Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

The next morning, Kylie arrived just a couple of minutes after he did. She looked like she could have reasonably gotten away with calling in sick, with dark circles under her eyes and a distinct lack of energy in her step.

"Hey -- you okay?" Jason asked.

"Didn't sleep very well," Kylie said. "I think I'm going to pass out on my piccolo."

"Probably want to avoid that. Ready to get naked?" he asked.

"Of course not. But there's no avoiding it, anyway."

"Anything I can do to help?" he asked, ignoring the suggestions from the waiting audience.

Kylie shivered and shook her head. "I'll get over it. I'd better."

"You sure?" Jason asked. "Would it be easier if I undressed you?"

Kylie blushed as the crowd shouted their delighted approval. "Um. I don't know..."

Jason rested his hands on her shoulders. "Do you trust me?"

She swallowed hard, then nodded quickly.

"Okay. Look at me," Jason said. "Don't pay any attention to anything else, just me." He began to undress her, carefully, moving slowly so that she knew where his hands were, and where they were going, at all times. "I'm not going to hurt you." He slipped her blouse off of her shoulders. "You're okay."

Kylie started to shake, but took a deep breath, and kept her eyes on his face.

"You're safe," he said, kneeling down to unzip her skirt. "I'm not going to hurt you."

She put her hands on his shoulders for balance as she stepped out of her skirt, leaning forward so that the smooth skin of her stomach brushed his forehead. He automatically placed a light kiss on the skin under his lips, pulling back when she gasped but still noticing the way her stomach rippled as she shivered.

"Sorry," he said. "Force of habit."

"It's okay," she said, looking at him oddly, and her fingers tightened slightly on his shoulders.

He smiled, reaching up to tug her panties down, and she shivered again, tensing slightly before stepping out of them. He leaned forward to kiss her clit, but stopped himself just as she caught her breath.

He looked up at her, wondering whether she wanted him to kiss it, and leaned forward, keeping eye contact. She licked her lips, taking a deep breath, but made no motion to stop him, and when his lips brushed her clit her eyes flew wide and she gasped, hands squeezing his shoulders tightly before she stepped back, blushing, to the applause of the crowd.

Jason grinned at her, then stood. "Okay, now you undress me."

Kylie blushed at the wolf-whistles and hoots of encouragement, as if she'd forgotten that the crowd was there, and whispered, "Okay," as she reached for him hesitantly.

She tugged his shirt out of the waistband of his pants and half-way up his stomach, hands shaking, then stepped forward to push it up further, inadvertently pressing up against him as she tried unsuccessfully to reach up and around his shoulders to pull it over his head. She stepped back quickly when her nipples brushed his chest. "Um."

The crowd laughed, someone calling "Get a step ladder!", and Jason grinned, pulling the shirt over his head.

"I didn't think about that," he said.

Kylie swallowed hard, looking at the ground, and one of his teammates said, "Shoulda just picked her up. Taking it off yourself is cheating."

"Damn," Jason said, shaking his head. "I didn't think of that. Maybe next time." He squeezed Kylie's shoulder gently.

She bit her lip for a moment, then reached for his jeans. For a second, she fought with them, apparently attempting to unfasten them without accidentally touching the skin beneath, but they were tight enough that this was a hopeless thing.

Finally, she gave up, and slipped her little fingers in the waistband, pulling it out enough to unfasten the button, the back of her hand pressed against his stomach.

His erection was impossible for her to miss as she drew the zipper down along it, and her cheeks were flaming red as she had to get down on her knees to peel the tight jeans down his thighs.

She stood up as he stepped out of them, the front of her body brushing along him, and her hands shook as she reached for the waistband of his underwear. The elastic hung on the head of his cock, not sliding down smoothly.

"Easy," he whispered. Her breathing was fast and ragged, and he could see her heartbeat jiggling her breasts.

She nodded, and carefully tugged the waistband, easing it over the head of his cock. It stuck on the way down, the elastic having too much friction against the outward pressure of his erection, and she stopped, not wanting to hurt him but not sure how to avoid it.

"Just pull out the elastic and push it in a little," he whispered.

Her stomach muscles tightened, and she gave a tiny nod. Running her finger beneath the elastic, she slid it between the band and his cock, tugging the fabric with her other hand while she pressed him back with the first.

Someone in the crowd muttered, "Is it just me, or is it seriously hotter when it's a virgin?", and Jason frowned, making a note to watch for the people making such comments.

Kylie froze, her eyes locked on his face. "Did I hurt you?"

Jason shook his head, saying quietly enough that only she could hear him, "No, I was annoyed by that idiot."

She looked at him, obviously puzzled, and he realized that she hadn't heard a thing. Then she smiled quickly, nervously, and looked down, realized what she was looking at, and closed her eyes. She licked her lips and returned to the job at hand, sliding the tight band the rest of the way down and off, kneeling down to remove them, not realizing that her hair slid along his cock as she did so.

She opened her eyes and froze, seeing his cock just inches from her face. She stood up and backed away, very slowly, her eyes never leaving it until the first bell rang and she jumped, startled, her eyes sliding up to Jason's face. A lot of the tension seemed to leave her, and she blinked and shook her head a little, as if shaking off an unpleasant daydream.

Jason grinned at her. "Want me to walk you to class?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.