Leefstic - Cover

Leefstic

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Leefstic is a boy determined to succeed. He settles down to repair his ship on a barbaric planet. The insane natives call it 'Earth'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

They walked three blocks after leaving the restaurant until they got to the disguised boat. Ronny was suitably impressed especially when she took her very comfortable seat and then closed the door. She could sense how strong and secure this vehicle was.

"I have never been in this kind before." She had been many times in the back of many others though.

"Our family is fairly well off now. Leif has made enough money that we can afford a few luxuries. We have a home but it is shared with a few others. It makes it like a large family in many ways."

"I wouldn't mind meeting Leif again. I have never had so much fun as with him. He doesn't have any brothers, does he?"

"He probably does but he has not called home for such a long time that we do not know for sure. I have never met a man like him. He loves us so much and loves our children too. At the same time his business is slowly growing and he is continually studying to learn more."

Ronny just remembered that Sandra had children too and asked, "Tell me about your children, Amanda and Courtney then Megan's Elizabeth and Lauren."

Ronny knew of the dual marriage and the first two children of each of the two sisters. More had never been mentioned for fear of the time counted and new questions asked. Sandra started talking and it didn't end until they got to Ronny's home. The girl could easily see that Sandra loved her children and those of her sister too. When she compared it to her own feelings she found that she was possibly a worse mother than she had previously thought.

They drove into a rundown district and Ronny insisted that the van be locked before walked to the door of the older apartment house. Ronny lead the way in and felt a bit ashamed that she had not done her share to keep the apartment as clean as it should be. A boy of twenty nine months came tearing out of one of the rooms and stopped dead at seeing the strange woman in the house. He was a hyperactive child that would give even two indulgent parents a full time job.

Ronny took off her jacket and hung it up then took her friend's. She turned around and crouched with her arms open. Usually David ran to her but this time he was acting strange which was an oddity.

"Come here David. I want you to meet a friend of mine."

Sandra monitored the boy. He wanted to come and this was enough to get him past the strangeness of her aura. When he was in his mother's arms Ronny said, "This is Sandy."

Sandra said, "Hello David. I am glad to meet you." She held out her arms, "Can I hold you for a while? I am missing my own children." The boy squirmed to get into the strange woman's arms and Ronny assisted him. "Mmmmm, you're big."

The boy was now enchanted by the aura that only part of his mind could understand and he held the woman to him tightly. Ronny saw this and felt a bit jealous then thought how she would love to hold her old friend the same way.

Ronny played a good hostess and offered refreshments and a chance to sit down. When all three were sitting on the large couch the front door opened and Ronny's mother Sara came in with a basket full of clean folded clothing.

The woman was stunned by Sandra's looks and aura. She had not seen her daughter's friend for a few years. She was much more beautiful now if that were possible but she had this poise about her that made her very different than anybody she had met before.

Sara sat for a while. She felt even compelled to do so. It was like being with an old a trusted friend but at the same time she felt that she was privileged to sit here. She didn't talk unless asked questions but that felt alright with her.

Sandra read how Ronny wanted to take her back to her room as they had done a few times before and there she wanted to do everything she could to make Sandra happy. She couldn't find a good way with her mother present and anyhow the mother had to take care of her son while all this was going on. The second best was to get the girl away from here and to a secluded spot. There were only a few hours before she had to go to work and she knew she would get fired because of all the times she had already missed.

Before anything could be put into words, Sandra said, "I have been on the lookout for special people for our family business. I could use some exercise and perhaps we can go for a walk. Let's put both together and go to a mall? David can run around and burn off some of his inexhaustible energy and the three of us can all have a chance to talk."

Ronny was disappointed but this was much better than having Sandy leave alone. "Ok, that sounds like a good idea."

Sandra knew that David was ready to soil his diaper and stood with the boy. Ronny went to get her jacket and Sandra sat the child on the toilet. In only a moment she was cleaning him up again. Sara was amazed for she had not been able to toilet train the child or to even get him to cooperate.

Ronny carried the diaper bag and Sandra opened the back of the van. A small fabricator was there all the time and it had produced a very good child safety seat. The seat had been used before along with seat belts. None of it was necessary but these articles along with mirrors and antenna were important pieces of camouflage.

With the boy safely in his seat they drove to one of the shopping malls. Along the way Sandra talked but kept her mind focussed outward searching for her primary target. Sara asked about Sandra's and her sister's children because Sandra had started to take a firm control of her aura to tone it down.

In turn each were asked about their present jobs. Both were for low pay but there were a fair number available if some didn't work out. The prospects of employment were even better than those on the island.

