First Swim Party - Cover

First Swim Party

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: During the summer, my best "friends" were Napoleon, Pedro, and Kip, but then I was invited to the teen neighbor girl's swim party. Now I had real friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   Oral Sex   .

I sat in the lazy chair watching "Napoleon Dynamite" for the 107th time. I had his dance moves down from the end of the movie. I watched it at least once a day since school ended twenty-nine days ago.

Mom and Mrs. Julia Swanson, the next door neighbor, talked at the dining table. They were best friends ever since ten years ago when the Swansons moved in. I was only four then.

I was the older brother in our family. It took a while for Mom to get pregnant again so my little brother was only seven and my little sister just turned five. I was an incoming high school freshman.

The Swansons only had the one daughter, Taylor. She was seventeen, a senior this coming school year, and a cheerleader. She was one of the popular girls.

"That would be nice of you, Julia," Mom said, "but you don't need to do that."

"You want him to get out more..." Julia said.

My ears pricked up. Those were words Mom used on me all the time.

" ... I'm sure Taylor won't mind," Julia finished.

"They just haven't done much together since way back when Taylor started middle school."

"We're neighbors. You'd think they'd do a few things together. It'll be good for Taylor, too," her mom said. "She acts like a big shot who's too good for everybody. It'll help her remember the people around her. I really don't like how she behaves sometimes."

"I'm sure he'd have a fun time," my mom said. I saw her glance at me. I was now certain she was talking about me.

"Sure he would." Julia gestured at me. "We'll be gone but that will just let the teens be themselves."

"That's no problem. They're all good kids."

I paused Napoleon just as he put the time machine on his head.

"What am I going to have to do?" I asked.

"You don't have to do anything," Mom answered. "Taylor's having a swim party Saturday and we thought you'd like to go."

"I'll talk to Taylor," said Mrs. Swanson.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I knew Taylor thought of me as 'the nerd next door'. However, the idea of seeing Taylor and her friends in bikinis was appealing. I was willing to expose my scrawny body for the chance to see girls in swimsuits.

"Taylor won't care," her mom said.


I entered the backyard through the side gate. I carried my beach towel around my neck. My flip-flops slapped on the concrete.

I received everyone's attention when I appeared. There were five guys and five girls. The other four girls were Taylor's cheerleader friends. The guys were all boyfriends who were also all on the football team. Taylor turned her back when she saw me. Two girls, a brunette named Jenna and an Asian named Aiko laughed and pointed. What were they laughing at? Was there something wrong with my bright yellow swim trunks? I couldn't see anything wrong.

I approached Taylor. My eyes satiated on her exposed skin. I looked over her back and legs. I could see much of her very shapely ass that was partially covered by her bikini bottom.

"Hi, Taylor," I said.

The brunette turned back around. "Hi," she answered. She looked unhappy.

The guys came over.

"Going to signal the space aliens?" asked Tommy. He was the boyfriend of Lucy, one of two blonde girls. The other blonde girl was Marilyn. Tommy's remark set off a wave of laughter.

Taylor said snidely, "I just want you to know that if you don't want to stay very long, I'm okay with that."

"Oh," I said. "Okay." So they didn't want me here. I'd just stay to myself and look at the bikini cheerleaders from a distance.

I put my towel on one of the pool lounges and waded into the pool. Tommy and Taylor's boyfriend Bruce, who went by Brutus, dove into the deep end. Brutus was both a linebacker and a tight end. Tommy was the biggest of the guys. He played on the offensive line.

The girls lay side by side on five consecutive pool lounges. The blondes, Marilyn and Lucy, were on their backs. Brunette Taylor was on her front. Brunette Jenna and Asian Aiko were also on their fronts while their boyfriends straddled the girls' butts and rubbed suntan lotion on their backs. Their bikini tops were undone to avoid tan line.

All the girls were pretty. Marilyn had the biggest tits. Jenna was the tallest. Taylor had the shapeliest legs. Lucy was just overall beautiful without having the best of anything. Aiko had large tits for an Asian girl.

Speaking of Aiko, from my vantage point in the pool I could see some mighty good camel toe. Her bikini bottom was tight so I saw a definite outline of pussy lips. Of course, I also noticed every time Marilyn adjusted her top. With big tits like those I couldn't help but notice them.

