Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Jason woke as Kylie stirred on his chest. “Hey, love,” he murmured.

“Jason? What ... oh, God, did I fall asleep on you? I’m so sorry!” She blushed, turning her face into his chest.

“It’s okay. You didn’t exactly fall asleep. You came so hard you passed out,” Jason said. “That’s ... well, I’ve never had anyone do that before. It’s the sort of thing that if I told the guys about it— I won’t, don’t worry— but if I did, I’d score major points.”

“You ... you don’t want anyone to know?” Kylie asked, quietly.

Jason blinked. “Hell, yeah, I do. But I didn’t think you’d want me talking about what we did. I mean, if you don’t care, I’d love to brag about making you pass out.” He grinned. “Make’m all jealous.”

Kylie sighed, relieved. “I thought you might be regretting it.”

“No. Hell no. It was ... damn. Just ... damn.”

“Is it always like that?” Kylie asked, uncertainly.

“Kylie,” Jason said slowly, “it has never been like that before. Ever. I don’t know ... maybe it’s that much better because we’re in love?”

Kylie hugged him, pressing her cheek against his chest. “It was amazing. I’m so glad it was that way for you, too. I was so afraid of disappointing you.”

“Love, if you’d disappointed me any less, you’d be calling for an ambulance because I’d be dead. DAMN!” He twitched his hips, and she gasped. “Too sore? Or would you like to again?”

“Ohhhh ... Sore, but I don’t care. I want it.”

Jason grinned at her, moving slowly, and she moaned in response. “Mmm ... Nice. Wait!” Kylie said. “I want you above me. I want to look up at you while ... while ... ohhhhh!”

He pulled her close, rolling them over in the queen-sized bed so that he was on top. “Like this?” He pressed all the way into her.

“Ohhh, yes. Yes, Jason! Just like that ... oh!” She opened her eyes and looked up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I love you!”

“I love you too, Kylie.” Jason kissed her, softly, gently, slowly sliding in and out of her. He gently bit the side of her neck. “Want me to give you a hickey so that everyone knows what we did?”

She shivered. “Ohhh ... Ye— No, not yet.” She must have seen the disappointment on his face. “Ohh ... yes you can, you can, just don’t stop!” Her legs wrapped around his thighs, pulling him into her. “Don’t stop.”

Jason moved faster, nibbling on her neck, not hard enough to leave a mark, on her ear, moving faster, harder, deeper into her. She squealed, her nails digging into his shoulders. “Come for me, love,” he whispered, his lips brushing her earlobe.

Kylie came completely off of the bed, her entire body supported by her arms around his neck and her legs around his thighs, and screamed, spasming around him as she came. He didn’t stop, shoving into her harder, pushing her down into the bed, slamming into her. She sobbed, writhing helplessly, her nails tearing at his shoulder, head thrown back, eyes closed, screaming again as the orgasms ripped through her.

Jason kissed her, hard, and she returned the kiss almost violently, nipping and biting at his lips before tearing her mouth away and sinking her teeth into his shoulder to stifle the scream that slipped out. He sped up, moving faster in her, pulling almost all the way out and slamming into her so hard they bounce back up off the bed, nibbling on her ear. “Go ahead and scream if you want ... just come for me. Come hard.”

She screamed his name, rising up to meet him. Totally out of her head with lust, she clutched at him, urging him faster, deeper, harder. Her cunt was squeezing him constantly now, pulsing along the length of his cock, clinging to it when it slid out. He stiffened, pushing as deeply into her as he could get, and came. She screamed one last time, her cunt rippling around his cock, and collapsed on the bed beneath him, shuddering and twitching.

He slipped an arm beneath them, rolling over so that she was laying on top of him, and pulled the blanket back up, covering her, as her eyes fluttered open.

“Mmm?” She shuddered. “Ooooh ... Oh, my.” Jason flexed his hips, moving his still mostly-hard cock inside her. “Ohhh ... whoah, love, oh, too much. Easy, easy...”

“Okay, love.” Jason stilled inside her, kissing her gently. She shuddered, relaxing again on top of him, wincing a bit as she moved.

“I didn’t mark you, but you marked me,” He said, touching his neck and checking for blood. “Now, about that hickey— did you mean it when you said yes, or when you said no?”

Kylie’s eyes widened. “Oh! Oh, Jason, I’m so sorry!”

“Don’t be.” He kissed her. “I think it’s neat. Would you like a hickey, so that everyone knows it was you who marked me?” He snickered. “Imagine Sherry’s face.”

She hesitated, indecision plain to see. “I ... I don’t know. The idea is ... tempting ... but— I’m trying so hard not to be possessive, Jason, not to be jealous.”

Jason grinned. “Kylie, it’s okay. Really. And ... would it help, knowing that even if I’m in econ getting relief from someone else that there’s physical proof that I’m yours?”

