Wraith - Cover

Preview

Wraith

by Andrew James Gordon

Copyright© 2005 by Andrew James Gordon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Romantic, Slow, School,

Erotica Sex Story: This story is about James Gordon, a new student to the Catalina Foothills High School. Having recently moved from Boston, Mass. and sick of the high school popularity contest, Jay seeks to ghost his way through senior year, attracting at as little notice as possible. However, things never go as planned.

Copyright© 2005

Disclaimers

The works which will proceed are intended for an informed and adult audience only. Their contents may be of an explicit and sexual nature, and as such are not to be distributed to individuals not yet having attained the age of majority (18, 21 in some states), or in communities wherein the content may be found to be offensive.

All characters and events contained within these works are fictitious, and any similarities are coincidental in nature. The author does not necessarily condone or endorse any of the activities contained within these works.

These works may not be redistributed in any form for profit without the express written consent of their author. However, these works may be freely redistributed so long as this disclaimer is attached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.