From underwater, Brutus popped up in front of me. Startled and now anxious, I took a step backward.

Brutus looked at the girls then back at me. "Enjoying the view?"

I looked down into the water.

"I don't want you looking at my girlfriend," he sneered. "I don't want you looking at any of our girls."

"I'm not," I lied defensively and fearfully.

"I'll make sure of that. You should've left when Taylor said."

Hands grabbed my waist from behind. I yelled as I was lifted up. Tommy was behind me. He held me above the water. I was scared. Brutus yanked at my trunks and pulled them off.

"Watch out!" shouted Brutus to get everyone's attention. "Hazardous waste!"

He flung my trunks out of the pool. There was no way I could reach them without getting out of the pool completely exposed. Everyone laughed. I was humiliated. Tommy threw me and I sank into the water. At least my nakedness was no longer exposed to their eyes.

Brutus and Tommy climbed out of the pool. Brutus headed over to Taylor. She smiled big and approvingly. Tommy went over to the snacks where Marilyn's boyfriend Joey ate chips. I walked deeper into the pool to hide my nakedness.

Taylor and Jenna sat on the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. They taunted me. "Come on over. What are you doing? Can you do a back float for us?"

They didn't stay long. They went over to the shallow end and splashed around with their boyfriends.

Lucy moved to the pool's edge with Marilyn but they didn't say anything. I saw Lucy watching me. No doubt she was amused by my predicament.

Lucy slipped into the water. She pushed off the side and stopped in front of me.

"I saw," she said.

"Saw what?" I said. What prank did she have planned for me?

I jumped when Lucy grabbed my cock. Jumping was a bad reaction because it yanked my cock.

"You're big," she said. "I saw." She repetitively squeezed my cock.

I had no idea if that was true. I didn't go around comparing.

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen."

"Wow! You're going to be even bigger."

Speaking of bigger, that's what my cock was doing in response to her massage.

Lucy dropped underwater. I felt apprehensive as she looked me over.

"Beautiful!" she said when she reappeared.

She stroked me and ... well, it felt good. Very good. I groaned. She watched my face and was amused by it as she pumped me.

"I see you like that."

I nodded enthusiastically. I wanted her to continue. Forever.

"What are you doing, Lucy?" said Marilyn still on the pool's edge. I sighed. That was surely the end of this.

"Come here!" urged Lucy.

Marilyn came over.

"Look," said Lucy and pointed down.

Marilyn sank under the water.

"Shit!" she said with amazement after she came up. "How old are you?"

"Fourteen," I answered again.

"Shit!" she repeated. "Just fourteen with a thing like that. Can I hold it?"

I shrugged noncommittally. The decision had to do with whether Lucy would let go of me. Lucy did and Marilyn stroked me.

"Magnificent. Can you believe it?" Marilyn asked Lucy.

"I know!" replied Lucy.

"I think the guys are wondering what we are doing with him," said Marilyn. She released me.

"Yeah," agreed Lucy looking back. She said to me, "Would you like a girlfriend?"

"Lucy!" said Marilyn taken aback.

"Tommy is a big guy but his thing is small."

"Really?"

Lucy held her fingers apart. Tommy was small. Marilyn laughed. She laughed a little too hard.

"So?" Lucy asked.

"Sure, I guess," I answered.

Marilyn shook her head and both girls left me.

I stood alone again naked in the pool. I wasn't nearly as depressed as I was earlier.

A half hour later, Lucy showed up again. She had my swim trunks.

"Don't put them on yet," she said handing them to me.

She handled my cock. I groaned again as she stroked me.

"Try to keep quiet," she warned after a couple of minutes. She really knew how to stroke my cock.

I bit my lips together. It was difficult to keep quiet. Lucy's action felt so much better than when I did this myself. I tried to hold back my hip movement but I struggled to do so.

"Go ahead. Thrust," she said when I started to get close. Now that she gave me permission I thrust as hard as I could.

Lucy looked around to see if we drew any attention. Her boyfriend Tommy talked with Marilyn and Joey over by the munchies. Jenna and her boyfriend made out on a lounge and wouldn't notice anything going on.

"Go ahead," said Lucy. "I want to feel it."

I thrust faster and faster. I was close.

