Leefstic - Cover

Leefstic

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Leefstic is a boy determined to succeed. He settles down to repair his ship on a barbaric planet. The insane natives call it 'Earth'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

Sandra suddenly got a message and so did I. Two police officers had stopped out front and another car was coming from the other direction. We read the officer's minds. Someone had seen Alicea going into the building and had reported it.

Sandra cut the present conversation short and said to those around her, "We have to leave right now. The police are now coming and they will want to take the two girls and talk to Alicea about the dead man." She looked at Tadeu and Vicente. "You both can come with us now or let the police take you home. If you come with us you will not get all the questions from the police that want answers very bad. You have to tell me now."

Vicente said, "I... I will go with you."

Everybody looked at Tadeu and she said, "With you for now."

Sandra smiled kindly and said, "Run up the stairs to the roof now."

Alicea took Tadeu's hand and ran while Catrina did the same for Vicente. Sandra turned to the woman that helped, and handed Ana the communication device. "Keep this. Nobody will know what it is." We made it. Tell the police that we just ran from here. They will look down the other set of steps first."

The girls had ran but had to stop at a secured door. Sandra had to unlock the padlock from the chain securing the door to the roof. She locked it behind her even if it was this type of lock. Once on the roof Tadeu and Vicente felt that they were trapped.

The two girls started to sag and were soon asleep. Catrina and Alicea were concerned until Sandra picked one up and she disappeared then the other child did to. The other two came close and they too found themselves inside the ship. Sandra got in and put her two new guests in comfortable chairs before saying, "We have other jobs to do to."

Catrina and Alicea were both excited and worried. Catrina asked loudly, "What?"

"You are not being polite to your mistress."

Catrina blushed and relaxed. "I am sorry mistress. I had no reason to ask you in that voice."

Alicea began to worry about this and Sandra said, "Relax Alicea. Your mother and I are just playing a game. She is my little slut sometimes. I may need to spank her bum one day but until then I use another device that makes her do as she is told."

"What's that?"

"Do you want me to really show it to you? It will be like we are lovers. It is not real but it looks and feels real."

The girl came to a decision after a moment and said, "Yes I would like that."

"Mmmmm two sluts. What am I going to do with both of you? Perhaps I will find out after we deliver a few telephones to some villages." With a few strange looks she continued, "The girls looking to us now will want to write to their friends and relatives. Tadeu has to go to her parents but we are leaving some devices with her. She will get a second chance to come to us but it will be of her own volition. I think Vicente should get the same chance."

The two women on the ship were suddenly shocked that others had heard their words and the invitation to have sex with one of their own gender.

Sandra looked at the pickup and thus at the girls on the moon. "You will be able to talk to your friend and maybe you can convince her to join us. She actually needs us very much but I want you to see what could have happened if you had chosen differently."

I looked into the minds of the ten girls that we rescued and saw that they were of mixed feelings. They wanted their friend with them but also wanted to see what it would be like to go back.

Sandra was deposited in an otherwise empty street of a small village with an invisible bundle in her arms. She took the child into the home and put Tadeu into the bed she had not seen for five days.

She returned to the street and a computer was placed in her hands that went into the house. A phone was put on the counter and another was put on a chest of drawers used by Tadeu and her two sisters.

The computer was a completely self-contained unit with no way of gaining entry. The great majority of it was empty space and some otherwise useless metal used to give it weight. No wires could be connected to it. A standard infrared keyboard provided information exchange. The total unit was many times larger than it needed to be to discourage theft. The phone was put on an otherwise empty wall and secured to a stud.

Tadeu's mother came home ten minutes later and found a strange woman on her front porch sitting on a stool her husband had made.

The woman came up and said hesitantly, "Hello."

"Hello, my name is Sandra. I have some very good news for you."

"You found my daughter?" She said very eagerly.

"Not only that but I brought her home. She is upstairs sleeping in her own bed." The mother rushed the door but Sandra blocked it.

The mother was now angry, "Get out of the way."

"Your daughter was raped along with another girl. The man that did it is now dead."

The woman was now stunned. Sandra added, "We are trying to help her through this ordeal. Please understand that your daughter needs support and your love."

The woman nodded and rushed around Sandra. She was up the stairs in seconds and bent over her sleeping daughter. Sandra released the child's mind and she woke up. Tadeu saw her mother and grabbed for her then started to cry.

