Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

He almost made it on time. No more than a minute late, anyway. The biology teacher wasn't the type to notice, though, and just kept reading the notes that he was showing on the overhead projector.

One of the guys looked at him as he took his seat. "Late, huh?" he asked, a leer to his voice.

Jason nodded. "Yeah. I walked Kylie to her class. She's a nice girl."

Laughter. "'Nice' ... is that what they're calling it these days?"

Jason shook his head. "No, really. I wouldn't sleep with her even if she asked me to -- she wants someone who can be exclusive with her, who wouldn't want to sleep with anyone else. That's not me, and I wouldn't hurt her by sleeping with her anyway."

"Yeah, right. She turned you down, so you didn't want that anyway, huh? Never mind that tight, squeezable little ass or the fact that you had your hand up her cunt yesterday."

They were teasing him, joking around like they always did with each other, no different than ever, talking about girls just like they always did, but for some reason it irritated him this time.

Jason shook his head again. "No, really. If she didn't have that monogamy thing going, I'd be all over her, you know? Damn, but she's fine. But, you know, I'm not gonna be an asshole just to sleep with someone." He grinned. "I mean, why the hell should I do that when there's girls like Cristie and the cheer-leading squad around?"

"Dude ... she's a virgin. You don't getter tighter than a sweet little virgin cunt. Tell her whatever she wants to hear."

Jason looked at the guy like he'd grown another head. "No way am I that kind of asshole. I don't have to lie to get the chicks."

"Whatever. Someone'll get her eventually, why shouldn't it be you?"

"Because I like her, and I want her to be happy," Jason said. "I hope she finds the guy she wants some day. Meanwhile, I'll be drilling girls like Cristie up the ass. See? We're both happy."

"Not all asses are created equal, dude. If you don't want her cherry, maybe I'll try."

Jason looked at him and shook his head. "Dude, she's a friend of mine."

"Jase, man, she's just a chick."

"Dude, she's a person. If I leave a girl with tears on her face, it's cause she came so hard." Jason smirked, and dusted his fingernails on an imaginary jacket. "Been there, done that. I don't hurt girls.""

"It wouldn't hurt her to loosen up a bit. Hell, she'd probably get over that whole hang-up."

Jason shook his head. "Nah. I've known a couple of girls who were real prudes. Kylie's different -- she's really scared. Like a lot of people are about spiders. She'd just end up never having sex again. No way I want that on my conscience."

"I didn't say I was going to scare her ... hell, I'm not a monster. Just see if I can get her to put out."

"Nah, that's what I meant," Jason said. "I meant that if someone was to sleep with her, and then sleep around on her or just drop her, it'd really mess her up. I don't understand it, I mean it's weird, but she really thinks that sex is something ... I dunno. Sacred, almost. I don't get it, but it's real important to her."

"She'd get over it. Heck, all virgins are a little weird about their first time. Why the heck are you so weird about it all of a sudden? You fallin' in luuuuuuuv or sumthin'?"

Jason laughed. "Nah. But she's my friend, and I take care of my friends. I promised her that I wouldn't let anyone hurt her."

Another guy said, "Dude, if you don't want her, she's fair game. You know that."

He looked around. "Kylie is not fair game, got it? I'd take real offense if anyone tried to scam her into giving it up."

"Jeeze man, lighten up. A chick's a chick. They're interchangeable, you just said so yourself. She wouldn't blame you if Dave sweet-talked her into putting out. Hell, she might just jump you after he showed her she could."

"Guys, I mean it. Don't," Jason said warningly.

"Touchy touchy. I think you're spending too much time with all your blood in your dick. Fine, we'll leave your little pet alone, but you can't keep every guy in the world from wanting to lay her, you know. Especially with that tight little ass twitching down the halls."

Jason grinned. "She's not a pet, she's a friend. And thanks." He smirked. "And I'm not spending that much time with a hard on. I got two kick-ass blowjobs yesterday."

The teasing became more general as the teacher passed out Xeroxed copies of the lecture notes before the bell rang.

Jason found Kylie by her locker getting her Math books. The first thing he noticed was that her breasts were red and slightly swollen looking. Her hair was messier than he'd ever seen it, and she'd been crying, though she'd obviously made some effort to hide that particular fact. She glanced in the mirror on her locker door and started to reach for the hairbrush in her locker, then glared at her image in the mirror and closed it instead, not quite slamming it.

Jason frowned. "What happened, Kylie?"

Kylie jumped guiltily, as if she hadn't noticed him standing there. "What?"

"What happened?" Jason repeated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.