Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

It was now almost three o'clock so I helped make the house presentable. Some wooden chairs were glued and some seats coverings needed tacks. I assessed the house to see what had to be purchased to make it easier to sell. The piano was the only extravagance and I used my power to tune it. When everything was done I called a taxi and while waiting played some music. My hands were now getting large enough to make most of the chords so my abilities were much less needed.

At last, the taxi arrived so I had to cut short my recital as we got into the vehicle and went over to the Casa D'oro. The four parents were there along with six other adults and seven children. I shook hands with each. The parents I had met earlier in London when I flew the plane back. I was introduced in turn to the rest of the family and tried to give each person a bit of my time to know they were noticed and perhaps appreciated.

Our waiter came over and I had to absorb his dialect from his village in Calabria. There were not many blond Italians from his area in the south but he looked to see me better. I had to say I picked up the language instead of being from that district. He could speak the Italian spoken in Napoli but not as well as he would like. I ordered for myself, Sofia and Rachael. The rest used English and got whatever they liked.

When the food came three bottles of complementary wine came with it. I half filled my girls and my own glasses then asked my neighbours if they too would like some. Canada was nothing like Europe and had very antiquated ideas about alcohol. You had to be eighteen and the girls definitely weren't, also some of my guests thought I was too young as well. I picked an excuse and told them about Canada's parochial views. I knew what they were thinking and formed my opinion on the subject so as to not allow them a chance to counter attack my choices.

My main reason for talking to them other than to show I was interested in the girls personally was to bring up the matter of the girl's education. Their marks in grade thirteen were falling until I phoned. I said that I would see them again and demanded that they return their minds to their work. Each set of parents wanted their girl to go to the University of Toronto. This way they would be at home and the costs would be lower.

"I have been looking at the University of Waterloo. The school is new and has a good engineering and mathematics department. Sofia and Rachael will do well in the business department."

One young man of about twenty four and a young uncle of Sofia asked, "Are you going there when you graduate?"

I chuckled good-naturedly and said, "Scott, I graduated when I was six. Since that time I have been a university professor in quite a few fields, as well as gaining my licence to practice medicine. I still teach when I have the chance."

The man had not really looked into my background and hardly even followed the news. "You must be pretty smart then."

"I was just lucky to be born that way and to have a great curiosity. With those two things almost anything is possible. I hear you are an actuary. Tell me what it is like working for your company." He brightened at this and told me about the insurance company he worked for.

The seven children I also got involved in the conversations, so they would not be considered just as unformed people but as young adults that had something to give to the whole. Towards the end of the meal I was invited to a family trip to Collingwood to ski. I had to decline because of prior commitments at the theatre, however in return they were all invited to one of the performances if they asked ahead of time. Most gave a favourable reply and said they would respond to me when they could.

After the meal I took the bill and paid it. The cook had come out and I mentioned how the meal was excellent and that I would recommend the establishment to others if the occasion arose. I helped Sofia and Rachael from their chairs, then on with their coats. They each gave me a kiss on the cheek and they went home with their family. They looked at me longingly but they knew that they had to go.

On the way back to Mary I felt bad about leaving the two girls for a week. I would only be able to see them in a few stolen moments unless I planned something special.

When we pulled into the driveway Sally ran to tell the rest that I was home. When I got to the door it was like the way any father or husband would want it. The girls were all lined up waiting to be greeted. Each was given the best hug and kiss I had and when we were done I pulled them all into the living room for a talk again.

Mary asked, "How did it go with the parents?"

"Fine as far as it went. I let them know I was going to continue looking out for the girls. I think some were relieved and perhaps hoping I would help finance their children's education."

Liz was trying to be sly and asked, "Were there any more girls at the restaurant?"

"Liz there are many pretty girls. Just because I see them doesn't mean I have to have them. Your mom, you, Sofia and Rachael are enough for me now. One day I may get others to join our family but they would have to be very special like you are. Don't forget I have a family in Ethiopia with some children depending on me."

"Why I wanted to talk was to get some other things cleared up. Sally has three blemishes that I would like to remove before too long. It should be painless. Mary you have something that has to be looked at too. It will take a bit longer and again there will be little pain."

"What is it Shawn? I'm worried now."

"Oh just a small growth that should be removed. I will do it and you will only miss a day off work. Speaking of work, I would like you to give up your job at that shop after giving notice. I will supply you with more than enough money for the family. In the meantime you have to start studying some texts on business. That way you can be home with Sally if you want or continue with the sitter. As for Liz, would it be all right if I go to your school with you for one morning?"