The reunion would take a long time so Sandra walked down the slightly more busy street and disappeared. Soon she was in the ship once again. Seconds later Sandra had to do basically the same thing but this time she had to do it differently.

When she got near Vicente's village and home she made them both visible. The child awoke almost at her door and Sandra put her down. The girl rushed into the home and there was crying and excited yelling all at once. They only knew that Vicente had not written but they hoped she was safe

Sandra waited at the open door for ten minutes before somebody noticed her. At her feet were the computer, keyboard and the two phones. She came in when invited and the father said, "You brought our daughter home. Thank you, thank you, my whole family thanks you. She told us some of the things she was forced to endure."

"You are very welcome senhor. Your daughter was hurt but also needs some special care. Many other girls besides your daughter were lured away. Thankfully only a few have been hurt. They are currently staying at our estate. The man that raped your daughter is now in hell. He was sent there by good men that knew what to do."

"I would thank them if I could."

"They would hope that you would do the same thing. Your daughter though is still going to have problems dealing with what happened to her. I have brought you three things that will help you, your family and your community."

"What are they, senhora?" The man asked very politely.

Sandra went to the still open door and picked up the heavy computer. It was put on the counter then Sandra put the keyboard in front of it. A blank space was hard to find for the children's photographs or religious pictures covered most of the wall. One spot was selected and she anchored a small device to the wall over a stud.

She said, "Touch this button here on the special telephone and you will get a television picture of who you are talking to. They will see your face too." The man had seen television programmes in the village before but he didn't own a set. The few in the village ran off car batteries. "You can only get some people so far. When a woman comes on just ask her who you want to talk to. Usually she can connect you with other telephones used in your country."

Moving to the counter she said, "This machine will have a similar picture of a person in it. It will teach your village, your family and Vicente what she needs to know. It is connected far overhead to a satellite system that is linked all over the world. One more phone will go in Vicente's room so she can talk to those that were hurt too."

"This is too much. You rescue my daughter and bring us gifts."

"The computer belongs to the village. It is not yours. You cannot sell it. If it leaves this village it will no longer work. If it is not used, it will stop working too. The phones are the same way. They are only entrusted to you and your family. They should go into a community building but Vicente's phone has to stay with her."

Vicente's mother and oldest brother had come back and heard most of what was said. The woman asked, "Why are you giving this to us?"

"They are being given to you to hold. They will provide a way for Vicente to heal and for your village to learn more of the outside world. My family knows what a good education is worth."

Vicente came into the room and saw Sandra again. She was still afraid. Sandra handed the girl the second phone. "This is like the one you just used and is for your own use. You can talk to all those that were tricked like you. You will see that the people doing this were smart and this in no way reflects on you or how you should have acted. We're still offering you a chance to work for us if that is your wish. You'll get a great education for the duties you will perform in watching our children. Whether you come or not, the decision is entirely up to you and your family."

Sandra reached out and touched the single button. Pat'uch fabricated hologram came on dressed as a woman. She said, "Oh, hello Sandra. I see that you have delivered the phone."

"Yes, and the computer."

The computer went on automatically and a similar type of face from the same AI was seen.

Sandra asked, "Will you connect Vicente to any of the girls that want to speak now? Make sure you invite those girls at my parents or my brother's house."

Pat'uch's hologram of a woman smiled. "That will be all of them," she chuckled.

Four split images came to Vicente and she began to talk to them. The faces changed and Vicente spoke to those too.

Sandra took the fourteen year old boy by the hand and pulled him over to stand in front of the computer. He didn't want to go because he had never seen anything like what his sister now had. He was talked too by the woman on the screen and this made him take particular notice. The boy fell in love with not only the image but also fell in love with the machine.

The parents were looking at the marvels in open mouthed wonder when Sandra said, "I am sorry but I have to go now."

"We have not thanked you enough."

"That's not required. We help when we can. Just remember to listen carefully to your daughter. She may need to come to us to complete her healing. She is welcome at any time. She also has the chance to work and send some money home."

Sandra was able to get away finally and was soon back at Tadeu's village and home. The neighbours were all around but they let her through their ranks when she let out her aura.

A similar offer was made here and Tadeu the girl was soon talking to Vicente. This time a younger sister worked on the computer after its services were given to the entire village.

None of the letters were completed. The girls were busy talking to Vicente and/or Tadeu while some had time to spare with the children. Sandra came back thinking how the girls were now acting like girls and would probably be just fine.

