Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Kylie watched him, her eyes wide. She reached out and ran trembling fingers over the muscles of his abdomen, barely touching him, her gaze tracing the lines of his body.

“Would you like to unwrap your own present?” he asked, his hands paused at the waistband of his jeans.

She blushed. “You, please ... for me?” she whispered, her voice hoarse.

“Sure, love,” Jason said, smiling at her. He slid his underwear down with his pants, and reached for her hand, tugging her down so that she was laying on the bed. “Ready?”

Kylie swallowed hard, her breasts quivering with rapid, shallow breaths, and nodded, her gaze never leaving his face.

He knelt at the foot of the bed, bending to softly nibble on her big toe, sucking on it gently before kissing his way up to her ankle, then repeated the process with her other foot.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Kylie asked.

“Making love to you.” Jason said, nibbling his way up her calf.

“That feels nice...” Kylie whispered. “But I can’t kiss you if you’re way down there.”

“I know,” Jason said, grinning up at her. “I want you to just concentrate on feeling what I’m doing. Trust me ... you’ll like it.” He switched to the other knee, making his way up to the back of her knee, and sucked gently.

“Ooooh!” Kylie gasped. “O-okay.”

He kissed his way up her thigh, pushing her leg back and up and nibbling at the crease before going back down to the other knee, working his way slowly up, backtracking occasionally for a longer kiss or nibble, until he reached the top, nipping at it gently.

“Ohhh ... oh, Jason!” Kylie exclaimed, wriggling on the bed, her hands clutching at the blankets. “Oh, I love you...”

Jason blew on her clit gently, his mouth a fraction of an inch above it, and Kylie squealed and buried her hands in his hair, her hips thrusting up, pressing herself against his mouth. He sucked on her clit, his tongue making little circles, lapping at it.

“Jason! Oh god! Ohhhh ... oh please!”

He moved lower, sucking her labia into his mouth, pressing his tongue against her opening, then back up to her clit, not teasing her, but trying to ensure she came hard when she came.

Kylie’s hips thrashed up and down, side to side, her hands pulling at his hair. “Ohhh ... oh fuck!” she cried out, slipping into Tibetan, a long string of words ending with, “Please!”

Jason slid his hands up, teasing her nipples as he made long strokes with his tongue. She half-screamed, her nipples rock-hard beneath his fingers, moving her hips rhythmically, grinding her clit against his mouth, right on the edge, out of her mind with lust, begging in a mixture of Chinese, English, and Tibetan for him not to stop.

He pulled one hand down, teasing the opening of her cunt, pressing gently against her hymen while changing to quick sideways strokes with the tip of his tongue. She screamed, arching her back off the bed, tearing at his hair as she came.

He didn’t stop, didn’t let up, just kept going as she sobbed his name, shuddering and convulsing, curling forward, shoulders off the bed, then slamming back hard and writhing wildly beneath his mouth. She pressed against him, hands in his hair, holding him tightly to her, before suddenly trying to pull his head away instead.

“Jason!” she cried out, in between bits of Tibetan and Chinese. “Enough! Oh, stop ... oh! Please!”

He gave her one last lick, making her shudder violently, then raised his head up to look at her. “Like?”

“Oh God.” She shuddered one last time. “Ohhh ... th-that was amazing. I thought I was going to die, it was so good! Is that what a blowjob is like?” she asked, wonderingly.

“Um. Probably close,” Jason said. “But I think that may be better for girls than a blowjob is for guys.”

“Amazing,” she repeated.

He placed a gentle kiss on her clit, and she shuddered, pulling at him, urging her up his body, spreading her legs wide as he moved up. “Jason,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She felt tiny beneath him, fragile, as if he could crush her accidentally. “Please, now?”

He nodded jerkily. “Yes. Now. Would you like to be on top? That way you can control the pace.”

“O-okay. Show me wh-what I should do.”

Jason rolled over, pulling her on top of him. “Okay. Straddle my hips, reach back and aim me where you want me to go, and lower yourself slowly.”

She straddled him, somewhat uncertainly, her hands on his chest for balance, and shivered, her fingers digging into his chest for just a moment. “Talk to me,” she said, smiling tremulously. “Let me know it’s you.”

“I love you, Kylie,” he said, looking up at her.

She shivered again, rubbing herself along the length of his cock. “Jason,” she whispered. “I’m scared. Help me? I trust you, I want you, please...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.