Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Kylie shouldered the gym door open roughly, heading straight for her assigned warm-up spot and twisting her hair up on top of her head. It fell down over her face, and she growled at it in frustration. A second attempt met the same fate once she began stretching and bending.

"Fuck it," she said, startling everyone. "I need a mirror." She straightened and strode across the gym into the boys locker room, oblivious to the coaches' puzzled looks.

Jason closed his eyes, sighing, then walked over to where the coaches stood. "Can I talk to y'all for a second?"

The female coach raised an eyebrow and looked at his father, who nodded, still frowning. "Okay, in the office," he said, opening the door to the glass-walled coaches' office. "Keep an eye on our monkeys, Lori?" he asked the female coach, who nodded and leaned against the wall.

Jason followed his father into the office and stood there, not knowing where to start. Mike sat backwards on the chair, rolling it around to face him. "Okay, shoot."

Jason sighed. "I fucked up this morning, big time."

Mike kept one eye on the window, and Jason saw him relax slightly for a moment before his eyes narrowed and he turned back to Jason. "Fucked up how?"

"She undressed me, and I got a hard-on. On the way to class, she apologized and said she didn't want me to think she was a tease -- apparently some people have been telling her she was a tease for turning me on and not doing anything. I told her she had nothing to be ashamed of, that it was a compliment, and then I fucked up. I didn't realize it at the time. I told her that I wouldn't want to have sex with her, not because I didn't think she was beautiful or sexy, but because I didn't want to hurt her. I told her she was monogamous, and that was important to her, and that I'm not, and that's important to me, and that I wouldn't lie to her and promise something I couldn't deliver, or sleep with her even though I knew monogamy was important to her."

He stopped to catch his breath, and Mike frowned. "O ... kay?"

"When I caught up with her after first period, she wasn't herself. Stayed that way through class. I got Ms. Smith to send us to the library for 'research' so that I could talk to her." He took a deep breath. "I think that what I told Kylie might have been the worst possible thing I could have ... because apparently she likes me. You know."

Mike's mouth dropped open. "Ah. I see. And you didn't realize that she felt that way?"

Jason shook his head. "I didn't have a clue." He took a deep breath. "And what sucks, what really sucks, is that if she wasn't monogamous, or I was, well, you know I've never had a steady girlfriend."

"You could have had one anytime you wanted one, son," his father said. "Plenty of girls out there who would have been willing to take you on your own terms."

"I know," Jason said. "I never found one that clicked like this before."

Mike sighed. "I don't know what to tell you, son. I wish your mother was still around, she'd know, but I never was any good at that sort of thing. But, well ... there wasn't any need for you to know this before, but maybe it'll help. I'm monogamous. I would have been totally impotent with any other woman once I fell in love. But she wasn't, and after a while ... I didn't mind." He looked out the window again. "Hell, I don't know. At least she doesn't seem to be scared anymore." He grinned a little bit. "Scary maybe. I think she's got the whole boys' side in abject fear of setting off whatever bomb she's got ticking right now."

Jason turned to look. The female coach had separated the students into two sides and passed out boffer swords. Kylie was swinging hers nimbly and smiling almost predatorily. "Thanks," he said, sighing. "I'm worried, though. I'm afraid she's going to do something she'll regret, because she's upset. Or worse, someone's going to think it's okay ... after first period, in the hall, it was just like she didn't care. About anything. It was ... scary."

"Most guys aren't that stupid," Mike said. "And take a look ... she's not without friends, even if she doesn't realize it."

Kylie and one of the cattier cheerleaders had been paired off, along with half a dozen other couples, and the rest of the kids were gathered in loose circles around the 'dueling' pairs, watching and waiting their turn. Three people around Kylie were frowning as they watched her swipe viciously at the blonde. Two of them he didn't really recognize -- was the girl in her band class? -- but Steve was looking more than a little angry.

"She's fast, too. Damn!" Mike said, admiringly. "This school needs a fencing team."

"Dad, I had to talk a couple of the guys out of just pretending to like her to get her cherry. They'd take advantage of that in a heartbeat -- well, not the guys I talked out of it, but the others..."

"Do you think she's that stupid, then, son?" his father asked.

"No," Jason said. "But I think she's that upset. She was talking about just wanting to get it over with, about being tired of caring about her virginity and how maybe it would be better if someone just took it. She wasn't serious -- at least, I don't think she was. But she might not realize that some guy's not sincere, and then I'd have to kill him."

"Jase, you can't live her life for her. Especially not if you have no claim on her."

"I know," Jason said. He looked miserable. "But I don't want her to get hurt because of me." He looked away. "I promised her I wouldn't let anyone hurt her..." he said, softly.

"Jase ... son ... you can't save people from themselves. Even if you could, it wouldn't be right to do so. However much it hurts you, you have to let them make their own choices, even if you don't understand them, even if you don't approve. Whether you're a friend, lover, or parent, you have to let them choose," Mike said.

Jason sighed. "I know. I know. I'm just ... afraid."

"Being afraid is what ... caring ... is all about."

Jason looked out at Kylie. "I didn't mean to hurt her."

Mike sighed. "I know. You're a good kid, Jase. You wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. We all make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'll have a word with a couple of the senior boys who I know are good guys. They'll watch out for her."

Kylie swept the blonde's feet out from under her, landing the girl on her generous posterior with a thump. The blonde screeched, dropped her sword and started up at Kylie with fingers outstretched in claws. Kylie grinned, tossed the sword aside, and leapt. The female coach blew her whistle and ran forward, and the crowd moved to separate the two girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.