Leefstic - Cover

Leefstic

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Leefstic is a boy determined to succeed. He settles down to repair his ship on a barbaric planet. The insane natives call it 'Earth'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

The mountain facility was considered while my hand found and held Megan's. I had been missing from my race for three centuries and it would be a while yet before I could get back. Staying on Earth now didn't seem so bad. I would at least have a lot of interesting and varied company. The possibility of upgrading the Human mind would be the only way this would work.

The facility would look much like a base and this made me think again. Once in a while some of the older members of our race would want to settle down. This did not always mean going back to our home galaxy though. We would build a permanent base on a planet and begin to make more ships and breed crews to fill them. Message torpedos would come and go to the ships that left to explore and some would go back up the line getting and giving new information.

This idea startled me enough to think much harder on this matter. Our subconscious occupied a minor portion of our mind because we could actively use and control the vast majority of this organ. The Humans by contrast had some potential but their subconscious mind was by far the largest portion. Their conscious mind was only a few percent in my opinion.

Was my subconscious mind telling me to make a base instead? The two women made me feel whole. There was only one Seffra female on my ship and this was not enough to start a family never mind thousands of crew members and the personnel to run the base. Perhaps my mind was telling me to send out Humans or perhaps half Seffras to do this task. The devil's advocate came back with arguments to support this plan while the other portion of my mind fought to get the other views taken. I was very exhausted but the time the local star started to shine into the room.

Today was what the locals called Sunday and as such the family usually slept in. I didn't think this would happen today. I woke Megan up with a kiss and she was shocked until she remembered where she was and how she got here. "I am taking you back to your room. Your parents would not understand. We will still have our talk later." I threw my body over hers and when I landed on the floor I put my arms under the girl now covered in a sheet and I stood up. The pajamas and panties came with my PK and landed on her stomach. We were at the door before she even had the chance for two breaths.

I opened the door and walked down to what I knew was her room. It felt very good to be supporting this woman with my strength and I think it must have triggered some of my instincts for I knew that women were very strong themselves. I put her on her bed and then kissed her again. "Put my sheet back where it belongs. Take a shower and then dress. I want to try making breakfast." I backed up and walked from the room at a Human pace and knew she was admiring my butt.

My clothes were put back on even though I had worn them before. It felt odd but it was not that bad. The chef and the waiter last night had many ideas about the proper way to make good food. Margaret was the same way. The girls' mother was much closer and I read what she would do to please her family.

Bacon was in the fridge and other things were in a small pantry, a lazy-susan and a freezer in the basement. I stopped for only a second to work out each and every one of my moves and then worked quickly to get everything done.

The kitchen was getting full of strange scents. Not all were good but they were not all bad either. The parents both worked at the university so there was not that many times they had a really good home cooked meal. I kept track of the activity upstairs and slowed down to a Human pace when footsteps were heard on the steps.

Bacon was easy to do as was the sausage for I used my mental fingers to flip the portions of meat. Biscuits were made and a second batch had some bacon and cheese in them. The adults liked coffee and though I could drink tea I didn't want any. The two older children liked this beverage though and this I prepared.

Pancakes were also mixed and small portions of fruit were added. Orange juice was in the fridge for Tom and I would give it a try. Strong smelling vegetables along with other ingredients were cut fine then put into the contents of a dozen mixed eggs.

Megan came into the room and I said, "Have a seat Princess. I have made some breakfast. I hope it's good." The plates, cutlery and cups were on the table along with a small glass for the fruit juice. She smiled at me and a little worried at how she acted last night even though nothing happened.

Some of the mixed egg had been started in a small pan and judging when the time was right, I put this portion on a plate with the sausage and bacon along with the plain hot biscuits. This I put before her and then poured some more juice into her glass. I poured a few millilitres into my own then tasted it. The taste was alright but we had found many better in our explorations.

The girl now had shining eyes for me and I felt like I had to do a bit more. There were many songs I heard broadcast since coming to this system. The ones I liked came from operas or ones that were similar. One artist I liked had the name of Andrea Bocelli. He sang very well in my opinion though not everybody on the internet agreed. His songs were in Italian though some words were English. I didn't know if he spoke the language or mimicked the words but the music was nice. Singing in my own language would not be as well taken for it would bring on many questions.

I sat down on the other side of the table waiting for the second batch of biscuits to be finished and started to sing to Megan. I sang the song just a bit different than I had heard it but I sang it just as loud and as soft as it should be. My singing was easily heard upstairs and within seconds a light tread was heard quickly coming down.

