Leefstic - Cover

Leefstic

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Leefstic is a boy determined to succeed. He settles down to repair his ship on a barbaric planet. The insane natives call it 'Earth'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Slow  

When we got inside it was cool not like the present March heat wave that was in this area. Sandra let Andreaea look around for a moment then said, "Go into the bathroom and take off your clothes." Andreaea was about to object when Sandra continued, "We have to measure you and you have to get rid of some hair Hurry up girl. This is the chance you have been waiting for. You get a dress that people will kill for and in an hour you get to sing in it."

Andreaea was not sure but Sandra took her elbow and put her in the bathroom and closed the door.

I said, "Why are you taking this girl under your wing? Even your mom has been telling her much too much about us."

"I don't know. I just feel that we can trust her. Doesn't she seem that way to you too?"

This took a little consideration. Andreaea did seem trustworthy but how was she giving us this feeling? I examined her mind with my new power and found her a bit different. The med unit would give a better indication. I knew there was something else I was not looking at correctly.

Her aura was close to what all of us were looking for but not enough to really mention. One part of it had a flaming yellow tinge that I had not seen before. I brought Sandra and the entire family's attention to this trying to find out what it portended.

Before we were done we heard a weak, "I am ready. What do you want?"

Sandra said, "I am going to take off my clothes so I am the same as you. We will take some measurements first. I am coming in now if that is alright with you?"

Another long pause and we heard a reluctant, "Ok."

Sandra took off her clothes and slipped into the bath and closed the door behind her. Andreaea almost stood with her hands protecting her breasts and mons.

Sandra opened the other door leading to the back bedroom and pulled Andreaea along after her. Sandra said, "Do you want to loose your pubic hair permanently or just temporary. This means the coarse hair on your legs, between your legs and all over your body beneath your neck?"

"You can do that?"

"Sure can Honey and that means everywhere. No pain and no hair ever. Do you want it?"

"I would love it Sandra."

"Call me Sandy. Only strangers and my husband call me that. Now stand straight. This tingles a bit but doesn't hurt." When Andreaea did as she was bid, Sandra ran the med unit over the back of the girl's body but kept hold of it.

"Turn around and raise your arms Andreaea." The unit tickled a bit but the coarse hair roots were now dead leaving only the fine fuzz all over. The area just above each hair follicle was now weakened so they could be pulled out without pain.

"On the bed now and on your back."

Andreaea did what she was told and Sandy tried to pick up a leg but Andreaea held it firmly in place. Sandra just looked at her and in a second she could raise one of her legs. The med unit tickled this area too and the clit responded to the stimulation. The leg was put down and the other raised in its place.

"Hold your knees to your chest and curl your back. I need to get all the hair Andreaea." The girl reluctantly did as she was told and felt her back opening now get stimulated.

"Now give me your hand Honey." Andreaea was induced to stand and then turn around. The process on the back was now done and Sandra ran her hands over Andreaea's back, butt and legs wiping off hair and depositing it on a towel. The front was done too and the under arms made the girl giggle and both smiled.

Sandra rubbed the mons and large sections of hair came off. Andreaea subconsciously moved her legs apart. When Sandra wiped her, Andreaea had to hold Sandra's shoulders to steady herself as a pleasant shiver went through her body. She liked the feeling of the hands and she never realised before that a woman could make her feel this way.

When they were just about done Sandra bent Andreaea over and moved her feet apart and used the towel to wipe this last area clean of hair.

Sandra said, "Mmmmmm this makes me horny. Do you mind if Leif comes in and relieves some of my stress? It will just be a few minutes."

"Ahhh... ok, I guess."

"Leif, will you come in here please. I need you and that beautiful piece of meat you have."

I opened the door pretending to not know what this was about. "Yes, my sweet?"

"Take off your clothes. I need you." She got onto the bed moved to the middle. She picked up her knees and felt her own mons and opening. "Juicy."

There was little time wasted and I was climbing onto the bed. Before moving as Sandra wanted, I stopped and licked and sucked her moist opening. She begged me to stop and do it right but I continued until she had her first of three orgasms that got progressively stronger and louder.

Just as she was recovering from the last I moved up. Andreaea looked at me and what I was going to put into my wife with amazement. I had even kept the size down to not shock her. In five minutes Sandra had her next orgasm. She bounced all over the bed and then just fainted from the severity of it.

My position didn't change and soon Sandra came back. I said, "Take our guest to the shower. Hurry up I need to make the fitting and have a shower of my own."

"Yes, oh master of my heart."

