The Tailback and the Cheerleader - Cover

The Tailback and the Cheerleader

Copyright© 2006 by Douglas Fox

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Star running back Justin Baer meets, falls in love with and loses his virginity to Cheerleader Sherry Jones. The story follows their experiences making love over the course of their first year together. This story begins before Algonquin Memories in time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Chapter 1

"Baer carries for seventeen yards. That's a first down. 22 seconds remain in the game." the loudspeaker blared out.

The team in blue stared at the ground and shuffled their feet. We ran towards the quarterback surrounding him with our joyous celebration. We beat them 28-7!

I grabbed the quarterback, my friend Sam Hayes, by the shoulder pads and banged helmets with him. "Sam you were fabulous!"

"Justin, you did great. I had the easy job. They never knew if you were going to run, catch it, or if I was going to throw deep. You made it happen man." Sam answered.

The defense ran onto the field to join our celebration. Bill Groff, a 6'-2" senior who plays defensive tackle glared. "Damn. They shouldn't have scored that touchdown in the fourth quarter. I'm pissed."

"Bill, it's OK! We won." I answered.

"Shit Justin, you did great. You shredded their defense. They couldn't stop the run all night. And how many passes did you catch?"

"Nine, I think. I'm not even sure." I replied.

"Well the gang's going out for pizza after the game. Are you coming?"

"Sure. Can I bring my friend Jon Miller?"

"The more the merrier. I asked my girlfriend Suzy to invite the rest of the cheerleaders. This should be a good night."

The gang met the cheerleaders after we showered and changed. We went out to the local burger joint. I ended up sitting with Sherry Jones. She was one of the prettiest cheerleaders. We talked a little that night. She gushed about how good I did tonight. I knew her from school but not too well. I decided to make an effort to get to know her better. The gang decided to take in a movie and burgers on Saturday night.


Chapter 2

We met at the same burger place on Saturday night. Sam, Bruce, Jon, Bill and I got food for the group. As we were carrying it back I overheard Sherry say to Stacy, "He's tall, blond hair, blue eyes. He's a hunk I love to look at his butt in those tight football pants."

I blushed and nearly tripped as I set the food down on the table. The girls quickly changed the subject. I sat down at the table across from Sherry. Jon sat beside me.

"Man, Justin. You played awesome last night. 153 yards rushing and 102 yards receiving. You scored two of the four touchdowns. You're the man!" Jon gushed.

"Hey, the defense played fantastic. I just took what the other guys gave us. The way the offensive line blocked, my grandmother could have gotten 153 yards rushing." I answered.

"It was the whole team. Everyone did great!" Sherry added. The group nodded and expressed agreement.

"Heh, Justin. Do you have Jacobs for geometry?" Sherry asked.

"Yeah. I hate his monotone."

"I know. I just don't understand what is going on. I'm afraid I'm going to flunk. It just doesn't make sense." Sherry complained.

"I get what is going in that class. I'm having trouble with Biology. I just can't memorize all those terms. It's a mess." I bitched.

"Biology. I love that class! Mr. Herr is great. Maybe we could help each other out. I could help you with biology and you help me with geometry."

We compared schedules. We both had sixth periods free on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We agreed to study together at the library during those periods.

We got together every Tuesday and Thursday for the rest of September and into October. At the end of quarter, Sherry was worried about how she would do. I assured her she would do fine. The next study session, she came in clutching her geometry test.

"Justin, can you believe it? I got a B+!"

"Sherry, that's wonderful!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Umm. Thanks." I blushed. "You really helped me too. I got a B on my Biology test."

"I'm glad you have been helping me."

"Ummm... Sherry... Uhh... would you like to, uhh... well, go on a date with me?" I finally spit it out. My pulse was racing. 'Was I crazy. Someone this pretty will never go out with me. What have I done. Oh, God.'

"Sure that sounds great. When?"

"Uhh... how about a movie on Saturday night?" I stammered.

We got back to studying. That helped calm my frazzled nerves. I thought 'Wow, I have a date. Cool'


Chapter 3

I had my learners permit, but didn't have my license yet. My mom drove me to Sherry's house to pick her up. Mom drove us to the mall. We had pizza at the pizza place before the movie. Then we went to an Eddie Murphy comedy. It was hilarious. Part way through the movie I put my arm around Sherry's shoulder. She laid her head on my shoulder. She put her hand on my knee and squeezed a little.

"Sherry, are you having fun?" I whispered.

She turned to me and leaned in. "I'm having a lot of fun."

"Can I kiss you." I asked. She leaned in and closed her eyes. I assumed that meant yes. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against Sherry's lips. They were warm and moist. I pulled away a little to see Sherry's reaction. She was smiling.