Tommy came barging into the room and stopped. I continued to sing but now to him. I urged him physically to the table and seated him beside his sister. I began the boy's meal while continuing with my song. I put his full plate on the table just as the song ended. Before he could speak I started another of the songs but one just as full of love as the one before.

Margaret came into the kitchen and quickly looked around. I finished the song by seating her at the table. She was just about to speak like her son when I started singing in some similar songs in German. I tried to make these light hearted as I prepared the next breakfast. Sandra came down with her father and I continued in the same theme till I switched to some old Irish songs. Sandra's eyes sparkled at seeing me and she now felt at ease. I sang the Celtic songs with all the brogue I could put into them. When the meal was served I switched to a current song popular in Britain. I had a small meal prepared for myself and started to eat just as I finished the short song.

The children's eyes sparkled the most and then Margaret. Tom liked the music and didn't know what to do when someone was found singing in his kitchen.

He did say, "You have a very good singing voice Leif. Is it common in your family?"

"They can all sing. It is an alternate form of expression and we don't tend to have any relatives that cannot sing or play an instrument."

"What instruments do you play?"

This was a problem for I had not played any Earth style instruments though some were similar. The people of Earth simply didn't have the correct pitch and I had to sing off key to match their perceptions of what music should be. "You will have to see for yourself. I wouldn't want to be thought boastful."

I tasted the food between words and again found the taste adequate but too much salt and other ingredients were used that spoiled the taste for me. I was quite sure if the reverse happened, they would not find my food the best.

Tom then asked, "What are your plans for today?"

"My original plan had me going to Hawaii and then Japan before going to Europe. I have now decided to stay here though for a few days at least." I saw the children's mind change from horror to relief when I said I would be staying. "I want to buy some land in the mountains and build a summer home. I haven't put down roots yet."

"What about your education? There are some very fine schools in this area."

"I doubt very much if there is any school that can teach me anything. I have my own tutor and we have been together for a while now."

"What about your parents? Do they let you do as you like?"

"They know that I am competent and well able to get along or do what is required."

Margaret now spoke and said, "Sandra said you were trying to become an aeronautical engineer. You must go to school for this. Tom here is an engineer in the same field and actually teaches a course at Simon Fraser University. If you are still trying, it means that you have not achieved your goal yet."

I smiled and said, "I believe I have more than passed any tests. I was referring to my own standards that are much higher than what an engineering school would have."

Tom asked, "May we talk about what you know after you complete your meal?"

"If you keep an open mind, I am prepared to do the same thing."

The adults had more coffee and the two girls had some tea. Tommy and I had some juice. In between I cleaned the pots and pans. Margaret said, "I will clean those Leif. You don't have to."

"Is a robotic device to come behind me to clean? Is a mother's job to pick up after her children or guests? I haven't seen any robots in this house and I will not impose."

Tom took me downstairs to a room he had set up for teaching his best students when not at the university. Aeronautics was a minor facet when dealing with space craft. Dealing with an atmosphere had its benefits. It not only caused heating but took the heat generated away. It provided lift and formed a wall of substance that had to be pushed aside to move forward. Even the way we found to negate sonic booms was interesting.

Tom started quizzing me with some well known laws of his. I had to read his mind to find the Seffra equivalent. The math though was wrong in a few ways. The law was much too simplistic and I used a whiteboard to explain how it was actually different.

Tom thought I was wrong and I looked through his mind to find data that he had seen that substantiated my claim. Some of my mathematical models dealt in speeds that were from 33 to 76 times the speed of sound. I could not prove these laws and he could not disprove for no vehicle he knew of could possibly go that fast.

We talked about materials that could take the heat generated at such speeds and I talked about ceramics that had a certain construction that slipped through the air much easier. It weighed very little and was very strong. The additional shield protecting them was of course not mentioned.

Reactive engines were discussed next and I went back into our own history and mentioned the improvements that could be made with current Earth technology or with a bit of help from me.

Sensor technology was broached for both control and testing. Again I gave all the old technology that we had used in the youth of our race.

I had to teach him mathematics too because there were three branches that Humans had not found yet but would be useful in conquering space. Some of the other fields in mathematics I didn't mention, because it would just help them to kill each other. Given enough time, Humans would be welcomed into space. All that was needed was for them to grow up first.

Tom said, "You speak of all this as if it were understood when you were very young and now is just the same as building blocks for children."

"You are right on all counts. My family had done a great deal to teach me and I think I have been a very apt pupil. We as a family have spent a considerable amount of time learning. It has been going on for a great many generations. This activity had not been put forward as a way of furthering humanities military ambitions. Up till now it has been kept a secret."

