A Matter of Betrayal - Cover

Preview

A Matter of Betrayal

by AngeloMichael

Copyright© 2006 by AngeloMichael

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Tear Jerker, Incest, Mother, Son, Cream Pie, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Colin and his mother Aileen have found a new relationship with each other and everything is wonderful, however now they have to face the real world and the consequences it will have on their private special world. Will their relationship stand a chance as everything becomes more complicated?<br> Sequel to "A Matter of Trust" and part II of the A Series of Matters Trilogy.<br><i>(Some codes withheld to prevent spoilers.)</i>

Copyright© 2006 by AngeloMichael — All Rights Reserved

Part II of the "A Series Of Matters" Trilogy

Author's Notes:

1. All characters and events portrayed are fictional, any similarities to actual people is purely coincidental. While there are real locations in the story, many of the locales depicted are fictional as well.

2. I know many of my readers have requested and been waiting a long time for a follow up to "A Matter of Trust". Originally I had intended "Trust" to be a stand alone story, but the sheer volume of requests for a sequel made me rethink that decision. The more I thought about it the more I realized that there was more to tell of Colin and Aileen. My dilemma was thus: In the first story I had all ready built up the sexual tension between the main characters and brought it to a fruitful resolution. Where was I to go from there to keep the plot exciting and engaging? I knew I had to raise the ante, expand the plot, and bring Aileen and Colin's little world jarringly into the real world. Minor characters from the first story would have to play bigger roles and new characters would have to be introduced, but at the same time I did not want to do anything to corrupt the characterizations of Aileen and Colin established in the first story. As I deliberated on their further adventures the rest of their story just clicked into place. I was able to develop an outline and saw that their story needed to be told as a trilogy as there are three very significant turning points in their lives.

Throughout all this it was the encouragement and kind words of my readers that kept me plugging along with this most complicated story I have written to date. Therefore, "A Matter of Betrayal" is dedicated to all my readers who have sent me such positive comments on the first story and especially to those requesting a sequel, without you this story and the ensuing one probably never would have come about. I thank you and hope you enjoy the next two parts of the "A Series of Matters" trilogy as much as you enjoyed the first.

— AngeloMichael

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.