Leefstic - Cover

Leefstic

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Leefstic is a boy determined to succeed. He settles down to repair his ship on a barbaric planet. The insane natives call it 'Earth'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

Once outside the building Megan stopped and said, "The man we just spoke with is dying. I stopped his heart with my fist. You are now free to do as you wish. I am afraid you are too naïve for the big city. People wait around these kind of places looking for young men and women that they can prey on."

The boy was panic stricken and asked in a weak voice, "What am I going to do?"

"I have a job for you Christopher. That is why I came to get you. It is much better than your home life but you will still have to go to school. You will still have someone in authority over you but they will understand you much better than your family did."

The boy digested this and hadn't come to the realisation that the beautiful young woman had known his name and family situation yet.

Megan continued, "In a seventy four seconds a policeman will come out of the door beside us looking for me. He will think the man died of a heart attack but still want to question me about what I said. Do you want to be here when he comes out?"

Christopher had minor troubles with the law and said with wide eyes, "No!"

"Then let's move." Megan carried the suitcase with all of Christopher's worldly goods. She ducked into the bus entrance as the policeman came out the door and looked around.

Christopher relaxed as he saw the woman in front of him put a lock of hair back into place. The boy had a chance now to come to some of his wits and asked, "How did you know me?"

Megan smiled and said, "Oh, that is easy, I simply read your mind."

The boy just looked at her and didn't know what to think. This would usually be a joke but he heard in his mind, "Oh, it isn't a joke. It is much easier to read minds and to speak this way. Everything is much clearer. I know that you lusted after Marcy in your class but never did anything about it. You also have seventy three dollars and sixteen cents in your pocket along with that watch your grandfather gave you."

In a few seconds Megan smiled more and said, "You are thinking that I have nice breasts but you were also thinking of my jacket and the pocket over my left breast." The boy turned very red and hung his head.

Megan laughed quietly and held the boy's head up with one hand. "I like when nice young men appreciate my body but I am sorry to say that I am already married. Now Chris, do you want to take my offer of a job or do you want to try to stick it out on your own. I will leave if you don't want the offer."

"What do you want me to do? I know to fix some cars and bikes and do a little electrical work. I worked in a greenhouse for a few months."

Megan said verbally, "You have to be trained first. I cannot give you the job details for they're a secret. I can only tell you that you'll not be forced into having sex. You will not be beaten or ridiculed. You will learn though and far more than you ever believed possible. When that is done you will help us with a large project. I can tell you that when you find out what it is you will be very happy for accepting."

The boy smiled and said, "Ok," in his mind for Megan was still gently holding his jaw.

"Good, Chris. Now let's get a cab and check out the train station and the airport."

"Why?"

"I need far more help that just you can provide. Let's catch a cab first and I will talk as we move."

The train station was one thousand four hundred and thirty metres away and much closer than the airport. Megan explained some minor points in the cab without the driver hearing a thing.

"Part of the project is actually construction. After that a great many specialities will be needed and you will have to learn some of them. You will have access to a great many educated minds to do what is needed. Our library is entirely in a computer and it is easy to search through it for assistance."

"What are we building?"

"Perhaps your home but it is more than that. You are just having to wait and see."

"What more help do you need?"

"There are a lot of people that have the kind of temperament we need. You read once about a field around living objects. This field I can see and know just by looking at it what you are like. You work hard once you get the urge to do something about it. You are fairly honest and think that a family should be strong. You also have a sense of fairness and try to help those less fortunate. I just have to look for a similar field around others to know what they are like."

Off the subject Christopher asked, "Did you really kill that man?"

"I sure did. He liked your bum too much and he has hurt and killed for his lusts before and would continue to do so. There is just no way that this sort of person can be removed from society without someone being able to read minds as I do."

Christopher's suitcase went into a rental locker, while Megan began to search for anybody that may be useful. Christopher saw how the beautiful woman concentrated on what she was doing. He in turn wondered about his commitment to the woman that had said that she had just killed a stranger. She certainly was right about reading his mind so it was very possible that she had read the other two guys and the man too. There were people in Ottawa that liked boys but whether they would rape them or not was not mentioned in local gossip.

Soon Megan sat the young boy at a snack bar and handed him some money. "Eat what you want. I know you're hungry."

Twenty minutes later after a train pulled in Megan came back and said, "No more luck. I just got one little diamond in all this chaff."

Christopher smiled and Megan pulled him to her side. Out loud she said, "We have to hit the airport now." Another taxi took them across town and to this destination.

