Amanda's Choice - Cover

Amanda's Choice

Copyright© 2005 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 14-year-old Amanda is a girl with a troubled life who finds solace in a mysterious woman. Before long, friends become lovers, and just as Amanda's life is about to crash around her, she is swept up into a world of magic, intrigue, and slavery, where she is forced to make the ultimate choice between love and freedom. Winner of Best BDSM Story, Third Place, in the 2005 Golden Clitorides Awards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Magic   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Amanda opened her eyes in a strange room.

It took her a moment to shake off enough of her lingering sleep to remember where she was and what had happened the night before. She turned her head towards the brightest part of her room, and gazed out into a nearly cloudless, cobalt blue sky through her window, someone having raised the shade for her before she had awoken.

Amanda blinked a few times, struggling to remember what had happened to her. It came back to her in a rush when she tried to sit up and placed some of her weight on her injured arm. The pain flared hot, and she squeezed her eyes shut at the fierceness of it, bringing her other hand up to clutch at the injured limb, furs falling away from her as she sat up.

Something brushed against her legs, and she felt something circling her wrist.

Amanda opened her eyes again, which were watering from the pain in her arm, and she had to rub at them with the hand of her uninjured arm to clear them, but stopped in sudden surprise when the thin gold chain dangled in front of her eyes.

Her mouth dropped open as she looked at her wrist. "What the... ?"

Shocked to alertness, Amanda struggled to pull the covers from her more fully using only her uninjured but restrained arm. She glanced down at herself, cheeks coloring when she remembered she was still naked, and swung her legs over the side of the bed facing the curtained doorway. She held her wrist up, and followed the chain with her eyes to where it coiled on the floor, and then finally ended atop the post that rose from the center of the room.

Amanda panicked. "Sirinna!" she cried. "Sirinna, where... ?"

A hand pulled the curtain aside just far enough for Sirinna to slip into the room and very quickly pull it closed behind her. In her other hand she held a small platter, filled with sliced fruit and thick chunks of bread. She smiled gently. "Good morning, Amanda," she said pleasantly. "I hope you slept well."

"Sirinna! What... what's with this??" Amanda cried, holding up her wrist.

Sirinna paused a moment, her eyes flicking to the chain. "Um, yes... I... I just didn't want you wandering far without me, Amanda, since you're not familiar with this place."

Amanda gave Sirinna a dubious look.

Sirinna chided herself silently. She should have realized someone the likes of Amanda would not fall for something that simple. She sighed softly and stepped up to her, placing the tray on the bed. Amanda's eyes were drawn to it for a moment, her stomach rumbling as it realized it had not even had dinner the night before. "All right, Amanda," she said in a more serious voice. "I had to do that because that's the rules for outworlders, at least... at least at first."

"At first?" Amanda said, not sounding mollified, but not as frightened as she was. "So you'll let me go eventually?"

Sirinna hesitated a moment, then said, "Yes, eventually."

Sirinna was not exactly lying. Since Roquan had decreed that Amanda had to return to Earth, they naturally would have to release her at that point.

Amanda looked at her wrist again and sighed, letting it drop to her side. "I don't understand this place."

"Amanda, please, don't worry too much," Sirinna said. She lifted her hands and lightly grasped Amanda's arms. "You're as safe here as you..."

"Oww!!" Amanda cried, wrenching away from Sirinna's touch, tears trickling down her face.

"I'm sorry!" Sirinna said. "Here, turn around, Amanda. No, I won't touch it again, I just want to look... oh dear... "

Amanda's injured upper arm was covered in large, ugly purplish-blue bruises that had only grown worse during the night. It looked swollen as well, the skin taut and inflamed. That was no simple bruise, Sirinna realized now.

"We're going to have to have that looked at," Sirinna said.

"It really hurts, Sirinna," Amanda said in a choked voice.

"I know, love. Okay, now, just stay here and I'll be back in a short while."

"But... wait, Sirinna!" Amanda called out to Sirinna's retreating back.

Sirinna turned around. "I'll only be gone a bit, Amanda, now..."

Amanda was squeezing her legs together as she sat on the edge of the bed at the now urgent pressure in her bladder. "I really need to go!" she cried as she gestured towards the small room off to the side.