In the coming weeks Estevez Braga was being pressured to answer questions. I went to Brazil and found the more honest prosecuting attorneys and the honest judges. The corrupt ones were listed in a long column on a plastic coated sheets of paper. Their crimes and affiliations were also listed. These sheets were widely distributed but none of the information was substantiated. A few days after this a new sheet was produced showing where Braga hid the evidence that could convict him. This time it was only give to those that would pull Braga down.

One paper had the buyers in the slave trade along with pictures taken from probes that had found the girls that had survived. Some women I had to actually go and find who they once were. Their traumatic life had made some forget completely their real identities.

The girls were settling in at our home and the others under the dome. Letters were sent to their parents or to friends. Some had cash in them if it was appropriate. The letters mentioned that they had been duped by the woman that recruited them but had eventually found good jobs. Photographs were sent showing reasonably happy girls and their charges.

Some of the girls were very happy. Our older children continued to perform erotic acts on the girls to find their response. It now appeared that the children were playing a musical instrument that was controlled by lips, fingers or tongue. In time the children would get around to all the new girls and then they would not want to leave.

Sandra had images in her mind of the girls scattered all over an amphitheatre with our children playing them to a packed audience. The groans, moans and exclamations would be completely spontaneous. A crashing mutual orgasm at the 'climax' should transfer to the audience.

It was good that only a small portion of the children's daily lives were devoted to finding out about sex. The rest was a communal way of just listening and talking to others. This was more in the way of friendships but soon I knew that the girls we brought here would appear to be very dull as our own children gained intelligence. Landscaping and the planting of flowers assisted all the girls and our own children worked with them.

Odava and Ichom were a hit with the girls but their children were even more so. The parents had to almost fight for possession of their children when they got home. There was always one more thing the Gossna children needed before they left their caregiver's arms.

The babies loved the attention. We had to watch out that fights didn't erupt over whose turn it was to watch them. Visiting was encouraged and the girls would pick up their charges and go for a walk to one of the homes. Ichom made sure that she had food the girls liked and the parents never had to worry if they were imposing on anybody to watch her children.

The women in the latter stages of pregnancy had less to do but still oversaw what was happening. They had lots to learn yet themselves and some were even younger than the new girls. Alita was now happily pregnant with her third child and couldn't wait for more.

Catrina settled into married life very well and was now anxiously waiting her first elevation. All of her daughters slated to be my wives were very interested in getting this process started. The three that were not necessarily destined for this felt that they should be considered too. Alicea was the most insistent.

Megan took pity on them and presented them with a wide range of toys that was much more extensive than what even their mother had thought. Ana-Margarida had taken some of the devices and started to work on the new girls. Many liked the anal stimulation and the ones that didn't tried this in their vaginas. In two weeks there was only two girls that still had a hymen. Peer pressure is very strong especially when our form of parental guidance was definitely at odds with what their real parents would preach.

Our own children picked up on the new toys and used them on 'their' girls in their sexual orchestra. I was not concerned with the girls becoming mind numbed sexual zombies for at some point they would find that they could resist or participate as they chose. My own wives had gone through that phase and though they never came completely out they knew when they had enough. I enjoyed it most, when all of them were well satisfied and then just wanted to rest, recuperate and cuddle.

Catrina finally had her wish. All of our family including all the new girls came to watch. Megan, Marina and Sandra ensured that the sensations were carried over to the rest. The groans and exclamations helped Catrina to get even higher. When the time came all three of my other wives worked with me to reintegrate her mind.

When this was all done they just laid with their new wife as if they had done all the work. They did look like what a family in my estimation should look like.

Ana-Margarida tried to get in there too but she had intentions of pushing not only her mother but the other women to new heights and I just picked her up and carried her to the other room. The rest of her sisters followed too. We had a talk before about what we had just done and the children were just still stirred up.

The girls from the farm came out too and after a little talk they all left to try out the toys Ana-Margarida had brought them on each other. All the girls and the two boys would engage in communal sex now. Some of my talks covered giving as good as they got and to ensuring that nobody was left out.

I was quite sure that Tadeu and Vicente had not only heard of this arrangement but had seen it too. Sandra had gone to both villages later and visited the families. The girls were recovering but would still do much better with us. The computer time had to be adjusted so that more people could be exposed to this communications device. As we figured, some individuals were monopolising the available time. Our phones though were used a great deal but as yet nobody had come by to find out about them.