Both girls seemed eager for this and Liz wanted to show me off to the few friends she had.

I taught piano for an hour then because school was tomorrow I took Sally upstairs and gave her a bath and put her to bed with a kiss. She went to sleep then without incident. Liz's bath was much slower and I made tender love to her with my lips because she was sore and would be that way for a few days.

Now that we were alone I told Mary more about her growth but did not make too much of a deal with it. I equated it with a tooth extraction. The radio was turned on and we danced to some music. Mary saw me smile and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, the lyrics talk about a man dancing with his woman before he makes love to her. I wrote that song and it couldn't have come at a more opportune time."

"Oh Shawn. I love you and I hardly even know you yet."

"You have no regrets about taking up with a younger man. You may be ridiculed later because of our age differences. Nobody will comment that you are closer to me mentally than any of the others."

"I will have to take that as it comes. My alibi would be that you are taking care of my daughter and I am just accompanying both of you."

"Well the girls are asleep. Would it be all right for me to look after you? I don't like sleeping alone either."

Later after some very tender lovemaking I started to work on Mary's tumour. Even though it was not too large it was starting to spread. I was able to cut off the flow of blood to the area and went looking for cells that had been displaced and could start again. I took my time and went over her body many times and found only the occasional cluster that may or may not produce a problem later.

Next morning Mary woke up with a little bit of a fever. It was a reaction to all the dead cells in her system. I could only say that it was the flu and said that it wasn't morning sickness yet. I got up, awoke the girls and started to make breakfast. They got up a little grumpy as usual till they saw me making their meal. They got a kiss and told to get ready. Mary got up and enjoyed being fed for a change. School was a fifteen minute walk but would be longer with the snow that fell during the night.

Liz made her lunch and I added some fruit. She didn't argue but would normally have. I was able to clean the car and shovel the drive and walk before she came out. I went in and gave Mary and Sally a kiss and said I would have to go to the airport later to pick up the performers flying in.

The morning was brisk and our breath was easy to see as steam in the cold morning air. We talked of school and friends and how Liz felt about her relationships within the school. We came to a large brick building whose spacious grounds marked it clearly as a school. We heard and saw children that had come early playing or talking in groups. This school only went to grade eight and this was the grade which Liz currently was in.

Liz wanted to enter via the door that the girls normally used but I insisted that we use the more formal front entrance. I had a request to make and I didn't want to do it from an inferior position of entry.

Accordingly I said to Liz, "We have to talk to your principal first to get his permission. Since this is official we have to enter the by the front door."

I opened the massive oaken door and allowed Liz to enter first. She took my hand into hers, somehow needing the security that the touch conveyed. The walls were a light green colour, the floors the traditional terrazzo. I stamped my feet to dislodge snow before going any further. Liz pulled me to the left toward the principal's office. I looked through the clear glass in the door to see an older heavy set man with a balding head and thick glasses. He was reading a paper with one hand while the other absently held a mug of coffee. His desk was littered with paper work. A long wooden counter separated the large office into an area for teachers and supplicants. It reminded me a bit of Britain and my difficulty in getting into the school system.

A feeling of dread pulsed from Liz. I wondered for a moment if the administrator an ogre or was this unaccustomed event the cause of the unrest? This door opened much easier but this time I entered first, seemingly to protect Liz from any attack. She seemed to be falling back into her old ways and I had to stop this.

"Good morning Mr. Worth," I stated.

A puzzled look appeared on the old man's face for I could feel no anger at the interruption. The thick glasses in the black frames were adjusted to better see the visitor. "Good morning to you too. What can I help you with young man?"

The man was not bad but he, like his British counterparts, were a bit conservative in thinking. I brought my briefcase up and put it on the nearby counter to access it. Out came a heavily embossed leather folder with gilded text and a coat of arms.

He saw the expensive folder and read the text: 'The Federated Republic of Rhodesia' then below it, 'Department of Foreign Affairs'.

The principle wondered how I had come by the briefcase and folder, for he had not thought of ever meeting me. "My name is Shawn Boz. I would like to audit one of the classes Miss Norton takes today. I wish to present my bona fides to you then ask for your permission."

"Audit? You want to audit a grade school class. That's only done in a university."

"The term can be used in many situations. I write text books. I would be surprised if you didn't have some of my works here in the school now. This is part of the reason I would like to observe how a class in Ontario is conducted."

The man looked at me a lot closer now and said, "I have heard the name before. Weren't you involved in killing a lot of people in Africa not too long ago?"

I replied with some regret in my voice. "They killed my family and friends. I was protecting my country. Would you have done any differently?"

