In The CIA Bunker - Cover

In The CIA Bunker

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom wanted that promotion to a field agent. He would never be stuck with a task like giving a tour to the U.S. President's teen daughter and her five friends like he was today. Disaster struck and now he was trapped with the six girls possibly forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult  

He woke a short time later to the feel of tits rubbing against his face.

"Hey!" he said happily.

"Want to eat with us?" Delaine asked as she pulled away.

"Eat you? Sure!" he said. He reached up and gave her tits a squeeze.

"Later," she said but she didn't pull away. "I found some canned meat."

That sounded better than the bread-based stuff they had so far. He got serious. "Sounds great, but let's not eat it too often or we'll run out of the good stuff."

"Okay," she said.

Tom sat naked at the table with five naked girls and Zanna. This made him curious about what Zanna looked like naked. Odd that he would focus on the one girl that was clothed and not be grateful for the five naked ones. Her body seemed to be like Delaine's.

He purposely changed his focus. He looked at Sapphire. The tallest of the girls, her slender frame made her seem even taller. Her long black hair was perfectly complemented by her all-body tan. Since she shaved her pussy, he wondered if she put suntan lotion on it. You certainly didn't want it to burn there after all.

"So where do you go to tan, Sapphire?" he asked.

"Just at my home by the pool," she answered. "There's plenty of privacy."

"You must be alone a lot of the time."

"Yeah," she said.

"Except for boyfriends," he added.

She smiled a knowing smile which answered one of his unspoken questions without her speaking.

"So you want Sapphire for dessert?" astutely said Delaine.

"I'm sure you could give me another helping," he said.

"Oh, good."

"You may have to lick some ice cream first."

"It's my favorite flavor."

"With a taste of Sapphire on it."

"What?" said Sapphire.

He was mildly surprised Sapphire didn't understand all the sexual banter.

Delaine got up and went to Sapphire. She whispered in her ear.

"Oh," she said and looked at him.

"If you want to," Tom said.

"She wants to," quickly said Delaine. "She's only had boys, not men like I've had. You'll be the biggest cock she's ever had."

Sapphire looked him up and down. Tom stood and pointed at his erect dick. She looked at it and smiled. She nodded her head.

"I can finish eating later," she said.

"Me, too," Tom said. He pointed at Sapphire's cot.

She lay down and he got on top of her. Her black hair outlined her face.

"You have beautiful hair," he said.

He pushed into her.

Sapphire gasped.

Being inside Sapphire felt just as good to Tom as being inside Delaine. This would be the best way imaginable to spend seven years trapped in this bunker.

Since Sapphire was thinner, she was also tighter. He had to more forcefully push his dick into her. She grunted out in response to the strain, but it didn't sound like she was in pain. Still, once he was fully inside her, he paused so they could mutually get used to her tightness and stretched out feel.

He began to thrust inside her. He looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and her face expressed her arousal as he moved within her pussy. Sapphire moaned which pleased Tom. Nothing is as pleasurable as knowing you are giving your sexual partner pleasure.

"He's good, isn't he?" said Delaine.

Both Tom and Sapphire looked at her. Tom didn't like the disruption. It broke Sapphire's sexual build up.

"Go on!" he said to her. "Wait your turn."

Tom paused inside Sapphire and carefully kissed her face. He had two days worth of whiskers now and was scratchy. He slowly pulled out of her and caressed her small tits. Sapphire softly moaned. In her aroused state, his touch on her tits was very sensual.

In a couple of minutes, he slowly pushed his dick back inside her. He went into Sapphire much easier this time. He began to slowly move. Sapphire moaned louder and barring any unforeseen interruptions like Delaine, they both quickly moved to the pinnacle of sexual expression.

Sapphire started to thrust her hips up to meet his down thrusts. Her face was a panoply of pending orgasm. Her body was covered with the sheen of sexual sweat.

She came and cried out in involuntary vocalization of the fact. He continued to move hard and fast. He groaned and pushed down into her. He released. He was again surprised how much cum he let loose. Maybe it was something to do with tight 14-year old pussy.

"Oh, wow!" said Sapphire afterwards. She breathed hard trying to catch her breath. Tom was still on top of her also breathing hard.

Delaine said, "It won't be such a bad 7 years."

"Not if I get to feel like that," Sapphire replied.

Tom carefully got off of Sapphire.

He sat down on his cot. His dick looked wet and sticky.

Delaine got down on her knees before him. "My dessert time!"

"Be careful," Tom warned. "It's sensitive right after sex."

"I know!" she said with an annoyed tone.

Tom had to remember Delaine was not any ordinary girl. None of them were. Not even the virgin Zanna.

