Tender Loving Care - Cover

Tender Loving Care

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 16 year old Rick is beat up by the schools bully but Mrs. Wilson, the school principal, takes him into her office and applies some old fashioned TLC.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   First   Oral Sex   .

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... God damn that hurts!" I shouted out into the empty air. I sat there on my butt, my back to the gym wall with blood running out of my nose and the corner of my mouth, but that wasn't where I really hurt, no it was in my groin, that's where 'she' had kicked me — and hard! My name is Rick Blaine and I am a junior at John F. Kennedy high school in... well what the hell does it matter where? Sitting here and trying to gather the strength to get up and head home I was thinking that this had the makings of being the worst year of my young, 16 year old life. That morning Jack (The Ripper) Vernon had finally caught up with me outside the student quad and slammed me up against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you Rick, are you fucking crazy of something? I mean why would you want to fuck with me, you knew that I'd kick your ass?"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about Jack." I lied.

"Well Rick, it's like this, you dis-ed Mary yesterday. Why in the hell would you do that? I mean everyone in school God damn well knows Mary's my girl."

A crowd was gathering, probably to watch me get my ass kicked by the school bully. "I'm sorry Jack but she fucking accused me of cheating in front of the teacher, so what the hell did she expect... OK I called her a freakin liar... and she was!" I thought the emphasis on 'was' might elicit some sympathy from Jack but boy was I ever wrong. He had a hold of the front of my shirt and he pulled me close to his face and then said in a voice that everyone around us could hear.

"Look you little shit, you meet me behind the gym after school and we'll finish this off. Understand me Rick, you show up or I'll hunt you down and it will be even worse."

Calling on all of my bravado, I replied, "Fuck you Jack I'll be there with bells on my toes." He let go, smiled at me then walked away to the cheers of his followers.

It was just after five when I showed up at the gym and Jack and Mary and a crowd of maybe 20 or 30 students were standing around waiting for me. It didn't take all that long, Jack called me names, I returned the favor then he kicked my skinny ass and for good measure Mary kicked me in the balls then they both walked off laughing, trailed my their hangers-on. I sat there, my back to the wall, thinking that I had actually been lucky, lucky that I was still alive, and then I heard a female voice.

"What in the hell is going on here? Are you alright Mr. Blaine?"

I looked up to see who was talking to me and there stood our principal, Mrs. Wilson. "Uh yea, I'm OK Mrs. Wilson."

She got down on her haunches and looked at my bloody nose and lip. "What happened to you Mr. Blaine?"

Well I couldn't exactly tell her, not if I wanted to stay alive. If she found out that it was Jack and took any action I was in for another beating. It was rumored that Jack liked inflicting pain, lots of pain, but that was as far he had gone, so far, keeping his fetishes in check and only killing small animals and beat up kids like me, but no one was sure when his pattern might change. "Well, I was fooling around after school and fell over a bench in the gym."

"Un huh, sure you did. So how did you get out here then?"

"Well I just walked out then I felt a bit woosie so I sat down here." I figured that I would leave the excuse at that.

"Fine, if that's your story Mr. Blaine. Let's go down to my office and I'll call your mother so she can come down and pick you up."

"OK, sure Mrs. Wilson, but mom won't be home yet. She's a nurse at Memorial and doesn't get off until six."

"I see. Well you'll have to come to my office anyway because I have to fill out an accident form, the schools liability insurance you know."

Mrs. Wilson helped me up and as we walked down to administration she noticed that I was limping.

"Did you hurt your leg Mr. Blaine, is that why you're limping?"

"Ah, no ma'am."

"Oh yes, that was very clear answer Mr. Blaine. No you didn't hurt your leg; or No that's not why you're limping?"

I looked up at her. "It's not why I'm limping ma'am." It was like a light went on in her head, she nodded and finally understood.

"I see, I should have known the problem right away from those scuff marks on the front of your pants. Look Mr. Blaine you may think that I'm an old fuddy-duddy woman but I have been teaching in high schools ever since... well longer than you have been alive and I know what goes on, especially on my campus. I know that every school has bullies and I know that there are fights. I also understand the reluctance of students to tell who beat them up for fear of retaliation, but I am responsible for the safety of my students while there are at school and that includes any injuries, so let's go into my office and see how bad you're hurt."

"Fine ma'am." She led me through the empty outer office and into to the principals office. She closed the door and I stood at the end of her desk not knowing what else to do.

"Please have a seat Mr. Blaine... its Rick isn't it?"

I was surprised that she even knew my first name. "Yes ma'am it is."

"Good, now Rick let me have a look at your face."

Mrs. Wilson got down on her knees and looked at my lip and nose then got up and walked over to a cabinet, opened it up and took out a first aid kit. She walked back over to my chair, opened the kit and took out a cotton swab. She poured a bit of hydrogen peroxide on the swab and started cleaning the abrasions on my face.

"This may sting just a little bit Rick, but hang in there."

Mrs. Wilson used the swab to clean out the blood in my nose and it actually felt better then she bent over and started working on my lip which is when I realized that I could just see down the top of her blouse. There was one button that had come undone and it allowed me a glimpse of her bra. She was wearing a black bra and the top of her tits were just barely peeking out of the bra. I was staring hard, hoping for a better view when she looked up at me then followed my gaze back down to her blouse and the opened button. I blushed at getting caught but Mrs. Wilson didn't say a word.

"Well your face seems to be alright Rick, now I'll need to check the rest of you."

"The rest of me? I'm not sure what you mean Mrs. Wilson?" I stuttered, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Look Rick I know that this might be a little bit embarrassing for you but I'll have to see your... ah, 'other' injury, so if you would stand up and drop your pants..."