This area took longer to search but again it proved fruitless. When Megan came back she said, "Well there are a lot more places to check but they are small. I can do them later and maybe it would be good to get you squared away in our home. There's a room for you and probably a much better meal than what you were eating at the train station."

Another taxi took them to a nearby hotel. The building was new and very high but they didn't enter. Megan led the boy around to the parking lot and she opened the door of an old Volkswagen Beetle. For some reason Christopher felt let down but he did get in after stowing his suitcase.

Megan drove out of the space and then into a small industrial mall nearby. When it was safe the boat became invisible to an external viewer. Megan said, "Christopher, when you first saw this vehicle you were upset." The boy began to lie but Megan stopped him. "It's fine. Just remember what you thought at that time so you could tell your children one day."

Christopher didn't understand but he noticed that the scenery outside was acting oddly. He moved closer to the window and now saw what looked like the large buildings start to getting shorter. In mere seconds they had shrunk to pinpricks. Mist shrouded the view then all he could see was the mist below him. Looking up he saw the stars clearer than he had ever seen them before.

He turned to Megan with his mouth open. "What happened?"

"My slow old Beetle took off from the Earth at ninety gravities. In a moment you will see your home for the next while." She knew that the boy was very worried. "Christopher, you are completely safe. You are in no danger from me or the elements."

They circled a portion of the Earth and had climbed appreciably in orbit. A minute later they were very close to the moon but Megan flew to the ship being built above its surface.

At fifty kilometres Megan said, "I was born on the Earth the same as you. My parents were just as Human as yours are. I fell in love with a crazy alien and so did my sister. Now we are building this ship to go exploring. What we are offering is a chance to learn things far advanced over anybody on Earth. You will help us complete this vessel and if you are lucky you may get a chance to join her crew one day."

The boy didn't answer for he couldn't do so. Thoughts raced through his mind and new ones cropped up. He had no chance to actually complete a rational thought. Megan drove close to the skeleton of the ship but there was nothing familiar to judge the size.

When the short tour was over she drove to the moon and slowly settled through the large dome. When they came to rest beside a Mercedes van, Megan said, "This is home. The gravity here in my Volkswagen is the same as Earth but when you get out you will find it quite different. Just walk slow until you get used to the strange feeling I called some family and they will be here soon."

Megan got out and had to help the boy from his seat. He was still too stunned. He did look up when some girls ran up to the clearing then slowed to a walk. Some were carrying very small babies but other normal babies were running with the older girls. Some of the younger ones were naked.

Megan smiled at the girls and took the youngest child in her arms. She took a few moments to introduce each of the girls and say verbally a few polite words about each.

The girls spoke poor English but to Christopher's ears it had a delightful accent. His first steps reminded him to walk carefully and one of the girls took his suitcase and one of his arms. Another girl took his other arm and now he felt very uncomfortable but in a nice way.

They all walked slowly and they talked all the time about those things on the trail or just off of it. The lake was beautiful and he saw more naked girls but these were older. They waved at him as if it was an everyday thing to go around with no clothing. Things went slower here now for he had to be introduced to the girls that hurried to meet him. The girls giggled and Christopher was upset because it had to be the erection that he had.

He was actually happy to get moving again though he was getting the hang of walking in less gravity. When the house came into view he found it to be monstrous. The girl holding his left arm said, "The building has a very large basement and even a basement under that." All of this was in the delightful accent that he had grown to love in the short time he had heard it.

It was good that the girls were close for he almost stumbled as his weight started to return to him. In a matter of only ten strides he was back to what it was on Earth.

On the patio in front of him were two more very beautiful people with three boys and a girl.

The woman that brought him here took him over to the new group and said, "Christopher, this is my husband Leif."

I stood and shook the boy's hand and said, "Hi Chris. It must have been quite a shock to find yourself on the moon?"

"Ah... hi. I was really scared especially at first."

"You will get used to it. You already know my wife Megan and this lady her is my other wife Sandra. They are not only both very beautiful but they are sisters. You can easily see the family resemblance. I can see it in our children." I put my hand behind Christopher to guide him to do what was right and take a few steps so he was in front of her.

Sandra smiled and extended her hand. Christopher was uncomfortable because he had not learned very many of the Human graces from his parents. Sandra coached him along then introduced each of the four children that were sitting with us.

"These children have just been here eight hours longer than you so they have lots to learn. I have no fear that in just a few weeks you will be running around like the girls you met and you will be just as happy. Now why don't you sit with us and enjoy a meal. We eat informally here most of the time but it is always nice to have a good sit down meal too."

The boy was given a seat and Megan handed me the child she was holding and went inside to get some food for them.

