Shawn - Cover

Shawn

Copyright© 2005 by John Wales

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Shawn was a very curious lad. The double helix that controlled his growth was unlike anybody before. Perhaps at some time in the future a person like him will be born.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   Slow  

It took a half hour of working on Mebreatu's brain to convince him to see things my way. This was longer than anybody else and I wanted the lessons that I taught to be remembered and remembered thoroughly. At 9:20 Mebreatu's solicitors came to the property and found that their client wanted to sell everything he owned to me at a modest and almost fair price. They argued with him and even offered him more, knowing that his many properties were worth it. Mebreatu was adamant that I was to buy the properties so the lawyers left to have the papers drawn up.

I found many of my people looking at the odd phone and thinking about contacting the rest of the world. The loss of what we had now weighed heavily on their minds. We had a meeting and I explained what some of my intentions were. Some points were vague and I let them suggest some points so that the ideas were partially theirs. They liked the idea of shafting Mebreatu for everything he owned. All of the concubines either knew English or at least a little, together with their own language but were still afraid to contribute their thoughts.

Four local restaurants started making deliveries to the house and I paid in cash. The original residents were encouraged to work with the newcomers. This worked better with the older children but the young ones were helped by the girls who suddenly wanted to show me their maternal side. As more deliveries came I had to open one of Mebreatu's safes to pay for the goods.

I went to my new group of women and told them that I was a physician no matter what I looked like. The children were checked first and I did what I could to ensure their health. An older child of nine needed a cavity fixed and I did this with my power and some gold. He went around the house showing his mouth to his family. Peter took him under his wing and ohhed and ahhed at the filling. They could not understand one another but the game of football really didn't need any. The yard was big enough and the ball was kicked from one end to another and then a game began with everyone that was young enough to run in the hot sun chasing after the ball.

Every once in a while somebody would go over to Mebreatu and look at his slack features and wonder what happened to him. His family were still afraid but I could not see any pity in them for the man.

When the children were done I started on the most submissive concubine and gave her three fillings and then examined her body with one of her 'sisters' there to assist. I could only put some cream on the bruising and rubbed it in with my hand.

I looked at all fourteen women and filled whatever teeth needed attention or removed the ones that weren't salvageable. Apparently a dentist cost too much and the women and children had to suffer. There was one tumour and I put the woman out and operated immediately. I was working at close to my best but not completely, because I wanted evidence that the woman needed what I did for her. The incision was very small, much smaller than any other doctor could manage with. The growth came out and was put into a bottle and submerged in vodka. There seemed to be a lot to alcohol and drugs here, yet this was an Islamic state.

The solicitors came back and I read the contracts very quickly. Their minds were read just as quickly as I sent the contracts back with many corrections. I demanded that the corrected contracts be brought back early tomorrow morning. Mebreatu, with pain and fear to goad him, demanded the changes too. An hour later a small car pulled up with a truck full of soldiers in the back. A captain working for a general wanted to know what was going on.

I talked to the captain with Mebreatu beside me. "Mr Mebreatu is selling me all his assets and he is going to retire."

"That can't be. We have many agreements that have not been completed."

"The drug business I am sorry to say has ended for Mr Mebreatu. You had best find somebody else to work with." This caused a further argument and he threatened to call in the soldiers in the truck. At this point as if by magic the sword that I had kept was in my hand moved. I sliced much of his uniform off with such quick strokes that he didn't even have time to blink. As he left I made him feel pain anytime he saw me in the future. This could substitute for fear and would have much the same effect.

Mebreatu was taken like a child to the washroom and was then fed. He was put in a corner of the garden and told to stay there until called. The family started to settle down to sleep and I took sentry duty.

Peter came out and found me sitting on a chair. I opened my arms and sat the older boy on my lap. "The phone calls will not be the end of the world Peter. Your parents are grieving now about you and the rest of our flight. It is not fair to have them feel this way when you can stop it. We will always be friends." The boy cried at the thought and held me as if I was his only life preserver.

I got him to sleep and I thought of all the friends that would drift away as time passed. All would change and had changed. They were not the same self centred individuals some were at the start of our journey. Perhaps the lessons would be remembered and they would fit into the world around them better.

Inside the house a little girl, Kirsay was crying. She had awoken with her usual nightmare about her father beating her. This was usually prophetic for the man usually came in and beat the child to keep her quiet. I put Peter into my chair and walked down the crowded hallway and found the girl in a room with her other half sisters. She immediately stopped crying and went into a panic at seeing me. I picked her up with a small blanket and took the quivering child outside to my chair.

