What Happens When a Stupid Husband Dumps His Gorgeous Wife - Cover

What Happens When a Stupid Husband Dumps His Gorgeous Wife

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: What happens when a beautiful sexy Hollywood wife is dumped by her stupid husband. A sexy young woman has got to get her release somewhere. She finds one outlet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Celebrity   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   .

Jennifer Anniston was devastated at finding out exactly what her husband Brad had been doing. She had never thought she would have to suffer such humiliation from having her husband going after another woman. She taken the pills and then followed them with some booze to try to ease her emotional and psychological pain.

While Jennifer was still very much groggy and feeling the effects of what she'd put inside her, she actually thought her thoughts about her and Brad were nothing but a bad dream. She felt him messing around with her naked ass as she lay there undressed on the bed, and then she felt Brad's hands pawing her back and shoulders and she suddenly felt probing and a wetness around her pussy. Jennifer had been incredibly horny lately and she'd known that she was ovulating, and she felt very much like she was "in heat". "In heat" was the thought that stuck in her mind as she realized that the cock probing at her horny pussy was positioning itself and then Jennifer felt her pussy being entered by the biggest cock she'd ever felt. Was Brad's dick that big and hard?

"Oh, Brad, yes, yes, oh honey, fuck me," Jennifer moaned and spread her legs further, but she suddenly realized that her pussy was being so aggressively fucked that it caused her to become more aware of what was going on. Jennifer tried to rouse herself more and then she realized that she was hearing the grunts and sounds of someone other than her husband Brad. She felt strong force on her back and she suddenly turned and saw that instead of Brad inside her, she was being fucked and powerfully taken by their big black Labrador retriever. Her and Brad's dog, Buddy, had somehow smelled her sex and he had mounted her while she lay there unconscious and now he'd mounted her like a randy bitch and Buddy was fucking his big hard wet dog cock in and out of Jennifer's unprotected pussy.

At first, it hadn't even fully registered in Jennifer's mind that her dog instead of her husband was the one fucking his hardon deep in and out of her wet pussy. Then, she realized as Buddy ardently buried his hardon deep into her pussy that Brad had never been able to fuck her this well. He'd fucked her countless times, of course, but he'd never been the hot lusty lover that the world had always expected he would be. As Jennifer felt Buddy really throwing his hard doggy cock into her pussy, she began to really warm to the rampant cock filling her tight hot cunt. Buddy knew a hot horny pussy when he smelled one and he was having the best fuck of his entire doggy life.

Finally, Jennifer found herself so caught up in being taken by her own dog that she began to talk to him as he was fucking her like she used to talk to Brad when they'd make love.

"Yeah, Buddy, do it, baby, do me, Buddy. Fuck that big cock into me, baby," Jennifer moaned as she felt buddy quickly bringing her to an orgasm as he fucked his doggy dick in and out of her pussy in a steady deeply penetrating rhythm.

Like all horny dogs in the mood for a hot fuck with a ready bitch, Buddy wasn't going to do anything but fuck Jennifer until he got his nut. His instincts told him that once you smelled a ready wet pussy and got your cock inside it, you fucked it until you climaxed. And, Buddy knew just exactly what to do. He had Jennifer held down securely and he was thrusting his big thick doggy cock in and out of her tight pussy as hotly as he could get his ass back and forth. Jennifer tried to actually lift her ass and help Buddy get better position as he fucked her pussy. She couldn't move; he had her right where he wanted her and it was working just fine for him.

"Oh yes, yes, Buddy, fuck me, baby, fuck me," Jennifer moaned. As Jennifer realized more and more what was really going on, her pussy became increasingly wet and she found herself actually loving the fact that at least her dog Buddy wanted her enough to fuck her with his horny cock. At least she was getting some dick from Buddy even though Brad wanted to be off fucking some other temptress like Angelina. "Ah, fucking look at this, Brad; your own wife is getting fucked better by her dog than she does by you, asshole."

Jennifer felt Buddy's fucking thrusts becoming more and more frantic and powerful in and out of her pussy as he could sense that he was about to ejaculate in the hot pussy he was ramming his cock into. She also felt her pussy feeling much fuller as Buddy's knot was now inside her and then she heard the big dog behind her panting as his balls began pumping his cum deep inside her pussy. When Buddy was finished fucking her and shooting his dog cum deep within her, he lay there on top of her, their bodies joined for some time as his doggy knot kept them from separating. Jennifer lay there underneath buddy, her pussy seeping his dog cum and her cunt never having felt that hotly fucked before in her entire life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.