Any Friday Night - Cover

Any Friday Night

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Think about all the fucking and sucking that goes on during a normal Friday night. Bob and Amy are just one couple who on their way from home, fucked in the back of the high school's team bus and conceived a baby in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Orgy   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Sometimes as an erotic writer, you begin to imaging and think about a myriad of sexual situations and it almost becomes overwhelming when you think of the number of various sexual scenarios that you could write about. One of my favorite topics to contemplate is what goes on every single Friday night, especially during a school year in the fall and winter when sporting events occur and then guys and girls get together in the aftermath of the game. Oh yeah, lots of hot fucking, sucking and getting off goes on every Friday night, you can be sure of that.

Think of all the guys and girls who get together for dates and parties on nearly any Friday evening, but especially during school year sports seasons. The end of the week has arrived, enthusiasm is high for the football or basketball game, and hormones almost seem to kick into high gear when the horny young teenage body containing them know that now there is only a matter of a few hours until they can get it on with the current object of their hot lusty desires. It would be amazing if you could randomly interview the boys and girls in schools on Friday, and ask them what their hopes and expectations are for themselves later that night. It would also be very interesting if it were possible to establish the "day of conception" of many of the people who have been born in this world since World War II or even before. How many babies have been conceived somewhere on a Friday night either before, during or after the sporting event of the day.

One such conception and accompanying hot sexy fuck occurred between Amy, the captain of the Forsham High School cheerleading squad and the star quarterback, Bob, who also happened to be her senior year boyfriend. She and Bob had been dating every since late in the summer and their relationship and their growing sexual involvement had become white-hot in intensity as the days and weeks of their school year rolled by. Amy, a natural blonde and a very sexy and well-endowed young teenager, loved to be with Bob, and she loved to fuck him. Amy and Bob often got together during the week and on Saturday and other nights, but Friday night seemed to be a very lusty and hot sexual night for them.

One the night in question, they had actually gone to the final football game of the season and their team had played a great game but hadn't come away with as many points as their opponent. Everyone was a bit downcast and sad about the season being over, and Amy and her fellow cheerleaders had given the effort their all as the guys had battled up and down the ball field over the course of the game. When the game was over, everyone had collected their stuff from the locker room and had climbed back onto the bus, Amy had finally climbed on the bus along with most of the other cheerleaders and made her way to the back seat where she knew Bob and she normally sat on their way back from an away ballgame. She kissed him lovingly on the lips, and made a few comments of consolation to the other guys and girls sitting in the nearby seats, but then she sat in the right rear corner of the bus with Bob and as they pulled out and started for home, Bob and Amy began to cuddle and forget that anyone else was there in the bus but them. This had gone on before numerous times and everyone else knew that they should just go on and act like Bob and Amy weren't sitting there making out and then eventually either enjoying a blowjob, a handjob or actually a hot fuck right there in the backseat.

Bob soon had his hands up onto Amy's breasts through the material of her cheerleader outfit, and she began to caress and play with his hard cock through his jeans where he'd changed after the game. Then, as they rode along, music was playing further up in the bus and folks were either talking or some of the other cheerleaders and players were also losing themselves in each other and starting to kiss and make out while some of the guys just laid back and enjoyed a nap on the way home. While that was going on, Bob and Amy were pretty methodical in what they did. He'd first play with her tits and her shapely tight ass through her clothing and then he'd slip his hands up underneath her cheerleading top and he'd eventually get her bra unfastened whether it was a front or rear-closure type. Then, with Amy's sexy C-cup tits freed and available to his touch and his mouth, Bob would usually get Amy turned around, facing him and she'd be straddling his lap so he had full access to her tits, and her pussy could also be readily accessible to his hard cock.

Amy and Bob would lose themselves in their kisses and caressing each other, and eventually Amy's pussy would get so wet and so horny that she'd undo Bob's pants and she'd even pulled them down sometimes so they were bunched just above his knees. Then, Amy would spend time caressing and playing with Bob's big hard cock while he'd get his hand down in between her thighs and he'd soon have her panties or thong totally wet from her arousal and that's when they knew it was time for them to fuck.

"Bob, you've got to do me now, baby, I'm so fucking horny, honey," Amy moaned as her pussy was burning with hot sexual desire. She pulled the skimpy panel of her thong panty to the side and then she helped Bob aim his big hardon up into her pussy and as Amy leveraged herself up over Bob's lap, she got his cock inside her pussy and then she mounted him by sliding down over his penetrating hardon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeaahhhhhhhhh, fuck me," Amy moaned and she slid all the way down onto Bob's hard cock as she used her hands on his strong muscular shoulders to help herself ride up and down on his dick. The others around them would either watch Amy mount Bob and then silently observe as the captain of the cheer squad rode the football team quarterback's cock until they both orgasmed. Or, they just ignored the two horny teenagers as they rutted and fucked each other silly.

Amy was purposeful in riding Bob's cock and he held her firmly around the waist in case the bus jolted or hit a dip in the rode to ensure she didn't fall off his cock as she was riding his dick. Eventually, Amy could always cum first and she'd try to mask her orgasm but when Bob came, he bellowed like a huge horny bull and everyone knew Bob had gotten his nut.

That particular night, Amy had ridden Bob's cock and she had already climaxed and then Bob began to cum and his hot cum spurted deep inside her fertile young pussy. The cumload that night was the one, and a few weeks later, Amy knew she was pregnant and she figured it had been that lusty night on the bus that had gotten her knocked up.


Chapter 2

Beth Anthony was one of the female teachers at the high school and she also happened to be one of the faculty advisors for the high school cheerleading squad. What no one really knew was that Beth, even though she was married and had two children, was in the job as cheer advisor for one reason only -- because it got her close to the high school athletes on a regular basis and got her all the hard teenage cock she wanted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.