Kirsay was so frightened that her bladder let go and I had to hold it for her. I got her to squat on the grass and removed my control and a small flood ensued. I relaxed her muscles and allowed the remainder to leave her.

She was about four. She had dark hair like her father and a pretty face like her mother. A small scar on her forehead attested to her father's rage. I just straightened her clothes and wrapped her in the blanket and put her in my lap in a chair beside Peter. I sang quiet songs to her till she relaxed and finally went to sleep. A few hours later another nightmare started and I put myself in the child's mind and protected her from a large abusive man. The child went back to more normal dreams until the morning when she woke up in my arms. She was not afraid of me now but wasn't completely sure either.

I took her to the bathroom and had to clean her the Arab way without toilet paper. This was necessary because there was very little paper in the entire capital to use, even if I wanted some. I fed her some leftovers from last night and played a game pretending she were a fledgling. Mothers started coming out and watched as I fed my little birdie. When the child was fed I started to clean up even if the women felt that this was their job. I started talking about my old life and how I had always helped.

Judy the oldest stewardess came out to see if she could help and I called her over to give her a kiss as I subtly aroused her. Two more kisses was all it took and I had to carry my large bag of jelly into the other room to recover. The women were all young or Mebreatu would not have them. One woman was the mother of the nine year old boy and had only been thirteen when she had conceived him. No woman was older than her and she was just twenty three. The stewardess I just took out was only a year younger.

My monologue continued with me telling the women what I thought of as a family setting. It had to be altered a bit to accommodate a polygamous setting but it was basically the same as my original view before I was thrust more into the adult world.

Three trucks were being loaded at the local military base. The captain with a worried look followed the verbal orders of his general. 'Bring this boy in, ' had been the words. The duties before had been relatively easy but taking this one boy in would be extremely dangerous. Word had got out that anybody sent against him never returned. Even aircraft took heavy fire from multiple sources. There must be a large gang of hoodlums working with this boy to do this.

My eye had been watching the base and I found the captain from the day before taking some troops out. I looked into his mind and as I figured he was ordered to arrest me. Thankfully the orders had been verbal. The general in question was now working on his papers relating to the drug trade passing through this country. There was no way I could see of getting this man to stop unless I treated him like Mebreatu. That took a long time and in the end I would have to have him leave. There were too many complications with this and I saw the old way of doing things fit this situation.

The base was on the other side of town and the only way there that would not draw attention was in one of the vehicles in Mebreatu's garage. I excused myself and left the house for a moment. I raised the door of the garage and entered. One vehicle was older than the rest and would suit my purpose. It took a quarter hour to arrive at the sprawling base. A high fence surrounded the base and I just parked in a more deserted area close to the fence. I was over the barrier in a flash and ran between the buildings. My eye ranging above me to keep me from running into base personnel.

Between two buildings I saw a small unattended truck. I would need this to get by the people walking and driving about. The truck went into neutral and I drove it with my mind towards me. When it swung into position I got in.

The general was now making calls about his sideline occupation as I drove closer to his position. The captain on the other hand was stalling trying to come up with a way around his orders. The men under him were the usual military efficiency and found their own reasons for not leaving the comfortable base.

The general's office was at the back of the building and his parking spaces were not all full. This area was quiet and I was able to fly out of the vehicle and up to his window. Up to this time I had been looking for a way around the inevitable but saw none. As the general hung up the phone he died.

The slack body flowed out the window now and after another look around into the back of the small truck. Five minutes later the body was in the boot of my car and the truck was being driven back by remote control to where I got it. This proved difficult because of the effort needed to push the truck and the distance I was from it.

Thankfully the automobile I was in had a functioning motor and I drove around to the front of the base. The captain had come to the conclusion that he would be executed by the general for failure to carry out his orders. It might not be done by a military tribunal, but by the general's own hand in some dark alley. There was the remote possibility though that the boy might be killed or be convinced to come. This had to be tried. The Captain ordered his men in now in a rough voice and they headed out of the base with him leading in a car.

Just out of the base and perhaps a half mile away he had to stop because of a large number of civilians on the road. He had the driver honk the horn and the crowd parted. As they came close they had to stop because there was a man on the road. The Captain got out because he saw a uniform.