The new girls were gradually introduced into a more structured lifestyle. They did what work that was necessary and then had some free time to socialise and another portion to study and work on projects. They worked in the soil to learn more of what was necessary to make things flourish. As farm girls they know some of this but now they were also scientists. Others worked with the animals, insects and fish so they would understand what was around them all the time back on Earth.

The ones that accepted more responsibility were given trips to neighbouring star systems in one of the four Borin class ships. They took photographs for their own records and to put some pressure on those that were not trying very hard. They were even loaned some boats to do an independent investigation that was little more than what any tourist would do.

Work continued on our ship. There were some girls here too for they didn't really fit in taking care of children. They did what jobs that were assigned them but they were rotated so that they had a chance to try everything we had to offer. Their own computers mimicked very well the controls they would have to use to do most of their jobs.

Mail started to come back to the girls. They were older and wiser now and saw that some were just asking for money because it was available. Sandra also took some letters and hand delivered them. She claimed rightly that she was a medical doctor. Those family members that were sick were cured at a realistic rate. Other village members were similarly treated.

A doctor had heard of Sandra but as yet had not met her. She would have to make herself look older if this were to happen. She had already worked her name into the medical profession but if classmates were to be questioned then she would be found out.

Our family did little to actually build the hull. I wanted to work on the engines because this and the computers had fascinated me the most. The investigation of the alien engine design proceeded and dovetailed with ours. I wanted to find out as much as possible about their limits. My wives assisted me in this because they too liked engines and computers.

Our experimental engines were still tested to destruction. Some of the more efficient models had some very odd harmonics. Going through a spectral image of our data we found collapsed matter. This had been built into each of the engines to allow them to assimilate and control some of the turbulence in the structure and direct it in the correct direction.

This was a new discovery that came about when we found the damaged engine and after Zolanda had left us. The wives, the older children and I thought long and hard with a major expenditure in computer time. The purpose of the collapsed matter had been easily deduced in hindsight but it did cause other complications. In our efforts to minimise the detrimental effects we found that we had to introduce many more neutrons into the mix, especially to the atoms around the periphery of our super atoms. The number of such super atoms was increased but their concentration was proportionately lowered. The strong electro static charge that concentrated in a few regions caused other areas to get less than their share of the load.

When these engines were tested far from Earth, they not only handled the same power that destroyed others but they gave much more thrust. All six of this type were tested to destruction though some were tested for endurance at what we surmised was as close to overload as we could make it.

Catrina was now the equivalent of my old race in intelligence and was soon ready for the next step. We had a family discussion the same as last time to let her children and the other girls know exactly what was happening. When she went into the tank we had it placed close to our work. One of us was always there and usually one of Catrina's children were too.

Tadeu was having more problems than Vicente. Her father could not get over the fact that the young girl let herself get raped. The injustice of it all did not make it through his warped perception of events. Sandra talked to the family but the father said one thing but the back of his mind would not allow him to truly believe his own words. Eventually the crying girl confessed that she had to leave.

Sandra arrived with four of the original farm girls. They greeted Tadeu like the old friend she was. They had all come from similar villages themselves and knew what things were like. They stayed for a meal but after they talked more of what Tadeu would find in her new home without mentioning its most exotic parts. When the parents were comfortable with their daughter going they were told that Tadeu would not be back for at least a year. The parents and family were free to call during her own free time. This was little different than what any rich girl could get if she attended an elite academy.

This time they used the Mercedes van once again. A few minutes down the road Tadeu was warned that she was in for a treat and to just relax. She started to scream as the van shot upward but without any odd forces affecting her. The floor was still down. The laughter of her friends made her relax and then they talked of their own first times flying.

By the time they got to the moon Tadeu had already started to fit in with the four girls. Mainly it was because her friends were so nonchalant with this earthshattering feat. The two domes were explained before they got there but it was the ship's skeleton far overhead that shook her the most. The girls talked of where they thought their berths would be and what jobs they would have to do not to the nearer systems but possibly across the galaxy.

Catrina came out of the tank the next day. After some preliminary tests we found her much the same as Sandra or the other wives. When she woke up the second time she still had her ravenous appetite for food and an equally ravenous appetite for sex.