In the coming week we found eleven more boys coming to us. The women followed Megan's lead and looked at more bus stations. One potential pimp was discovered but this one was lucky and only ended up in the hospital.

The boys worked hard when they found out that their level of accomplishments was directly proportional to the amount of time they could have with the girls. The same went for the girls though they also had the duties of watching our children. It would not be long before the boys would have to do the same thing.

Telephone calls were made to the boy's parents to let them know that their sons were safe. Many didn't care and others had not known anything about their son for up to eleven months. Some seemed to be relieved that they were safe. Some wanted their sons back home but they were told that this would only happen if the boy wanted it.


We stayed with engine design and followed a less than analytical approach in doing so. Here we worked with our designs then tried variations of them. When the results came in we just followed up what could be done to improve the engines.

Some of the engines we made led us to many more blind alleys. Some were much too dangerous for they produced some very hard radiation that could be detected far from the source. Others blew up very spectacularly with much lower power settings. Some promising leads turned sour when we found that we could not control the engine the way we needed. Even with all our losses we were still making progress. Engine longevity was very important too for there was just no way we could pull into a handy repair centre to replace a worn or defective unit.

Some designs looked promising but I held off making the full scale units for I wanted to see how far I could push the systems before going into full scale production of the main drives.

Sandra went back to Vancouver and had and in-depth talk with Ronny. In the preceding hours Sandra had used her aura, voice and body language to let Ronny know who was the dominant and who was the subservient member of this group.

Ronny was almost into that form of mind already and seemed to revel in her new role. Ronny was taken to some of the better stores and Sandra talked in front of Ronny to the salesclerks about her inadequacies and especially poor choice in clothing. This was done only after finding that the particular saleswoman in front of her was into dominance herself.

Sandra had scanned all of the employees of each business until she found what she wanted in this particular store. This one had her name on a small plastic tag hung from a tastefully designed dress.

Ronny felt not only humiliated by the continuous comments but she felt a surge of excitement flow through her as her name was debased. With only the salesclerk with them at the back of the store, Sandra said, "What do you think of Ronny's breasts Cassy?"

"They look all right to me," the tall brunette said. She wondered what this was all about.

"Ronny take off your top."

"What?" She asked quietly.

"I said, 'take off your top, ' I want to show Cassy your breasts."

Ronny struggled for a moment then looked around before complying. There was a rack of clothing that would keep her partially concealed. When the garment came off, Ronny was not surprised when Sandra said, "Take off your bra."

After only a quick look Ronny reached behind and undid the snaps and let the bra now hang from the hand not holding the top.

"What do you think of her breasts now?"

Cassy got close and put a hand on Ronny's shoulder to look at each of the woman's breasts. "She is still young and they don't sag much."

"She needs to be regularly exercised She is not only lazy but she has a problem with letting anyone use her. Everything seems to be wired directly to her clit. Pinch one of her nipples and see what I mean," she ordered.

The woman didn't even look to Ronny for permission but only to Sandra. Her other hand touched Ronny on the bare midriff thin slid gently up to caress the breast then roll the nipple between her finger and thumb.

Ronny shook at the touch then pushed her chest closer to the hand that was making her feel so good. The woman saw how this was affecting the girl and moved around behind Ronny so she could use a hand on each breast.

Ronny stayed with her hands at her sides but leaned back into the woman for support and comfort. After a moment she heard from the aroused clerk, "She is responsive. You are right though about her needing regular exercise along with some special care."

Sandra replied, "She does need care. I have found her acting irresponsibly on many occasions. A firm hand may be needed though. Do you know of anybody wanting to take on this responsibility?"

Ronny now looked panic-stricken for she wanted Sandra to take care of her. "But Sandy..."

Sandra moved quickly closer and pinched an unoccupied nipple bringing a great deal more pain to the woman. "It is mistress now, slut. If I want to sell you or simply rent you out I will. Most people could look out for you a lot better than you have been doing for yourself."

There was no verbal answer right away. Ronny hung her head and knew that it was true. "But... mistress..."

Sandra caressed the girl's face and whispered, "I know. You are weak and need somebody to help you."

Ronny looked with love at Sandra for she seemed to know exactly what to say.

Sandra looked at the Cassy and said, "Take Ronny into the change room. Remove all her clothing. Save her purse, shoes and any valuables. Throw everything else in the garbage. We are going to start from scratch."

The woman said with a smile, "We can do that."

Sandra moved fast again and put her hand on the woman's shoulder. "That is 'yes mistress' in the future."

The shocked woman said nothing for she was now afraid of the speed and obvious determination. She had always been a dominant but now felt that she had to give way to the woman in front of her. It took a moment but the woman finally said, "Yes mistress."