"It has a lot of slack in it. It will reach the sanitary. Now, please, just try to stay calm until I get back, and have some of the breakfast I brought you."

"But... !"

Sirinna ducked past the curtain and was gone.

Amanda sighed despondently. As she pushed herself off the bed, she heard murmured conversation from the other side the curtain, and then a clinking sound, very similar to the one her chain made as she moved. She walked over to the curtain and pulled it aside, but only in time to see a door open to bright daylight and a sandy path and admit a Sirinna-shaped figure silhouetted against golden sunlight, only to close immediately behind her, leaving Amanda's eyes briefly dazzled.

She looked behind her. The chain was off the floor, pulled almost taut. It would have let her advance at most two more steps past the curtain.

She sighed despondently and turned away from the curtain, looking towards what Sirinna had indicated was her bathroom, or so she hoped. She grabbed the chain in her good hand and gave it a few sharp yanks, but it did not come loose from the post.

This better reach, or Sirinna is going to have a puddle on the floor when she gets back, Amanda thought.


Vanlo chose to dress himself in more formal robes of emerald green that morning. After all, it was not every day that another Overlord chose to visit the D'ronstaq Manor. Also, while Vanlo was not directly privy to his Lordship's dealings, he was observant enough to know that there was a purpose beyond a mere social call. Relations between the two Overlords were strained lately, despite having formally declared their mutual alliance some months ago. It was in the Healer's best personal interests that the alliance continue, as it was how he acquired Yanna. Following Narlassi tradition, the two Overlords traded one slave to each other as a way of sealing the deal.

Vanlo very much wanted to keep Yanna, at least for a little while longer.

When the Healer walked into his lab, he found the slave already busy at work carefully pouring the now completed Kaylaxxa salve into individual vials, each representing one proper application for one slave.

"Good morning, master," Yanna said as he entered, cheerful and vibrant as ever.

"Good morning, Yanna. My, my, you were the early riser this morning, hmm?" Vanlo said, stroking his beard thoughtfully and giving her a small smile. His eyes darted over the few dozen vials she had already filled.

"I wished to get an early start on this task, master, since we will will need them by the time the morning meal is over."

"Indeed." His smile widened a touch. "You know, Yanna, they say that a true master at potion making will test his concoction upon himself -- or herself -- before allowing others to use it."

"Oh, yes, master, and I have already done just that. I used it on myself before beginning this task."

"Ah," Vanlo said, not allowing his disappointment to show. He would have so loved to have applied the salve to the lovely and sensuous Yanna himself. He was sure her little pleasured cries would have been delightful upon his aging ears.

The Healer turned away from Yanna and headed over to the corner, where his experiment lay, still very slowly brewing and condensing. Yanna risked a glance over to him when he appeared to stand over it silent and unmoving for a rather long time.

Finally, Vanlo reached down and nudged a valve back, the same one that Yanna had turned up.

"Now that was foolish," she heard him mutter.

Yanna turned away and smiled satisfactorily to herself.

Vanlo sighed. "Now I shall need to watch this another day," he commented to no one in particular. "Precisely what his Lordship does not need, another delay in knowing the answer. Ah, well."

Yanna pretended that she was not listening. This was not difficult. Slaves were trained to be loyal to their masters, which in part meant ignoring anything they heard that might be considered private conversation.

Healer Vanlo turned to his slave. "Yanna, I will be requiring much of your assistance today, as I will be needing to check on this experiment frequently through the day."

"Of course, master," Yanna said smoothly.

Before Vanlo could say another word, he heard a noise from outside the room, and then a voice calling out politely. "Master Vanlo?"

Vanlo stepped around Yanna and emerged into the treatment area. Diffuse but bright light filled the oval-shaped chamber through milky skylights. Like with Roquan's outer chamber, the use of this structure dictated a more permanent construction. It was nearly all stone, with wood as accents, or to frame doors and windows. The gentle air flow and circulation provided by the lighter design was accomplished here with magic spells imbued in the stone. Several padded examination tables lay in a rough line in one half of the room, separated by thin curtains designed more to block distraction rather than to insure any sort of privacy. In the other half of the room lay the Healer's equipment, as well as shelves filled with salves, potions, and elixirs.