When they parked, Sandra reclaimed the boy and all of them walked into the mall. A children's clothing store was close and she couldn't help herself by going there to shop instead of searching for her quarry.

Ronny was concerned that her son was a heavy burden and kicked herself for not getting the stroller. Sandra though was not worried in the least. She was very strong and this load was easy to manage.

They talked about mutual friends and did some shopping. At the food court they had a rest and a chance to get a drink. Sara went to the washroom and when she came back Ronny went.

Sara said, "I still can't understand this. David is so well behaved now. He is usually so hard to manage. We took him to the doctors and they found quite a few things wrong with him. Hyperactivity is just one. He has attention deficit disorder and we fear he may be dyslexic but we cannot be sure. Ronny still hasn't told me who the father is and I think it's because she is not sure herself."

Sandra said, "Ronny is a sex junkie. I have heard of a way to curb her appetite. Perhaps I can get it into her head to face that fact and take the treatment."

"I have never heard of this."

"The clinic was in Malaysia I believe. I can make some calls and see where exactly. I'm sure the doctors here could do the same thing if approached the right way."

Talk continued but Sandra sensed that Ronny was in trouble. She said, "Maybe I better go to the washroom too."

She hurried across the room and down the winding hall. Three men had Ronny trapped against the wall. Usually Ronny was used to this and just took the men to a quiet place and sucked them off. If she were lucky they would give her an orgasm too. This time though Ronny wanted to get back to Sandra and her family but found difficulty in doing this.

"There you are Ronny," Sandra said with a smile. "I wondered where you got off to."

Ronny was worried now. All of the young men had been drinking and one in front of her had a belligerent history. She assumed it was the drugs he usually took that did this.

"Hi Sandy. I was just about to come back."

The leader of the three men turned to Sandra and smiled. He was large and looked like he had been in quite a few fights and won then all. "Hello Sandy. My name's Al. Are you one of Ronny's special friends?"

Sandra knew what the man thought. It was either one of the women that liked Ronny's body or one that put out the way she did. In either case they wanted some action from her now.

"I am one of Ronny's old friends."

The leader then the other two moved and tried to surround Sandra as they had Ronny. Sandra let this happen and noticed that Ronny now was very worried. Al said, "Would you like to go with us for a while? We know how to treat a lady right."

"I don't think you do. You want your own gratification and that's all. I will definitely pass on the offer and so will Ronny."

Al was tall and leaned over the diminutive woman. He put his hand on the wall beside Sandra's head and said, "You might not have too much choice in that." His other hand moved to hold one of Sandra's breasts. Laughter was heard from the other two.

When the hand touched her Sandra said, "Take your hand off me now or suffer the consequences."

"What are you going to do Sweetie? Hurt me?" He said this with a sarcastic voice and a leering smile.

Sandra's hands and feet moved very quickly with the utmost precession. Sandra struck all of twenty six times. One would do but she held her power in check so she would be justified in landing all those blows. After the last strike she quickly moved out of the way and looked at her adversaries. They had not even seen her move to her present position. To their eyes she had just disappeared.

Al collapsed to the floor on his knees and in a few seconds started to disgorge all that was in his stomach.

The two males just stared open mouthed at Sandra the same way that Ronny did.

Sandra said calmly, "Are you two going to make me do anything?" She got a double shaking of heads and she continued, "Pick your buddy up and take him home before I get angry at him or you again.

The two just stared at Sandra but did edge closer and pick up their leader then hurry down the hall almost dragging him. They left the vomit on the floor and a stink of stomach acid.

Sandra said, "Are you ok?"

"What did you do? He's going to make my life miserable now."

"Maybe not. Go to the bathroom now. I will wait out here," she ordered.

While waiting in the hall Sandra detected another problem and it was very nearby. She took three steps down the hall and pushed open a heavy door. She had to turn and open another right away. She saw a long line of sinks on both sides and a larger room with stalls. Immediately she walked in to see two young men at urinals.

Ignoring the two men she raced to the last stall and grasped the door in one hand and pulled very quickly. The sheet metal door bent from one corner but didn't open. Taking the frame in her other hand she separated the two and pulled open the door.

A man turned around with a frightened look. He was standing with his back to the now open door and facing the toilet. In front of him was a small boy that Sandra knew was thirteen but was still small for his age.

Though their thoughts were much slower than hers she knew exactly what was happening. Sandra said in a loud commanding voice, "Get out now if you want to stay out of jail." She just waited and the man quickly zipped himself up and fled the room as if the devil himself was after him. One of the others was unaware of the situation while the other was waiting his turn. Sandra pointed to this person and said, "You, get."