"Good, now let's get moving."

The two women hurried into the furthest change room and the clerk treated Ronny like a child and just undressed her. Ronny didn't understand all of this but enjoyed the treatment she was getting.

When Ronny was fully naked she was moved around until Cassy saw and felt most of her skin. She sat on a bench and Cassy pushed her down on her back and put her knees up to her breasts. In that position the woman looked at those portions of Ronny that she had not seen yet. She assessed how much she really wanted the woman in front of her. In the end she said, "You have a very beautiful mistress. You should feel very lucky to have her."

Ronny stayed as she was placed and said in a small voice, "Oh I am happy. I never knew this side of me existed but I am happy to have found it."

Cassy was going to caress the woman splayed in front of her but remembered in time that this one didn't belong to her and her mistress would be angry. "You better sit up slut. Your mistress will be here soon."

Ronny closed her eyes and shivered at the derogatory term that now sounded much better than it ever did before.

Cassy didn't help Ronny sit up. When she was in position Cassy said, "If you were mine I would have you in shape in a month but in six you would look a lot different."

Ronny said nothing but thought that if she didn't have Sandy taking care of her, this woman might do it. She leaned back and pushed out her naked breasts a bit.

Cassy smiled and said, "You are a slut but one I would like to keep." She saw the smile on Ronny's face and said, "Pick up your rags. Your mistress wants them thrown out."

Ronny did as she was told. She was afraid now because she had no clothing at all now. When it was bundled neatly she handed the bundle to Cassy.

"Thank you slut. Now sit on the bench and play with yourself while you wait."

Ronny just hung her head and did as she was told. Cassy left the room to complete her other duties quite sure that the woman would do as she was commanded to do.

Sandra looked through the clothing that the store had to offer. She saw a plaid skirt and this gave her an idea. A white blouse was next. The shoes wouldn't match but that might present some fun for later. Some white knee highs were found just in time for Cassy to return. The old clothes were in a bag but this sat beside the garbage.

Sandra handed the clothing to Cassy. "Dress the slut in this first."

"Yes mistress."

In four minutes Ronny was dressed and led out of the room. Sandra was waiting with other clothing waiting on a rack. Ronny was self-conscious about her looks. She just about had an orgasm before being told to stand. Cassy dressed her again but left to come back with some tissues to wipe up the discharge that was leaking from her.

When she emerged from the change room she tried to pretend that she was a school girl but she knew that it would be a problem to do so.

Sandra looked at Ronny critically and said, "Turn around slowly." When Ronny's back was to her she said, "Stop." After a pause she said, "bend over and touch your toes. Cassy, pick up the back of her dress."

Ronny had not yet completed her task and paused momentarily then did as she was told. She felt the cool air on her backside for she had no undergarments on.

Sandra said, "Is she excited? You better check and see."

This was permission enough for Cassy and she ran her fingers up and down Ronny's crack then slid effortlessly into her vagina. With just a few strokes she brought out her hand and showed Sandra the moisture. "She looks pretty excited to me... mistress."

Sandra looked at Cassy and said, "When do you get off work."

"Ah... in five hours. I do have an hour break coming up."

"Write up a bill for what I have picked out and for what she is wearing. I want to take her out and get some shoes for her."

Cassy smiled and said, "I know just the place."

Cassy was about to pick up the clothes when Sandra said, "Clean your fingers with your mouth." She was not used to being ordered like this but did as she was told. Ronny had stayed in position but had seen this happening and this made her release even more lubrication.

Sandra said, "Stand up slut. We have places to go."

"Yes mistress."

Cassy got fifteen minutes more for her break and led the pair down the overcast street to a busy shoe store catering to the upper crust. Cassy pointed out a pimply faced young man and Sandra nodded.

She walked up to the salesman and said, "I would like some oxfords for my slut."

The young man's eyes bugged out but he didn't say anything except, "What size would you like?"

"Fit her."

Ronny was commanded to sit at the edge of a Naugahyde covered seat while the young man brought over a gauge. Ronny's short skirt slipped more to her waist but she didn't try to stop it for she was not told to. The man just stared at the juncture of her legs and the gauge was forgotten in his hands.

A saleswoman came over because she knew Cassy fairly intimately. When she got close Cassy said, "You better help. The salesman is having problems."

The woman moved in front of Ronny and immediately saw the difficulty. When Ronny was being stared at she had closed her knees a bit until she heard Sandra tell her to spread her legs like a slut. When she did so her vagina opened up for all to see.