Through this he walked to the outermost chamber, which consisted largely of several comfortable chairs and some very basic first aid supplies. It was here that Vanlo found Sirinna, and he smiled warmly at her. "Ah, good to see you again, Sirinna. Welcome back to Narlass."

"Thank you, master," Sirinna said with a small smile.

"I had sensed you had made it through the Portal in one piece," Vanlo said, his eyes flickering up and down Sirinna's nude body in a largely academic fashion. "Are you here to tell me this is not quite so?"

"Oh, no, Master Vanlo, I am quite fine. But... another is not."

"Another? Did you bring someone back with you?"

"Yes, I did. A girl."

"Hmm," Vanlo said, stroking his beard. "I was under the impression his Lordship needed no more Captives."

"She's not a Captive, master."

"Not a Captive, you say, but she is in Narlass? Interesting! I am sure there is quite the explanation behind that," the Healer said with a small chuckle. "But that will have to wait for another day."

Sirinna looked relieved.

"So what is the problem?"

"It's her arm. She was struck by a rather large hailstone before coming here, and it is very badly bruised and hurting her something awful."

Vanlo nodded. "Sounds like a very simple trauma. Well, just bring the girl here and I will get her fixed up straight away."

"Um... Master Vanlo, is there any way you can come to my quarters to examine her instead?"

"I am afraid not, Sirinna. I will need to use the Viewer on her in order to check for fractures, and the device's mobility is limited, you see."

"But Master Roquan said she must remain in my quarters."

"Ah, then you have yourself a dilemma," Vanlo said with a gentle smile. "Either seek Roquan's permission to have her leave your quarters, or have the girl continue to suffer."

Sirinna sighed to herself. Healer Vanlo had a rather unique way of making one see that a choice was really no choice at all. "I understand. I will speak with Master Roquan right away."

"Excellent. I will look forward to your return. Oh, and Sirinna?"

Sirinna had turned to leave. "Yes, Master Vanlo?"

"Since she is an outworlder, Captive or no, I will need to do a more thorough examination on her if she is to be allowed to have contact with others."

Sirinna nodded slowly. "Of course."

She left the Healer's chambers with a sense of foreboding hanging over her. It was barely the next day, and already things seemed to be spinning out of control.


Back in the lab, Yanna quickly returned to what she was doing before her master returned, so he would not know she had been specifically eavesdropping.

So, Roquan was harboring an outworlder that was not a Captive? That was unheard of. Yet as she thought about it, she realized this was something she could use to her advantage, for her plan had been missing only one thing that it needed to be a complete success, something that an outworlder, someone with absolutely no stake in what was to transpire, was in a perfect position to provide.

A witness.


Roquan emerged from his bedchamber carrying two goblets of wine, resplendent in his finest silks, his formal gray cloak swirling about his legs as he advanced on his guest. "I am quite pleased, Rennis, that you continue to make these trips to see me," he said as he offered one of the goblets and a single, slow nod of his head. "I only hope that you bring me better news this time."

Overlord Rennis D'glounaas accepted the goblet and gave his fellow lord a polite nod in return to complete the formality of the greeting. His own clothing was not nearly as fine as Roquan's, as he tended not to wear his best while traveling, and was not nearly as formal as his friend anyway.

Indeed, he was quite the contrast to Roquan in many ways. His hair was black, save for some bits of silver around the ears, and he wore a small goatee, whereas Roquan kept himself clean-shaven at all times. He was thinner than Roquan and a hair taller, giving him more of a lean and lithe appearance. And when he spoke, his voice had a decidedly higher cadence than Roquan's. "That depends on what you wish to hear from me, Roquan," he said, taking a sip of his wine.

"Only the truth," Roquan said.

"Are you quite sure of that?"

Roquan exhaled deeply through his nose. "If you mean do I wish to hear that the other Overlords of Oceanus have finally come to the senses and..."

Rennis shook his head. "Roquan, you are already making this difficult."

Roquan's eyes hardened. "I did not ask you to come in order to tell me that I must 'play nice' with the other Overlords. Again!"

Roquan turned away from his friend and took a few steps, quietly fuming, his fingers gripping the stem of his goblet tightly.