Pushing the people aside he got closer and saw it was a general. The body had been decapitated and each of the limbs severed from the body. He ran over and looked at the head and his fears were confirmed. This had to be a sign. It had only been a short while before that the two of them had talked and he had received his orders. The image of the blond haired boy flashed in his mind and his fear grew to such an extent that he almost wet himself. The boy would now be left alone even if he had to run to another country to avoid the orders if he was given them again.

Back at the house I found breakfast was already prepared. The car was put back and the garage closed. It now looked like I had effectively severed the connection to one part of Mebreatu's drug empire. The papers on the general's desk might close it more. The possibilities were remote because the military like all professions stuck together to protect their own.

I went into the house and started waking the first crew to use the facilities and begin our new day. The house was not designed for the large family that I had assembled. The septic system was full and the back lawn very green and wet. The well had been altered just two years ago to have an electric pump instead of the crank hand pump and a tank in the roof. The well itself was close to many forms of contamination and this was no different than others in the city. Nobody it seemed cared if water could cause their death. A public water system was not even available in the capital city. Two hours later the captain and his trucks returned to the base and an investigation had already begun. The captain knew nothing and had only been taking his men out for a training exercise.

Mebreatu's hidden assets had to be sorted. A secret room was entered and I had to nullify all the booby traps and then open both safes. There was more than enough money to buy Mebreatu's assets. After Mebreatu took possession of his own money, I would get a receipt and the money would come back here. The contracts would be witnessed and everybody happy except Mebreatu and his business partners.

The solicitors were approaching so I got Mebreatu out and again took him to the washroom and fed him. He looked a little unkempt but not too bad to arouse a lot of suspicions. I cleared a wide area on a patio and set out the chairs that were needed. The cars pulled into the drive and parked beside the old trucks and some of the legal profession's finest got out.

On the patio after some tea I read the contracts. The listings of his properties neglected to mention his half interest in a small shipping line, a fish processing plant, a downtown hotel and his many aircraft and other vehicles. Three of the lawyers also kept the books and had decided that Mebreatu was under some distress when he was selling all this property and they thought that they could manipulate the recourse to show that they now owned the property.

Again my sword came out and three men suddenly felt cool as the sword came so close that it shaved the hair from their body. "I am not a fool, coward, or stupid. Complete the list of assets or I will make women out of each of you and send you to the slums to make a living as whores."

They started to protest and the sword shaved hair again in quick slashes. "You three are liars and thieves. Put what is Mebreatu's on the list. I will give you no other chance," I said as the sword was laid on the table. The three solicitors left and I continued with the remainder. I told Mebreatu as if he were a friend what his lawyers had tried to do. His old anger showed and since it was not directed at me the murderous rage showed through. The rest of the men at the table shrank back at the sight.

Some of the other papers were in order and were signed and witnessed. Mebreatu just looked into a suitcase at the cash and considered this portion completed. The property we now stood on was mine. Before the lawyers went I left for a moment and went into the house to find Mebreatu's women.

"Your husband and master is now going to divorce you." Some started to cry knowing they had nothing to support them or their children. They would be forced into prostitution if they were lucky. I took two of them and shook them for a second. "You will now be mine. You may not be my wives but I pledge to look after you and all your children as if they were my own. I will not beat you or my children and all of you will get an education and money of your own."

They didn't believe this but walked out on the patio with me. Mebreatu stood up and before witnesses divorced the women after saying it three times. Immediately after I claimed all of the women as my own. Two of the solicitors were angry because they were each promised a blond haired concubine when Mebreatu was finished with them.

I went around the house and rounded up Mebreatu's children that were now mine. I sat down on the floor with them and said how I was going to be their father now. The man on the patio was going to leave and never come back again. There was some crying because they were now leaving a life that was bad but was at least familiar. I took a few minutes and talked to a few of the children. The babies I just held and thought of Jason.

The solicitors were forced to wait while the other three came back with different suits, but I sensed that one had a gun in his coat. The papers were now in order and many of the charges that they had tried to gather had now been put where they belonged. Another suitcase of money changed hands and the papers were witnessed.

Two solicitors stayed after Mebreatu paid them for their services in cash. These I hired as being more honest or perhaps less innovative than the rest. They were to register my property for me before the end of the day. They left in the last car to go off to do this for me.

Mebreatu was going to have to stay with us little longer. As it was, he could just enter his former businesses now and demand whatever of the proprietors thought was his, at least until they had found out about the change I ownership. I had no intention that he should live in the style he had been accustomed to so I had him shave and get clean clothes. I wanted him to take two suitcases for his clothes and his papers eventually. I had to present my ownership papers to the businesses I now owned but this would have to wait till tomorrow.

