High School: Kevin's Story - Cover

High School: Kevin's Story

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2005 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: First tale of my high school ideas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Gay   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Chapter 1

On the first day of high school, Kevin did the rare thing and lost his virginity. Only if was Kevin who got fucked. Kevin was a little guy at 5'4", and he weighted only 115 pounds. With his black hair and bright blue eyes, Kevin could be quite a looker, but he was so shy that he tried to go unnoticed. For the last decade and a half he had managed to do that. But underneath those clothes he had a body and an ass that would make people cream over.

It started during 3rd period gym. Kevin was in the middle of changing into his gym shorts when he heard a voice behind him.

"Holy Fuck! Look at that ass, its better than my bitch's."

Kevin jumped as he felt two large rough hands grab his ass.

"Shit, this feels better then it looks, firm and round. Dude bend over I wanna see your hole." Spoke the voice.

Kevin looked over his shoulder to see Johnny a junior pawing his ass, just before one of those large hands was shoved against his face.

"Fuck, I don't wanna see your face. I just wanna look at your ass, now bend over!"

Kevin bent over as he felt Johnny's fingers start to play with his hole.

"Fucking A. It's like you have a little pussy for an ass boy." Johnny whispered as he pushed two of his fingers on his left hand into Kevin's mouth.

"And what a hot mouth. Damn, gonna have to try that too. But first this ass."

With those words the whole locker room took notice. There where only 6 other guys there at that point. But not one word was spoken. They just stood and watched as Johnny took his two soaking wet fingers out of Kevin's mouth and put them into his ass with a single thrust.

"Dude, fuck that was so hot. You took two of my thick fingers at once without even flinching." he said while sliding two more fingers into Kevin's hole.

Kevin couldn't believe what was happening to him. Here he was at school, naked save for his jock strap, with a junior's hand up his ass. The feeling of those large hands pawing and finger fucking his ass made Kevin rock hard inside his jock. Suddenly the fingers were gone and Kevin could feel Johnny's cock head touching his hole.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, your ass is so fucking hot. Damn it's making me get close, but I need to fuck first." Cried Johnny.

He left just the head in Kevin's ass as he put both hands on his hips. Now Johnny was that long, only 7 inches, but he was really thick. And with a single thrust Johnny buried all seven inches deep in Kevin's new cunt hole.

Seeing this mounting taking place before them was too much for some of the other boys. One boy, a freshman, who was wearing just a pair of tight white briefs, began creaming, filling the front of his briefs till they were almost see thru.

Another boy, a senior, lasted long enough to walk over in front of Kevin before he came, blasting load after load all over Kevin's face. He soaked Kevin's face in white-hot jizm. At first Kevin was shocked and disgusted as the boy's seed ran down his cheeks. But as he unconsciously licked his lips he realized he loved the taste and feeling of the smooth creamy substance in his mouth. He began trying to put as much as he could into his mouth.

With each swallow Kevin's new cunt would spasm, which was too much for Johnny to handle. Without making as much as a grunt, he began filling Kevin's cunt hole with 12 massive loads. As he collapsed onto Kevin's back, the freshman with the see thru briefs crawled underneath the two of them and started tonguing the connection between cock and cunt. And as Johnny's cock began to deflate, the freshman started to lick Kevin's cunt-ass clean of the hot cum.

"Damn, that was better then my bitch. Dude I'm so taggin' this ass again." Johnny said with barely more then a whisper.

"Man move. I want a piece of that bitch too." Said another boy.

"Tommy boy! Chill man stay hard in his mouth. I'm not done here yet. That cum slut on my cock is still drinking my juice down."

Kevin could feel the boy push his tongue deep into his ass as Johnny's cock slid completely out of him. Looking up he saw a black boy standing in front of him. Tommy was a junior was well, and was center forward on the basketball team. Tommy was long and lanky just like his cock, which was about 9 1⁄2 inches long, but very thin. He had skin the color of rich molasses. Seeing Tommy's with only a semi, Kevin became slightly afraid, thinking it would get bigger, and there was no way he could handle anything bigger then that. Thankfully for him, Tommy was a show-er and not a grower. And as Tommy slid his dick into Kevin's open mouth, his fear turned into lust. He began attacking Tommy's pipe with gusto.

"Slow down, I'm close to. I want a piece of the ass-cunt before I drop my seed. Plus you don't wanna miss the change of having this huge slab of meat up that chute of yours, do you?" asked Tommy as he grabbed hold of Kevin's hair to slow him down.

The combination of Tommy cock on his tongue and a tongue in his ass, continued to make Kevin's cock harder then it had ever been in his life. As the inside of his jock became soaked with precum, the tight solid plastic confines prevented any sensation from reaching his cock. This prevented Kevin from cumming. A fact that was starting to drive Kevin crazy with lust.

"Come on Tommy. The cum pig is finished. Go ahead and stick that bitch."

While Tommy walked around him, Kevin took a moment to see what was going on around him. The other freshman was now sucking on Johnny's soft cock, trying to bring it back to life. The senior had cum so hard he had almost passed out. When he sat down to rest two sophomores, twins (Kevin knew them as Robbie and Bobbie) had tied the senior's arms behinds him. The twins were pure farm boy stock with blonde hair blue eyes and they were making the senior take turns sucking their matching 9-inch thick cocks. He wasn't very happy, but the stream of tears were not only making the twin's cocks harder but also making them leak more pre-cum. Kevin could only image what they might do to him, together.

Lastly standing in the corner was Tony, a longer and a thug. Or so everyone thought due to the fact that he always wore leather. Kevin watched as Tony stood there wearing only his leather jacket and a black leather cock strap with studs and ball separator. He had a large red dildo that he was pushing in and out of his own hole. Where he got it from Kevin didn't even want to know. But as he was fucking his ass, he engorged cock was drooling a consent stream of pre-cum.

"You ready you little bitch?" asked Tommy just before shoving his whole shaft into Kevin's retightened hole.

"Hope so cause its already in." he said laughing.

Kevin was happy Tommy wasn't as thick as Johnny because he didn't think his ass could have taken that kind of assault. But he wasn't that upset, for Tommy was probing deeper into his hole. Kevin only wished he could reach for his cock which was still trapped inside his jock, he was aching to cum.

At the same time as both twin started shooting their streams of boy juice all over the naked body of the senior, the door of the locker room bust open.

"Ok girlies, I don't want to have to come in there, so you have 5 minutes to get your asses out on my gym floor or you'll all have detentions." The coach bellowed before slamming the doors shut again.

"Shit of geez, so close." Cried Tommy as he filled Kevin's ass with his load.

"Quick everyone get dressed. I can't get detention on my first day." Cried Johnny.

"Hey, what about me?" asked Kevin.

"I gotta cum after all that."

"Oh no you don't." said the twins in unison.

"We have an idea." They said as Robbie walked over to Tony and yanked the large dildo out of his ass.

"Fuck yeah." Tony cried, shooting a massive load over the place, with some even landing on the seniors face.

"Here." Bobbie said, taking the dildo and shoving it up Kevin's ass.

"Wear this, so we can play with you later."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.