Sandra turned to the frightened boy that was now trying to flee himself. Her hand caught the jacket on his shoulder. She looked at the boy and when he looked up to her she said in her commanding voice, "You wait. We are far from done."

Both men had left now and Sandra turned back to the boy. Looking at his aura was difficult for fear was colouring much of it. He was not exactly what she was looking for but not that far off. "We are going out to the food court after you wash up. We will eat there with my friends. You will accompany us and do exactly as you are told. Do you understand?"

"Ah... yes ma'am, I think."

Sandra looked kindly on him now and tucked her aura back in that had flared during the confrontation. "This may be the best thing that ever happened to you Mark. Don't try to screw it up now."

The boy waited a second and figured that he had to say something. "Yes ma'am." He had no idea how she knew his name or made the customer run. The broken and twisted door was not even noticed.

Sandra kept her hand on Mark's shoulder but now it only rested there. She guided him to the sink and helped wash his face with a piece of white paper towel.

When they came out into the hallway they found Ronny waiting. She had come out only a few seconds before and had looked at her mother and son and didn't see Sandra. She was surprised to find Sandra coming out of the men's washroom. She had been in them many times before herself.

Sandra said by way of explanation, "Mark is now mine." She pulled the boy close to her and hugged him one handedly. "He has a rough life and now it will get much better."

Neither of them understood but Mark did feel better than he had in quite a while. They walked back to the table and Sandra introduced Mark then said, "He is famished like any growing boy." She handed him a twenty dollar bill and said to him, "Go get something to eat. Bring me back a bottle of water please."

Mark felt very comfortable and was a bit shocked at being given the money and a chance to run. He thought about it for a while and decided to risk it. For the last year he had been on his own more and more Recently when he started to sell his services he found out how easy it was to get ripped off or hurt.

It took ten minutes to get back and he wondered what the three women had said about him in his absence. He had only been giving blow jobs for a few weeks now and didn't get any great thrill out of it. This was only done to make some money for food.

The questions asked him back at the table led him to believe that nothing was said but he didn't really believe that. He avoided some questions and lied about others. Though he was a little over thirteen he knew he looked younger so it was hard to say that he was sixteen.

The woman that pulled the john away rescued him from some of the more difficult questions but eventually he was done eating. He was given the job of cleaning up. Sandra now held Mark's hand and the boy didn't feel upset about it at all. She reminded him of his dead mother except that this one was much younger and very much more beautiful.

They all went into department store and Sandra took Mark around and convinced him of what was best to buy without giving orders. In a sporting goods store Mark got a new pair of runners. Ronny was convinced later to get a nice pair of shoes for herself.

All the while Sandra was continuing her search and knew that there were no more presently in the mall. The boy holding her hand suggested a new source of the boys she wanted. This time she would be able to help them without official sanction but this in the long run didn't really matter.

Sandra drove back to Ronny's home to allow her to get dressed for her waitress job. David was put to sleep for his afternoon nap and Sara was happy to have got a rest and a chance to get out of the apartment. Mark sat at the kitchen table after Sandra told him to stay for a moment.

In Ronny's bedroom Sandra again went into her commanding voice and loosened the restraints on her aura. "We have a serious talk ahead of us. I may not be back for a few days but I want you to stay away from temptation. That means you don't go out with anyone and just stay home. I want you to clean up the apartment and give your mom a break."

Ronny wanted to resist and say, "No!" Sandra gave her no choice.

"You are going to be mine now just like Mark. You need some firm guidance now and I will make sure you have it."

Ronny did get out, "Why are you doing this?"

"You were my friend, though you were not a good one. You need some help. Your life is going downhill and I have a way of stopping it from deteriorating further. It will take some work on my part but be assured that I have your best interests at heart. Now get dressed."

Ronny smiled inwardly. She now found it exciting to be ordered around for some reason. She took off all her clothes and then pretended to look for what she needed while nude. Sandra just watched her and assisted in getting her bra snapped. Ronny was disappointed but did what she was directed to do.

They said their goodbyes to Sara and David then drove a mile away to the small restaurant. Sandra kissed Ronny and said, "You belong to me now. Make me happy that you will do what you are told."

"But..."

"There are no buts. Do as you are told. I will see you in a few days."

With sparkling eyes Ronny said, "Yes Sandra."

Sandra drove a few blocks then pulled over and looked at Mark. "Mark, will you trust your future to me? I want you. You will not be my lover but I will be something much more like your mother. I want to give you a job and get you educated. As a member of my family I will get your two brothers and sister to come with us too. Nobody will be beating you again and you will not be forced into any sex you do not want."

"I... I only did it for the money," he said as he hung his head and started to sniffle.

Sandra put her gentle hand under his chin and elevated his eyes. "I know that. Will you join my family?"

