The Power and the Price - Cover

The Power and the Price

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - SciFi/Fantasy. Ryan Kincaid loses his family and stumbles into the power of the Eldenhaun, the conquerors who had decimated human civilization and still hunted humans for sport. The hunted rises to become the hunter as he grows with the power he has stolen. Less stroke/more story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The venison was particularly succulent that night. Two people can make quick work of slaughter and preparation; the skin was already stretched on an improvised rack and hunks of meat were being smoked in a hollowed log. My slave threw herself into the tasks wholeheartedly, which surprised me. I had expected much less.

Since returning to my senses weeks ago, my new ritual had been periods of meditation in the morning and at night. I was attracted to bare rock where I would sit with my arms resting upon my crossed legs. In the morning I would explore my stolen memory of Dalomer oter Heth but in the evening, I would course the threads of power in the world around me: in the trees, the animals, and the earth itself. In these past weeks, I had found no fresh trace of humans and only this one Eldenhaun.

I opened my vaults of power and I immediately felt her; her power was smaller but in my mind's eye, very bright. Without command, the bright ball with indistinct edges moved towards me until it was in front of me. I contemplated her awareness of my power and her response.

I reached forth with my power and touched her, only to snap back instantly. Her power was completely open to me; if I was not careful, I could leach all of it from her and leave an empty husk behind.

Implications and possibilities arose in my mind. If I could tap her power in minimal increments, I could boost my own seeking. I released a thread and tapped into her; she didn't waver. Then I turned my attention up the valley towards the unexplored end. Further and further I traveled, using my tap to boost my distance. Nothing came into contact but I knew the valley had a pass before I withdrew.

I opened my eyes. My slave kneeled before me with her hands resting on her thighs. Her eyes flew open as I gazed upon her.

"Master," she began, "I thank you for your gift of sharing; your slave is humbled by your generous gift."

My eyebrows shot up in consternation. What the hell?

"Your slave didn't know that you have been bequeathed the gift of Eldenhaun. You are different than any clan I have known, more intense," she claimed with a shudder. "You have bound me; now, I beg you to claim me."

I desperately searched my brain for any context, any meaning to her wish to be claimed. What she asked for was beyond me but I was afraid of showing ignorance. I couldn't just ask her.

I pursed my lips. "So be it," I declared, hoping that I had covered the problem.

The maiden removed her blouse without my command. She dropped her pants and wiggled out of her panties. On her hands and knees she crawled to me in complete obeisance. My jaw dropped and my cock sprang rock hard as she approached, her small breasts swaying from side to side.

She undid the tie on the side of my tunic and unwrapped the garment, placing it beside us. She started with my collarbone and began kissing her way down my chest, suckling my nipples with her pale lips. My erection was painful.

Her hands reached down to my pants and undid the leather string. She leaned me back onto the rock and pulled down my pants. She continued her kisses down my thighs and returned up my legs, licking my inner thighs until she came upon my raging cock.

"Please Master," she asked softly, "may I?" I nodded my assent with disbelief. She crawled on top of me, letting her breasts drag against my skin until she straddled my hips with hers own. Taking my cock in hand, she guided it between her legs and slowly sat down. I felt my cock split her nether lips and enter a tight, wet cave. The fit was tight, almost too tight.

She paused and began to flex her muscles, changing her position slightly one way and then another, trying to accommodate my cock. Curious, I reached down with my hand to feel the junction of our bodies. I felt her dripping wetness with a sense of mystery. I brought my hands to face and breathed in the slight floral scent of her essence. Returning my hand for another exploration, I dipped into her slit and ran across a hard nub of flesh. She jerked as I touched it.

"Thank you, Master," she moaned. With a new determination, she forced herself down with a forceful thrust. My cock lurched deep into her cunt, breaking any resistance that was in the way. She let slip a small cry of pain.

Still in awe of the moment. My hands traveled to her breasts and roughly pinched her nipples. The soft skin of the breasts and the hard unyielding feeling of her nipples were a new contrast to me. My slave began pumping up and down on my cock; the sensation was astounding, beyond anything in my experience.

Quickly the pressure built in my balls and after a small count of strokes, I let loose a furious load of sperm into her tightness. I took a few breaths to calm my racing heart, refusing to believe that I had just had sex for the first time. My deflating cock was still lodged tightly in her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.