reading, but were also a big let down. So the family was out for the day at the country club, until dinner time. It was 10:00 A. M. and there wasn't anything to do so, I headed for the pool and with Book, in hand settled in for the day.

As I opened the book, I seen a flash of light, that looked like it was behind me, but there wasn't anyone there. The first page said; BEWARE OF THIS, FOR IT CAN NOT BE REVERTED.

The next page said; IT IS BEYOND YOUR CONTROL. CLOSE THIS BOOK, AND NEVER OPEN IT AGAIN. FOR IT WILL TAKE CONTROL OF YOU AND ALL THAT YOU SEEK.

Well curiously, as they say, I had to read on. As I turned the next page. It said; You have chosen to continue with this against all warning's and this is now your future. It continued with: This is the BOOK of control for you and other's that you seek. It said; say these's word's slowly and precise and you will gain the the first level of control. The page said; NUMuAT VAtue RHENIUM MOCHA DALEA. I said, it the way it was spelt, and nothing happened. So I thought about a bit and thought, that it was an old book, so I tried it again, but in Latin. I was hit with a jolt of lighting or something. I woke up after 1:00 P.M. dazed and hungry.

I made my way to the kitchen for some lunch. After eating three sandwiches and two large glasses of milk. I had to pee, so I made for the bathroom. As I was walking past the hallway mirror. I looked at myself and was shocked beyond belief. I knew I was looking at myself, but I wasn't me. In the mirror was this guy, who stood 6/5, light Toques blue eye's, whitish blonde hair, with a 56x30x32, at 225lb, with a muscular body of a god. I had to look at my new body in a whole.

So I went to my parents bathroom, I took off all my clothes, and got another shock.

My average 5 x 1&1/2 inch dick, was now a good 9x 2 inches soft and I was hot looking.

I just stood there looking at myself for a bit and I got a hard-on. And damn if that dick didn't get even bigger. It got to be 12inches long by four inches wide and I swore it was pulsing a bright golden light. Then I got another shock, the door to the bathroom opened and in stepped my mother. She was naked and she froze, as she looked at me. I thought to myself, damn she is hot. If she only wasn't my mother, I fuck her right now. When she didn't move to cover up. I said to myself in a whisper; blow me. Mother then knelt down and took my dick into her mouth and started to suck me off. In second's, I was getting real close to cumming, and I had to fuck her. I just stood there enjoying her action's.

( now I have always thought my mother was a true babe. She stood 5/7, 135 lb, with red hair and green eye's, with a body to die for, at 40Dx26x36.)

Now I was getting close to cummin as I said, I looked into mother's eye's, I thought. NO, I want to fuck you. Mother stopped and got up off the floor and bent over the sink with her hands behind her, she pulled her ass cheeks apart and said; come on baby, fuck your mommies hot cunt. Now this is the first time, I ever heard my mother say anything kind of foul word. The dirtiest words, I ever heard her say were, Oh POO. As I lined up to mother cunt, she guided me with her hand into her cunt. At my new cock's, first touch, mother started to cum, and cum hard. As mother moved back onto my dick, mother took my hands and brought them to her tit's and told me to squeeze them hard. So I did, I started to fuck mother harder and harder, until I came deep inside her womb. Mother was murmuring; I am your woman now and forever, use me any way you like. My dick stayed hard threw four more cum's. Mother was out cold by the time father got home for dinner.

At dinner, Father asked; Did you and your mother, have a good time today. I was a bit shocked and said; we had a great time father, why do you ask. He replied; She looked so happy sleeping awhile ago, as I checked on her. I have never seen her, more so. I said; Father, why did mother come home so early. I thought you were all going to stay at the club for dinner. He replied; Your mother said; she didn't fell like staying at the club and told me to stay and enjoy my golf game with my friend's. I did ask your mother, where she was going.

She told me that she would be coming home to spend time with you. Since your birthday and all she said we hadn't had much time together. I do hope that she didn't make a pest of herself. I replied : No father, Mother didn't make a pest of herself, she couldn't ever. She was most welcome and I look forward to being with her like that again, we had such a great time. Father said; That is so good to hear son, maybe it's time you and your mother should spend more time together. Maybe include your sister's also. I replied; I'd like that father, very much. He smiled and said; good, I'll have a word with them, if you would like, then. I said; Yes, you do that father, you do that.