I went to my new concubines, for that was the only legal term in this country for them. I told them to bathe and prepare themselves for me later tonight. They were not sure of this as I was the same age as the oldest boy. They had seen my effect on the stewardess and in any case had nothing to loose.

The telephone operator put me through to London where I contacted the gallery and Sharon. "Shawn, you are alive."

"I sure am. I am sorry I couldn't contact you earlier but there were no phones were we landed."

"Oh Shawn, we were so worried about you. You disappeared and a plane had crashed. We thought that you got on it."

"I did Sharon. The plane did not crash though. It was part of a gigantic white slavery plan. A plane load of people did crash but it was not us."

"I am so glad. Were you hurt?"

"I am fine but I have a few more commitments in my life now. I want you to talk to my grandparents and phone Monique when you can and tell them that I am still here."

"Where is here?"

"I am in Addis Ababa now but I will fly out in a week to Britain. I am going to make some more phone calls and let people know that most of us are still alive. Don't spread the word to others outside the family yet and tell Monique to not spread the word either."

"Still alive... what happened?"

"I will phone in a day or so and give you more detailed information Sharon. It is a long story as you can imagine."

My next call was to Buckingham Palace. After giving my name I was eventually handed to the Duke of Edinburgh. "Shawn the family were quite upset. We thought that you were dead."

"Only came close. The entire flight was kidnapped. We are all safe and the only ones dead are the bad guys. In my course of being a knight errant, I have found more property. The oxymoron can be explained later but there are more people in need of therapy now and I can't leave for a week."

"That sounds just like you. What would you like me to do?"

"This is actually something that may help your family. Tonight at six your time you can announce that a joint British/Rhodesian security detail rescued the passengers of the ill fated flight and will fly back to London some time in the near future. I will call the Rhodesian Prime Minister and get our story straight. He will announce the same thing at the same time. You can get Scotland Yard to notify the parents that all the passengers are safe and I will call to let them know. I just have to find enough phones and a ton of coins."

"Why can't the Yard phone now?"

"Then your announcement will be old news and your family will get little benefit from it. A lot of people look up the monarchy and I just want to shore it up a bit. I will phone again in two hours and you can have the Yard on the line and we can get the details worked out."

The call to the Rhodesian prime minister went about the same but without as much incredulity. He already knew from recent experience that I was capable of some pretty strange things.

My next call was to the hotel I now owned. The manager did not believe me so I called Mebreatu to the phone to confirm it. The manager would not really believe my word until he saw the legal papers. "How many vacant rooms do we have at the moment?"

"Let me check sir." A moment later he said, "There are forty seven sir."

"That will have to do then. Reserve all the rooms for me and get whatever help you need to handle that many new guests. We will be arriving in an hour."

"Very good sir."

The call after was to get aviation fuel delivered to the field with the plane. This was more tricky as somebody had to come by and pick up the cash for the fuel ahead of time. I just sent him to the hotel to meet us there.

Mebreatu rode with me in the old bus to the hotel and it was a pleasant surprise to find that it was upscale for this part of the world. It was in fact one of the best in the city.

The doorman did not approve of all the foreigners getting out of a decrepit bus to enter his hotel but the sight of Mebreatu changed his mind. Mebreatu told the manager of the change of ownership and now I got much better attention.

The stewardesses were given two rooms first and told to organise the other two bus loads coming later. I promised them money and the chance to phone home when I returned with the last load.

Once everybody had space in a room I drove back for the next trip and then the last. The bus didn't quite fit in the owner's reserved space but a spot was found. Mebreatu stayed with me so I could keep an eye on him. He was bucking my control harder than any other I knew of.

I used the manager's phone and called the palace again and very quickly got to the Duke and Inspector Waters. I explained what I had done and why. Some of the story had to be fictitious but I made it as believable as possible. The attacks at the small air strip were played down except for the killing of the kidnappers and their killers in turn. My present status as the owner of Mebreatu property was likewise glossed over. They had enough information now to go public. Another phone call had to be made to say the same thing again to Rhodesian authorities.

At six GMT I allowed the passengers to start their calls. I had to find some people that spoke English to handle the calls for the overseas operator. The hotel switchboard was very busy for a few hours as some people either wouldn't or couldn't get off the phone. Everybody was formed into groups with the leader's word as law. They had money now but had to stay in the hotel till the morning when I came back. There was one full time hotel detective and I got him to provide additional security. The manager held a bag of money for the fuel deliveries and would hand it out when the man arrived.