Delaine gently licked his dick. Tom noticed her swallowing the combined juices of him and Sapphire that had not dried yet.

"How is it?" he asked.

"Sapphire tastes yummy this way too," she said.

This way too? Tom wondered. Had the two girls experimented with each other?

Not surprising to Tom, certainly not surprising any longer, was that Delaine quickly made his dick hard again. He figured she was very skilled at "cock recovery". She began to move her mouth up and down on it again.

While he greatly enjoyed the renewed sensations on his dick, part of him focused on the girls watching Delaine. The ice was broken. He had fucked both the president's daughter and one of her friends. Who would he fuck next?

His concentration became completely on Delaine when she began to move more powerfully with her mouth. He rubbed her back and watched as she pumped her mouth up and down on his dick.

His head flung back as he could feel the build up inside his dick. Delaine was a noisy slurpy cocksucker now. He couldn't help but thrust his hips slightly with her movements. He groaned and released. It was just a small load this time. He had given his most to Delaine's pussy earlier and Sapphire's pussy just a moment ago.

The girls applauded.

"My favorite," said Delaine.


Delaine got up to get a drink of water and Tom went over to the panels. He pretended to mess with them.

"Delaine!" he said and called her over.

The relationship had definitely lost its early adversarial quality.

She smiled at him.

"Delaine," he said quietly. "So who should I have sex with tomorrow?"

"Why not have one for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner," she replied.

He liked her logic. "In which order?"

Delaine looked over at her friends. "Well Zanna's definitely out ... for now." She gave him a wicked smiled. "It doesn't really matter."

"I want you to decide," he insisted. "Please."

"Hmmm," Delaine said resurveying her friends. "Yuki is most energetic in the morning, so do her first. Go ahead and have Karma for lunch and so Athena is your dinner sex."

"Thanks," he said.

"Shall I tell them?"

"I'll let them know," he replied. He gave her tits a squeeze.

She giggled and waggled her ass on her walk back.


Tom found the computer schedule to control the lighting and programmed a normal day/night routine. The lighting would brighten and dim gradually to simulate dawn and dusk. No one likes to wake abruptly.

Tom woke up with an erection caused by a strong need to pee and an erotic dream about Delaine. He peed but the erection was still there. The lighting was dawn. It was bright enough to easily see, but not full light yet. He looked over at the cot holding the sleeping form of Yuki, the blue eyed, blonde, surfer-looking girl.

He decided there was no reason he couldn't have breakfast now.

He stood by Yuki's cot and delicately pulled her blanket off. It was slow going and he had to gently touch her a couple of times, but he slipped it off without waking her.

Yuki was on her side. The next part of his "game" would be more challenging. He knew he could just wake her up and they would do it, but he wanted to have some fun.

Tom gently but firmly pushed on her shoulder. Another hand pushed against her waist. In her sleep, Yuki turned, but she rolled and turned onto her other side. She grasped for her blanket and then soon tightened up into a ball. She seemed to be in a worse position for him than before.

He slowly lifted her leg that was on top of her other leg. He stretched it out carefully. He thought this was bound to wake her, but he wanted to try anyway. He firmly pushed down on her hip. She moved her other leg and began to turn. He quickly put a hand on one leg and the opposite side shoulder. He felt a soft resistance and then she relaxed. She remained on her back. Tom released a big sigh.

He opened her legs. She didn't move at all. He got onto the cot on his knees. His weight jostled the cot. She turned her head to the side but did not waken. He leaned his face down to her pussy. Soon she would wake up.

He started by opening her pussy with his fingers and licking between her lips. Soft but full movements of his tongue went over her pussy. In a few minutes, he heard soft moans from Yuki's mouth.

He pressed his mouth down on her a little harder. Yuki woke up. She looked down her body at him.

Tom noticed. "Good morning, 'breakfast'!"

Yuki smiled then suddenly spasmed and moaned out as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

She was very wet after he spent ten minutes eating her pussy. She thrust her pussy hard into his face and moaned loudly. All the girls were awakened by Yuki's loud cries so Tom had an audience now. Yuki would actually grab the back of Tom's head and push it into her pussy.

Tom started to move up on her.

She hastily said, "I want to be the first one to be on top of you."

"Sure," said Tom.

Yuki slipped out from under him and Tom rolled to his back. She straddled him.

"She's a good rider," said Delaine.

Yuki lined up his dick and slowly opened her pussy up with it. Once she had fully sunk down upon Tom, she wasted no time going into motion. She groaned loudly as she rapidly moved up and down on his dick. Her blonde hair flailed around her face.