Later that night mother came into me bedroom and sucked my dick to get me hard, and then she climbed into my dick and fucked me again, threw two more really good cum's. As mother was resting, she had her head on my chest. And said; Rolf, I would like you to take your sister's as your lover's also. My dick got hard again at the thought of fucking my fourteen year old twin sister's. I fucked mother three more times that night, before I sent her, back into her bedroom with father. I heard mother yelling at father ; Randy, suck my cunt... more... more, harder, now clean me with you tongue, make me cum.

I think father enjoyed mother as much as I did. At breakfast the twins were smiling at me, I couldn't figure out why, I was going to ask, but then father and mother came in. I looked at them, they both looked away, and blushed a bright red. Father sat down and said; Girl's I think it's time you spent more time with your brother, and mother. I have to go out of town for a few week's and I want you all to spent a lot of time together.

I only hope, that you will be as happy, as your mother is. Is that clear girl's. They replied ; YES father. Mother asked; Rolf, would you and the girl's like to go with me to the lake house, while your father is away. I said; with a big smile on my face, I'd love to. The girl's chimed in also that they would love to go. So father left the next morning for a three week business trip. Mother and the girl's and I headed out to the lake house. We took my mustang, as we were driving, Mother kept playing with my pant's leg, witch just happened to have my dick in it's leg. I was very hard let me tell you. My sister Lena said; Rolf, are you going to fuck mother again like you did the other night. They looked at each other, and said; We both would like to know, if we could also be included with her. Please, they asked together. Mother pulled her hand back at Lena's word's, but I pulled it back into my lap and said ; Yes girl's, I am going to be fucking mother a lot more, and you both also. Tulane blushed and said; Will we be able to take the huge cock of your Rolf. I said; Oh Yes, baby sister you both will be taking me deep into your womb's, so that I can leave my child with in you.

Mother gasped as I said; Mother, I am also going to knock you up, too. I swear mother came, just then. At the lake house we opened everything up and the girl's went down to the lake. I told mother to go to the bedroom and get naked, and said, that it was time to get fucked. Mother ran into the bedroom and was naked by the time I got to her. I said; mother it's time for you to have my child. Where are your birth control pill's. Mother got them out of her purse and handed them to me. I then flushed them down the toilet.

I then said; mother you are not to fuck father, until you are carrying my child. Mother blushed and said; yes dear. I pushed mother back onto the bed and ate her out. After she came the first time, I knee walked up her body, then I started to fuck her. As mother and I came the twin's came into the bedroom, both were naked. I told Lena to eat out mother's cunt, while I did the same to Tulane. After Tulane had cum, I mounted her. I slowly worked my dick into her pussy.

She didn't have a hymen and I asked about it. She told me that she and Lena have been playing around for over a year, and that either had their hymen. I took that as a gift and start to work Tulane for all I was worth. After Tulane had a load of my sperm, I moved to Lena, she enjoyed the slow pace for a good twenty minutes, before I wanted to cum again, I started to fuck harder.

I fucked them at least six times a day, while we were at the lake. Father called every day and asked, how we were getting on. Mother and the girl's were happy to tell father they we were having a ball of a time, and looked forward to even more, fun times at home, from now on. Father sounded happy that I had been keeping the women folk happy. Mother blow me as I talked to father, and let me tell you she is a class act. We returned home three weeks later, spent, but very happy. Father had came home the next day. He was not in his best of moods. But mother just stopped him and said, to get out his foul mood. And he was to understand that it was important to make my life a happy one and that was to be his goal from now on. Father told my mother that she was right as always, and he would have to get over his bad mood, quickly. Father took us out to diner that night and asked what we did at the lake house.

The twin's excitingly said; Oh father, Rolf show us women folk such a great time. We should like to continue with it, if you don't mind. Father said; I would hope that you all would keep your brother, quit busy. When we returned home, Mother asked the twin's to take me to my room and to take some time to enjoy a little private time together. She said, she needed to talk with father for a time. Well they did take me to my bedroom and to bed. I went with them happily, with them right beside me. After two good cum's each, we returned to the family room. Mother had Father's pant's down around his ankles, he was moaning as mother blew him. We came into the room quietly and sat down to watch as father reached his limit. I softly said; Father, mother is quit good isn't she. Father jumped at my voice, and tried as he may, couldn't get mother off his dick. I had my camera with me at the time and took a picture of father's shocked expression.

