Mother's Little Secret - Cover

Mother's Little Secret

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2005 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: 15 year old Richard is searching the Net for information about his real father when he comes across his mother's little secret. He has fantasies about his mother and thinks may be he can use this information to blackmail her, but it doesn't turn out that way at all. No this is a real case of mother knows better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

It was during my fifth period lunch break at school that I learned that if you wanted to find out things about someone, anyone, you could log onto the Google Web and search the Net by their name. This revelation immediately brought to mind the name of my real father, William DeVane. My mother had divorced my father when I was only five years old and I knew very little about him. I did know that he and my mom had lived in McLean, Virginia when they were divorced and that mom had been given custody of me and then we had moved to San Francisco. When I got home that afternoon I sat down at my computer, opened my Earthlink start page, and typed in 'William DeVane' into the Google Web and hit the enter key. There were 4,231 entries for the combination of the names William and DeVane. One by one I started reading through each bulletized headline entry looking for my father. On entry 221 I saw the headline 'William and Connie DeVane divorce. I clicked on the headline and it opened up an article from the Fairfax County, Virginia newspaper, which was about my mother and fathers divorce.

'Today in the Fairfax county courthouse William DeVane was granted a divorce from his wife, Connie on the grounds of adultery. Although the details were not revealed, apparently Mr. DeVane had shown the court proof that his wife, Connie DeVane, nee, Connie Koue, a local high school teacher was having an intimate relationship with another man. The divorce was not contested and Mrs. DeVane was allowed to keep custody of their five year old son Richard.'

Well, well... you learn something new every day. Adultery, what the hell was that all about? Did my stepfather know that mom had been accused of adultery? And mom had always told me that she had divorced dad, not the other way around and I certainly never knew that she had been a high school teacher. Mom had always worked as a librarian at the downtown library and guess I had always assumed that was her chosen profession but now I wondered why she had quit teaching. I went back to my Earthlink page and entered her maiden name, Connie Koue into the Google Web and once again hit the enter key. There were more than 2000 entries and I didn't find anything about mom until I was on page 51. The fourth entry down was titled 'Teacher Forced to Relinquish Teaching Credentials, ' and the name in the article was Connie Koue. I clicked open the headline and read.

'The Fairfax Journal learned today that a local high school teacher, Connie (DeVane) Koue, was forced by the Commonwealth of Virginia to relinquish her teaching credentials as the result of an investigation into behavior that was described by the Fairfax County School System as 'unacceptable behavior for a teaching professional.' The Journal learned from unnamed sources that Mrs. Koue was accused of having an affair with one of her male students. Apparently Mrs. Koue agreed to quit teaching and leave the Commonwealth in return for not being prosecuted. The Journal further discovered that the proof required to successfully prosecute Mrs. Koue wasn't available to the district attorney's office and that is why Mrs. Koue was allowed to resign and leave the state.'

Jesus Christ, I thought, my mother was having an affair with a high school student? I was positive that my stepfather, Cooper, couldn't have known about that — I mean if you knew that your fiancée was screwing high school students would you marry her? A fucking high school student who was probably no more than 15 or 16... about my age!

I was amazed at these revelations. Like most hormonal teenagers I had sexual thoughts about my mother and often used her image to jack off to, especially after the time I saw her in nothing but her bra and panties. I still remembered that day vividly, it was a Sunday morning and I was had just turned 13. We were getting ready for church and I walked into mom and dad's bedroom to see if they were ready to go and there she was, standing in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a bra and panties. I excused myself and backed out of the room but I never forgot the sight of her creamy colored breasts jutting out from her chest covered only by a frilly black lace bra. Then there was her matching black panties that covered the mound between her legs, oh God I was so excited that I left her room with a huge hard on. That night while mom and dad were watching TV I went out to the back porch and went through the dirty laundry until I found a pair of her panties and a bra. The bra was a 36C and as I felt the material I thought to myself that the cups looked enormous. I took her panties, hid them in my Jeans pocket and went down the hall and into my bathroom. I pushed my pants and underwear down my legs and grasp my cock. I looked at the crotch of her panties and could see a dried mucous substance that I assumed was the juice from her pussy. As I held her panties up to my nose and sucked in the aroma of her womanhood I slowly slid my hand up and down my cock, again and again until I finally spewed out my cum. That was the beginning of my fantasy about my mother and sex.