For Tom, it felt fantastic. This girl was in high energy mode and she was fucking him for all she was worth. He was tempted to reach up and hold her, but the sensations felt so wonderful that he didn't want to interrupt. Yuki bucked up and down on his dick and Tom soon rose up to meet her.

"Told you she was energetic," said Delaine.

Yuki was zoned in. Her goal was to bring herself off. Tom didn't mind. This felt great!

Yuki's body was covered with sweat. Her hair was matted around her face. She started to grind down on him. Tom matched her by grinding up into her. She cried out loudly as she came and Tom felt her arms grow weak. He quickly held her up by her hips and continued to thrust into her. He was so close himself. This action continued Yuki's orgasm.

About 30 seconds more of thrusts and Tom held her fully down upon his dick. He grunted and released his full overnight production of cum up into Yuki's pussy. She cried out one last time and slumped forward.

Tom let her fall down on top of him. He kissed her and rubbed her back.

"Good morning!" he said.

"Good morning," she replied happily and wearily.

"That's the way to be woken up," said Athena.


Yuki fell back asleep and the girls talked during breakfast about how erotic Yuki was on top of Tom. He sat with them, soaked it in, and enjoyed.

He passed on Sapphire's offer to suck his dick that morning.

"I'm saving up for lunch," he said.

He went through his morning routine of trying to pick up outside signals. Nothing.

Tom turned his head to the sound of Zanna's plea, "Come on, Delaine. Give them back."

"No," Delaine said. "I left you with your bra and panties still."

Zanna was at the bathroom door. Apparently Delaine stepped in while Zanna washed up and took her clothes.

Tom didn't step in to defend Zanna. He liked seeing her semi-nude. He could tell she was a little bustier than Delaine.

Tom heard Delaine continue, "Why is it such a big deal? We've all sat around nude and masturbated about guys during slumber parties."

Tom mentally raised his eyebrows. There was so much he didn't know about the modern teen girl.


Tom had Karma on the table right after lunch. Her legs were against his chest with her feet up on his shoulders. His hands massaged her tits as he drove his dick into her pussy which was neatly trimmed with blonde pubes. Karma cried out constantly as she came to a hard orgasm and then a second orgasm before Tom finally came inside her.

Before dinner, Tom fucked Athena on her cot. The girl was just slightly overweight. Tom already realized that they all would have the propensity to gain some weight while trapped down here. They would need to make sure they exercised regularly. Sex was a good exercise.

Athena and Tom orgasmed almost at the same time.

Karma said later that evening, "If I'm going to be trapped somewhere for seven years, this is how I would want to do it."

Tom spoke his agreement and how he loved them all. All the other girls agreed also. Zanna said nothing.

All the girls liked to sit close to Tom and rub his body and fondle his dick. They certainly didn't mind if he squeezed their tits or rubbed their pussies or put his fingers inside them.

When the lighting started to dim and everyone started to show tiredness, Tom looked at Zanna. She looked so out of place in her bra and panties. She tried to put on another girl's clothes but Karma stopped her. Delaine brought all the clothes to Tom and he locked them in a cabinet.

Tom said, "We need to be completely unified." He stared specifically at Zanna. "You need to be naked too, Zanna."

"Yeah," said Delaine.

Other girls nodded.

"We're going to be down here a long time," Tom continued. "You can't be an outsider. We all need each other. You need to show you are with us."

Tom held his finger up to silence Delaine when he noticed she was going to add something.

He said, "It's okay to be nervous. I understand. However you need to do this."

There was silence.

"Please do it now," he said with an official tone.

"Come on, Zanna," spoke up Sapphire. "Please. It feels great!"

"We're your friends," said Karma.

"And I'm your friend too," said Tom.

"Okay," Zanna said quietly. She reached behind to undo her bra.

"Yeah!" cheered several girls.

Tom looked but he didn't stare. He did glance around at the other girls. There was something very satisfying about being naked with six naked girls.

"Uh-oh," said Sapphire. "Mr. Tom is thinking about us again." She dropped to her knees and took Tom's newly erect dick into her mouth.

Zanna watched the activity as she pulled off her panties. Tom watched Zanna finish getting completely naked while enjoying Sapphire's movements on his dick.

"We need to all sleep together!" said Delaine suddenly and very excitedly. She went over to her cot and started to pull up the mattress. "Let's put all the beds together."

Karma helped Delaine pull the mattress out onto the floor. Yuki and Athena grabbed another one. Zanna grabbed another and Karma helped her move it over. They moved all the cots over including the unused ones except for the one Tom currently sat on and Sapphire kneeled in front of.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.