Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister - Cover

Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Crystal loves to tease her Uncle Bob and her brother Mark. Lately she's been teasing Uncle Bob when she collects her paycheck. But each payday she needs to come up with a new idea to get Bob to turn it over. Maybe if she practiced with her brother she'd know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

She was so sated that, when she got home, she went to bed and didn't even go see her brother.

But the NEXT day, Crystal sidled into her brother's room as soon as she saw their parents close their bedroom door. He was waiting for her, naked and stiff.

"You want me to lick you?" he whispered.

She shook her head, and sat down beside him, fisting his cock and sliding her hand up and down on it.

"I want to know what it feels like to feel it against me." she said. "Not in me. We can't do that. But up against me."

Mark licked his lips and watched as she got naked and crawled on the bed with him. She cuddled with him and reached between them to put his cock between her legs.

She murmured as it scraped along her pussy lips.

"We have to be careful." she sighed.

"I know" he said between kisses. "It feels really good."

"Mmmmm" she slipped her tongue into his mouth. "It sure does."

Before they knew it he was dryfucking her as she kept her legs tightly closed. She suddenly realized she could cum this way and her kisses got hotter and hotter as she bucked her loins against his. He lay heavily on her, his hips thrusting and then he pushed himself up so that just his cock was massaging her pussy lips. She was about to tell him to lie back down on her - she loved his weight on her, and the feel of his skin rubbing against hers - when he dipped his head and sucked a nipple. She decided that was good too and felt her orgasm beginning to announce its arrival.

"Crystal..." he groaned.

She felt his explosion of semen flood her pussy mouth. The slippery spooge made her pussy lips flow around his cock and his prick raked across her clit. She came as he squirted several more times, making the triangle next to her pussy messy with their cum.

He was still hard.

"Crystal... let me put it in a little?" he panted.

"No Mark" she panted back. "We can't do that."

"Are you going to let... him... put it in you?" he gasped.

"No." she said, but she didn't sound too sure of herself.

Mark was still sawing his prick in and out of her tightly closed thighs and he kissed her deeply. His prick hadn't softened even a little and he continued to slide his cock through the slippery mess that was soaking her pussy lips. Crystal felt another orgasm coming as she panted and bucked and loved the stimulation her pussy was getting. She came again on his slippery rod and pressed her titties against his chest, loving the feel of his skin slipping across her hard nipples.

She only pushed him away when she realized she was thinking hard about what it might feel like to have Mark's slippery penis slide up inside her.

"I have to go" she rasped. And she slid out from under him as he rolled sideways to land on his back. She looked down at his cock, still hard and straight and proud. His pubes were a mess of white, sticky cum and she knew her own pussy looked just like that.

Grabbing her clothes she tip-toed out of his room and into the bathroom to clean up. She ran her fingers through her wet pubic hair and, when she felt her fingertip slide between her pussy lips she couldn't help but let it go into her... just a little. She shivered at the thought of the sperm on the end of that finger tip, and how she had just put her brother's sperm where HE wanted to put his sperm.

She just couldn't wait for next payday.

The next day she started her period, but that wasn't the real reason she stayed away from Mark the rest of the week. He moped around and finally cornered her in the hallway, asking what was wrong.

"We got too close to doing it." she whispered.

"So?" he prompted, hopefully.

"You dope!" she hissed. "I'm not on any birth control. Do you want to knock me up you idiot?"

"Of course not" he said, horrified at the idea of being a father at fifteen, especially if the belly that he caused to swell up was his sister's. He couldn't think of a single person who would pat him on the back and say "YEAH! You da man! What a stud!"

"But you'd stick it in me if you had a chance, wouldn't you?" she asked softly.

"Well... yeah... but... Oh. I guess I see what you mean." he finished.

"Well you only see part of what I mean, because I thought about LETTING you stick it in me!"

"Wow!" He was shocked - not at the idea of doing it with his sister, but at the idea that she might let him. He had only suggested it because... well, he was a guy.

"So you understand why it's not a good idea for us to... play. At least until we can be sure we're in complete control."

"Ohhh Kaaaay" he said miserably. It looked like it was back to beating off for him.

On Friday Crystal wore the same outfit she had the week before. At one point she was scooping ice cream into a waffle cone. Uncle Bob, standing next to her and talking to the mother of the little boy she was scooping ice cream for, casually slid his hand between her legs and up until his fingers grazed her naked pussy lips.

"Eeep!" she yipped, and the sugar cone in her hand crushed as she slammed her legs closed, trapping her Uncle's hand. As she apologized to no one in particular, Uncle Bob dragged his hand out from between her thighs and slid it around her naked hip to cup one buttock, giving it a little squeeze. Then he moved to the sink, washed his hands and helped another customer. She tried to shoot him a dark look, but he just winked at her.

An hour and a half later Uncle Bob flipped over the sign to "Closed" and locked the front door. He turned around and leaned against the glass door.

"It's very naughty to go without panties while you work." he chided.

"It's even naughtier for the boss to feel up the employee!" she came back.

"So what are you going to give me for your paycheck this week, employee of mine?" he asked, flipping off the light switch to the front lights.

"It's a surprise" she said. "You have to close your eyes until I say you can open them, OK?" She crossed her arms under her braless breasts.

"OK" he said, and closed his eyes. He heard her moving around and moving things around. Then she took his hand and said "Follow me... keep your eyes closed." He did and she led him to the office. She leaned him against his desk, reminding him to keep his eyes closed again and he stood there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.