"I couldn't do what they say you did. I see Miss Norton behind you. She was in the papers recently too. You did a fine thing there Mister Boz." He turned to Liz and asked, "And how are you dear? That was a very dangerous thing to do."

"I know sir," came shakily from her. "What I remember most is sinking down and seeing Shawn swimming to me. After that it was mostly a blur."

The principle listened to Liz's every word and I could see his vivid imagination filling him in on the details.

I replaced the embassy folders and closed the briefcase. I pulled the shaking girl close and kissed her forehead. "Don't be upset. Everything is all right." I raised my free hand to elevate her eyes as I made the statement. I gave her a small kiss on her lips causing Liz to almost melt against me.

The principal was quite shocked that this act of affection was displayed right before him. He was ready to say something but considered the things that he had recently found about me and desisted. The newspaper articles of my exploits reminded him of not only my abilities but what I was like to those that I protected.

I turned to the man and said, "May I have your permission for the audit sir?"

"Yes young man, certainly you may, I would like to see what comes of it. I'll write a note for you." He wrote out the slip and added a lengthy post script in Latin about me having to be watched carefully. He was not too sure about me. He also wanted to know all the details so he would have something to talk about later.

Classes would not start for at least fifteen minutes and I decided to drop the note off to the teacher without the students witnessing too much disruption. We climbed to the classroom but I already knew it to be empty. Here I had to go through the motions one more time. Before we had gotten half way down the stairs, an old woman in a very cranky voice said, "And where do you think you two are going?"

Liz tried to get behind me, she was so frightened. Students were not allowed into the school before the bell I quickly found. Before replying I could feel the dread coming from Liz. This made me angry that somebody entrusted to look out for the children could be so cruel. "Down the stairs ma'am. Is there any thing else you would like me to help you with?" We made a short pause waiting for a reply. I just stared at the tongue-tied woman. When no answer came we just resumed our journey.

Immediately outside the girl's entrance we laughed to relieve Liz's tension. I held her very close. It seemed to work as the girl looked up into my eyes and gave a small smile. We stood on the landing looking into each others eyes as our lips made another lingering touch. Some of the early arrivals looked in wonder that two people who would actually kiss in public.

Sue Gresham came running up seeing her best friend and stopped in her tracks. She watched a strange boy kiss her friend. This was so odd to her. Liz was so timid and here she was doing something that she had hardly ever seen.

I could feel the curious onlookers gathering around. They were all girls for this side was reserved for their gender only. Rather than embarrass Liz further I relented and held her hand as we turned to face the audience. "We have company."

We walked down the steps with Liz at my side. I could see the way Sue looked at Liz; they were good friends. I steered our path toward the girl. She moved hesitantly to Liz and away from the strange boy she saw. Males were starting to get very interesting but only a few girls were old enough to find out some specifics.

I saw that Sue was attracted to me too. She saw that I was tall, light blond hair, tied in the back with a leather thong which would look very nice on any girl. She was not sure if she liked it on boys but it seemed to fit me well in this case. My arms were covered by an expensive coat but she could see the highly developed muscles well enough. She looked at my wide shoulders. The face she could only describe as beautiful. She felt ripples start at her neck and travel down her body. Perhaps she had been too hasty and should have moved closer to me instead of away. She felt an aura of competence and harnessed violence this seemed to attract her. She suddenly wondered if I was the person in the newspapers that rescued her friend.

Sue was a very pretty and freckled red head. She was taller than Liz and had even larger breasts and hips. "You must be Sue. My name is Shawn."

Both girls looked at me. Liz was not over how much I seemed to know everything about her. Sue assumed that Liz had mentioned her name.

I held out my hand and could sense her attraction to me already. Usually the boys and girls did not interact very much in public but Sue put her hand out to be shaken.

Most girls were attracted to me and Sue seemed to be no different. Luckily this infatuation would soon be over. Sue though was a nice girl and even more important a friend of Liz. I would try to be especially nice to her.

She was very shocked when I seemed to float very close and brought her hand to my lips to give it a kiss. She tried to jerk her hand back but was powerless to even try. After the first touch she considered never washing her hand again. The tremors from before were nothing to what she felt now. She looked into my eyes and felt a rush through her sex. She had only felt this in the privacy of her own bedroom before. She looked into the deep blue eyes before her that seemed to sparkle with a life of their own.

She came close and had to hold me. I pulled her close for a hug. She suddenly realised where she was and wondered how she go here. She looked about and found Liz with a worried look on her face. The strong arms under her promised many things but she felt bad about her feelings for her best friend's companion.

I stood with Sue in one arm and smiled at Liz.