"Quiet. Quiet," she cautioned calmly. She must have known I was super close to cumming.

I grunted hard but through closed lips. I felt my cum shoot into the water. I looked down but couldn't see my strings of cum floating around.

"Powerful. You always cum so hard?"

I shook my head. "That's the hardest I've ever cum."

Lucy smiled. "I think we can do even better."

Whatever she was talking about I was sure I was all for it.

"Put your trunks on," she said.

We waded to the shallow end and up the steps.

Tommy saw. "Why did you give him his trunks?" he said to Lucy. He sounded aggravated.

"You didn't want him to shit in the pool did you?" she yelled back at him. She somehow sounded just as aggravated as he did.

I followed Lucy into Taylor's house.

I was soon greeted by the sight of Taylor and Brutus on the living room couch. Their mouths were tightly joined. His hand was on her bikini top and he roughly squeezed her tit. She moaned.

Lucy motioned and I followed her upstairs. I heard new moans and the slapping of flesh. Lucy peeked into the open door.

"Shit! Someone's in here. Don't they know how to close the door so we know not to come in? Dumb shits!"

I looked into the room. It was Taylor's room. Aiko was on her back on the bed. Her boyfriend Albert was on top of her. They were fucking. Aiko's head rolled back and forth as she moaned out. The slapping flesh was heard with every inward thrust.

"She's such a slut. She's always the first to fuck at every party," Lucy commented. She quietly closed the door.

I looked at Lucy. She was in thought.

"We could use Taylor's parents' room," she said, "but Taylor might get in trouble and I like her parties. I don't want to ruin getting invited to her parties. Do you have any ideas?"

I shrugged. I wasn't sure what she wanted to do. All I knew was that after she stroked me off in the pool I'd do just about anything she wanted me to do.

"You live next door, right?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Are your parents home?"

"Yes."

"Shit! Not our day."

She led me downstairs and to the front door. I stumbled into a table which distracted Brutus and Taylor.

"What are you doing?" Brutus growled at me. Taylor's face was complete disdain.

"I'm getting rid of him," Lucy said.

My eyes fixed on Taylor. Her top was pulled down and her left tit was exposed. Lucy followed my gaze and stepped between blocking my view.

"Taylor's a bitch in bed," Lucy told me. "I've heard it from more than one guy. Don't even think about her. You'll like me better."

I nodded approvingly.

"Wait out front," she said. "I'll go find a pen and paper."

I waited outside. Lucy returned quickly with a yellow post-it note and a pen.

"Put your phone number on here," she said. She pulled the top sheet off and handed me the rest of the pad and the pen.

I wrote my number and pulled the sheet off.

"Here's mine," Lucy said. I took her post-it note. "Call me when your parents are going to be gone for several hours."

"Okay," I said.

"Put your phone number in here." She pulled out the front of her bikini bottoms.

My hand trembled as I held the paper. I just stared at that location on Lucy.

"I don't have any pockets. What else am I going to do? You want to see me, right? I need your number."

My hand shook strongly as I placed the yellow paper. It was a wonder I got it in there at all. She patted the paper.

"See you soon," she said.

I went home. That was a good party I surmised. I had a girlfriend now. I didn't think I should tell my Mom about Lucy however.


I watched Napoleon Dynamite on Sunday morning. I didn't think I'd have a chance later since my Dad would want to watch sports and in the night both my parents would watch the TV. I badly wanted a TV and DVD player in my own room.

"You have a phone call," Mom said. She sounded as surprised as I was. I never had calls. "She says she's your girlfriend." Mom's face told me she was displeased.

I paused Pedro's bicycle jump and took the phone.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked as I walked away.

"I was just going to talk in my room."

"Whatever you are talking about I'm sure you can talk about right here."

I sighed and sat back down on the couch.

"Hello?"

"Hi, big boy!" Lucy said excitedly. "How are you this morning?"

"Okay," I said evenly.

"I had a great time at the party. Did you have a good time?"

"Uh-huh." I spoke with no voice inflection. Mom pretended to dust so she could hover around.

"Something wrong?" Lucy asked. She picked up on my distant voice.

"Um ... no." I said. I glanced at my mom. Her back was to me.

"Say 'Math' for yes. 'English' for 'no'. Are your parents in the room?"