I leaned in again and kissed her, harder this time. I slipped my tongue between my lips and pressed it into Sherry's mouth. She let it in. Her tongue tentatively felt mine. I felt like I had stuck my tongue in an electric socket. My spine tingled. I felt alive. And horny. Very horny. My cock hardened and pushed the front of my pants out obscenely. 'I hope Sherry doesn't notice.'

We kept French kissing. I pulled Sherry tight against my shoulder. We kept our lips pressed together, feeling each others tongues. Finally we needed to stop to breathe.

"Wow. That was great Sherry." I gushed.

"I know. I've never done that before. At least not Frenching. Let's keep doing this!" She leaned in and I kissed her again, tongue leading. Much too quickly the movie was over. I looked at my watch. "My mom will be here in ten minutes. We better go out and wait for her." Mom picked us up on time and drove us home.

When we had dropped off Sherry, mom asked me, "How was the date?"

"It was great. I really like Sherry. I want to ask her out again."

"She seems really nice. And she's good looking too!"

"Mom!"

"I won't say anything else, I promise."

I laughed. I went straight to bed when I got home. A million things were going through my head. 'I think she likes me. Where can I take her next? I just know I'm going to do something stupid.' My insecurities were rampaging. I finally fell asleep.


Chapter 4

Sherry and I continued our Tuesday and Thursday afternoon study sessions at the library. Between my football practices and her cheer leading practices and the games, we didn't have much free time. We did go bowling with our gang of friends one Saturday night during the season.

Our team did well in football. We ended up going 7 and 2. We lost one very close game. Then Central came in and creamed us. They went on to win the state championship that year. All in all we had a pretty good time. I did great at tailback. I was voted rookie of the year for the team. Bill Groff teased me, if I kept this up the college recruiters would be banging on my door. Little did he know how right he would be.

Just before Thanksgiving I got my license. My grandfather White had recently given up driving. He gave me his old car. It wasn't much, but it represented freedom to me.

The Friday after Thanksgiving, Sherry and I arranged a date for dinner and a movie. I picked her up and we drove to Lancaster. We had pizza at Pizza Hut and then went to the theater. The movie was OK. Sherry and I didn't pay much attention to it. We sat near the back. Five minutes into the movie I had my arm around her. We kissed, probing each other;s mouths with our tongues. I was feeling bold. I slipped my hand up Sherry's chest and felt her sweater covered breast. I squeezed gently, waiting for her reaction. She moaned into my open mouth and pushed her chest out towards my hand. I kneaded her firm tit more. We kissed and made out through most of the movie, stopping occasionally to breathe or to have a drink of soda.

When it was over, we tried out best to tuck everything back in and smooth out the wrinkles in our clothes. I was glad it was cold out. I had to use my jacket to cover the immense precum spot on the front of my pants. I drove Sherry home. I gave her a good night French kiss and grope to remember me by. My cock had been erect for three hours. I knew what I was going to do when I got home. When I reached my room, it took about three seconds to jerk off and release a massive load of cum from my frustrated dick.


Chapter 5

The next Friday night we repeated the process. Dinner. Movie. Make out wildly for two hours. Drive home. Have a good night grope. It was a sixteen year old teenager's dream date. Life was good. Sherry turned me on in ways I didn't know were possible. I jerked off after the date dreaming of the tits I had felt that night.

Sherry was beautiful, funny, easy to talk to, and she turned me on! I was falling for her bad.

The third week of dating, we decided to skip the movie since nothing good was showing and find a place to make out. I suggested that we use my grandfather's back lane. He had a farm on White Oak Road, south of Paradise. The lane was wooded and my grandparents never used it. Anyway by this time of night they were in bed.

We parked a 100 yards off the road in the woods. We were out of sight of the road and the farm house. Sherry scooted over and snuggled up to me. We French kissed for awhile. I rubbed Sherry's tits though her shirt. Finally I decided to try for better.

"Sherry, can I see your tits? Please?" She was getting pretty worked up by this time. She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. I reached behind her to unhook her bra. I fumbled around a little, finally blundering into the clasps. I released them. She pulled her bra off.

"Well, what about you? Are you going to keep that shirt on?"

I stripped off my shirt quickly. We kissed again, pressing our bare chests together. I rubbed my chest against her nipples as I kissed Sherry. I brought a hand up and gently kneaded her bare breast. Sherry moaned as I rubbed and kneaded. Next I lowered my head and kissed her breasts, one at a time. I licked them and kissed her nipples. Finally I sucked on one of her tits. Sherry wiggled and moaned as I did this.

Sherry bent down and did the same to me when I finished with her tit. "Ooohh!" I exclaimed as I found out that a boy's nipples were just as sensitive as a girl's. Sherry looked down at the tent in my pants. She stroked in a couple times before returning to my nipples.