I moved to one side and Andreaea again got a good look at my penis and she was shocked to see that it was still erect. Sandra hurried off the bed and pulled Andreaea back into the bathroom. In a moment warm water was running and I heard two girls giggling.

The cleanser took care of the lose hair and my own body. The towel went into the converter with the hair in it. I went to the fabricator and made a dress that Sandra pictured in her mind for Andreaea. The construction was a bit odd but I did as I was asked.

When Sandra got out, I dried her with the fluffy towel but didn't let Andreaea see any others. When she was done I swatted her bum and produced another for Andreaea. She came to me after a pause and I dried her off just as well as I had my wife.

"Sit in the chair Andreaea. I have to get your hair done." She did sit and I began to dry and set her hair. She was a bit worried because I was still naked. When she was dry and her hair in place I helped her get into her new dress before she got a good chance to see it.

Sandra moved portions of this Seffra material with no regard to where they may be on Andreaea's body. "There," Sandra said, "You look great. Now let us get dressed and we will go back to the theatre."

Andreaea wiggled at the sensuous feel of the dress as it went on her naked body. She had not done this before but it certainly felt erotic to her now. She giggled quietly thinking how her panty line would really be invisible.

We got dressed but Sandra made a matching purse for all of the women including Andreaea. Now I could see that she wanted to go out to eat and wear these dresses a bit more.

Andreaea left her clothes and empty purse in the motorhome and we hurried back. She was still in shock. A few people had seen her before the cab came and had stopped to stare at her. She didn't have much time to recover in the taxi before we got to the theatre. Again she was stared at when she got out and entered the building.

Along the way I was going over the information gleaned from the med unit. Andreaea had a minor power that allowed her to project calming thoughts if she needed them. She knew that she was successful at this and had contemplated a job as psychologist or a social worker. Music though drew her much more.

Sandra could have gone to the washroom but changed in the lobby like her sister and mother. There was something special about watching an uninhibited female removing all her clothes in preparation to getting dressed. This time Andreaea stood guard to block unwanted eyes.

A young man called out numbers that represented the contestants. When the number before Andreaea's came we were almost ready. Four minutes later Andreaea was called and we all went in with her. Tom explained that we were her live musicians. He was going to cause some problems and both Sandra and Megan dazzled him into acceptance.

There was one act ready to go on when we got into position. It appeared to be a simple arrangement. Three judges listened in a languid way and gave a short statement whether the person had talent or not. A numerical system was given where the contestant knew where he or she stood with the rest.

The next performer came on. He had presented his tape to one of two technicians. When the tape was forwarded, the technician would find the start of the song and rewind it a bit to be ready when the time came. The other was playing a song for the one currently on stage.

The man that called Andreaea just shook his head, indicating that there was no tape or even a CD.

We came out onto the stage. Tom had a chair to sit on while playing his favourite instrument. The case was put on the floor and then opened. His nimble fingers had the instrument tuned in seconds.

Tommy took out his instrument and played the scale on it and nodded his head at me. I folded out three legs that were so thin they were almost invisible. My mind turned the volume down low and I played some notes then aimed the projectors to various hard surfaces that would bounce the harmonic of the sounds I was producing. When we were all ready I gestured to Andreaea.

Andreaea was being eyed by not only the judges and stagehands but the audience. She was very nervous at not only being on stage but also that everybody could see her body with just a very thin piece of material over it. We played a few bars after telling her what we were doing. She started on cue and sang quite well. We played so that her voice could readily be heard and didn't try to overpower her.

Tom played much better. I think it was that he now had a larger audience. No Human could have duplicated how he manipulated his instrument and provided some of the higher frequency and percussive beats as well.

Tommy played his instrument very well but was limited by its very nature. He did move a bit and this got Andreaea to do likewise. It showed that she loved the music she was singing.

My hands were hidden and I had to play very fast. I was playing for four different instruments at once with the keyboard putting the notes out when it should.

Andreaea had only a few thoughts about our playing. She found it very good. When her song ended the audience clapped harder than I had heard them doing before. Andreaea had a wide grin on her face and she knew she had made a good showing.

The judges had sat up to hear us and were much more enthusiastic about this performance. Andreaea was even asked to come back tomorrow when the contest would enter the second phase and weed out some of the selected contestants.

Instead of leaving she went back the way she came. Margaret came out this time. She sang a song she composed a cycle ago. It had been improved on but it was already very good. She sang it the way she sang to us on the moon. I put the subsonics to use and the drums were loud in counterpoint to her singing.

This song was in English and talked of a woman waiting endlessly for her soldier boyfriend to come home.