"Then what would you have me tell you, Roquan?" Rennis asked tiredly.

"I wish you to tell me that the other Overlords have finally seen now how disastrous a course Emperor Z'haas is pursuing," Roquan rumbled. "If he continues at this rate, he will practically invite rebellion!"

"All for the loss of a single trade agreement, Roquan, affecting but a small handful of Overlords in his dominion?"

Rennis' words hung in the air. Roquan turned and narrowed his eyes. "What are you saying, Rennis?"

Rennis put down his goblet on a nearby table. Roquan did the same. "You're hurting because the Emperor rescinded Oceanus' trade agreement with Colos," Rennis said. "So now you've lost the Far West market for your slaves. That was your only overseas market, was it not?"

"Yes, Rennis, so surely you can see how..."

Rennis raised a hand. "Please, Roquan, let me finish for once."

Roquan reluctantly fell silent.

"Roquan, did it ever occur to you that perhaps the effect of that treaty was limited? That the Emperor would do such a thing specifically because it would not affect too many business interests in his realm?"

"Yet he would risk upsetting the Overlords with this... this whim of his?"

"No. Not all Overlords. Just you."

Roquan looked aghast. "That makes absolutely no sense. I have given Emperor Z'haas no cause to wish to lash out against me specifically, unless he knows we have spoken of the need for change at the Imperial Palace."

"Talk does not bother Z'haas," Rennis said evenly. "Emperors rarely respond to such things. But the other Overlords do."

Now Roquan fixed Rennis with an uncomprehending stare.

Rennis paused and retrieved his goblet, taking a slow drink from it before speaking again. "Roquan, I've come into some new information," he said softly.

Roquan tensed. He already sensed it was not good.

"I know why Emperor Z'haas canceled that treaty. He did it at the behest of the other Overlords."

"What? That's insane!"

"No, it is not, and here is why," Rennis began. "Roquan, you refuse to play politics with the other Overlords. You refuse to toe the line with the others. The other Overlords apparently are fed up with that. They want you to fall in line. So when you started making noises about Emperor Z'haas' bad policies..."

"But they agreed with me, Rennis."

"Yes, they did. They know the Emperor is not making good decisions of late. But they also discovered they had influence over the Emperor, Roquan, so now they are not so enamored of a coup. Not until you give them what they want."

Roquan's eyes became steel. "No."

"Roquan, I have defended your stance strenuously. I, too, agree with you on this. But now things have changed."

"Nothing has changed," Roquan said tersely. "I will not deal with the Urisi. They are utter barbarians. They abuse slaves. A slave to them is nothing more than a cock or a pussy with a warm body attached. I will not have my slaves treated that way. I..."

He paused, and looked past Rennis.

"Um, ah, I beg forgiveness for interrupting, master," said Sirinna from where she stood just inside the door.

Rennis blinked and turned around. A smile suddenly curled his lips.

Sirinna's eyes widened. "Master Rennis!" she cried brightly. "I did not know you were here today!"

"Sirinna, you look quite well," Rennis said warmly. "It has been far too long since you graced the inside of my Manor. Or my bedchamber."

Sirinna smiled broadly at the praise. "Thank you, master."

Roquan was looking cross, but before he could inquire what his slave wished of him, Rennis turned to him with a smirk. "Roquan, I still say you practically stole her from me. She was worth far more than what you paid me for her."

Roquan normally enjoyed this little friendly sparring over Sirinna. It was true that Roquan acquired Sirinna from Rennis not long after the other Overlord had finished training her. Rennis had hit a streak of ill fortune financially and was forced to sell off a slave or two. Roquan was more than willing to help, but at the time he was trying to build up his own Manor, and would only accept one of his best. Rennis had to admit to harboring some resentment towards Roquan for awhile after that.

"I should still try to buy her back from you, you know," Rennis said.

Sirinna felt herself blush at the praise being heaped upon her by her former Overlord. Sirinna was very fond of Rennis, even after about ten years now since she was sold. She never resented him for selling her, as she always remembered the gentle but firm touch he had in training her, something she has sought to duplicate in her own efforts. But the memory that truly defined her feelings for him was back when she was first taken to Narlass. She was a complete virgin and scared out of her wits. Rennis had personally deflowered her, and it was a treasured experience.