I sat back in my chair and turned off the computer, closed my eyes and thought about my mother and as I did I started stroking my hard cock. Mom was almost as tall as I was which would make her around 5' 9" and I guess she weighed about 130 pounds. Her blonde hair was long and framed her face perfectly, kind of like the old pictures of Marilyn Monroe, except mom has the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. I tried to imagine mom in bed with a teenage stud, his cock sliding slowly in and out of her wet pussy. As that picture surfaced in my mind my cock started jerking in my hand and then the face of the teenager fucking my mother became mine, and I shot cum all over my hand and stomach.

That night at the dinner table, as our family ate and mom and dad discussed their uneventfully day, I paid more attention to my mother. I starred at her and once again tried to see her naked in the arms of a teenager, his hard cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy but the image just wouldn't surface, although just the thought of it did give me another boner.

"Richard honey, what are you starring at?"

"Uh... nothing mom, why?"

"Oh I don't know, you just seemed so far away in your thoughts, I thought that something might be wrong."

"Not at all, I was just thinking about... uh a class, that's all."

"OK honey."

After dinner I told my folks that I was going up to my room to study but I was really intent on jacking off again. I close and locked my door, stripped off my clothes and lay back on the pillow, my eyes focused on a picture of my mom and dad at a backyard BBQ. I focused in on her face, then closed my eyes and stroked my cock. I was thinking about my naked mother's body, her on her knees in front of me and my cock was invading her mouth while she smile up at me. In no time I came on my chest but in my mind there was my sweet nectar leaking out both sides of mother's mouth! As I cleaned up my mess a plan to make my dreams into a reality slowly formed my mind.

The next afternoon after I came home from school and logged onto my computer and printed out both articles from the Fairfax County Journal. Dad had left for a weeklong business trip that morning so I knew that I would be alone with mother for the next seven-days and I planned to use that time well. That evening, as mom and I sat at the dinner table, I used the opportunity to talk about my real father.

"Mom?"

"Yes honey."

"I was just wondering... why did you and dad get divorced?" She looked up at me.

"Why what ever brought on that question Richard?"

"I guess that I am curious about you and dad, that's all."

Well... I'm not sure that this is something that you really need to know about. I mean it's kind of personal son."

"Oh Christ mom, I'm 15 years old, don't you think I'm old enough to know about you and my real father?"

"Well yes honey, I do. I understand your curiosity but I'm still not sure it's something we should be discussing."

"Why not? Is there something I shouldn't know about?" I thought I saw the surprise register on her face when I asked that question but I wasn't positive. She reached over and refilled her wineglass, her third of the evening, and took a sip. "No... there really isn't anything you shouldn't know about, why would you think that?"

I took the article about dad's divorce and slid it across the table. "Well I ran across this article on the computer and was thinking that maybe adultery was something you might like to hide, that's all." I watched her face as she picked up the computerized printout and read it. Her eyes grew wide in amazement and her mouth dropped opened as she sucked in her breath.

"Where the hell did you get this?"

"Off the Internet mom, I guess its public information." She took another sip of her wine then looked across the table with her deep blue eyes.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry that you found out like this, but it really isn't what it looks like, not really."

"What is it then mom? I mean the article says that you were having an affair, at least that seems to be what it is saying."

"Richard - this is not what it seems. I know what you must be thinking but you have to believe me I wasn't having an affair no matter what this article says."

"Really? Then why did dad divorce you?"

"Oh honey it's a long sad story and one that I really don't think we need to discuss tonight."

"I see. Does Cooper know all about this? I mean did you tell him about dad and your divorce?"

"Sure honey, Cooper and I discussed everything before we married. Why?"

"And he didn't have any problems with why you got divorced?"

"Richard, what are you getting at? Cooper knows everything about me and my background as well as what happened with your father so what's really eating you?"

I took the second article out from my pocket and slid it across the table and waited. I watched as mom picked up the paper, unfolded it and then read the story. At first her eyes grew wide, then I saw tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she continued to read the article. I continued, "So Cooper knows that you were screwing a high school student and he didn't mind that at all. God mom, that's very liberal of him, really. I didn't know that he had that quality in his makeup."

"Don't you dare talk to me that way young man!"