Margaret had great range and control and the audience ate the performance up. It may have been the drums for they moved with the beat and sympathised with the lyrics. She looked and acted like a young woman in the prime of her life. Margaret too was asked to return the next day and she just thanked the judges.

Sandra and Megan came out next and they sang their own composition about loving one young man. It was sung as each girl was trying to convince the other that she was in more need of the man's attention. They looked at me part of the time and this inspired me to play even better. The low frequency drum sounds now were very strong and reflected their growing desperation. I saw dust fall for we were really shaking the very building.

The audience clapped even more and again they got the same offer as the previous two.

Consti came on and said in the way of explanation, "I came to these shores a while ago but I wish to sing in my native tongue. This song like the previous two are written by each of us and no other." She knew that the Seffra voice was very melodious.

Consti's song told of her people going from planet to planet trying to learn as they went along. The people they met and how they worked with the Seffra one way or another was stressed. The song was long and was sung mostly low until it gradually built to a crescendo. I had no problem with the thoughts because nobody beyond us could understand the words.

When Consti finished she bowed as if beaten with the weight she had to bear all this time. The audience was stunned but when the clapping started it got very loud. Consti had sung on ship many times and her natural talent came out strongly. The judges too clapped their appreciation.

When the noise diminished they wanted to talk right away about a recording contract and not wait for tomorrow. We folded up our instruments and everybody was amazed that the keyboard was rolled up and had no external power. All of the girls including Andreaea walked to the judges.

Consti said, "I thank you for any offers you might make but I have no need of a performing career. I am a wife and soon a mother but always an explorer. You may ask the others if you wish."

Margaret, Sandra and Megan gave much the same response and let Andreaea talk if she wished. She was happy for our family but shocked that we were stepping aside. She would not let this chance go by. She was going to grab it with two hands and hold on tightly.

Andreaea would go to the competition tomorrow. We all celebrated and went out to eat with Andreaea as our guest. Tom and I took the suitcase with the other clothing in it as well as the instruments back to the motorhome. We drove back to the theatre and picked up the family.

It was a little early to eat so we cruised around Jacksonville Beach. Andreaea was a tourist herself but had been working hard to get noticed at competitions like we were just at. She was from Greenville South Carolina and was here with some members of her school. None had the time though to be with her on this day. They had not got the freedom of the school break out of their minds yet.

Andreaea would ask questions but when they got too personal one or more of us would change the conversation just enough to not quite answer it without telling a lie.

Our own questions showed that she just turned eighteen a week ago. Presently she was completing her last year of highschool and thinking of studying for a career in music. She had an older sister and a divorced mother. The father visited often and supported more than what the law stipulated. She had a small group of friends but they were not that close. This was easily seen by us with the amount of encouragement they gave.

We had driven quite a way up the highway until we found another popular dining spot. It was part of a popular golf course and its cuisine was supposed to be out of this world. We knew what out of this world food was like and it was not as salty as what they had on Earth.

The place had a maître d' but he was temporarily busy. We were rushed by two waiters to get to us first. We were put in the centre of the room so we could be looked at. There were a lot of wealthy people here. Most were older while the younger were the children of members or escorts of both genders. The maître d' came in and frowned that he had missed us.

We ordered a very nice meal and Tom decided that he should get some champaign to toast Andreaea success in getting an appointment. It was a feeble attempt to make her feel a bit better. He had not had very expensive champagne before and wanted to try it.

We talked of music in general and what people really wanted to hear. This was a cultural thing but was also instinctual in many ways. Andreaea gave her opinion. Margaret sided with her and the two fought the rest of us with a good hearted debate.

A very well dressed man came in the back door and talked to the maître d'. I could read his mind especially after he had a good look at the women at our table. He walked up and looked over the girls and then at the males to see who he should talk too. Margaret smiled and said, "Is there something wrong young man?"

The man smiled and replied, "Hello, I'm called 'young man' on many occasions but usually the person addressing me is older than you."

Margaret said after reading the man and his lecherous thoughts, "You look to be forty one or two, am I right?"

"You certainly are, young lady. I am forty one."

Margaret said, "I like being called young lady but the fact is that I am two years older than you. It is fun to show my identification. My students used to complain about this all the time. Would you like to see Tom's too? He is a retired university professor like me."

"I would certainly like to see that. We have had young people trying to prove they are just over the drinking age but you are claiming many extra years."

Margaret opened her purse and took out her billfold and gave her fake driver's licence and at the same time showing many of her thousand dollar bills. The man looked at it very carefully and at Margaret's features. The man saw Margaret's skin and here he knew that the woman before him was older than she looked. Before he was finished Tom slid his papers across as well as his engineering papers too. They were all factitious but they reinforced each other.