"Math."

Mom looked over at me.

"Are your parents going out today?"

"English."

"Shit! Neither are mine? Do you have email?"

"Yes ... um ... math."

"Do you have a computer in your room?"

"English."

"That's 'no', right?"

"Yes."

"It's 'yes'?"

"It's 'no'," I said making sure she understood.

Lucy gave me her email address. I would email her so she had my address.

"I want to see you so badly. We need to find a time to get together," she said.

"Okay."

"I want to hold you again. You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yes," I said as my cock rose in my pants. I looked at Mom. She had run out of things to pretend to dust.

"I want to stuff you inside me," Lucy said.

I had a brief coughing fit. "I need to go," I said.

"Oh, yeah. Your parents are there. Sorry. Hope I didn't embarrass you. I love you."

"Bye." I hung up.

"So you have a girlfriend now?" Mom sounded accusatory.

"It's just this girl I met at Taylor's party. She tells every boy she's his girlfriend." I didn't think that was too far from the truth. All five of those girls had dated many different guys.

"That's strange humor," Mom said

"She's strange," I agreed just for Mom to hear.

"What's her name?"

I thought about lying but that would be too easy to check up on. "Lucy."

I finished watching Napoleon Dynamite but I wasn't enraptured with it like I usually was. My mind was on Lucy and our conversation. I emailed Lucy after the movie was over. She replied instantly and also gave me her IM name.

Later that day, Dad watched sports while Mom was on the computer. I took the phone and snuck into my room. Hopefully, my parents would stay preoccupied long enough for me to return the phone unnoticed. Mom acted weird enough when she heard about Lucy. I didn't need to give her any more ammo.

"Talk to me," the female voice said on the phone said.

"What?" I must have dialed wrong.

"Who is this?"

I told her.

"Hey! Get with it! Haven't you used a phone before?" It was Lucy.

"Sure," I replied

"I was thinking," she said. "You should ask your parents for a cell phone. That way we can talk all the time. Make sure it has a camera so you can send me pics of yourself."

"They won't do that."

"No? Your parents really restrict you, don't they?"

I never thought of my parents as restrictive. I never had a need to go against their will. Maybe Lucy was right though.

I breathed in deeply so I could voice my concern. "About this girlfriend stuff."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lucy sounded alarmed.

"What about Tommy?" I said.

"What about him?"

"Won't he be mad?"

"He won't mash you. Don't worry. We're going out tomorrow night. I'll break up with him. I'll tell him Aiko fantasizes about doing a threesome with Albert and him. She and Tommy have fucked before. She's fucked more guys on the football team than any of us. She even did it with the kicker. None of us girls will touch him."

I tried to process what she said as fast as I could. She could really blurt it out rapidly when she talked.

"So everything's okay between me and you?" she asked.

"Sure." I still had unvoiced concerns.

"I'll send you a picture of me in my panties."

"The computer isn't private."

"Get up late at night. Enjoy. I wish I was with you."

"Lucy," I pleaded. She hung up.

My alarm went off at 2:30 AM. It had taken forever to fall asleep because I worried my parents would discover me up in the middle of the night. I rapidly shut the alarm off so there was no chance my parents would hear it. I waited and listened. The house was quiet. I was drowsy so I sat up in my bed. I didn't want to fall back asleep and miss my opportunity. I slowly slipped out of bed. I opened my bedroom door and looked out. No activity. As I walked to the den, my footsteps sounded so loud. I never noticed their sounds before.

I started up the browser and logged into my web mail. There it was. An email from Lucy with a large attachment. I downloaded the file to where I stored my documents. I opened the completed transfer. Lucy put two photos in one file. She was in thong panties. She neglected to tell me that was all she was going to wear. One shot was her back side. She had a beautiful ass. The other photo was her front side and I didn't look much at the area her panties covered. I looked at her naked tits. I stared for the longest time at the image file. When the computer clock said 3:00, I knew I should get to bed. I encrypted the file and returned to my room.

Back in bed, Lucy's image danced in my head. I was tired but I couldn't get back to sleep. I went to the bathroom and made sure the door was locked. I thought all types of wonderfully nasty things about Lucy and then ejaculated into the toilet. I felt relaxed now and fell asleep quickly.