"How should I talk to you mother? How? How about I talk to you like your lover did, would you like that? I mean you must have had intimate personal conversations with that teenage student of yours. Hell mom, he's probably about my age, maybe we both have something in common."

"Richard that was different - and it was ten years ago."

"How could it be different, we're both about the same age? And I'm guessing that Cooper doesn't know anything about this, does he mom? You wouldn't tell your fiancée something like that, Christ he wouldn't have ever married you if he'd known about this, no he is just ah... to... to... conservative for that."

Her head fell into to hands and she massaged her temples, and then she looked up at me. "No honey, he doesn't know about this."

"My next guess is that you would like to keep it that way, right mom?" She looked up at me but didn't say anything, at least not right away.

"Are you saying what I think your saying? Are you trying to blackmail me Richard?"

I smiled warmly at her. "Why mom, what could you have that I would want?"

"Oh for Christ's sakes Richard, I'm your mother... you can't really mean... want... me to... that?"

"Want what mother?"

"You know God damn well what I'm talking about young man and I will not stand for it, now get your ass up from my table and out of my sight — right NOW!"

I pushed my chair back from the table and stood up. "Fine with me mom, what ever you want." I walked out of the dining room and down the hall and into my room. I closed the door but didn't lock it. I took off my clothes and wearing only my Jockey shorts I crawled under the covers. As I lay there in the dark I could hear mom cleaning up the dishes and then I heard her turn on the television. Two hours went by and I was thinking that maybe she had really decided that I wouldn't tell Cooper and I was starting to re-think how I could convince her otherwise. As various possibilities ran through my mind I heard a light knocking on my door.

"Come in."

Mom walked into my room, turned on my light and stood at the end of my bed and starred down at me. Her face had a pink flush to it from the wine she had consumed and she had rolled up the sleeves of her blouse when she washed the dishes. She was obviously mad but I thought I detected a small sign of resignation in her mannerisms. "Look Richard," she began, "It was ten years ago that I had an affair with one of my students. I'm not proud of it, but it happened. We were on a three-day field trip, six students and me. I had been helping this one young man with his algebra homework and one night he came to my room and asked to see me. He had his books with him and even though I was wearing only my old nightgown I let him in and we sat on the bed and worked on several problems. I'm still not sure of what happened but the next thing I knew he had my nightgown off my shoulders and was kissing my breasts and then things just got out of control. Your father, William, he didn't really like sex all that much and all of a sudden I was with this beautiful young teenage boy who wanting the same things that I wanted, and well, it just happened."

"How did you get caught?" I asked.

"After the trip, when we got back to McLean, he told some of his buddies and pretty soon his mother heard about us and she brought charges. He wouldn't tell the school or the police the truth but the school board forced me to resign and give up my credentials, then your father filed for divorce."

"OK, fine."

"OK, fine? Is that all you have to say? What do you want from me Richard?"

"Oh I think you already know what I want, don't you mother?"

She paused for a moment, not saying a word or moving, then she said, "Richard, I can't do that, for Gods sake, I'm your mother. Please don't ask me to do this."

"Do what mother? What do you think I'm asking you to do?"

"You know what I'm talking about Richard, don't make me say it."

"No I don't know. What are you thinking?" Her head bowed down, her chin touching her chest and her eyes were staring at the floor.

"Yo... you want... to f... uck me like that boy did."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks and dripping onto the floor. "Well you're partially right. Look mom, I love you, I really do and I want to make love to you and I have wanted too ever since I saw you in your bra and panties when I was 13. I've been jacking off to those thoughts of your partially clad body for two years now and I see this as my chance to make love to you"

"Oh my God Richard, I can't believe that! You have been fantasying about me for the past two years?"

"Come over here mom." I patted the bed beside me.

She hesitated, then walked up to me and sat down on the bed and looked into my eyes. "God I can't believe I'm even thinking about doing this. Would you really tell Cooper? I mean would you ruin our lives by telling him what I did?"

I took my hand and ran a finger over her tear-streaked cheek, and then I sat up and kissed her. "I love you mom, and that's all that counts." My fingers trailed down from her cheek and ran over the top of her blouse-encased breasts. "Oh, and Cooper won't ever hear about this from me, I promise you that." Mom sighed and I knew that the discussion was over.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.