Sue asked, "What happened to me?"

Liz knew and did not want to upset her friend too much. She stepped closer and hugged her friend. When her lips were close she whispered in her ear, "You like him too." I felt the girl stiffen and begin to pull away. "It's ok. He makes me feel that way too." The girls relaxed and separated slowly. Sue refused to look at Liz or me. She still felt that she would be seen as trying to take me away.

Liz knew the probable feelings going through her friend and said, "I'll share him with you but remember he's mine." This was all done without consulting me or the other women she knew I wanted. Sue looked at me to see if it were true. A kindly smile greeted her for I didn't want her to feel bad.

Liz's attitude was quite a change from the girl I had been looking after the last few days. Perhaps I had done too well in getting Liz to come out of her shell. There had to be some joker thrown into this hand for I figured that once Liz was back in her class she would revert the way she did when meeting her principal.

Other people had made their way forward and heard Liz's statement. They were still all girls and most were from Liz's class. I could feel a teacher quickly coming forward to see what had happened. The old woman from the steps. Had she seen something and come scenting blood?

"What is going on here?" She spoke loudly, trying to assert her authority. The circle of girls parted quickly, fearing the teacher's notorious bouts of anger. The woman wanted to know why the boy that embarrassed her earlier was here holding onto a girl and not where he should be. She stared at me trying to cow me. I released the girls and put one hand across my stomach and supported my elbow. The other hand came up to my chin while I used body language to give the idea that I was evaluating her.

Mrs. Gundy was taken back by my attitude. In thirty five years she had never had a problem before where she did not come out on top. She started to question herself while I only slipped some images to her. Why did she really want to bother this boy? Boy: perhaps not a boy. The young man had still not said anything, just his judgmental attitude and his girlish hair and a man's body but small. That face she had seen before but where. That old book on Norse mythology. He looked like the artists rendition of Thor, Thor the god of war. She felt weak, weaker than at any time before. Her mind went back to her childhood and her father when he had been angry at her. Her father had yelled at her, spanked her and worse of all the feeling that he didn't love her anymore.

Mrs. Gundy lowered her eyes and carefully retreated not even bothering to pretend that she had won. She was very confused. Never before had she questioned herself in such detail. All the girls except Liz thought that any offender to stir up Mrs. Gundy was due for the strap. She would lay ten on each hand, somehow gathering strength from the act itself leaving happy at the outcome. All that witnessed this about turn in behaviour wondered at Mrs. Grundy's actions.

My internal clock told me that it was almost time to enter the building. "Time to go in girls. I started to pick up my briefcase but Sue got it first and slipped her other hand into mine. Liz saw the play and happily put her hand through the other just as the bell rang.

We lagged behind the rush until we were the last to enter.

The halls started to empty. Some of the grade eights were climbing the right side of the steps making their leisurely way to the top floor class. This was our destination too.

When we got to the top, I took it away again by kissing both quickly and slapping their butts hurrying them into class. Some in the class and the ones we passed on the steps saw this. I took the principal's note from my pocket and entered with my briefcase.

Miss Joan Wu was a young teacher who had snagged the grade eight job because of her excellent marks at teachers college and her way with the younger teenagers. She stood about five foot six with long black hair which hung to her waist, not the way the school board would recommend, but what she was determined to have regardless. She wore a long cotton print dress on a very attractive frame.

She had been busy and had not noticed the scene outside her door. Her eyes came up at the unexpected silence that pervaded the class when we entered. When she turned to look she saw a beautiful young boy enter. Long blond hair and sparkling blue eyes, muscles pushed out his expensive overcoat, showing more definition than she had ever seen before. His thin waist and tight pants showed equally powerful legs. He carried a briefcase, much like a businessman would carry. She knew of nobody in public or even high school that would be seen with one, not that they were bad but that it was just not in style.

She noticed vaguely that Liz was back, she had been gone for more than a week. The newspapers had told her that she was very lucky to have survived.

I found the woman simply beautiful, no doubt the boys in her class would have many fantasies about her. I had found out what Miss Wu was thinking and knew that she was looking on me very favourably. I started sending out suggestions to smooth out any troubles I may run into. This had the effect of also getting the woman slightly aroused. She still had the authority to deny me my audit of her class.

"Good morning Miss Wu. My name is Shawn Boz. I have a note here from the principal, explaining my presence."

All the students had seated themselves except Liz and Sue, who seamed to await my preference. "Put your coats away and take a seat please," I whispered to them.

Miss Wu asked me to be seated after reading the note. When I too hung up my coat in the 'boy's cloakroom' she inquired if we could talk later about this situation.

