Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Class had already started when they reached the gym, though just the warmup. The Program rules allowed necessary protective gear, and the two were allowed a white mesh jockstrap and a sports bra of the same material, respectively.

Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately, from Kylie's point of view), the bra outlined and enhanced her breasts more than anything else, the slight roughness stimulating her nipples into hardness, and once she started sweating it went basically transparent.

The fact that running was a no-contact sport helped, and Kylie didn't do badly during the actual exercise portion of the class; the mandatory cool-down stretches at the end had her blushing bright red, and half the guys in the class walked hunched over as they headed for the locker room.

Kylie hesitated at the door, looking at the room full of naked guys, most with blatant erections, and Jason squeezed her shoulder gently. A couple of guys started towards her, grinning, but stopped when they saw Jason.

"What the fuck? Dude, you're supposed to be in the other room."

Jason shook his head. "Nope, we're staying together. This room today, girl's room tomorrow, and so on."

One of the guys looked seriously irritated at that, and another said, "Well, she's still got to stick to the rules, right?"

"Right," Jason said.

The guy smiled. "Then she needs to come on in and get in the shower. The big one."

Jason squeezed Kylie's shoulder again. "That's a reasonable request."

Kylie nodded unhappily. "Okay." She walked to the large group shower and ducked her head as she pulled off the bit of damp mesh. The boys gathered and watched with varying degrees of anticipation.

"Wait," one of the seniors, a football player named Steve, called when she had her arms over her head and the bra at about the level of her eyes. Kylie froze, closing her eyes.

Steve stepped up, letting his erection brush against her back. He ran one hand up her side, cupping her breast and rubbing the nipple. His other hand slid over her hip, teasing just above the sparse black curls. "Shh ... it's okay, sugar. See, you're okay. I'm not hurting you. Relax."

Kylie trembled violently as Steve's hand lowered to her waist, pulling her closer to him, and his other hand moved to finish removing the bra and lower her arms. "Easy now, you're okay." He ran one hand down her arm to her hand, gently but firmly, and lowered his head to nuzzle her neck. Kylie stiffened as he guided her hand down towards her hip.

"Easy, easy. I'm not going to hurt you. Just show us how you like to be touched, okay? That's all, just show me what you like. Pet that pretty little pussy just a bit and I'll let you go shower."

The other guys crowded closer, wanting a good view. Kylie was shaking, and it was obvious that Steve was practically holding her up with his arm around her waist. One guy reached for a breast and Steve glared him away, unnoticed by Kylie who still had her eyes slightly closed.

Steve kissed her neck, nodding as Jason mouthed 'Thanks', and Kylie's nipples hardened. "I ... I don't..." she stammered.

He squeezed her reassuringly. "Don't what, sweetheart? Don't play with that pretty pussy? Now that would be a damned shame, what with it being so sweet that every guy here is dying to touch it, kiss it. You don't have to put your fingers inside ... any idiot could see you're a virgin ... just pet it a bit."

"I don't know how!"

Jason stepped forward, catching Steve's eye for permission before reaching out for Kylie's hand. "Let me help, Kylie. You know I'm not going to hurt you, right?" He guided her hand between her legs, moving it so that she was stroking herself.

Kylie whimpered, and her whole body flushed bright red. Steve kissed her shoulder. "Good girl! Do what feels good. See how nice that feels? All soft and slippery? Who could resist playing with that?"

Jason began moving her hand in little circles, and she shuddered, giving a small moan. "No!" she said when he lifted her other hand up, clutching it to her chest.

"Easy, easy, Kylie. It's okay. You know I won't let you get hurt." She didn't let go, and he kept her fingers moving. She'd gotten the rhythm, and her hand was starting to move on its own, her hips making little circles that had the boy holding her sweating and breathing hard. Jason looked at Steve and mouthed, "Please don't come on her."

Steve nodded, gritting his teeth, and Jason mouthed, "Thanks."

Jason gently moved Kylie's hand across her breast so that her thumb brushed the nipple, causing her to squeal and twitch her hips, and the tips of his fingers brushed against her cunt lips, finding them wet and open. He moved his fingers back up onto her hand so that he wasn't touching her directly, and she whimpered, squeezing her thighs tight around their hands.

He slid her thumb across her nipple again and she gave a little scream, almost convulsing, hips thrashing as her chest flushed red with her first orgasm. He squeezed her hand around her breast and she squealed, bending over, wriggling so violently that she squirmed out of Steve's restraining arm and collapsed in Jason's lap. She lay there for just a second, eyes still closed, lips half-parted, breathing hard.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

A horrified expression stole over her face as she came back to earth, and she blushed all the way down her neck to her chest. She opened her eyes and looked at the locker room full of boys standing around, staring at her, some of them with recently spent erections still in hand. She moaned and buried her face in Jason's chest.

He grinned. "That was amazing."

"Oh god," Kylie whispered. "I can't believe I did that."

"Why not?" Jason asked. "Didn't you like it?"

"I ... I ... ohhhhh god," she said, squirming on his lap. He couldn't decide whether the squirming was from arousal or embarrassment.

He leaned down, whispering in her ear. "Look what you did. You turned all those guys on. You made them come, just from watching you. Think about how much power you had over them, to be able to do that to them..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.