Sandra said to Cassy, "Get more tissues. The slut will wet her new clothes and soak the chair."

Cassy automatically said, "Yes mistress," which happened to shock the saleswoman. Cassy had been nothing but dominant before.

After coming back from the cash she handed half of the fist full of tissues to the man and half to the saleswoman. She said, "Keep her cleaned up until we leave."

The woman got there first and took her time cleaning up Ronny's mons. The man came out of his stupor and measured Ronny's foot. He didn't want to leave but felt compelled to get the shoes. He almost ran to get the shoes and was back very quickly with two different styles. He opened the box without looking at it and slipped a shoe onto Ronny's foot.

He hated to say it but had to. "You have to walk with it."

Ronny looked at Sandra and saw the nod so she got up to walk around. When she got back to her chair she just stood and said, "Do you want me to wear these?"

"How do they fit?"

"Ok... I guess."

Sandra told the clerk what she now wanted to try and he quickly went to get what was required. The saleswoman stayed on her knees waiting to daub a bit more moisture if and when the occasion arose.

The next pair of shoes suited Ronny better but also matched her current costume. Two more pairs of shoes were purchased. Customers came around and saw Ronny displaying herself but only stared a few moments before forcing themselves to move on. Only when a pair of old women that were sure to make a fuss was Ronny compelled to act more demurely.

When they left the man had a sopping wet ball of tissues in his pocket as did the woman in her purse. There was time to eat if done quickly. In a restaurant Sandra said, "I will order. Cassy, take Ronny to the washroom. Clean her up and have her repay you with her tongue. Don't be long."

Two voices said, "Yes mistress," and the girls hurried off.

The two women came back after ten minutes with an older woman scowling at them as they left the washroom. They quickly sat and Sandra asked, "Cassy, did you clean my slut well?"

"She has a problem mistress. I clean her up then she did as she was ordered then she was wet again. An old woman suspects what we were doing."

"That's fine. Now eat your meal. You have to hurry to get back on time."

Cassy was only a few minutes late. She had a monetary gratuity and a much more personal one in the restaurant washroom. She passed both Sandra and Ronny her address and phone number hoping for another meeting.

When they were sitting back in the 'Mercedes', Ronny said, "That was fun mistress. Do you want me to do something for you?"

Sandra slowly reached out her hand and caressed Ronny's cheek. "Not now my little slut but there is something that I can do for you."

Ronny closed her eyes in pleasure then said, "What is that my mistress?"

"You and David will come and live with my family." Ronny's eyes flashed open for this was what she wanted. Before she could thank Sandra she heard, "There are some conditions to this. I am going to make you a little girl. I think that you will be around nine years old and not yet reaching puberty. You will not be able to visit your mother for a while but you and she can phone when you have no other duties. We will not be responsible for your son but you will be taught to care for all the children. You will get a chance to start over again but this time we will raise you right. That may mean lots of sex but you will be responsible. Will you trust me with your future and that of your child?"

Ronny thought for a few seconds. She didn't know the particulars but she was sure that she would not actually be made nine again. That was impossible. "I would love to be in your family."

An hour later the two women were sitting at the kitchen table. Sara, Ronny's mother was sitting there too at Sandra's request. David was napping in his bedroom and Ronny had changed into something less objectionable from her mother's point of view.

Sandra began the discussion by saying, "Ronny and I have been doing some talking about her future."

When nothing more was said Sara asked, "What did you decide?"

"Ronny and David would come to live with my family. First of all Ronny would have a more structured environment where she will go back to school and learn something that will be of value to her and to all of us. David will be looked after with my own children. The good point is that you will not be tied here to this apartment all your life. You can live for yourself and perhaps find a man that you can share your life with."

Sara blushed for that was exactly what she was thinking. "Men, they won't be interested in me. Besides I would just be trading in a two year old for a forty year old. Both have to be babied and coddled or they sulk."

Sandra laughed and then so did Ronny. Sandra knew this was true even though I didn't fit in that category very well.

Sara hated to see her child and her grandchild leave but knew that she had to watch out for both of them and this restrict her choices as well as making her life a lot more labourious. Ronny said she would do things but never got around to doing many of them. David was a demanding boy even though he was very sweet when he was allowed to be. Sara knew that a larger family setting would be good for the boy and the fact that there already was more than one caregiver was needed.

More talk centered around Sandra's and Megan's children. Sara was happy to see that everything should work out just fine.

Ronny asked the important question that was on Sara's lips. "When can we go?"

"We have to go to where you work and quit. If the owner needs you then you will have to stay. One of the responsibilities you will have to learn is to do with those you work with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.