Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Kylie slept through the drive, the sound of the engine soothing her back to sleep the couple of times she stirred. She didn't truly wake up until Rourke pulled into the drive and killed the engine, but when she did she stiffened, clawing at Jason's arms in the darkness, trying to get away.

"Easy! It's okay, love, it's me!" he said, holding on to her. "It's okay."

She froze, her breath coming hard. "Jason? It's dark..."

Rourke swore, flipping on the headlights and opening his door so that the interior lights came on. "There, honey, it's okay. Jason, you take her on in the house, and I'll keep these lights on until you get the house lights, okay?"

Jason nodded, holding Kylie tightly. "It's okay," he said, getting out of the car and carrying her to the house. "You're safe."

The door wasn't locked, and the light switch was right beside the entrance. When he flipped it on, it illuminated a short hall which ended in a large living area with a huge, overstuffed couch. The room was filled with luxurious, comfortable furnishings, giving it a homey, welcoming feeling.

"Where to?" Jason asked John, who'd followed him in.

"I'll have to make up the guest room," he replied. "Why don't you sit on the couch until Mandy gets back? I'll be right down the hall if you need me."

Jason nodded and sat down, holding Kylie on his lap.

"You can put me down, Jason," she said, hugging him. "I'm alright."

"Do you want me to?" he asked, returning the hug.

"No, but you've got to be getting tired of holding me."

He shook his head. "I could hold you all night, and I plan to."

She sighed, laying her head on his chest and cuddling close. "Good. I really didn't want you to let me go. I just didn't want to hurt you."

"You won't, Kylie," he said. "You won't."

"Jason?" she said, softly. "I didn't say it before ... but thank you. For everything."

He looked down at her, brushing her bangs aside with one thumb. "You're welcome. I just wish I could have done it a long time ago."

She arched her neck, rubbing her cheek against his hand. "I never expected anything to change. I never thought it could."

He bent down, kissing her softly. "It did."

She returned the kiss for a moment, but then the door opened, and she jumped, startled.

"It's just me, sweetheart," Mandy said, soothingly. "I got you some things."

Kylie relaxed, looking at the sack's filling Mandy's arms. "You didn't have to..."

"I wanted to," Mandy said firmly, sitting down in the floor by the couch.

"Let her," Jason said, looking down at Kylie. "People want to do nice things for you, Kylie. Let them."

"Let's see," Mandy said. "We've got some jeans and things, t-shirts, some sleep shirts, some jewelry and hair things, toothbrush, a comfy robe, and oh, I thought you'd like this chenille blanket, see how soft it is? We'll go shopping together, soon, honey, and get you everything you need, but I wanted you to feel at home as much as possible." She smiled at Kylie hopefully, only a hint of the nervousness she felt evident.

Kylie's eyes grew wider and wider as Mandy pulled the things out of the bag, and when she finished, Kylie burst into tears. Jason stared down at her, lost, and Mandy looked confused for a moment before her face softened.

She slid up onto the couch, wrapping her arms around the sobbing girl. "Shh ... it's okay, honey."

"You're being s-so nice!" Kylie said through her sobs. "Why? You ought to h-hate me! I d-don't deserve..."

"Yes, you do," Jason said. "You do."

Mandy hugged her, rocking her back and forth. "He's right. You do. I couldn't hate you. Why should I? You were conceived before I even met my husband. I always wanted a daughter ... you're the most wonderful gift he could have given me..."

Kylie slowly calmed, straightening and wiping her eyes. "W-why didn't you have one?"

Mandy sighed. "We wanted to, but ... well, I can't have kids. We thought about a host-mother, but ... I couldn't stand the thought that she might decide she wanted to keep the baby and win. We were going to adopt, once, but ... the real mother changed her mind at the last moment, and we couldn't stand to get our hopes up like that again."

"Oh," Kylie said, quietly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Mandy said, then smiled. "Now we have you."

Kylie gave her a quick smile, then hid her face in Jason's chest, and Mandy swallowed, regaining her normal composure. "Well. I'll carry all this stuff into your room, and we'll get you settled in. I know you're exhausted."

Jason looked at Kylie. "Did you get a chance to have supper?"

"Supper? I ... no. I mean, I'm not hungry."

"Well, I am," he said. "Will you eat while I do?"

Kylie looked reluctant, but finally nodded, and he smiled. "Thanks."

The kitchen was large and clean, the table a beautiful cherry-wood with matching padded chairs. Jason sat down in one, Kylie on his lap, and she giggled.

"Jason ... you can't carry me around and eat at the same time."

"You could feed me," he suggested, grinning.

She blushed. "Okay. But you'll still have to get food."

"I'll get the two of you something," John said, quietly. Neither of them had noticed him following them into the room.

"Thanks," Jason said, watching him put together a plate of cold fried chicken, dried fruit, fresh strawberries, and cheese cubes. When John placed it in front of him, he picked up a strawberry and held it to her lips.

Kylie blushed, letting him feed her the strawberry, and then hurried to feed him, offering him fruit, cheese, anything he'd eat. He tried to feed her as much as she fed him, but after only a few bites she shook her head, smiling.

"C'mon, you need to eat," he said.

She looked at the food skeptically, allowing him to feed her a few more bites of dried fruit, but then said, "That's enough."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.