Jason and Kylie, Naked in School - Cover

Jason and Kylie, Naked in School

Copyright© 2005 by dstar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jason's the Big Man on Campus, the quarterback of the school football team despite being the coach's son. He sees the Naked in School program as an excuse for more sex. But there's something wrong with his Program partner...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Jason Brickland wasn't sure why his father had insisted on moving to this small town. It was a definite step down from the city they'd lived in before, and a definite step down from the school his father had coached at.

The football team wasn't bad, not really, just a bit ... unprofessional, in Jason's opinion. On the other hand, in a small town like this, there was a limited pool of talent available -- and at least the cheerleaders were cute, in a distracting and somewhat slutty way.

On the other hand, that was probably the result of the Program. His previous school hadn't participated, but he'd heard of it. He still had a bit of a problem really believing what he'd heard, though; blowjobs in class? Walking through the school naked, and getting fondled by girls?

If the rumors turned out to be true, he hoped he'd get a chance to be in it. Not that he had any trouble getting laid; he was the starting quarterback, and anyone who thought that he had the position because of his father rather than ability lost the idea after the first practice. His father was at least twice as hard on him as anyone else, making it very clear that if there was any bias, it wasn't in Jason's favor.

Still, he wasn't expecting it when he was intercepted on his way to his first class by a teacher and told to go to the principal's office. He didn't think he'd done anything wrong, at least not that would get him in enough trouble for a visit to the principal. Maybe there was a problem with his schedule?

When he got to the office, he found that he wasn't the only one called in. Sitting in one of the chairs in front of the principal's desk was a girl he vaguely recognized as being a sophomore, one of the brainy set. She was in most of his classes, but he wasn't sure he'd ever heard her say anything; she sat at the back of the class and didn't draw attention to herself.

Now, though, she was clearly terrified; her face was drawn and pale, and her hands were clasped tightly in her lap. He wondered what could be that bad.

Jason looked at the principal as he pulled the door closed behind him. "You wanted to see me?"

The principle smiled. "Come in, Mr. Brickland. Have a seat; you're not in trouble." The smile widened. "Neither of you are. In fact, I hope you'll consider this good news."

Jason sat down, puzzled. "Oh?"

"You two are going to be one of our first Program teams this year," the principal said, beaming at them.

Jason blinked, looking even more puzzled, before suddenly grinning. "Cool!"

The principal looked over at the girl as she made a strangled sound. "Now, Miss Reed, this isn't meant to be torture, you know. You'll be surprised at how easy it is. Your father was quite enthused about it."

The girl bit her lips, shaking. "I'm sorry, sir, but I can't do this. I just can't. You'll have to pick someone else."

Principal Davis shook his head. "That's not the way it works, Kylie. You know that. Your father specifically requested you be a part of the Program. He was quite concerned about you, and sincerely wanted to help, and we believe this will help you."

Kylie's fingers gripped each other so tightly they were white. "It won't. Really it won't!" Her eyes were wide with fear. "And -- and I won't! You can't make me!"

The principal sighed. "Kylie, honey ... we can. We won't physically force you, no. But if you do not comply, you will be expelled, understand? And you will only be allowed to return to school when you are ready to participate for two weeks. No make-up work will be allowed."

Kylie turned green. "But ... my grades! I have to ... you don't understand, I have to get a scholarship. Please!"

Jason grinned at her. "Then no problem. Just take off your clothes." He winked. "It's not like it looks like you've got anything to be ashamed of."

"It -- it's not that. I ... I just can't."

The principal sighed. "It is your choice, Miss Reed. But there are only the two options."

Kylie pulled her feet up and wrapped her arms around her knees, crying silently. The principal looked at Jason with a sigh. "Perhaps if you went first, it would help her to get over her nervousness a bit."

Jason nodded and stood, quickly removing his clothing. "Uh ... what do I do with these?"

"Hold on to them. You can put them in your locker for the day."

Jason nodded. "Okay." He looked at Kylie, who turned red and looked down at the floor, studying it intently. "Your turn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.