"What has changed that would allow you to divulge some of your family's early findings now?"

"I want to get into space... and find my family. They left me behind and I plan on following them."

The man just stared at me and slowly collapsed into his chair almost falling in the process. It took a five minutes and he had still not said anything to me. Sandra came downstairs and knocked on the door then just entered. "Mom wants you upstairs to eat. She says you have been down here long enough."

Sandra waited but when we didn't follow she went upstairs alone. Tom got up and walked with me. He said in a whisper, "Your family's Italian?" He was thinking of my singing and the renaissance that started civilisation's last climb to enlightenment.

"My family has spread out for a thousand years and we are a lot more like Europeans in general than just one nationality." Tom felt vindicated in his feelings for he now believed me to be part of a very large family that must have been very powerful. We then must have kept our knowledge to ourselves. Research was expensive so we must have then been the power behind the thrones of Europe and been very wealthy in our own right. I allowed his mind to justify how this must be for there had to be nobody in the galaxy except Humans that were able to get here for thousands of years. Humans are such egotists even when they try to be humble.

There was a lot of talk around the table but Tom replied in very short sentences. Margaret seemed to know something was wrong and tried to draw her husband out. Soon the children saw the change and their mood changed too.

Margaret turned to me with a serious expression and asked, "What happened down there?"

I said, "Too much information being passed too quickly to assimilate. I have my own views on how a very highspeed aircraft functions. There are a lot of differences and they take a bit of time to see how the two schools of thought work together. I have been working on some new fields of mathematics and I explained some of those. I mentioned how they work well with the engineering and materials I mentioned. I think that your university could be very popular soon and even established engineers will come for more courses if this were taught."

"Why would they do that?"

"Some of the things we discussed are not common knowledge. Only two people presently know about them." It took a moment but they soon saw who the two must be. Tom looked up from his plate and did smile a bit but not too much. He was still trying to digest what he heard and what he thought about me.

Sandra said, "Dad, you had Leif all morning. I want him this afternoon."

Tom was going to really object but Margaret put her hand on his arm. He looked at it and then thought a lot before agreeing. "Have a good time." He looked at me and he figured his daughter was safe if I was with her.

Megan blurted out, "We were going to talk too." It was said so piteously that even the parents saw that the girl was infatuated.

Tommy said, "I wanted to play soccer. We have a game today. I wanted to how him how good I am." He obviously wanted to make me proud of him and at the sport he chose. His speech too sounded full of pity.

"When is your game Tommy?"

"Five and it lasts an hour but I wanted to show you some of my tricks."

"From five till seven I will be watching you. Your sisters will be with me. Your parents are cordially invited and we will go out to eat after." The boy was all smiles at hearing this.

I turned to Sandra and said, "You have me for two hours till three o'clock. Your sister is next, till five. I have to find a place to do some research but it may as well be tomorrow. I looked at Tom and asked, "May I play upon your generosity and stay here another night?"

The children were all for this. Tom was to and said, "Certainly."

Sandra grabbed my hand and took me out of the house. We just got on to the sidewalk when she asked, "Was daddy angry at you?"

"No, more like I told him that some of the things he studied were not completely true. He has to rethink many of his theories. When he's done he has to work on the three new fields of mathematics I explained to him. They're not that hard to understand but doing three and then working on engineering will be too much for him to do alone. He doesn't want to tell any of his colleagues that I helped him either because it would lead them to me and then a lot more questions I will not answer."

Sandra started to use her head a bit more than usual and then said, "You know more than daddy about that? How's that?"

"Yes, I know some things more than your father. My family taught me. I even have my own private tutor and she is very intelligent. I am afraid what my family knows happens to be much more than what the rest of the world knows. If the knowledge gets out, then some will try very hard to find out everything in my mind. I don't want to give matches to children Sandra."

"Oh... What about us?"

"Us?"

"I mean... first you saved me. Then I think I fell in love with you. I think my sister did too and she doesn't even know you."

"I like your whole family Sandra. I just don't know if it will work though. You are beautiful and use that to get ahead. I see a woman as somebody that I would have something to talk about. Your marks allow you to pass your grades but not to get ahead. You can easily get better marks but you are simply not driven to do so."

I stopped and turned Sandra to me and held her hands "You see before you a person actually slightly younger than your sister. I have studied engineering since I was two and a half. Languages and minor amounts of math were before that. I have so many secrets in my head that if the world learned just a few they would be used to kill the rest. This same knowledge is not complete and I need to learn more and more. Finally, Sandra, I am a person driven to succeed. This is the most important thing in my life. Family is important but they come second unless they are there working towards the same goals."