Mark wiped his nose with his sleeve and said after a short deliberation, "Yes I want that so much."

Sandra smiled reassuringly, "You are now in my family Honey. Now let's get your brothers and sister."

Sandra pulled into a motel and rented a room for her and her new son with a phony set of identification papers. Mark had been into motel rooms before but was not as frightened this time.

Sandra said, "Go have a shower. You have new clothes to wear and I want them on you when we get your family at the school."

"But..."

"No buts from you either. Go get cleaned and dressed."

"Ok."

Mark went into the bathroom and closed the door before getting in the tub. He adjusted the water and started to wash himself. From outside the door he heard, "Use the shampoo and get behind the ears."

Mark felt reassured by this and almost said, "Yes mom," but caught himself in time. It did make him feel much better though.

Sandra went out to the boat and made some combs and other things that the boy would be familiar with. It was not time yet for him to find out that his new home would not be on this planet.

Mark was finally done and came out with a towel around his waist. Sandra looked at him critically but knew that the boy had tried to get clean. "Now you look much more like the young man that belongs in my family. Now look up, I have to dry your hair and comb it."

The boy did as he was asked but the vigorous towelling caused his own towel to fall. He began to worry and he seemed to hear in his mind, "It doesn't matter. We are family now." He relaxed then and Sandra combed his hair into place and then bent forward and kissed him on the nose.

Sandra turned and picked up some jockey shorts and helped the boy get into them. Again Mark felt comforted by being dressed even though he had been able to do this for many years and had been on the streets for weeks now. This felt even better than when his mother was alive for she was usually drunk and did little for her children.

Sandra liked dressing the boy and enjoyed the thoughts the boy had about her. She also liked the idea of being a mother even if it was to this older boy.

The drive to the school was done in lots of time for Sandra to say, "Mark, find your brothers and sister and bring them here and introduce me to them. Call me Sandy. Tell them that I have found a safe home for them where they will not get beaten." After a small smile she added, "You can say that I will be your mom."

Mark tried to hide his smile but didn't do too well. Before he left, Sandra hugged him and gave him another kiss on the nose.

The bell had just rang and Mark got out of the van and waited. There were a lot of friends as well as people he knew walking by. None though came by to say hello but Mark thought that perhaps they had not known who he was.

Sandra was doing her own scanning and found a boy that was a much better fit than Mark but he had a fairly happy home life and she had to just look for others. It took five minutes until two boys were seen as special to their brother. Mark ran to them now and he was not noticed until he was close. They both stopped to talk and Mark pointed out the new van parked on the roadway.

Both boys had good attributes that she was looking for and was happy that she might be of some help. The sister Stephanie was seven and was not around. A search through the boys' minds found that she had stayed home today.

Sandra eavesdropped and found that eleven year old Nicholas and nine year old William were incredulous at what they were being told. Each of them were thinking of the beatings they got at home on a regular basis just because their father was drunk or on drugs. Food and clothing were always in short supply because their father, Jake, took the welfare cheques and spent the money on himself. The authorities had been taken the children away twice from the parents but Jake probably needed the money so he got them back. The boys did decide to come over and visit to see what their brother was talking about.

Sandra got out of the van and walked to meet them. This she knew would appear less threatening. When they got close Mark did as he was asked. Sandra assisted by opening up her aura. Nicholas was two years younger but actually the same size as his older brother Mark. He said, "You want us to be your family?"

Sandra smiled and said, "I have some baby daughters already. I also have a husband. I found Mark when he was in trouble and I can find a place for him in my family. The two of you are not much better off and you will have a place too if you wish it."

They were seriously considering this even though a normal child would shy away from a situation like this.

Nicholas said, "What about our friends and all our stuff?"

Each of you will get a phone. You can call anytime you want as long as you are not going to disturb your friends families when they are trying to sleep. As for your stuff, it can be easily replaced along with your clothing. All I ask is that you go to our school diligently and learn to get along with the rest. At the moment you are young and ignorant of many things. Later you will find that you have to cope better with all those around you."

Little William said, "What if we want to go home?" He meant after he had seen his new home and found it not up to his standards.

This time Sandra really smiled and said, "You give us a one month trial period and then you can decide. If you don't like it, any or all of you can come back. I seriously doubt if that will happen though."

They asked a great many simple questions dealing with allowance and their rooms. They had never gotten an allowance but just wanted to ask. It took twenty minutes before the boys were very comfortable getting into the new van. They would have got in earlier but they would not have been as committed to their new home. It was a testament to what they had gone through that allowed them to choose this new and strange route to their future. Most children would have stayed with a known and abusive family as opposed to a new and strange environment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.