I picked a seat towards the back, so I could keep an eye on my girls. I seemed to have acquired another, a teacher to my other two admirers I reflected. I looked at Liz and saw that she was not jealous yet and to be truthful there was no reason to be. I had more than enough commitments but it was nice to flirt or to make friends. It would also take Liz out of her worn groove and force her to act differently for the girls would now see her much differently.

The girls in the class were disappointed, as only the unruly boys sat at the back. I managed to smile at all the girls that turned to look at me as the morning progressed. The boys found my younger look to be too feminine so I must therefore be a sissy or queer.

I spent the morning scanning the minds in the class, especially Miss Wu, or Joni to her friends. The suggestions I had sent earlier had worked well perhaps too well. Apparently the commands had also worked on the other females as well. One small boy on the other side of the class seemed to be affected as well. I scanned him carefully. Jimmy was very intelligent and had skipped the last grade. Unfortunately he was being molested by some of the larger boys in this class. He was forced to perform oral sex, not that he objected too much, more that he wanted a choice in the matter. He was usually beaten afterwards.

Rocky a large boy that happened to be the oldest pupil was the ringleader. His group would corner the younger boy in a quiet place and demand to be serviced. Rocky presently sat next to me now playing with his genitals and hoping that Jimmy would blow him or that Miss Wu would lay down and spread her legs for him. I dug a little deeper and found that young boys and teachers were not the only prey Rocky and his group sought.

I searched minds about me to actually do some work on a book I was writing. Each class had its own dynamics and I just tried to see if anything was new. The bell eventually rang. The class waited to be dismissed for recess. I waited knowing that I had to speak with Joan. All the girls seemed to lag behind so they could meet the new arrival. Jimmy waited the departure of the boys then passed by still looking around carefully trying to avoid Rocky and his gang. He needed the washroom but not the beating after he had been forced to suck. I followed the gang and Jimmy in my mind.

Miss Wu came over having to more or less fight her way through the admiring girls around my position. Sue and Liz had fought harder to get into their positions.

I could plainly see that the girls were very eager to meet me in more intimate surroundings. Of the fifteen women in the class only the teacher and now Liz were not virgin. I would have to control the suggestions a little more in the future I knew.

The girls started to ask questions as I just listened and nodded my head retaining the queries till most of the girls had run down.

I now knew that I was needed. "Excuse me a moment ladies. I will be back in a few minutes to answer most of your questions."

I could now sense the commotion in the washroom. Two boys lounged beside the door trying to act other than the guards they were. When I approached they stood straighter and actually blocked the door daring anyone to get by them. They smiled at me with an evil glint. I felt that Jimmy did not have the time for me to use peaceful means of gaining entry. My hands came forward and grasped each by their shirts below the neck, lifted them and using their bodies to strike the door propelling it open. Their heads hit against the door a split second after their bodies did. The now unconscious youths were dropped to the floor inside the room.

Rocky had his hands in Jimmy's hair forcing Jimmy's mouth around his engorged member. Another boy had his fly open waiting his turn. I calculated my position and then the opponents and moved forward very quickly. Very quickly as when my parents had been killed. I slowed and pulled the boys together then with my hands on opposites sides of each opponent pushed them together with just enough force to knock their heads together. I felt them fade into unconsciousness as they sagged to the floor beside their companions.

I stooped to the floor in front of Jimmy and carefully moved the hair around the crying boy's face. I pulled him to me and gave him a big hug whispering consoling words. In a minute I picked the boy up. He needed to use the toilet still. I backed him up into a stall and lowered the boy's pants and underwear before seating him. I retreated closing the door as I went. "Hurry up Jimmy. I need to have a word with your friends and I want you there to see it." I knew what his body required. "Don't flush the toilet though."

With the unconscious boys on the floor I worked to put a little fear of Jimmy into their minds as I had done to Lusa's rapists. Not enough to incapacitate them from being in the same room with Jimmy but enough to see him safe from retribution when I was gone.

In a few minutes or so Jimmy returned leaving the stall door open. I grabbed each of the unconscious boys in turn and used the full toilet to revive them. I picked them up as if they only weighted a few pounds. Jimmy had never seen anybody do something like that before. Rocky was last and ending up getting a flush as well. The boy was thrown onto the others as if he were just a toy.

"Well girls," I said to the now conscious punks, "if I find you doing this again I will have to take more drastic measures. If you want to meet me after school, be my guest." I got some toilet paper and moistened it at the sink as I wiped Jimmy's face, treating him like a much younger child. This is what the boy needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.