I noticed the clock in the car. It said 10:40. My God where had the time gone. Sherry had an 11 pm curfew. We dressed and kissed. I drove her home, just barely making it on time. I gave her a deep, sloppy good night kiss.


Chapter 6

We made a date for the next night, a Saturday night. We decided to go straight to the back lane. We started out the same as the previous night. Making out and tongue wrestling. I massaged Sherry's tits through her shirt again. After a little while, our shirts disappeared and I kissed and sucked her tits. Sherry was obviously enjoying the stimulation. I decided to try for third base.

I slipped my hand down and slid it up under Sherry's skirt. I caressed her thigh, waiting for her reaction. She kissed and licked my nipple. I brought my hand over her panty covered crotch and rubbed it. Her panties were soaked.

"Oh, God Justin. That feels wonderful. Keep doing that." Sherry moaned into my ear. She reached down and rubbed my erection through my pants.

"Justin, can I see it?"

"Umm... I guess." I felt very embarrassed about this development. No girl had seen my cock before. I unzipped my pants, felt around and pulled it out of the slit in my boxers. It stood straight up, rigidly erect.

"Wow, I didn't think it would be that big. May I touch it?"

"Uhhh... OK" Sherry gently touched my cock.

"Wow, it's really soft on the outside, but hard too." Sherry kept rubbing gently up and down.

"Uhh... Sherry, you better stop! Uhh... stop... ummm... ohhhh..." Sherry kept rubbing and massaging my cock.

"OOOHHHHHH! Unhhhh!" My cum spurted up a foot and a half, landing on my chest, belly, Sherry's hand and my pubic hair. I slumped down in my seat and closed my eyes. Sherry rubbed the cum between her fingers and smelled it. After a couple minutes, I came back to life. I grabbed a couple paper towels from the back seat and carefully wiped up my cum. Sherry and I spent another half hour cuddling and making out.


Chapter 7

The following Friday, I suggested that we go out for pizza and watch movies at my house. My parents were gone for the night. After dinner, we went back to my house and popped in "The Matrix". We cuddled on the sofa and watched for fifteen or twenty minutes. We started to make out. After ten minutes, the shirts and Sherry's bra come off. We rubbed, kissed and licked each others nipples. Sherry suggested that we take off our pants. Sherry lay down on the sofa and I lay on top of her. We continued kissing. I rubbed my boxer covered crotch against Sherry's panty covered crotch. My erection rubbed up and down along Sherry's cloth covered slit.

"Sherry, could I see your pussy? After all, you saw my cock already."

"Umm... I guess, but that's all I want to do. Nothing more, OK?"

"Sure. What ever you say." Sherry lowered her panties and spread her legs apart.

"You have to keep your boxers on, OK?"

"No problem." I carefully studied Sherry's outer lips. They are starting to puff up and turn red. Moisture glistened in the lamp light.

"Can I touch it?"

"OK, just be gentle."

I carefully rubbed my index finger up and down Sherry's labia lips. Sherry shuddered as I reached the top of her slit. I smelled the funky sweet perfume of a women's pussy for the first time. I rubbed up and down along Sherry's slit.

"Ohhh... keep doing that Justin!" My finger slid in a little deeper as I rubbed her labia. Sherry moaned when my finger rubbed a small nub at the top of her slit.

"Justin, keep going there. That felt amazing."

"What is that?"

"That's my clitoris. Keep working around it gently." I rubbed around and over Sherry's clit. With one hand I kept up my assault on Sherry's clit. With my other hand I worked a finger up and down her labia, looking for her hole. I found her inner lips. I rubbed and played with them for a minute. Then I gently slid my finger into her pussy.

"Stop Justin! I don't think I want to go that far tonight."

"Oh sorry." I pulled my second hand away from her pussy lips. I kept rubbing her clit. Sherry started moaning and wiggling from my stimulation. Sherry's pussy got wetter and wetter.

After a few minutes, Sherry says, "Justin, I changed my mind. Go ahead and put your finger in my pussy. I need to cum!"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Girls can cum too. You are doing exactly the right things to bring me off. Now, keep going."

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and slid my index finger into Sherry's pussy.

"Justin, keep sliding them in and out." I followed directions. Sherry writhed and moaned and finally shuddered.

"OHH... MY GODDD! Justin thank you, that was wonderful." Sherry slumped back on the sofa. I watched as Sherry came down from her sexual high. My cock was hard as steel, pushing my boxers out.

When Sherry returned to full consciousness, she smiled and said "It's your turn now. Pull your boxers down." I pulled my boxers off. My cock slapped up against my belly when it came free and then hung down at a 45 degree angle. I sat down on the sofa and Sherry reached over and started to rub up and down on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.