Monday, Mom knew something was wrong. My mind was preoccupied. I should have been more careful.

"No 'Napoleon Dynamite'?" she asked.

Drat! If I had it on at least even if I wasn't watching it, she wouldn't suspect anything. "Maybe later," I tried to cover.

"You look bored. Want to go grocery shopping with me?"

"No thanks."

Mom took my younger siblings with her. As soon as she was gone, I popped on the computer. No new pictures. I guess it was technically only a few hours ago since I got up in the middle of the night. I reopened her image file and dreamed about her. Was she really going to touch me again? Would she let me touch her? I thought so. I hoped so. Was this beautiful girl really my girlfriend? I kept expecting to wake up from a dream.

IM popped up. It was Lucy.

"Hey, big boy," the message read.

"Hi," I typed back.

"Swim party at Taylor's again this Saturday!"

"Taylor doesn't want me there." Didn't she remember?

"Oh, right. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"If she saw you she'd change her mind. Don't show her though."

"I won't."

"Good. You're just mine, okay? Exclusive. We're going steady."

"Okay."

"Maybe you can drive over to my place. I'll make an excuse not to go to Taylor's party. I'll call her tomorrow and say I don't want to go because Tommy might be hurt seeing me since I just broke up with him."

"I can't drive."

"No car? Borrow your parents."

I shook my head. In the short time I knew her, I saw that she could be so daft. "I'm fourteen."

"Oh, right. Sorry."

The conversation paused.

"I'll pick you up somewhere," she wrote.

"I'll have to say where I'm going and who I'm with."

"Say you're at Taylor's again. I'll drive by at 10 and pick you up."

"I don't know." Sounded risky to me.

"It will be fun. Did you get my pics?"

"Yes." Thoughts about her topless picture convinced me to take the risk. "Okay, I'll go."

"Great! Ten this Saturday. Don't forget."

"Okay." I wasn't the one who forgot things.


Mom was happy that I was going to the swim party again. She was glad I was making friends with Taylor.

"Aren't you going to get in your swim trunks?" she asked.

All I thought about was Lucy picking me up. I didn't think about the cover story. I needed to dress my part in the deception. I was in my bright yellow trunks in a couple of minutes. I wore a shirt this time. It was my "Vote for Pedro" shirt.

"Don't forget your towel," Mom said.

Oh, right. I'm really slipping.

I stood in front of my house. I hoped no one would come out and see Lucy pick me up. A black sports car pulled up. Was that her? Big sunglasses obscured her face but it was her. Lucy unlocked the passenger door and I slipped in.

"What's with the clothes?" she asked as I drove off.

"I'm going to a swim party?"

"You are? When?"

"Right now. I told my parents I would be at Taylor's."

"I forgot." She looked me up and down. "I like the look."

She grabbed my cock through my trunks. I jumped. I had to stop reacting that way! She massaged me and I grew.

She drove up to a big house. She waited for the automatic garage door to open and pulled into the three car garage.

"This is your house?"

"It's shitty but it's home."

Shitty? It was a magnificent house. It was much nicer than the homes in my neighborhood and I knew I lived in a good area.

We immediately entered the kitchen. Her parents were at the breakfast nook. Mom was reading a book and Dad had the newspaper. Lucy introduced me.

"Good morning," I said politely and nervously.

They both said something that possibly could have been "Hi". Neither looked up from what they were doing. From their non-reactions I knew they didn't say, "What are you doing with my daughter?".

"Come on," Lucy urged me.

We wandered toward the back of the house.

"My room and my sister Lara's room are downstairs. My little sister Loni's room and my parents' room are upstairs. It's good because it gives me more privacy. Loni complains but she'll just have to wait until I move out."

I entered Lucy's room. There was a patio door which opened up to a large backyard lawn. The grass was so green. I gravitated to the door to look out.

"I know," she said. "Sucks. Needs a pool."

I thought it looked beautiful.

She closed and locked her bedroom door.

"So let me see it again," she said.

I looked blankly at her.

"You want me to do it? Okay. I don't mind. You like to be dominate, huh?"

She grabbed my trunks and pulled them down. The action felt familiar but this time I was happy about it. It was Lucy wanting to see my cock instead of boys wanting to embarrass me. She stroked me. I groaned quietly. It felt so good.