The man said finally, "You are without a doubt the youngest looking couple I have ever seen. I have a daughter that looks older than you and she is only nineteen."

Tom said, "Thanks for the compliments. We work hard to stay young looking and young thinking. Do you happen to be the local bouncer? You seem a bit better dressed than some."

The man now turned red. "I'm the club president. I just happened to come by. We need to do checks like this or we will be in trouble with the authorities."

Tom added, "If you have a moment take a seat. You could tell us about your club and about this area of Florida. It has been many years since I have tried to kill any worms."

The man signalled and a waiter brought over another chair. We shifted our positions to make room for him at our large table. "Thank you for the invitation. It is not often that I get to meet such interesting people."

Tom smiled, "It helps if my wife and daughters are as beautiful as they are."

The man blushed again but didn't need to reply. "Are you visiting or just passing through?"

Margaret this time replied. "We are on vacation. Mister..."

"Kennedy."

"We are on vacation Mr Kennedy. Leif is escorting two of my daughters Sandra and Megan while my son Tom is escorting his girlfriend Consti. The other young lady here is Andreaea. She too is just visiting and enjoying the sights. She was recently in a talent contest and will be offered a contract we believe. If this doesn't happen then the people running the contest are fools."

"That is very interesting. We have our own talent shows on occasion and the winners are offered a contract here or at one of our affiliated courses."

I spoke for the first time. "Perhaps you could give Andreaea a chance soon. She has to go back and complete her education but she will be looking for a good job."

"I like that idea but we don't have any musicians. We have the musical instruments though."

"Mr Kennedy, I have never in my life even held a golf club in my hands. I am very well coordinated and much stronger than I look. If you have some very strong clubs for us to use we will supply the musicians for Andreaea's singing. You may get four more beautiful ladies to perform, though I doubt if they will take any job."

"That is an interesting proposition. Your clothing though is unsuitable for the links."

"Do you have a pro shop open? We will purchase the shoes and clothing but the clubs I fear will be too shoddy."

"Young man," he said angrily, "our goods are far from shoddy."

"I fear I have offended you. I meant that they will not stand up to the abuse most of us would put them to."

"I will take your offer young man. Your food will not be ready for fifteen minutes. Would you care to find the musicians you mentioned?"

We all got up and Andreaea had to be coaxed. A back room was unlocked and we found the instruments. Tom and Tommy worked on some reeds for their woodwinds then tuned some string instruments.

We came out with the girls assisting us. Some quick selections were made and we sang songs suited for the people now pausing in their meals to hear us.

We played two Barbara Streisand songs that Andreaea knew and one by the Chiffons which all the girls sang together.

Tom avoided the microphone and said, "I see our food is coming and being basically poor folk we were taught to eat the food while it was warm." The audience laughed because we certainly didn't look poor. The women though looked to be wearing very expensive dresses.

Mr Kennedy had sent word out and had a small meal with us. We complimented the cooking staff. This was done with the champagne that only Andreaea, Tom, Margaret and Mr Kennedy drank. We ate quickly and Mr Kennedy hustled us out to the pro shop. He said, "I will get someone to put the instruments away for you."

The girls dove into the clothes and made Andreaea get dressed our way too. This time they used the change rooms. In half an hour we were all dressed thanks to three very tired people on the sales staff. The bill came to forty five hundred dollars and Margaret paid with five similar bills.

She said, "Take the change and pay for our meal and split the change up with the restaurant and here."

Mr Kennedy was happy to see people that didn't mind spending and got three of the pros out to help with our practice. All of us went to the driving range that was very near. Tom put some balls down on some tees and flexed the club that he was loaned. The proper place to hit was found.

His swing was very fast and the sound of its passage came almost at the same time the sound of the club hitting the ball.

One of the pros said, "Oh my god. That is over three hundred yards."

Tom said, "I will see what I can really do now. That was practice." Four balls were struck one after another and none were less that three hundred and twenty five yards.

Margaret said, "You're a showoff Tom. Let a little woman like me have a few swings. Twenty years ago I had a three handicap."

The pros fought to set her up and her balls were driven just a bit shorter. She commented, "It is only because I'm so small. If I had your size I would hit them three fifty at least."

A pro said, "Nobody hits them that far."

"You have a hundred dollars Sonny?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You want to risk it? Leif is strong, smart and agile. He never hit a golf ball before in his life. Give him six practice shots then the one for the money."

"You're on ma'am."

"Leif, your family is dependant on you. If you can't hit the ball a measly three hundred and fifty yards we will go hungry tonight."

"We already ate and I am still full."

"Hit the ball and make me happy."