She was overcome with her senses seven times and collapsed into unconsciousness. After that her three other wives took care of her. This is what she seemed to need. It was not all sex but it was being close and in a family. When I laid down with them after it seemed like the last piece had fallen into place and Catrina was now content.

In the next half cycle Catrina fell right into the groove. She ate her studies with a similar appetite because as she said, "I have to catch up."

We worked on variations of the engines we had made last time. They had shown so much promise that I got extra help from all of the rest of the families. They made the lithium reactors and assisted in the design and manufacture of some of the engines. All of the computers were working on a variety of dependant projects. There was very little time to even manufacture the engines.

Just before we were slated to go out for the next series of tests Catrina said, "Leif, we have been talking about increasing our family once again. Now that I am pregnant, I want Yelena to be your next wife. She's more than eager for the place at your side and a chance to be like her old mother"

Catrina was now thirty one and had started having children at fourteen. She had altered her body and now looked like a very beautiful eighteen year old Latin beauty. Yelena would soon be fifteen and well past due in her mother's estimation. The rest of her fellow wives agreed.

The girl in question was sitting on pins and needles waiting for my answer and there could only be one. All of the wives wanted this and I had to comply. When we left the next day with a full load of tests we had one more woman on board that was still tingling from her first time with a man.

She was a hit with the women too for she was now far from shy. She knew what she was after and what to do to get it. She was a lot like Megan in this aspect. Catrina was now called by her first name and the new girl was not adverse to making the previous newcomer to our family very happy.

Catrina was still not as aggressive as the rest of the wives and she enjoyed calling the women, "Ama." The Portuguese word was given to the female dominant in a given sexual situation. She was called slut much of the time now when it was time for fun and games. At other times she was treated as an equal which is more than what a Human would be able to do.

My experiments went very well. The entire run took a half cycle because of the number of tests and the complexity of each. We had been trying to manufacture an engine that was much more powerful. We also wanted to get a greater density in the way the engines were placed at the stern of the ship.

One possibility was a long thin engine that would allow similar units to be packed right beside each other. If this engine style functioned without interference from other similar units we could pack them very close. Three reactors could feeding each engine Other engines would have the same arrangement and nest into each other. This would all work out to more thrust from a given area. The trouble was that the thin cross-section motor worked fine but so did two other designs.

The Seffra went for large engines because of their relative simplicity, their overall efficiency and their amazing longevity. We now had better performance than they had but the system was very demanding of power, we had no idea how well the technology would carry over to larger engines or for that matter how long they would last.

When we made it back the new series of engines was already being started. The engines were now not the size of grapes but a full eight centimetres across and thirty eight long. This was a very powerful engine and we could only mount it on a very large asteroid. If the engine exploded then it would take the asteroid with it. Borin's engines were not even this large but she had more of the smaller units.

During family time, and before I started more of my own studies, Alicea came to me. She sat beside me and said factually, "Leif, I have loved you since the day you pulled me from the back of that van. You have taken my mother and one sister so far as your wives. Will you take me too?"

I held her hand in mine and looked into her eyes. The ideas in her mind though were even clearer. She did love me. It was different than those with complementary auras. I did love her too but not as I did my wives. We did have a theory though but I didn't know if it was time yet to try it out.

"Alicea, when something involves our security or direction I am the captain and thus the one that must shoulder this burden. As a husband I have a special right to overrule one wife. Any two or more can outvote me. I do love you and you would make a good addition to our family but I don't see how you would fit in without some conflict. I suggest that you talk to my wives to see what they think. We've talked about letting others join our family but only after it has reached a critical point. I don't know if that point has been reached yet. It's possible that more of your sisters have to join first. Please talk to them about what we are trying to accomplish."

"I did talk to them. They said to talk to you."

"You have talked to me now. Go back and see what they say."

After a kiss the girl walked off. She was despondent now because she took this as a simple rejection. I had told her the truth. I was the big boss in one way but the lowliest member of the family in another because the wives all thought alike.

The male members of our community had little chance of getting together but it did happen. Usually we had a lot of children with us but that was never a real chore. Children were what life was about and I cherished each moment with them. The next day happened to be one of those special days.

Tommy asked both of us, "How much trouble are the new girls giving you?"

His father answered first, "I usually have fourteen girls in our house. They do everything they can to get me interested. They just can't seem to understand how dedicated I am to my work or my family. I simply cannot afford to take the time to dally with them. We have some major work ahead of us and I am far from getting all the studying done that I need."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.