Normally, Narlassi protocol dictated Roquan make the customary offer at this point, and simply pick an exorbitant figure that Rennis could not possibly match. But he was increasingly impatient, and his social skills broke down. "She's not for sale," he said tersely, and then turned to Sirinna. "Sirinna, what is it? This had better be important."

Rennis did not look taken aback by the rebuke. He had come to expect it from Roquan. It was one of the reasons Roquan was in such poor standing with the other Overlords. Rennis simply stepped to one side and let Roquan deal with his slave.

"Yes, master, it's... it's about Amanda."

Rennis raised an eyebrow minutely, but said nothing.

Roquan sighed. "I told you last night what was to be done with her, and that there was no further discussion on it."

"Yes, master, and I do not dispute that but... she needs to see the Healer."

Roquan looked at her in exasperation. "Bring the Healer to her."

"He cannot. From what I told him, he believes she may have a fracture."

"And how by the gods did she acquire that?"

"When she was out in the storm, before..." Sirinna's eyes flicked over to Rennis briefly. "Before she arrived."

Rennis raised his goblet to his lips, looking thoughtful.

Roquan paused and took a slow, deep breath. "Very well. Escort her to the Healer, then take her immediately back. She is to have no other contact with anyone."

"Yes, master." Sirinna immediately turned and left quickly.

"I thought you could not afford to take on another Captive, Roquan," Rennis said evenly.

"Amanda is not a Captive. She will be going back with a few days."

"Wait a moment. Are you saying you have an outworlder here who is not a Captive? Who will not be made into a slave?"

"Yes."

"Great gods, Roquan, do you realize what the other Overlords will say if they hear of this?"

"I do not care for the situation either," Roquan snapped. "And I do not wish to discuss it further. This is a matter internal to my Manor. I will handle it."

"And if the Overlords protest?"

Roquan set his eyes cold and hard. "That is not my concern. Or yours."

"Listen to me, Roquan!" Rennis said, stepping up to the other Overlord. "I entered into this alliance with you as a bulwark against the Emperor, not to pit us against the other Overlords. If you want them to join us, you will have to concede something."

Roquan narrowed his eyes. "Why have you had this change of heart, Rennis? Or have you been speaking to the other Overlords?"

Rennis paused, then said softly, "I have."

"I thought so."

"Because you refuse to!"

"Rennis, I am an Overlord!" Roquan thundered. "And I am a damn good one! That is what my life is! I do not have time for petty politics."

"Yes, Roquan, you are damn good! You have perhaps the best slaves in Oceanus. Perhaps even on this side of the world. I will freely admit that. But there is more to being an Overlord than having well-trained slaves. You have to play the game, Roquan. The time of riding on your reputation alone is over."

Roquan fell silent. The irony was not lost upon him. His reputation was indeed all he had. Now, with this sudden streak of disobedience in his slaves, what was to become of that as well?

"A good reputation will take you only so far," Rennis said in a lower voice. "It does nothing for you if you have no market for your slaves in the first place."

"Is that a threat?"

"From the other Overlords? Yes."

Roquan said nothing in reply, his gaze sliding from Rennis, staring straight ahead, lost in thought.

Rennis put down his goblet. "I have journeyed much of the night to get here and I am in need of some food and rest before we continue."

"You still wish to discuss our plans against the Emperor, do you?"

"Yes, Roquan, I do. For if we do get the other Overlords on our side, we must have some sort of plan to convince them of the merits of our arguments. Now, there is just one more thing. I wish your leave to visit with your slave Yanna."

"The one you traded to me?"

"Yes. I simply wish to see how she is doing. I understand she has been doing some fine work for your Healer."

Roquan paused, then nodded. "Granted."

"Thank you, Roquan. We will talk again soon."


In the short time that Sirinna was gone, Amanda began to understand just how astonishingly different this world of Narlass was from her own.

Much to her relief, the chain indeed did reach, becoming taut only if she attempted to go towards one of the other two curtained entrances to the room. At first, it appeared that the facilities were depressingly primitive. A simple basin with no faucet or drain, just a large jug of fresh water on a nearby shelf, and a chamberpot. Yet after she did her business and washed up in the sink, she turned to find that the chamberpot was shiny clean again, as if she had never used it. When she turned to look at the sink, it was empty and dry as well, and the jug was again full.