The ball was placed on a tee and I stepped back to feel the club. Reading the pros' minds I knew that this was a good club but there were a lot of good clubs and all of them were different. There were quite a few things to consider in a swing especially when the shaft and club flexed so much.

I swung at imaginary balls until I felt that I could make at least a fair showing. Stepping up to the ball I tried to see the remainder of the mechanics then began my swing. The club head flexed just a bit more because I was swinging harder. The club head twisted just a bit just before it hit the ball. The noise was satisfying as well as the shock that travelled up the club shaft.

Looking at the flight of the ball I saw that I would be short and the ball veered off its planned course to the left. The club was too long for me but I wanted the length anyway. The next ball went just a bit further and went to the right.

Mr Kennedy said, "Those are amazing shots. They were both over three hundred yards."

Three more balls were struck but I was about at the club's limit. Any more and I would damage the delicate instrument. This time I used my PK on the club alone and the ball went much further but went to the left. I didn't consider this cheating because I still only used the club to strike the ball. I did nothing to the ball after it left the tee.

With the last ball ready I said, "The grass has a white line at the very back. Do we all agree that this is at least at the three hundred and fifty yard mark?"

The pros all nodded as did Mr Kennedy. I swung again. I used more of my strength and some of my PK too. The ball leapt into the air at a forty five degree angle and we watched it intently as it landed a good four yards past the line I mentioned and continued to roll.

The pro came forward shaking his head. "I don't know how you did it. You swing wrong and the club is the wrong size. I know you have either never held a club in your hands or only a few times. You have certainly won the bet. If you want you can stick around and I can teach you to swing better. You can clean up at golf if you can putt." He shook my hand and handed the money to Margaret.

Margaret said, "Thank you." Then to the rest she added, "Anybody want to bet that my two daughters, Consti and Tommy cannot hit the ball at least three hundred and twenty five yards?" There were no takers.

After the practice, we played as a group and the family did very well. Andreaea had never golfed before and there were three pros trying to assist her.

On the third hole Tom got a hole in one on a long dog leg. He was able to hit the distance to the green and over a large water hazzard and two sand traps.

Mr Kennedy was speechless for a moment then excitedly said, "That is amazing. I have only personally seen one other hole-in-one before."

Margaret said simply, "Showoff," and hit her own ball. It landed within a metre of the cup. Megan, Tommy, Sandra and I did just about the same.

Consti concentrated hard then hit her ball. It flew directly to the hole and went inside without rolling and ended up on top of Tom's. "This game isn't hard. Maybe we should do it blindfolded."

Tommy hugged his wife and said, "I think there is another showoff in the family."

The pros and the president of the club could not understand it. By the forth hole we had a large following around us and it was getting larger. We continued our scanning of auras and worked on the game.

The golf balls had to be changed. We were pushing the clubs dangerously close to their breaking point and the balls could not take the shock. Margaret was trying for a hole in one on a four hundred and thirty yard hole when her premium club broke at the flex point. Ball and club went far down the fairway.

Tom said in condolence, "You don't get any extra points for putting the club in too."

Mr Kennedy took the broken portion that Margaret still had and examined it. "I can't understand this happening. You hit nothing but the ball. I will have to talk to the manufacturer."

By the time we finished nine holes it looked like a good portion of Florida was there to see us. Margaret broke a replacement club and apologised. The family got five aces total and most putts were only for a few metres.

Newspapers photographers came by but we refused to be photographed. It was easy to do when we knew when the photographer was going to shoot. A hand or one of our expensive hats just happened to be in the way.

Mr Kennedy took us back to the restaurant and bought us another meal. We would be entitled to quite a bit of money because of a club reward for aces. We had not paid in cash but we had paid in services. Tom took the president aside and made him a deal.

"Mr Kennedy we have no need for the money your club would pay us but that does not mean that it is not rightfully ours." The man started to get jumpy and wanted to cut in. "I propose that in lieu of this money you hire Andreaea for six months at a very fair rate of pay. You offer her accommodations and move her around to the other courses. This costs you a bit more than a regular entertainer but not near what your club would have to pay us. We require a contract though either with Andreaea or with us to stipulate what we will accept. We will also get our pictures taken as long as they do not reach the media."

Mr Kennedy did some rapid mathematics. Andreaea sang very well and this deal would only cost the club three to four thousand dollars more than a regular singer. He stuck out his hand and said, "We have a deal but you have to have her sing another song or two, so others on the executive committee can hear her. I will have no problems getting this passed then."

Tom shook the hand. "We can do that. You want to go out for another nine holes? I can see how much your club can afford to pay me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.