She squeezed her eyes closed, swallowing hard. “It’s ... it’s hard to think about. I know I have to. I can’t just ignore it, that’s not the way to make it work.”

He nodded. “Yeah. Just remember that this,” he twitched his hips, “is yours first, and everyone else is just borrowing it.” He laughed. “Want me to get your name tattooed on it? ‘Kylie’s Dick’.”

Kylie giggled. “No, no, that won’t be necessary.” She shook her head. “You are absolutely insane.”

Jason shook his head. “Nope. Just in love.” He nibbled on her neck. “I didn’t want to assume that you meant it when you said yes before,” he breathed. “But I think the idea of having matching marks is hot.”

“You ... you do?” Kylie tilted her head, giving him better access.

He nodded. “The thought of letting everyone know that we’re together ... that we belong to each other...” He bit just a touch harder, sucking.

“Jason,” Kylie sighed, a shiver running through her body. “Ohhh ... I don’t want to embarrass you, or trap you ... but if it’s what you want, if you’re sure...”

He kissed his way up to her lips, light little butterfly kisses. “I’m sure, love.”

“Ohh...” Kylie shivered. “Then yes, oh yes.”

Jason kissed his way back down, biting and sucking, lightly at first, then harder and harder. He was careful to keep it below the level that would hurt, and she shivered, goose bumps running down her arms. “Oh, yeah,” he said, lightly running his fingernails down her back. “I’m sure. No question there.” He stopped to examine his efforts. “Damn. I put it on the wrong side if we’re going to be a matched set.” He looked up at her with a serious expression. “I’m sorry, love, but I guess there’s no other option except for you to put one on me to match.”

Her eyes darkened from sea-green to pine, and she licked her lips. He could feel her body tighten beneath him, before she visibly stopped herself. “I don’t want to hurt you...”

“Go ahead,” he said, staring into her eyes. “I want them to know I’m all yours. They might be able to borrow me, but I’m not looking for a girlfriend anymore. I’ve got one.”

Kylie shuddered, squeezing him again. “Stop me if I hurt you?”

“I’ll stop you if you hurt me too much,” he said.

She sighed in surrender and pressed her open mouth against his neck, nibbling tentatively at first, but, when he didn’t object, sucked harder, holding his flesh between her teeth. She trembled, her little tongue working at the trapped flesh, her hips moving involuntarily.

Jason ran his fingernails lightly down her back. “Harder...”

She shivered violently, her cunt twitching around his cock, and she growled, deep in her throat, sucking at his neck, biting it.

“Yesss...” he hissed.

She whimpered, rotating her hips against him, and he flexed his hips experimentally, sliding a little further back inside her. She tore her lips away from his neck, moaning and tossing her head. Her legs slid apart, and she sank down over his hips, settling firmly down onto his cock and sitting up, out of reach of temptation.

“Don’t you want to mark me?”

“Ohhhh ... I did. You are!”

“Oh!” Jason turned his head. “You could do it again...”

She shivered, looking at him hungrily, and he turned back, looking her in the eye. He nodded once, firmly, and exposed his neck again.

Kylie moaned helplessly, and fell on him, burying her face in his neck. Her hips moved faster, fucking him harder, as her teeth found his skin. She trembled with the effort of controlling herself, forcing herself to bite gently, suck and lick.

Jason traced his fingers along her back. “Harder. Fuck me harder. Bite me. Prove I’m yours.”

She screamed, and he could feel her coming around his cock. Her teeth held him, and he could feel tension vibrating in her jaw. She kept moving, kept fucking him, riding out the spasms and not stopping as he raked his fingernails down her back, grabbing her hips and pulling her against him hard every time he slammed into her. She moaned, over and over again, the pitch rising with each moan, and as he drove her closer to another orgasm, her control slipped, and her teeth sunk into his skin. She came again with a muffled scream at the taste of his blood, and he stiffened, pulling her as hard against him as he could as he came.

“Oh— god— coming!”

Kylie tore her head away to scream at the top of her lungs, before collapsing on him again, unconscious.

Jason didn’t quite join her, but he didn’t have the energy to do much more than hold her. She lay there, exhausted, for over ten minutes before she stirred, her eyes still slightly dazed.

“Love you,” he said, kissing her gently, licking at her lips. “But you’ve got to do something that’s going to hurt. I’m sorry.”

“Mmm?”

“You’ve got to pull off of me. I’m sorry, Kylie. If I’d been thinking, I wouldn’t have let you make yourself so sore. But, well, you were laying on top of me and so hot and wet and tight...” He shivered. “I wasn’t really thinking. Forgive me?”

“Oh, Jason—” She broke off with a gasp. “Oh, my god. Oh fuck!”

“What?” Jason frowned. “Are you okay, love? What’s wrong?”

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” she said, starting to cry.