The next thing she did blew me away. She took it into her mouth. Her tongue rubbed against my cock and drove me crazy. I gasped and gasped.

"Your parents," I said concerned.

"I know, I know. They're here," she wailed. "We'll just have to find another time for sex. I'm sorry."

She sucked my dick for a few moments then said, "Look at it. You're even bigger."

I looked down. I think she was correct.

She resumed sucking me. It felt wonderful until I was distracted by a golden retriever that passed by my view out on the beautiful lawn. If the dog was out there, someone else could just as easily walk by the glass door...

"Someone could see," I pointed out.

She stopped and looked outside. "Why are you so uptight? It's a good thing you're here with me. You really need to relax."

I groaned as she resumed. It felt so good that I knew I could ignore the possibility of her parents or sisters going into the yard and looking in the window and seeing. I was a slave to this wonderful sensation.

She stopped after a couple of minutes and stared at my cock. I looked down. She said, "I just feel this strange compulsion to try something I've never tried before."

"What?" I asked.

"I want to surprise you."

"Okay." I liked all of Lucy's surprises.

"But if I chicken out I don't want to disappoint you."

Nothing she'd done so far disappointed me. Nothing even came close to the word "disappoint". The words that came to my mind were "wonderful", "wow", and "ohhhh!". There were other "words" or I should say sounds that I had no idea how to spell.

Lucy grabbed the base of my cock with her finger tips. She put my cock in her mouth again. I expected her to suck but I saw her pushing further in. I felt my cock head bang against the back of her mouth. She held for a few seconds then popped off and gasped.

"It's so big! Maybe the angle. Let's try again. Lie down on the bed."

She popped up to her feet and pulled the bed's top covers down. She patted the bed. I slid on. She climbed up, opened my legs and went between them. She stared lustfully at my cock. I had trouble imagining any girl being so into me, yet here it was happening. I liked it! I really liked it!

She bobbed her mouth on me again and then put me into the back of her mouth a second time. She held it and came up gasping once more.

"I just can't do it. I so want to."

"It's the same angle." I mentioned.

"What?"

"It's the same angle as over there." I pointed over to where she sucked me by the window.

She looked as if she was trying to figure out what I said.

"Oh, yeah. Yes!" she said the last word excitedly. "I should try the other direction."

She moved to my side. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "You deserve something to."

I felt I was getting quite a lot but I knew whatever she was thinking I'd like also.

"Close your eyes and take your shirt off," she said.

I discovered removing my shirt was oddly awkward with closed eyes. From Lucy I heard rustling. It sounded like clothes. My cock throbbed hard. I hope it was what I thought it might be.

"Recognize this?" she finally said.

I opened my eyes.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. Lucy's back was to me and she was in her thong. It was just like the picture she sent me. I gazed over her awesome ass and was impatient for her to turn around. I wanted to see real live girl tits.

"Ready for more?"

"Yes, please."

"Oh, so polite are you? Maybe I don't want to."

"Turn around," I tried to sound forceful but it sounded weak.

"I guess this is all you get."

"Turn around." I raised my voice.

She turned her head to look back at me. She had a big smile on her face. "You want to see?"

"Come here." I tried this control thing she mentioned.

Lucy rushed to me. She planted a big kiss on my lips. I grabbed a handful of tits. She knew what I wanted. She moved up so I could get big mouthfuls of tits. Her tits were amazing. They were simply incredible.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned. "I so wish my parents weren't home."

She broke away and looked down. "Wow! You look even bigger. Hello, big boy!" She wiggled her fingers at my cock.

I was astounded myself. My cock was indeed bigger. The additional excitement surged into me. I felt harder and longer than ever in my life.

Lucy reverse straddled me. I had this great view of her ass but I wanted to see what she was doing on my cock. She took my cock tip between her lips and flicked her tongue on the underside of the head. That felt so incredible. I spurted a little pre-cum right then.

"Easy, big boy," she cooed.

She moved her mouth down. I felt my cock sliding over her hot, wet tongue. She sucked in breath deeply which felt totally weird. As she maneuvered her mouth, my cock head slid until it hit her throat opening. Lucy pushed down. I felt my cock head compress in that tight passage. It went in just a little.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.