The Road to Hell - Cover

The Road to Hell

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Day 3C

Erotica Sex Story: Day 3C - Never before has innocence been lost with such style, and complete lack of a credible plan.It's supposed to be fun. Suspend your disbelief before entry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

Chris spoke calmly then, with more assurance that I'm sure she felt. "Dawn, what in hell are you doing here?"

"Back in town for the weekend, cuz. I knew Ben was still away, so I didn't expect anyone to be here. I... uh... seem to have interrupted something."

"Oh, no, no. We were just talking."

"Uh huh. This is me, remember?"

"Yeah. Look, we came here to feed the cat."

"I have no idea about that evil animal, but looked as though a pussy was getting a feed."

"Dawn!"

"I thought you were the innocent one of the family?"

"I am."

"Not!"

"Look, can we just... forget what happened?"

"Doubt it cousin. You're never going to forget it."

" I can tell stories too, you know."

"I'm so scared."

"Oh, come on."

"I'll do you and lover boy a deal though." Dawn was grinning now.

"Oh, yes? I'm not sure I trust your deals."

"Christie-Anne, how could you? Haven't we kept secrets for each other before?"

"Well, I have."

"Well, yeah, but you never had any. In any case, it's like this. Let Garth and I share the pool with you, and I'll keep my trap shut. But I'm expecting more from you later."

"More?"

"Details."

"Oh."

"Deal, Chris?"

"Deal, Dawn."

"Good. Now, Chris, this is Garth."

"New boyfriend?"

"Not yet. He's on a free trial deal."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Tell her, Garth."

"Hi Chris. Don't listen to her."

"I never do. You're in the First Fifteen, right?"

"Captain. But let's not talk about rugby. It's summer." I knew I recognised him. He and I did so not travel in the same circles.

"Guys," Dawn butted in, "Any chance we can include the slim handsome one in the conversation?"

"Oh, sorry Paul. Dawn, Garth, this is Paul."

"New boyfriend?"

"Ahhh... yeah, actually, he is."

"I am?"

"You are. Hush."

"One more thing." Dawn was in her element. "You two. You seem to be... well, nekkid."

"Yeah." That was me. I'm really good with words.

"I can explain that." CA, stepping into the breach.

"Oh, can you? Listen up Garth. This could be good."

"Well, we came around to feed the cat..."

"Not pussy?"

"No. And then... well, it was hot."

"You can feel my restraint here, right cuz?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I could say something about that 'hot' comment, but I'm not."

"Thanks."

"Tell me though, do you two have towels?"

"Oh, yeah, over in the bag there."

"Beside your dress."

"Yeah." CA was blushing furiously, yet again.

"But you didn't plan on swimming when you got here? I can see that your mind isn't working at its normal capacity, so I won't bother interrogating you further. Look after her, will you, Paul?"

"Sure I will."

"Good. Well, listen, I... Hold on." Dawn leaned over and whispered in Garth's ear. He smiled and whispered back. Dawn grinned, and looked back at us. "I have a proposal."

"Oh oh. " This was Chris.

"Oh, a little trust, cousin. Ready Garth?"

The two of them stood there then, obviously enjoying the audience, and stripped their clothes off. It didn't take long, and then they both dived into the pool, and swam along to the other end, where we were.

From there on, things were easy. We played silly games for the next couple of hours, pretending that we didn't notice how naked everyone was. After a while, we really didn't, unless something blatant happened, like the time Dawn leapt into the pool and surfaced directly in front of me, her breasts sliding up my body. I decided to pretend it was a mistake, and leave it at that.

I wondered how things were going to work with Garth, but in the end it wasn't a problem. He came over and shook my hand, and told me quietly how lucky I was, and that Chris was a doll. I just may have to revise my opinion of rugby jocks. Maybe.

After a while, we all got tired with the running around, and in a quiet moment we heard a strange ringing sound. Dawn leapt from the pool, showing off her cute bum and pert breasts in the process, and grabbed a cellphone from Garth's shorts. She answered the call, and walked away to talk to someone.

When she returned, she threw the phone down again, showed her body off some more, and jumped back in the water. She swam up behind Garth, and wrapped her arms around him before whispering in his ear. He nodded, and they both turned to face us.

"Gotta go, kiddies."

"Oh, Dawn, must you?"

"Yeah, we have to meet some people. I'm sure you two can find some way to occupy yourselves after we've gone."

"Stop that, Dawn."

"Oh, come on! Have I ever been shy with you? I tell you everything."

"Yeah, but I'm not you."

"No. Relax. I'm not saying anything, and neither is Garth. Right Garth?"

"Right."

"Now, we're just going to grab a shower, and get out of here."

I couldn't help notice that when Garth climbed out of the pool he had an erection. I wonder what Dawn had whispered in his ear.

The two of them ran off to the shower, Dawn slapping Garth's ass carelessly as they went. We just hovered in the water for a while, unsure of exactly what to do next. First we heard the sound of the two of them talking, and then the rush of water from the shower. Their voices were muffled under the water, but after a short time it became apparent that they weren't just getting clean in there.

I had no idea how all of this affected Chris, but it was a turn-on for me, to say the least. Gorgeous naked girl fucking where I can hear but not see her? Same girl who had her breasts all over me half an hour before? God, Garth wasn't the only one with an erection.

I looked over at CA, wondering how she was feeling, and she grinned at me.

"She's a shameless bitch, you know that?"

"So it seems."

"You like that, don't you?"

"Ahhh... is this a trick question?"

"No, no."

"I find it arousing. But I wouldn't want you to be like that."

"No?"

"No."

"I thought maybe I was a little... hesitant for you."

"Oh, come on Chris. I'm no more experienced than you are. And I'm in no rush. I like what's happening with us."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Come here then."

We floated around in the water, arms entwined, lips engaged, not saying much, just enjoying each others company. I loved the feel of her breasts pressing against me, and I have no doubt that she could feel my erection against her mound, but neither of us did anything about it. We were just waiting for the shower scene to finish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.