Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister - Cover

Teasing Niece, Teasing Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Crystal loves to tease her Uncle Bob and her brother Mark. Lately she's been teasing Uncle Bob when she collects her paycheck. But each payday she needs to come up with a new idea to get Bob to turn it over. Maybe if she practiced with her brother she'd know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

All week long Crystal thought about Uncle Bob, and payday, and her idea for what to do to "get" Uncle Bob to give her her paycheck.

The next week, the night before payday, Crystal paid her brother another visit. This time she got there before he turned out his reading light. He looked up from the thriller he was reading as she slipped into his room.

"Boy am I glad to see YOU!" he whispered.

"Why thank you sir" she dimpled. "I have another request tonight."

"OK" he agreed, without even knowing what he was agreeing to.

"You might want to hear what it is before you give in so easily." she said, but there was no edge in her voice.

"OK, what exactly is it you require help with?" he said. "In case I decide to help you."

Now she blushed. "I want to learn how to do something, so I can do it for this person." She acted like she'd actually said something clear and concise.

Mark didn't have any more information than he had before, but he said "OK" anyway.

"Take off your PJs" she whispered.

He did, and his healthy young adolescent erection stood straight up. He was hard as good knife steel.

Crystal came over to the bed and climbed up on it, putting her face directly above his straining prick.

"I wouldn't keep your head there if I were you" he warned. "You'll get a faceful."

She turned her head and looked at him and said "I don't think so."

Then she looked at his prick again, and dropped her mouth onto it.

Mark froze as if he'd been dropped in a bath of liquid nitrogen. Every single iota of his senses shut down, except for those senses that had something to do with feeling her warm, wet mouth on his achingly hard prick. She sucked, experimentally and his body gave her an ooze of precum to taste. She pulled her mouth off of him and tasted, licking her lips.

"You taste good." she whispered.

"Urg" he responded, his rigid body taut as a bowstring.

Then her mouth was over his cock again and she sucked and bobbed her head, like she'd seen the girls do on a certain video tape her father owned and was quite sure the kids didn't know about.

Within about 45 seconds she was rewarded with a mouthful of salty warm spunk that she swirled in her mouth and swallowed. She liked the warm feel of it when it hit her stomach.

Mark was a big, strong boy, a husky lad, who could hold his own in pretty much any situation where he wasn't outnumbered.

She left him a whimpering, limp child, curled up in a ball on his bed, wondering if his balls were still inside their sack, or if maybe they'd shot out the end of his prick and were now resting in his sister's stomach.

As she slipped back into her room, Crystal thought about how easy that had been, and not at all icky. She was a little dazed, which showed in the fact that she'd completely forgotten to have her brother get her off. She worked on her clit and pinched her nipples for a long time before she finally had a painfully sweet orgasm.

She couldn't wait until the next afternoon.

It was good that Crystal worked with ice cream, because she was hot as a pistol all day long. When quitting time came her pussy was wet and she repeatedly licked her lips, thinking about what she was going to do for her pay today. She knew she was playing a dangerous game, but the thrill of playing had her hooked. She hoped her uncle would understand, and not throw her out.

Bob too had been anticipating payday all week. During the week, based on some unwritten rule, he and his niece were completely professional. She worked hard and he treated her just like any of the other kids who worked for him. That feeling stayed with him until there was only one paycheck left on his desk. Everybody except Crystal usually got their paycheck when they first came to work.

Finally it was time. He went outside, put up the "Closed" sign in the window, helped with a few of the remaining customers and told everyone they could leave for the day.

Then he went to his office and waited.

Crystal found two or three things to "tidy up" as everyone else left. Then, taking a deep breath, she went to the office.

Bob held up the envelope and waved it in the air. He repeated the ritual formula. "And what will you give me for your paycheck this week?"

Crystal blushed. "You remember last week, when you kissed my owie and made it better?"

He nodded, licking his lips.

"And I sat on your lap?"

Again, he nodded.

"And you kissed me too?"

He smiled.

"I'd like to sit on your lap again. And kiss you."

Well, that wasn't quite what he'd had in mind, but then, he'd been extremely fortunate with her already. Who was he to complain if she wanted to take things slowly.

"I'd like that punkin." he said, smiling.

Crystal went behind the desk as he rolled his chair back. She straddled his lap, put her hands on his shoulders, and sat down... hard.

"Ooof" he grunted as her pussy smashed into his stiff prick."

Crystal immediately stood up. "Oh MY!" she said in her little girl voice. "I sat down too hard! I'm sorry Uncle Bob. I hurt you, didn't I? Gee... I should probably kiss it and make it better, huh?"

Bob looked up, his eyes wide. What she was offering to do was way more than he'd ever hoped. Getting her off... no, watching her face as she went through an orgasm... was so much fun in and of itself that he hadn't ever worried about himself. It was easy to beat off and think about her, and he'd done that many times. Would she really... ?

"If you think that's a good idea..." he said softly.

She leaned down and kissed him briefly. "You did it for me. I should do it for you." she said simply.

She dropped to her knees and spread his legs apart with her hands on his thighs. She knee-walked between his legs and, keeping eye contact with him, leaned down. At the last second she looked at his bulge and planted a chaste, quick kiss on the lump in his pants. The lump moved. Her hand came to the lump and petted it, like she might pet a dog.

"Is that better? I can't tell. There's all that clothing covering it. I think you need to take your pants down Uncle Bob... just so I can see if it's better. I think I might need to kiss it on the skin... you know... like you did for me."

Bob stood up and his hands reached for his belt. Hers got there first. She unbuckled the belt and tried to unbutton the button above his zipper, but couldn't pull hard enough. With a flick of his fingers he unbuttoned the pants and then dropped his hands at his sides again, letting her slowly unzip the pants.

"I'm not wearing any underwear sweetheart." he warned her.

She looked up at him, her eyes a little glassy, and then she looked back at his crotch as she pulled on the legs of his pants. His prick caught in them and it was painful. Quickly he reached into his pants and pulled his prick up against his abdomen. She kept pulling and, once they were dragged past his hips, his pants dropped with a rustle to his calves. She sighed as his erection fell down and pointed at her face.

Crystal stared at her uncle's prick. It looked so different than she had expected. Her brother's had a lot of loose skin on it. The tip had been covered with a loose hood of skin, but when she ran her hand up and down it the skin moved easily, sliding off the head and along something hard under it. When she had stroked back the other way the skin covered up the head again. She had liked playing with that loose skin with her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.