Sandra said, "I can learn. You said yourself, I'm smart. Just give me the books and I will learn all I can... just stay with me." The last sentence was said with tears in her eyes.

"If that were possible then there is the problem of your sister. I know for a fact that she will do the same thing for the same benefits. Am I to shun her?"

She sniffled a lot then said, "You... can have her too if you want. You can have anybody just don't leave me." She really broke down now and cried. I turned her around and brought her back to the house. I hoped my experiment would work, otherwise the girls would take a long time to get over a broken heart.

Margaret saw us as we came in the door. She raced over and held her daughter. She looked at me and asked, "What happened?"

I gave an honest and concise answer by saying, "Sandra wants me. I have a duty that would come before family. The only time they would be on equal footing is when my family and I are working toward the same goal."

Margaret was starting to understand and asked, "Would you take Sandra if she tried to gain the goals you want?"

"There is a very wide gulf between us. I don't know if it can be crossed. There may be a way and I intend to try if she is willing. The second problem is that your other daughter thinks the same way and will react the same way too. Neither daughter expends too much effort at learning. I think you should go downstairs and talk to your husband about my family. I was not raised the same way you or your family were. Gaining knowledge has been our primary goal for a very long time."

Margaret didn't know what to do but then rushed downstairs to find out. I took the very distraught Sandra upstairs to her room. I stood her up beside her bed. I opened the window for fresh air and then returned to the girl. I began to unbuttoned her clothing and the girl meekly assisted me in my efforts. Her crying though had stopped. When I got to her naked skin I said, "Lay down on the bed." She did exactly and I said, "I will be back in a moment," then bent over and kissed her tenderly.

I went back downstairs and found Margaret looking for us. I said, "I put Sandra to bed. In a moment I want to join her."

The woman was very shocked at this admission. "You what?"

"I am going to make love to your daughter. When it is done she will feel much better. I suggest that you send your husband and Tom out on a long errand."

"Why?" She asked suspiciously.

"Sandra is going to get vocal. I want you to know that she is not being hurt. I think I can keep her conscious enough to last for an hour or a bit more. She will simply not respond after that."

She whispered to me, "What are you going to do?"

"I already told you. I will make love to her but she will not be able to take it. When she is revived she will faint again and again till she will not awaken till late."

The woman just stared at me with an open mouth. I continued, "Bring Megan, she is a virgin but will get the same treatment some time in the future. They will be able to deal with me much better after that."

"You want my other daughter too?"

"Both of your daughters want me, Margaret. Let Sandra have me with you watching so you are satisfied that she is not hurt. Now send Tom away for a few hours."

Margaret ran the ideas through her head. She lived through her daughter's modelling. She loved me herself and in a way could live through her daughters when they had sex with me. She knew that I was very intelligent and destined for something great. She assumed that this would just be on Earth. Her talk with Tom allowed her to find out that I was linked to very old money and power. She only hoped that I would keep at least one of her daughters. They would one day marry and she hoped that I would be a son-in-law.

She turned and hurried down the stairs, her mind already thinking of the errands she wanted her husband to do. I went into the linen closet and brought our a stack of hand towels and a few thick bath towels. I carried the stack into Sandra's bedroom and put them on the floor. I smiled at Sandra as I did this. She was not sure what I was going to do but she would go along with it no matter what it was.

"Just a few minutes more Sweetheart," I said then left the room to get a chair out of the room I used and one from the hall. I put them in Sandra's room facing the bed from one side. She didn't understand the reasoning but didn't care either.

When this was done I closed her door and sat fully clothed on the bed beside her. "We are going to make love Honey. It will be much more intense than you have ever imagined before. I know you are strongly attracted to me. I am attracted to you just as much." This brought a big smile to her face.

"If this love making works as I hope it will then you will be a lot more like me. Given a bit more time we will get a chance to know each other. That is when we can see how compatible we really are. After that the universe may be ours."

"I will do whatever you want Leif. Do you want me to suck you? Other boys like that." She said this with a coy smile then looked away.

I smiled at her warmly, "I will give you a chance later. First I have some magic to show you."

She didn't expect this and excitedly asked, "What?"

The boat was outside and the matter transmitter was barely able to put a med unit in my hand after I walked to the window. I showed the unit to Sandra and she smiled at it appearing. I walked a few steps to her and sat on the bed again. The unit stayed in my hand till she was put asleep. Then it went over her body much better than the day before. It stayed and worked a considerable amount of time on her head. An idea came to me and the unit went over her skin to rectify the microscopic problems on her face. With enough work she would even be beautiful by Seffra standards.