When she returned to her room, she again tried to free herself, pulling on the chain with all her strength, sure that the links would separate easily. This did nothing, as the chain was apparently stronger than it looked.

Amanda sighed and dropped the chain from her hand. The implications of what had happened to her, of how truly far from home she was, were beginning to frighten her.

By this time, Amanda's hunger had become great enough to force her to abandon her explorations. As she approached the tray, however, she wondered how exotic the food was going to be, and if she would even stomach it. Yet much of what she saw looked familiar, and when she tried it, discovered that it was. There were slices of apple, melon, strawberry, and banana. There was only one she didn't recognize, a sweet bright green fruit, but it tasted good just the same. The bread was also very good, and not much different from fresh baked bread from home.

Now her confusion about this world was compounded.

Her appetite sated, Amanda wandered over to the other side of the room, towards the window, and looked out. A small strip of white sand surrounded the room, becoming broken and rocky ground that tumbled down steeply about ten feet or so to the churning edge of the sea. She could hear the breaking waves and see the occasional spray in the air. The ocean continued almost unbroken, save for some distant islands, until it met the sky.

I'm in the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere, Amanda thought despondently as she slid her hand along the sill.

Still, it was better than being taken to a foster care home. She simply wished she knew more about this place. Why was she chained? Why was Sirinna going around naked? Why did they not give her any clothing? And most of all, what were they going to do with her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft, metallic noise.

Amanda jerked her head towards the sound. It was similar to what she had heard just before Sirinna had left, only this time it was coming from the other side of the sanitary.

Slowly she walked back towards the sanitary, her own chain making soft noises as she moved. She paused a moment and listened, and heard it again. She entered the sanitary warily, and glanced between the two other exits. One obviously led back into Sirinna's chamber. The other led... where?

Amanda gave a start as she saw a faint outline of movement through the curtain.

Nervously, Amanda tried to take another step closer to the curtain to pull it aside, but the chain stopped her.

"Um... h-hello?" Amanda called out softly.

There was a brief movement and a clinking noise again, and then nothing.

Amanda swallowed. "Is... is anyone there?"

Light spilled in from the other exit as the door to the outside was opened. Amanda quickly retreated from the sanitary, her cheeks burning as if she had done something bad and did not want to be caught. She was standing by her bed when Sirinna reentered the room. She was carrying something white draped over one arm.

"Sorry that took a bit, Amanda," Sirinna said. As Sirinna placed the white object on the bed, Amanda could see that it had sleeves, and felt a bit of measured relief. She felt even better when Sirinna took the tiny padlock in her fingers and it came open with a snap, the chain falling away from her wrist, though she puzzled over the fact that she had not seen Sirinna use a key. "I had to speak with Master Roquan for a moment before..."

"Master Roquan?" Amanda asked in confusion.

Sirinna picked up the garment and unfolded it. It was a simple white pullover gown. "Here, let me help you into this so you don't injure that arm any further."

Amanda raised her arms. "Who's (ouch) Roquan?"

"Roquan D'ronstaq," Sirinna said as she pulled the gown down and over Amanda's body. "He is the Overlord that owns this Manor."

Amanda blinked. Overlord? From what she had seen, she half-expected Sirinna to say something like Duke, or Earl, or even King, but Overlord? Somehow, she didn't like the sound of that.

Sirinna tugged the bottom of the gown and smoothed it out along her sides. "There, that's a good fit."

Amanda looked down at herself. The gown was very light and very airy. It hardly weighed anything against her skin. The sleeves were a bit billowy and came down to just short of her elbows. But the real concern was the bottom hem that swirled against her legs as she moved. It barely reached halfway down her thighs.

Sirinna smiled and took Amanda's hand. "All set? Let's go, then."

"Wait, Sirinna!" Amanda said desperately, not budging.

"What is it, love?"

Amanda paused before responding, only realizing now that this was the second time Sirinna had called her "love". For a moment, she felt a bit flustered. "Um... is this it?"

"Is what it?"

"This." Amanda gestured at her gown. "Don't I get anything else to wear under this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.