At eight o'clock I left with Mebreatu in a borrowed car and went to 'my' house now. We picked up the things I wanted him to have and a good bit of money. I drove him to the airport. He had a ticket to the Ivory Coast and that was the best I would do for him. Soon every law enforcement agency in the world would be after him. His business partners would probably find him first though and the man was running scared.

Instead of going back to the hotel I went to my new concubines. The term kind of made me tingle but knew it wasn't right. The women needed to be assured that they were indeed wanted and I wouldn't mind showing them how much. I scanned ahead and found the women nervously pacing about and cleaning the house and doing anything to keep their mind occupied.

When I parked at the front door the children were all hustled to their rooms and the women worried once again about what they had got themselves into. I opened the door and said, "Hello ladies. Mebreatu is on a plane to the Ivory Coast and will never come back. If the police don't get him the criminals or his business associates will." The women seemed pleased at this information. "Now I intend to enjoy our nuptials. You will be like wives to me and your children will be mine," I said as I took the oldest woman present and guided the 23 year old woman to our bed. With the door closed I heard the rest sneaking close so they could at least hear everything possible.

The native woman's name was Ayana, she was taller than me as indeed all were. I undid her thin diaphanous clothing and set the garment aside. The discarded clothing revealed that her breasts were large and her pubic hair dark. I removed my own clothing as she watched. When she caught sight of my penis she was a little disappointed. She equated size with pleasure. I got her to lie on the bed as I crawled on beside her. I went slowly because she was the first and kissed her lips tenderly and sucked on her lower lip. She was not used to this for she had always had to spread her legs and in a minute the male was done.

I kissed Ayana's ears and throat while getting her mind more worked up. When I worked around her breast she wanted to move my lips to her choice of target but wouldn't consider speaking out loud to direct a male thus. I eventually grasped the nipple in my mouth and sucked hard a few times and released it. Her gasp was heard on the other side of the door. Ayana could not take it longer and moved her body as if I had difficulty finding her other nipple. It took twenty minutes but I made it to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. She could not understand a man doing this to a woman. Only a woman did this to another.

The thirteen other women in the hall listened intently so I started to work on them too. When the woman in my arms had her second orgasm half the ones in the hall did too. I climbed the woman's body and she raised her knees for me. I slipped in and so did my power. Within a minute I was bigger than her only other man and I started working tentatively on her anus. Soon she had her third ever male induced orgasm. The first two were only moments before. She held me tightly to her and I thrust hard as if trying to plant seed directly in her womb.

She was completely out of it now and mumbled, pleaded and groaned to my touch. I used my force again and stood on the floor. My arms under her legs forced her up and down on my cock. She was now only supported by my arms and my cock. She was moved away to change the angle then pulled higher so I could stroke her clit as I plunged back in. She screamed and didn't stop. The girls in the hall experienced the same thing but to a lesser degree.

I laid her on her back at the edge of the bed and continued to thrust into her at a faster pace and this time we both came. The climax was too much and she went to sleep as now seemed to happen with my women.

When the door opened I saw the women outside sprawled on the floor. I picked up the next oldest and took her to another room. This time I left the door open and was eating her within seconds. She climaxed almost immediately and I slipped into her. Again I filled her as her anus too was stretched by one of my invisible fingers. In three minutes she had too much and fainted.

The next woman wanted me desperately but had her period. I threw two towels on the next bed and slipped into her straightaway. She was very nervous about any man taking her at this time of the month but that was soon forgotten as she groaned, thrust and twisted to get all the sensations possible until I picked her legs up and entered her already loosened anus. She screamed the loudest of all and clawed my back in her uncontrolled movements.

When I eventually came tiredly to the youngest woman, I found that she had already had many orgasms but eagerly awaited more. With fourteen women the chances of having one fertile was good. This one was such. I kissed and sucked on her like a man should then after two orgasms mounted her and started to thrust. "Fannah, you are fertile now. If I were older I would be able to plant a child within you. Do you want my child?" She had not had a child yet and feared having one before but this time she wanted mine desperately. Part of this change was her new tie to me and her instinctual need to have superior children. Her cries as she orgasmed at the thought was enough for me to thrust harder and come myself.

I left all the women to sleep and had a shower. The children (then I reconsidered) 'my children' were concerned about their mothers'. I had no clean clothing so I walked into the room naked. This was nothing new and the children themselves were naked many times. The girl I consoled last night was the least scared now and asked, "What happened to my mommy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.