I heard voices outside and then used my mind. Margaret was very excited sexually and sent the men folk off for a series of errands that should take a day, not a few hours. For this next part it would be better if Sandra continued her little nap.

The shower started then the other one. It looks like Margaret was giving her daughter pointers in keeping a man happy. I pulled back the sheet and then had the med unit work on Sandra's nipples and breasts. They were not big but I wanted them to last and not have her breasts sag after just a few years. The nipples though had to be more sensitive. The sheet came down further and the med unit worked on her mons. The clit was much too small and needed to grow and become more sensitive. I didn't like coarse hair though. I could live with the fine hair now. The med unit worked on the follicles and they now died. The connective tissue dissolved at the roots.

I used my hands now to wipe away all the coarse hair on her mons. This went into the garbage can beside the bed. My PK removed the rest and this too was disposed of. She was now bald as the day she was born.

One shower stopped and in a minute the next one did too. The med unit went to the far corner of the room and waited on the floor. I awoke Sandra with a kiss and a small stimulation to her mind, "Did you have a nice nap?"

"I don't know why I went to sleep. I'm sorry Leif. I didn't mean to."

I kissed her again and felt guilty. "I put you to sleep to fix you a bit. If you put your hand between your legs you will find something different. Her hand didn't find any hair but touched too close to her clit and she had to stop right away or have an orgasm.

"Oh, I think I like being bald there. It makes me much more sensitive."

A knock came to Sandra's door and I said, "Come in." Sandra was very shocked at this and then more so when she saw her mother and sister dressed in robes. I turned to Sandra and said, "I want this to be special. I invited your mother and sister to our love making. This is the way I think this has to happen."

Sandra still harboured thoughts of a standard Human marriage but really didn't mind too much if there were visitors. I said to the two, "Please have a seat." Once they were comfortable I started to remove my clothing. This time I inflated my penis to man size but still flaccid. When my pants came off, Megan was shocked. Her mother thought it was just seeing a penis for the first time. My position did not allow them to detect my missing scrotum.

I turned around a bit for the ladies so they would get a chance to see some of me first. I climbed onto the bed beside the now covered Sandra. I pulled back the hair over her ear and started to make tender love to her lobe. This lasted till I went to her neck then her throat. They were studying me and still had not noticed that I had no external testicles because I hid behind Sandra. Sandra turned onto her back to give me more room. I was very patient and slid the sheet down a bit at a time and kissed what was newly exposed.

Sandra wanted me to hurry but this was all part of the plan to get her to think better. It worked well because I loved making a lover beg for me. The first kiss to her breast gave her an orgasm better than any she had before and I had not even touched her nipple yet.

When she stopped thrashing, I moved to the other breast and the same thing happened with the loud exclamation, "OH GOOOOOD!" Her neck muscles stood out and her face looked like a rictus of pain. Her abdomen was taut and her legs came up into the air.

When she recovered I removed the sheet and then got off the bed to get a small towel. I separated her legs and bent them back before putting the pad under her butt. She was already wet and I knew she would get considerably more.

Standing on the floor now I worked on her body. My mind now had to work on her pleasure centre to keep her from having an orgasm. For this experiment to work, she had to want me so hard that her brain would make the same type of jump that I had found impossible to do.

This time I worked around a breast with my lips while the hand occupied the other. Sandra was gasping in want now. She begged and pled for more and I had hardly begun. I latched onto her now sensitive nipple and this was almost enough to defeat me. I backed off and tried again and again.

Sandra's mouth wouldn't work for her now. She had drool coming from both corners. I worked down her abdomen before climbing on the bed between her legs. Instead of thrusting into her with my penis, I used my tongue.

The first lick even though was too much. I didn't touch the clit but Sandra's hands came out and held my head in place with hysterical strength. Her orgasm was so intense that her muscles all tensed up at the same time. She made two weak thrusts with her pelvis and collapsed unconscious on the bed.

Both of the other women were using their hands on their clits and breasts and had their own orgasms. Their housecoats were open for all to see if they chose. They were not really here now and the med unit had started long ago on Megan and started to remove diseases but at the same time worked on her mind.

I got a bowl and half filled it with warm water. A damp cloth was used on Sandra's face and she opened her eyes and just hugged me with more love than she and ever given anybody before. She rested a moment before coherent thoughts came from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.