“Kylie? Love? What’s wrong?”

She reached up and her hand hovered over his neck, not quite touching. “I’m a m ... monster! Oh, god, I’m so s—sorry!”

Jason looked at her, confused. “Kylie? What are you talking about?”

She brushed her hand, feather-light, against his neck, and held up her blood-smeared fingertips.

“Damn.” Jason’s eyes widened. “Would you believe I didn’t notice?” He gently kissed the fingertips, licking away the blood. “It’s okay, Kylie.” He twisted his neck experimentally, then nodded. “Yeah. I’ve been hurt worse than this playing football— and trust me, playing football is nowhere near as enjoyable as making love with you.”

Kylie lowered her head to his chest, crying quietly. “I don’t know how I could do that to you. I love you.”

He pulled her chin back up. “I know you do. You lost control. Fuck, Kylie ... I was worried that you might not be able to enjoy sex. Do you have any idea how wonderful it is to know that I made you lose control that much?”

“But you don’t understand!” Her voice was choked with self-loathing. I liked it. Oh, god, I actually liked hurting you!”

“Kinky,” he said, kissing her again.

“Depraved! Monstrous! I’m as bad as He is!”

Jason grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him straight in the eye. “No, you aren’t. There’s a very big difference: I was willing.”

“You didn’t know! You didn’t know I was going to attack you like some wild animal ... how could you be willing?”

He sighed. “Kylie, how much do you weigh?”

“What?” She stared at him. “What kind of question is that? Besides, you were there, you know how much I weigh.”

“Did I have any trouble picking you up, any of the times I have?”

“Of course not,” Kylie said, shaking her head in confusion.

“Then do you really think I couldn’t have stopped you if I’d wanted to?” he asked.

She took a deep breath. “Jason ... yes, you could. But ... even if you were, even if it was worth it to you, that still doesn’t excuse it. Taking pleasure in the pain of someone I love ... I can’t imagine anything more evil.”

Jason shook his head, sadly. “I’m surprised, Kylie. You read ahead in every other class, didn’t you read ahead in sex?”

“I didn’t want to be in that class, Jason,” Kylie said. “It was required for my major, but it wasn’t a subject I enjoyed.”

He managed not to laugh, but just barely. “You mean there’s actually a class where I read more of the book than you did? Believe it or not, love, this is mentioned at the end of the book. It’s called sadomasochism, and it’s normal.”

“It is not normal to want to hurt someone, Jason.”

He grinned. “Get your book and I’ll show you.”

“I don’t care what the book says,” Kylie said. “It’s not normal! It’s wh-what He did t-to me! It’s not normal, it’s not.”

“No, it’s not the same,” Jason said, shaking his head. “He didn’t care what you wanted. You care what I want. Kylie, love, don’t you remember me saying I didn’t notice? Actually, that’s not entirely true. I felt it, and it just turned me on more, because I was so turned on. How often do you think a guy comes three times in forty-five minutes? Never, that’s how often. I liked it. I liked making you that out of control. I liked turning you on like that. Really.”

“R-really?” Kylie asked.

He nodded, his eyes never leaving hers. “Really.”

She blushed, looking down. “Oh. I ... over reacted, huh?”

Jason grinned. “It’s okay, love. I understand why.” He paused. “Um. Sit up, so I can see you?”

Kylie nodded, still avoiding his eyes, and pushed herself up on her hands. When she started to move her lower body, however, she gasped, collapsing against him. “Ow!”

“Are you all right?”

“Ah ... you were right,” she said, smiling weakly. “My ... um ... I’m sore.”

“How bad?” Jason asked.

“Um. Pretty bad.”

He frowned. “How about I roll us over so you’re on bottom, and then very carefully pull out?”

Kylie nodded, biting her lip.

He rolled them over as carefully as possible. “Ready?”

She took a deep breath, squeezing her eyes shut. “Ready.”

He flexed his hips, slowly pulling out, and she sucked in a breath as he slid free, releasing it as the head finally slipped wetly out. Blushing, she closed her legs to hide the wetness seeping from her, flinching at the pain the movement caused.

“Are you okay, love?” Jason asked.

Kylie reached up to touch his cheek. “God, Jason ... I’m not the one bleeding! I deserve a little pain!”

He held himself up on one arm, catching her hand with the other and planting a kiss on the fingertips. “It’s okay, love,” he said, worried. “You know, you did pass out each time. Maybe we should take you back to the doctor.”

“NO!” Kylie blushed, brightly. “No,” she said again, more quietly, “I’m fine.”

“Um,” Jason said, surprised at her vehemence. “You promise? No pretending you’re okay when you aren’t?”

“I promise,” Kylie said. “Just ... no, okay?”

“Okay, love,” Jason said. He turned his neck experimentally. “I probably ought to have you go over this with alcohol, shouldn’t I?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.