The twin's just sat beside me still very naked. I said; Father, you will relax, and not let anything bother you, no matter what it is. Do you understand, father. Father with a dazed look said; yes Rolf, nothing will bother me. I put down my camera, and walked behind mother and pulled down my short's and knelt down and started to fuck her cunt. Father relaxed at this, smiled and asked. Your mother is a great fuck, isn't she Rolf. I smiled and replied; Yes father, she is very enjoyable, and so are the twin's. You don't mind if I fuck the women of this house do you father, even though you can't. Father said; Not at all son, you are doing such a really great job with them. We should get you some of the other women in the family to come and visit us. I'm sure your Aunt's and cousin's would enjoy being fucked as much as our women folk. Mother came off father's, four inch dick and said; Oh, Rolf, they would love to be fucked by you, they would also love to carry your children, if you gave them a chance that is. Father said; Oh that would be every so nice to see.

I said; Very well mother, call them tonight and invite them down for a week or two, at our lake house. Mother replied; yes dear, first thing tomorrow. I said; No mother tonight. Mother said; yes dear, tonight. After I came in mother cunt, I was given a really good cleaning from the twin's mouth. They too received a fuck from me and a cleaning from father's tongue. Aunt Mavis and her daughter's Sable, Loran, and Libby, came down the next weekend and would be staying for two week's or longer. Mother told me to get a picture of them in there swim suits. I did as she had asked me to do and as with all the other's, they too were open to do my bidding. I did knock the women folk up and sent them home with a bun in the oven, and a smile on their faces. Now Mavis was Father's sister, and had never really liked father much. I found out while talking with them that Father had fucked Mavis when she was only ten years old.

She told me that Father and his brother Tomas had enjoyed all the women folk of his family. I wanted also to enjoy the fruits of his family. Then we came to mother's sister's Continence, Merrill, and Becky. Mother told me that her sister's would be coming at the end of the month, and would be staying for three week's. I had two week's of waiting so father called Uncle Tomas and Aunt Julian to come down for a week's stay. Of corse they had to bring their children, Malcolm, who was twenty three, and their daughter Beverly, who was nineteen. Both were married and liked the lake house greatly. They showed up early on Tuesday morning at six thirty. Uncle Tomas was just that, a real kiss ass, to father anyway.

He ran a small company call; Wedgewood investment's. Tomas was always trying to get father to invest money with him. His idea was to suck as much money out of his investor's and then tell them, that their money, did poorly and was gone. He would do it to everyone he could and then charge them even more money in fee's. I once again took a picture of them as a family. Mother worked it so they would be undermined by my father's company with in six month's. Father would have to add Wedgewood to his portfolio at that time. They would be working for us after that.

I gave instruction's to the men that they enjoyed seeing me fuck their women, and that they would be happy about me knocking them up. They would want me to control their women, from now on. Father asked that the men learn a new side of life. I asked father what he meant. He said; Well it's like this Rolf, I get horny and since I can't fuck the women, I figured I could fuck the men. I said; Father, I liked that idea. I told the men of Uncle Tomas's family, that from now on they would search out Men to fuck them in their asshole's and that they, would then enjoy sucking the cock that fucked them so good or eating the cum from their woman's cunt. While the women got other instruction's. I told them that from now on their only goal in life was to have my babies, and to make sure I was happy with them. The same as the other women had gotten or the one's would get.

I was sitting back relaxing, when Mother came to me with a request. I asked her what she wanted. Mother asked; that I do her again, but only this time she wanted to give me her ass.

I was happy to help her out, I told mother to strip off her clothes. Mother was reluctant to do so in front of the other's. I said; Mother, you are my woman now, and when I say to do something you will do it, understand. Mother nodded and removed her clothes. I told Aunt Julian to warm mother up for me. I asked Tulane to strip off her clothes also, then thought " wait they all could be naked, and I could then fuck them all. I said; Everyone strip. The women were naked and so were the men. I told Hubert, Beverly's husband to suck off father. Then told Uncle Tomas to fuck Hubert's ass. Malcolm was to lick his father's ass, then to fuck him slowly. Tomas fucked Hubert very hard. And came even faster as Malcolm fucked into his father's ass. I watched them go at it for a good twenty minutes or, before I wanted to fuck my new women.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.