"Mrs. Wilson! I... I can't do... that."

She stood up and looked down at me. "I understand Rick and I realize that it is embarrassing for you but I'm old enough to be your mother and besides, I have to see if you're seriously injured or not for the school boards' insurance policy, so if you would, please drop your pants."

"Mrs. Wilson, this is a really bad idea. I'm OK, honest, and besides my mom can take care of me when I get home, please don't make me do this." This is really a bad idea, I thought, really bad because I have a semi-erect cock from looking at your breasts and now I am going to have to expose myself to you.

"I understand Rick, but I must verify any... uh... damage."

I gave up, shrugged my shoulders and unbuckled my belt and then unbuttoned my pants and kind of stood there, hoping against hope that she would change her mind. Mrs. Wilson reached out and gently took my hand into hers.

"It's OK honey; I know how you must feel about this, but just let me help you."

She got down on her haunches, let my hand go, then took a hold of my zipper and pulled it down. My pants started to slide down my legs but Mrs. Wilson caught them and eased them down to my ankles. My cock was tenting out against the front of my Jockey shorts and I was turning bright red.

She looked up at me. "Look Rick it's really OK to be embarrassed like this, I understand how you feel about exposing yourself."

No she didn't! There was no way that she would ever figure out that I was thinking about her tits and not my injury or my embarrassment. She grabbed my Jockey shorts by each side then eased them down over my hips and down my legs to my pants. My cock sprung out from my shorts and bounced up and down in front of her face and then stood straight out from my body and I started crying. Mrs. Wilson stood up and pulled me into her arms, hugged me, and then began rubbing my back. She whispered into my ear.

"It's OK honey, its OK. Don't be upset."

I was still sniffling while she rubbed my back then all of a sudden it dawned on me that I was standing there with my pants and underwear around my ankles, and with my hard cock pushing into her skirt. I pulled back a little and looked down between us and started to cry again. "I'm... I'm... sorry Mrs. Wilson, I didn't know this was going to..."

She looked down too then she kissed my forehead. "Rick honey, it's OK, I understand. Now I'm going to have to touch you, ah... down there, and make sure that you're OK. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am, it's alright." She was back down on her haunches and had my cock in her hand, which felt wonderful and warm as her long fingers felt my shaft and head. I couldn't believe that this grown woman was fondling my cock and that I liked it, well actually I did understand why I like it but I still couldn't believed that she was doing it to me. Her touch was sending shivers up and down my spine and yet I was scared, scared of the unknown I guess. I tried not to look down at her but I couldn't help myself, so I looked and saw her bra encase breasts and became harder if that was at all possible. She held my cock in one hand then let it go as she touched my balls. They hurt a bit and I winced when she touched them.

She looked up as I flinched. "Does that hurt honey?"

"Just a little bit, but I'll be OK."

"Well you know what all mothers do when their son's have a boo-boo don't you?"

It was like hearing a chapter of 'Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus', I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. "Uh, no, not really Mrs. Wilson, what?"

"Well they kiss the little 'hurt' silly."

And with that simple sentence the whole demeanor of our conversation took a dramatic turn, and much for the better. Mrs. Wilson leaned in and planted a kiss squarely on my balls then she kissed her way up the base of my cock then stuck out her tongue and licked all the way up my shaft to my cock head when once again she planted a kiss. My knees were shaking and ready to buckle with the pleasure I was feeling and I was sure that my cock was about to explode.

"Now I'll bet that makes you feel a whole lot better doesn't it Rick?"

"Uh... uh... I sure... yes it... oh god yes it does Mrs. Wilson, yes it does."

"So you liked that then? I mean it did feel nice didn't it Rick?

"Yessss... God yes."

"I thought you might like that. Now you aren't embarrassed anymore are you Rick? Are you? I didn't think so. You know something honey, you've got a really nice cock, and it's much bigger that the normal 16 year old boys cock. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful your cock is? And it must be around 6 or 7 inches... is that about right?"

"Well I haven't ever..."

"Oh come on Rick, all teenage boys measure their cocks... well it's alright I'll settle for it being 6 inches."

Then she leaned in and sucked my cock into her warm mouth and started giving me a blow job. I held onto her head, mostly for balance, as she bobbed back and forth on my cock and I think I couldn't have lasted any longer than 60 seconds before my cum started welling up and I knew that I was going to blast it into the back of her mouth. "Oh god Mrs. Wilson, I think I'm gonna cum..."

She stopped sucking for just a moment, then said, "Good Rick come in my mouth, I want to taste you."

She started back on my cock then she reached under me and caressed my balls and that gentle touch and caress was the final straw as I blew my load into her mouth. "OH. OH God. Oh my God... yessssssssssssssss." My cum spurted out, my cock jerking in her mouth and stream after stream of cum shooting out the tip gave me a feeling like nothing I had ever experienced before, certainly it was nothing like when I jacked off, and there was Mrs. Wilson, Principal of John F. Kennedy high school, on her knees and swallowing all of my cum, every last drop. She sucked me dry then released my cock and I fell back into the chair and tried to regain my breath. "Oh Mrs. Wilson, I... I haven't ever..." She smiled at me and patted my thigh.

"Shusssss Rick it's OK and I think after that you can call me Rita, OK?"

"Ah, sure... Rita."

"I would like to show you a lot more Rick, would you like that?"

"Yes oh God yes, but..." I looked down at my flaccid prick, hanging between my legs.

She followed my gaze. "It's Ok honey, you'll get hard again and real soon, so don't worry."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.